PDA

View Full Version : You got owned by the Lakers!

pickle girl
01-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Since everyone knows the Spurs are no match for the Lakers I thought I would make this topic now before the SpursTalk meltdowns!!

:lol

You got owned by the Lakers!

OlctX_FgRK4

Solid D
01-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Ah, the old pre-battle propaganda leaflet drop.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/UH-60_PSYOP_Leaflet_Drop%2C_near_Hawijah%2C_Iraq_06_M arch_2008.jpg/800px-UH-60_PSYOP_Leaflet_Drop%2C_near_Hawijah%2C_Iraq_06_M arch_2008.jpg

dougp
01-14-2009, 12:14 AM
You like to suck what?

DMX7
01-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Pickle girl? lol.

scanry
01-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Since everyone knows the Spurs are no match for the Lakers I thought I would make this topic now before the SpursTalk meltdowns!!

OlctX_FgRK4

Atleast we didn't cry like a bunch of pussies (cough.. Kobe & Fisher). Now that is outright embarrassing.:rollin

Lakers_55
01-14-2009, 12:23 AM
You see more Laker Trolls because of the Southern California population. We have more fans than most teams do, and therefore more idiots. pickle girl, I wouldn't screw you with Kobe's pickle!

BlackSwordsMan
01-14-2009, 12:23 AM
I'll give you a pickle,girl

KaiRMD1
01-14-2009, 12:24 AM
I can't take Laker fans seriously. They booed Kobe after he talked so much crap about wanting to leave and how much the team sucked but then got back on his junk later that game. They are like the John Kerry of basketball fans.

Biggems
01-14-2009, 12:25 AM

OlctX_FgRK4

A bandwagon, chick laker fan talking smack. :bking

Brutalis
01-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I see mouse is still at it.

duncan228
01-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Glad you're alive pickle girl.

m33p0
01-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Yeah, but the league is 62 years old...:lmao
Minneapolis is that way ------------>

JWest596
01-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Lakers suck.

ClingingMars
01-14-2009, 12:58 AM
I see mouse is still at it.

yup.

-Mars

mrspurs
01-14-2009, 01:01 AM
What a funny term. Meltdown.

nacho
01-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Spurs are old like this record!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pop-hits.jpg

JIM LAMPLEY
01-14-2009, 02:10 AM
This Laker troll comes on strong! but can he last for the whole fight?

SpursGirl21
01-14-2009, 02:13 AM
The one thing I can't stand is a laker troll! :bang

angelbelow
01-14-2009, 02:22 AM
pickle?

Suns Fan
01-14-2009, 02:29 AM
The one thing I can't stand is a laker troll! :bang

We have them here in Phoenix also! Spurs are going to lose big that I know for sure!

Xylus
01-14-2009, 02:31 AM
We have them here in Phoenix also! Spurs are going to lose big that I know for sure!

Are you seriously rooting for the Lakers over another team?

Brutalis
01-14-2009, 02:34 AM
Are you seriously rooting for the Lakers over another team?

Exactly what I was thinking. But I can understand it from a Suns fan. No offense, really.

Allanon
01-14-2009, 02:35 AM
I dunno Pickle Girl, Lakers have lots of injuries.

Manu Stopper, starting small forward Luke Walton, and backup point guard Jordan Farmar. Lamar Odom's a bit gimpy kind of like Manu I suppose so that cancels those injuries.

And it's a B2B game after the Lakers played a close one against the Rockets and the game's in San Antonio.

I'll go conservative, Lakers by 15.

Xylus
01-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Exactly what I was thinking. But I can understand it from a Suns fan. No offense, really.

No. I don't care what the Spurs have done to us in recent years, the Lakers are ALWAYS enemy #1 in Phoenix. No exceptions.

Brutalis
01-14-2009, 02:40 AM
No. I don't care what the Spurs have done to us in recent years, the Lakers are ALWAYS enemy #1 in Phoenix. No exceptions.

I may have met my first logical Suns fan. Congrats! :toast

Dude
01-14-2009, 02:43 AM
Spurs are going to take a beating Pulp fiction style! :lol

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/bruce_willis_pulp_fiction_fist.jpg

Danny Trejo
01-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Bring your pean che Laker loving ass to San Antonio S A!

WayOutWest
01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Bring your pean che Laker loving ass to San Antonio S A!

