PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Mates!

angel_luv
02-28-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi! It's the absent Angel! Remember me? I think about you guys all the time.
It sucks to have to experience all these Spurs moments without you.

Oh my gosh we lost Malik! Just when I thought we were safe. I cried so much that Thursday night. It started when I read the news at the bottom of my t.v. screen. I was already crushed and then to see Malik cry just killed me.
I was so relieved to see his interview in New York and see that he's at least adjusting. even though I am sure he is still hurting.

I hope Mohammed is a good addition. I realize he isn't to blame for the trade and he seems like a good enough guy. Time will tell, I guess.

Anyway, I am sorry I have been so bad about keeping in touch.
If any of you guys have a get together during an away game, please tell me. I'd love to meet you all in person and get to hang out again.

Take care and I'll be in touch asap.

Love,
Angel =)

whottt
02-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Heya Angel!

We miss you in the chats..and without you in there to flirt with, Jim has developed a really scary attraction towards Brad Pitt.

Hurry back.

RobinsontoDuncan
02-28-2005, 04:49 PM
LMAO Whottt^, yeah angel hurry back, I had a feeling you would be sad abotu the Rose deal as were many on this forum.

We miss you, come back soon.

1Parker1
02-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Come back Angel. Whenever everyone in the chat disses Rasho, I think of you!

ShoogarBear
02-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Riiight. 1P1 is the one who usually starts the "Rasho sucks!"
chants. Girl is out of control.

1Parker1
02-28-2005, 08:36 PM
^^LOL. And Shoogar is cheating on you with Jim, Angel. You should hear some of the trash talking they do about you. Of course, being the honorable girl that I am, I defend you :)

SequSpur
02-28-2005, 08:49 PM
No we don't remember you.