PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is still an adulterer.

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 12:22 AM
That's all. Just wanted to share that with Laker fans.

flipcritic
01-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Shouldn't this be on the troll forum?

it's me
01-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Shouldn't this be on a Fakers forum?

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Kobe is still an adulterer

As a result, I wonder if his peter burns?

DazedAndConfused
01-13-2009, 12:29 AM
The sad thing is you really believe Laker fans care that Kobe cheated on his wife.

Anyone who looks to the NBA for moral guidance is a fool.

Allanon
01-13-2009, 12:29 AM
If I was making $23 million a year, I'd be a multi-adulterer.

Baseline
01-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Or someone who committed a heinous crime, yet was able to pay off his accusor to get the case dropped, yet is still able to not only walk the streets, but play in the NBA, be a hero to an entire city of brainless followers, and influence millions of young people around the world.

Allegedly, that is.

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Or someone who committed a heinous crime, yet was able to pay off his accusor to get the case dropped, yet is still able to not only walk the streets, but play in the NBA, be a hero to an entire city of brainless followers, and influence millions of young people around the world.

Allegedly, that is.

Call it the R. Kelly Defense.

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 12:33 AM
If I was making $23 million a year, I'd be a multi-adulterer.

:lmao

DazedAndConfused
01-13-2009, 12:38 AM
What's funny is that you would whole-heartedly believe the story of some ugly ass ho who had semen inside her pussy from several different guys when they took the rape test. She totally wasn't lying to get money. No way. No girl would ever do that.

God damn the water in SA must be infected.

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 12:45 AM
What's funny is that you would whole-heartedly believe the story of some ugly ass ho who had semen inside her pussy from several different guys when they took the rape test. She totally wasn't lying to get money. No way. No girl would ever do that.

God damn the water in SA must be infected.

"I'm innocent, you know," he said. "I didn't force her to do anything against her will. I'm innocent."

He went on to say, "I sit here in front of you guys, furious at myself, disgusted at myself for making the mistake of adultery. And I love my wife with all my heart."

But damn..the kid can shoot.
Kudos for being able to pull for a team that avoids headaches

tp2021
01-13-2009, 01:05 AM

Allegedly, that is.

nT0OqHr3wHQ

EricB
01-13-2009, 01:19 AM
Pile of crap as a human, hell of a basketball player.

dirk4mvp
01-13-2009, 01:26 AM
I think it's funny that other fanbases hold laker fans to this when they probably don't give a fuck what he does off the court.

If Jason Terry switched to some weird ass religion where they worship wood, I wouldn't care as long he came off the bench and gave the Mavs 20 a night.

timvp
01-13-2009, 01:35 AM
If Jason Terry switched to some weird ass religion where they worship wood, I wouldn't care as long he came off the bench and gave the Mavs 20 a night.Sounds like Cuban's religion . . .

Yorae
01-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Sounds like Cuban's religion . . .

:rollin

dirk4mvp
01-13-2009, 01:39 AM
Sounds like Cuban's religion . . .

Half of spurfans worship you for some reason. They'll soon come in this thread and give you the stock ":lol" without even thinking about it.

dirk4mvp
01-13-2009, 01:40 AM
:rollin

Oh, it's a different one than expected. Variety is the spice of life.

Yorae
01-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Oh, it's a different one than expected. Variety is the spice of life.

Yeah we got a lot more smileys than all mav's nba championships combined.

dirk4mvp
01-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Yeah we got a lot more smileys than all mav's nba championships combined.

Woah, didn't see that one coming! Good take.

EricB
01-13-2009, 01:48 AM
God mav fan is so bitter and angry...

dirk4mvp
01-13-2009, 01:50 AM
God mav fan is so bitter and angry...

That's ironic since this thread was started by a bitter spurfan towards the lakers.

slayermin
01-13-2009, 02:36 AM
Fuck The Lakers!

mrspurs
01-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Call him what you want. But Kobe might just be the one player who helps send us on vacation early.

