PDA

View Full Version : Von Wafer can instead of T-MAC

Rapper
01-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Do you agree ?

But if so, you guys couldn't see the "lazy eye" anymore

IronMexican
01-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Definitely agree. Stu Lantz dissed Tracy a littli before tip off, it was funny.

Rogue
01-13-2009, 11:07 PM
rockets look better without tmac. I don't know how much the rockets get from the 22m/yr they pay for tmac, but I know the 22m is not a small amout of money. fuk tmac

sook
01-13-2009, 11:08 PM
wafer was 12/13 tnoght, just playing like a man possessed

YellowFever
01-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Let's not swallow Von Wafers manhood just yet (wow..see how cleanly I phrased that? Rare for Spurs Talk) ....at least not until he keeps this up for at least half a season or so.

T-Mac is a broken down wuss but at least he was good for more than a few games....once...long time ago.

Many PackYao
01-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Let's not swallow Von Wafers manhood just yet (wow..see how cleanly I phrased that? Rare for Spurs Talk) ....at least not until he keeps this up for at least half a season or so.

T-Mac is a broken down wuss but at least he was good for more than a few games....once...long time ago.
It's a good sign for the Rockets though.He played very well against a great team. I'm surprised Kobe didn't step up to the plate and try to stop him especially on that fastbreak dunk.Perhaps he was afraid VW would posterize him?:stirpot: :p:

YellowFever
01-13-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm surprised Kobe didn't step up to the plate and try to stop him especially on that fastbreak dunk.Perhaps he was afraid VW would posterize him?:stirpot: :p:

Nah...he was just keeping his fingers out of the line of fire for that three -pointer at the end. :p:

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:54 PM
VW was unconscious tonight.

YellowFever
01-13-2009, 11:55 PM
VW was unconscious tonight.

I'm glad he's getting some minutes elsewhere..

I loved the guy with the Lakers but he wasn't getting any minutes with that team.

Many PackYao
01-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Nah...he was just keeping his fingers out of the line of fire for that three -pointer at the end. :p:
Sure!:lolWhatever you say!:p:I knew that was the dagger when he hit that.Mofo was shootin' like shit the whole game and he had to hit hit that one!!:bang:cuss:shootme

DaDakota
01-14-2009, 12:49 AM
The sad thing is that he is a complete Free Agent....we have no right to match his contract.

He is going to get paid...hopefully in Houston.

DD

lefty
01-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Von Wafer......

...what a cool name

Rogue
01-14-2009, 10:32 AM
Von had been cut several times by the lakers so he tried to embarrass his former team, and it's also reasonable that he dunked the hoop thrice last night. he is a shooter but not a dunker or an alike guy who enjoys dunks, he did that just to show his athletism and capabilities to the lakers. He deserves more than 430k but not so good as all-star level, though the rockets fans consider him so.

Dex
01-14-2009, 10:41 AM
It's really sad to see T-Mac go down the tubes. Sure, the guy has been perennially injured, but I've still never seen a player decline out of the superstar level quite as quick as T-Mac has. Whatever has robbed his athleticism took a lot of his advantage with it.

Hopefully, Manu doesn't end up following in these footsteps after this ankle surgery. We have yet to see the same level of Manu that this team has come to rely on; only glimpses.

As for Von Wafer, this kid plays like a stud, but he'll probably leave for the dollars. I just don't see how Houston could afford him if he continues to develop as he is.

DaDakota
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Tmac is not injured, he is just lazy and out of shape and is babying his knees.

If he did the rehab prescirbed by the doctors over the SUMMER he would be fine...but he didn't....and now he is afraid...a chicken little...afraid of what might happen if he jumps....

Well....he has to get through that......we need TPanzy back.

DD

Indazone
01-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Rockets aren't going anywhere in the playoffs without T-Mac healthy in both mind and body. That's the reality.

Nuff said

DaDakota
01-14-2009, 05:47 PM
The Rockets don't need Tracy McLazy, they are good enough taking him out of the equation and putting in Artest.

Would they be better with a motivated Tmac....heck yes....but, that ain't happening until next year, you know...the contract year where he comes into camp in shape ready to play because...well...he needs a new contract.

DD

sook
01-14-2009, 05:56 PM
The Rockets don't need Tracy McLazy, they are good enough taking him out of the equation and putting in Artest.

Would they be better with a motivated Tmac....heck yes....but, that ain't happening until next year, you know...the contract year where he comes into camp in shape ready to play because...well...he needs a new contract.

DD

get out, and don't come back till i'm unbanned from clutchfans