PDA

View Full Version : Giorgos Sigalis Is To Coach With Wizards

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-13-2009, 03:50 AM
One of the most legendary of all Greek players Giorgos Sigalis is almost completed contract with Washington Wizards to join them as coach :downspin:

Indazone
01-13-2009, 10:01 AM
This would be a first. A Euro coach to the NBA? Does Fibaball work in the NBA?

hercules
01-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Who is Sigalis? I know of Giorgos SigalAs, but I would never call him legendary. He was good in defense- similar style to Bowen, but benefitted from playing for Olympiakos; referees allowed him to hack, push and kick. You mistyped his name twice, this can't be down to coincidence, more likely ignorance.

robbie380
01-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Who is Sigalis? I know of Giorgos SigalAs, but I would never call him legendary. He was good in defense- similar style to Bowen, but benefitted from playing for Olympiakos; referees allowed him to hack, push and kick. You mistyped his name twice, this can't be down to coincidence, more likely ignorance.

i am going to guess that you are actually greek unlike kill bill. kill bill is actually from houston but he likes to act like he can't write in proper english.

dickface
01-13-2009, 01:45 PM
i am going to guess that you are actually greek unlike kill bill. kill bill is actually from houston but he likes to act like he can't write in proper english.

and when his threads get ignored, he logs in as Indazone to bump the thread, acting like somebody else out there gives a shit.

hercules
01-13-2009, 02:39 PM

i know, i have been following his threads with amusement...

he cant be greek, if he was he would know the correct name of the player, he just picked it up from the news report and used it as it was mistakenly written there.

i have to admit, though, that he makes me laugh sometimes, so i dont mind him pretending he is greek.

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-13-2009, 04:03 PM
I spell his name wrong big deal. If YOU were really Greek YOU would know he is in contract talks with Wizards. But of course you are not and are liar so you know nothing of it.