TheMadHatter
01-13-2009, 03:03 AM
When it comes down to it, Spur fan is no classier than any other fan.

It just appeared that way when they were winning championships. Now that they are no longer elite we can see they are just as much a whiny fanbase as any other team's.

Seriously how pathetic a fan do you have to be to create this thread? You don't even see this shit on realgm

bigfish22
01-13-2009, 03:11 AM
You're killing this board

Kori Ellis
01-13-2009, 03:43 AM
When it comes down to it, Spur fan is no classier than any other fan.

It just appeared that way when they were winning championships. Now that they are no longer elite we can see they are just as much a whiny fanbase as any other team's.

Seriously how pathetic a fan do you have to be to create this thread? You don't even see this shit on realgm

Yet you have 1500 posts on a Spurs forum :tu Congrats!

As for the original post - obviously it was posted to rile you all up. And mission accomplished I guess. Many men cheat. It's no news/revelation that Kobe is an adulterer.

Austin_Toros
01-13-2009, 05:18 AM
if Lakers beat spurs, who cares. whatever a LA fan says can be upstaged with "Kobe is an adulterer."

benefactor
01-13-2009, 06:44 AM
Half of spurfans worship you for some reason. They'll soon come in this thread and give you the stock ":lol" without even thinking about it.
I've caught wind of this since I have been here. I have to admit that it gets a little silly from time to time. I appreciate good Spurs conversation...and he is in a group of 5 or 6 posters here that actually study what their team is doing and bring good points of view. But all of the "I wonder what timvp thinks" and "why aren't the game thoughts done yet" is not really necessary.

Again...I'm not knocking his contribution. It's the people who would rather be spoon fed instead of actually putting time into their team that need to give it a rest.

Rogue
01-13-2009, 08:14 AM
If you had got some valid evidence that can prove Kobe a raper then please put it out against him and make the court sentense him to prison, at least sentense him to a probation of several years.
Yet, had you got nothing that can be against him in the court, then he would still be free from justice and continue his rape. He can keep doing this until he got caught raping, or we will never otherwise have enough proof to put him to the place he belongs to.

urunobili
01-13-2009, 08:15 AM
from raper to role model? only in America... :devil

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 09:06 AM
I never said he was a rapist. Just an adulterer.....with a hell of a jumpshot.

Some players I hate off the court, some players I hate on the court.
He's a rare on that I hate both ways.

Hate because he's made some bad choices off court, hated on court, because the guy can bury your team.

There's a difference.

I Love Me Some Me
01-13-2009, 09:11 AM
If you had got some valid evidence that can prove Kobe a rapper then please put it out against him and make the court sentense him to prison, at least sentense him to a probation of several years.
Yet, had you got nothing that can be against him in the court, then he would still be free from justice and continue his rape. He can keep doing this until he got caught raping, or we will never otherwise have enough proof to put him to the place he belongs to.

Rapper?

urunobili
01-13-2009, 09:26 AM
I never said he was a rapist. Just an adulterer.....with a hell of a jumpshot.

Some players I hate off the court, some players I hate on the court.
He's a rare on that I hate both ways.

Hate because he's made some bad choices off court, hated on court, because the guy can bury your team.

There's a difference.
being a communicator you should have known that this would turn into the rapist vs the role model... now you're trying to get your ass out of the line? :lol

we all know that you didn't say that, it's documented on here... but hell you're smart enough to know that it was going to come up right away :lol

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 09:34 AM
being a communicator you should have known that this would turn into the rapist vs the role model... now you're trying to get your ass out of the line? :lol

we all know that you didn't say that, it's documented on here... but hell you're smart enough to know that it was going to come up right away :lol

Not trying to get out of line at all. Please read Kori's post.

:bang

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-13-2009, 09:41 AM
If I had his fame and money I would be an adulterer too

ploto
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
"_____ is still an adulterer."

If not being an adulterer were the criteria for an NBA player having fans, there would be just about no NBA fans.

2centsworth
01-13-2009, 09:56 AM
more breaking news by Peter Burns:bang

urunobili
01-13-2009, 10:11 AM
he is probably looking for a boy since he just has two daughters...

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
you morons are taking the fun out of sarcasm :( fkn non-spursfans

WayOutWest
01-13-2009, 10:28 AM
If you had got some valid evidence that can prove Kobe a raper then please put it out against him and make the court sentense him to prison, at least sentense him to a probation of several years.

LOL, "edited" no less. :shootme

TheMadHatter
01-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Better to be an adulterer than have your wifey cheating on YOU

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/parties/041707_longoria_400X400.jpg

http://j.bdbphotos.com/news/pictures/7L/17/3717_large.jpg

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:PNojtYtKoOw1yM:http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070521/eva_longoria2.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2008/parties/071608_longoria_400X400.jpg

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/photogalleries/mario/10.jpg

It's too fun owning you backwater rednecks.

sonic21
01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
yeah but tony is cheating on eva too, so that's ok

I. Hustle
01-13-2009, 11:04 AM
First off who gives a shit? Most NBA players cheat. They go from city to city with girls throwing themselves at them and tossing them the cootch. Big deal.

Second anyone from LA that automatically calls Texans "backwater rednecks" can go suck a cock.

TheMadHatter
01-13-2009, 11:06 AM
yeah but tony is cheating on eva too, so that's ok

You clearly are not much of a man. It is never ok for your woman to creep.

IronMexican
01-13-2009, 11:11 AM
This is what SA radio talk show hosts give you? I thought Vic the Brick was bad.

dmac
01-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Fuck The Lakers!

that pretty much sums it up.

sonic21
01-13-2009, 11:16 AM
You clearly are not much of a man. It is never ok for your woman to creep.

:lol

xtremesteven33
01-13-2009, 11:35 AM
I hate Kobe cause hes a lying sack of **** who the media worships.

Hes one of the greatest players of all time though. Therefore i hate him even more.

Blake
01-13-2009, 11:58 AM

really? so it's better for Kobe to have to add a new picture tattoo of his wife every week followed by yet another multimillion dollar ring?

Tony doesn't look unhappy to me.

Kobe's wife looks like she could shoot laser beams with her eyes every time he asks the water girl for a bottle.

de Soto
01-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Listing of all NBA adulterers would require...oh, about 20 pages on this forum:rollin

sonic21
01-13-2009, 12:01 PM
and i heard kobe's wife is crazy

Many PackYao
01-13-2009, 12:03 PM

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/parties/041707_longoria_400X400.jpg

http://j.bdbphotos.com/news/pictures/7L/17/3717_large.jpg

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:PNojtYtKoOw1yM:http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070521/eva_longoria2.jpg

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2008/parties/071608_longoria_400X400.jpg

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/photogalleries/mario/10.jpg

A.C. Slater is hittin' it?!:wow

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 12:10 PM
you morons are taking the fun out of sarcasm :( fkn non-spursfans

No kidding....Dead On TDMVPDPOY

Rummpd
01-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Jesus said something to the effect who can cast the first stone? Years ago I wrote an article for hoopworld - "in defense of Kobe Bryant". I do not condone his past actions but he seems on all appearances to be a loving father and a decent husband. Why bring this up now?

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Jesus said something to the effect who can cast the first stone? Years ago I wrote an article for hoopworld - "in defense of Kobe Bryant". I do not condone his past actions but he seems on all appearances to be a loving father and a decent husband. Why bring this up now?

Because it's very important to what happens on the court tomorrow. Very important.

Blake
01-13-2009, 03:08 PM

Jesus v Kobe......1 on 1......who wins?

PeterBurns
01-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Jesus v Kobe......1 on 1......who wins?

Jesus...would be a -2.5 favorite.

I Love Me Some Me
01-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Adultery and alleged rape aside...Kobe is an arrogant prick. His cockiness and track record as a poor teammate are enough for any basketball fan to dislike him on that alone.

WayOutWest
01-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Adultery and alleged rape aside...Kobe is an arrogant prick. His cockiness and track record as a poor teammate are enough for any basketball fan to dislike him on that alone.

As a MAJOR Lakers homer and fan of Kobe, even I hated him for a couple of years for his arrogance and utter rejection of "team play". While his arrogance has changed very little, his change of tune regarding "team play" over the last season has won me over again.

For every "Kobe rapist" hater, there is a "money grubbing ho" aplogist waiting in the wings. Can't say who is right on this issue.

GetNashty
01-13-2009, 04:16 PM
I think it's funny that other fanbases hold laker fans to this when they probably don't give a fuck what he does off the court.

If Jason Terry switched to some weird ass religion where they worship wood, I wouldn't care as long he came off the bench and gave the Mavs 20 a night.

Converting to a religion is just stupid though. It's not like he's raping/adultering/whatevering.

howbouthemspurs
01-13-2009, 04:57 PM
I like kobe. I think hes an awesome player. Just imagine if he was playing for the spurs! The rest of the league would shit there pants.

diego
01-13-2009, 05:22 PM
As a MAJOR Lakers homer and fan of Kobe, even I hated him for a couple of years for his arrogance and utter rejection of "team play". While his arrogance has changed very little, his change of tune regarding "team play" over the last season has won me over again.

For every "Kobe rapist" hater, there is a "money grubbing ho" aplogist waiting in the wings. Can't say who is right on this issue.

of course, the "money grubbing ho" apologist wins, he's got evidence- he'd gladly take kobe's sperm for FREE, so there HAS to be someone who'd do it for money

:hat

I'm just kidding, you had the best, most PC response but i couldn't resist!

Blake
01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Jesus...would be a -2.5 favorite.

clothing: Kobe wears shorts and bball shoes while Jesus wears sandals and a long robe. advantage Kobe

skills: Kobe has been playing since he was sperm while it is not known if Jesus has ever touched a basketball. advantage Kobe

pure ability: Kobe has mad dunking skills and can swish 3s blindfolded with his left hand. Jesus is the all powerful Son of God, can walk on water and has been seen flying in the sky. advantage Jesus

there are some other intangibles such as Kobe's adultery and Jesus' tendencies to turn his Gatorade into wine.....

I'd say Jesus wins on a last second rainbow 3 shot from Heaven and not only wins, but covers the spread as well.

IronMexican
01-13-2009, 05:44 PM
I am not a Kobe homer, I am barely a Kobe fan, but this thread is pretty damn dumb.

Jayem
01-13-2009, 05:59 PM
if kobe isn't your favorite player then you aren't a basketball fan. "oh but hes cocky" ALL GREAT PLAYERS ARE COCKY, YOU HAVE TO BE! "oh but he cheated on his wife" ALL MEN CHEAT, who gives a shit. "oh but.." STFU none of that shit matters, the bottom line is KOBE can do absolutely whatever he wants on the court and no one can stop him. you gotta be a complete hater to not have this guy on the top of your list. its funny to see so many kobe haters in san antonio just cause he plays for the lakers... when we all know damn well if he joined the spurs yall would slobber on his nuts :lmao

lefty
01-13-2009, 06:42 PM
That's all. Just wanted to share that with Laker fans.

Are you going to file a complaint?

Brazil
01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
clothing: Kobe wears shorts and bball shoes while Jesus wears sandals and a long robe. advantage Kobe

skills: Kobe has been playing since he was sperm while it is not known if Jesus has ever touched a basketball. advantage Kobe

pure ability: Kobe has mad dunking skills and can swish 3s blindfolded with his left hand. Jesus is the all powerful Son of God, can walk on water and has been seen flying in the sky. advantage Jesus

there are some other intangibles such as Kobe's adultery and Jesus' tendencies to turn his Gatorade into wine.....

I'd say Jesus wins on a last second rainbow 3 shot from Heaven and not only wins, but covers the spread as well.

:lol

i love this thread

thank u peter

Blake
01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
if kobe isn't your favorite player then you aren't a basketball fan.

Manu is my favorite player.......does that mean I'm a soccer fan?

DAMN. I hate soccer.