It's "pinche" you poser! :lol

Is that a vato in your pic? Those tits made me think it was an ugly ruca.

IronMexican
01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Picle Girl is a mouse troll.

IronMexican
01-14-2009, 12:22 PM
It's "pinche" you poser! :lol

Is that a vato in your pic? Those tits made me think it was an ugly ruca.

:rollin

ClingingMars
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
this thread has been infested with mouse trolls!

:dont

-Mars

WildcardManu
01-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Spurs are old like this record!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/pop-hits.jpg

Well unlike the Mavs who trade away they're only good asset for an almost worn out record (Jkidd).

timvp
01-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Ah, the old pre-battle propaganda leaflet drop.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/UH-60_PSYOP_Leaflet_Drop%2C_near_Hawijah%2C_Iraq_06_M arch_2008.jpg/800px-UH-60_PSYOP_Leaflet_Drop%2C_near_Hawijah%2C_Iraq_06_M arch_2008.jpg

de Soto
01-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Hmmm...is your pickle kosher? :wow

Spork KIller
01-14-2009, 02:21 PM
These pathetic mother fuckers are going to get killed by the Lakers...

Blind homers and their pipe dreams...

No more feasting on weak ass teams bitches!!!

Back 2 Back for the Lakers? NO problem, they will still beat you by 20 points!

Leftyventricle
01-14-2009, 02:29 PM

phoenix suns are lame.

tmtcsc
01-14-2009, 02:30 PM
I can't take Laker fans seriously. They booed Kobe after he talked so much crap about wanting to leave and how much the team sucked but then got back on his junk later that game. They are like the John Kerry of basketball fans.

And they have exactly the same amount of champions to show for it. 0 since the big guy left.

Spork KIller
01-14-2009, 02:35 PM
And they have exactly the same amount of champions to show for it. 0 since the big guy left.

Are you serious?

What a dumbass!!

You can't compare 14 titles to the 3 1/2 the Spurms have can you?

Indazone
01-14-2009, 02:36 PM
We wore em down for you. I expect the Lakers to go down like a house of cards to a well rested Spurs team.

Spork KIller
01-14-2009, 02:42 PM
We wore em down for you. I expect the Lakers to go down like a house of cards to a well rested Spurs team.

:nope

Budkin
01-14-2009, 02:57 PM
I can't wait to see how bad this thread looks after the game. Talk about a jinx.

de Soto
01-14-2009, 03:30 PM

That is certainly a reasonable expectation. No excuses will do if the Spurs lose this one.

dbestpro
01-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Are you serious?

What a dumbass!!

You can't compare 14 titles to the 3 1/2 the Spurms have can you?

The Lakers won five championships before relocating to Los Angeles
The Lakers lost all of their eight appearances in the NBA Finals in the 1960s
Lakers have the most finals lost at 15. The next closest team is Phil and NY tied at 6.
Take away the Min. record and the Lakers are 9 and 14 in finals.
The Spurs are 4-0 and are just behind the Bulls (6-0) as the only team to never lose an NBA finals with more than 1 championship.
Lakers founded in 1946. (63 years) moved to LA in 61 (48 years in LA)
Spurs have had 32 NBA seasons.

The Spurs have captured 15 division titles, which gives the Spurs the most division titles in the NBA during that 32-year span (the Lakers are second with 14).

Yes, the Lakers have had alot of success going to the finals but they are far and away the biggest losers of the biggest games. Yes, the might win tonight but if they want to see how not to lose an NBA final they should just bow out of the playoffs and watch the Spurs work or they will be 9-16.

By the way the 15 lost tiles are the most of any team in football, basketball or baseball. Welcome to the Hall of Loser Fame Laker fan.

WayOutWest
01-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Lakers have the most finals lost at 15. The next closest team is Phil and NY tied at 6.
The Spurs are 4-0 and are just behind the Bulls (6-0) as the only team to never lose an NBA finals with more than 1 championship.

The Spurs have captured 15 division titles, which gives the Spurs the most division titles in the NBA during that 32-year span (the Lakers are second with 14).

Yes, the Lakers have had alot of success going to the finals but they are far and away the biggest losers of the biggest games. Yes, the might win tonight but if they want to see how not to lose an NBA final they should just bow out of the playoffs and watch the Spurs work or they will be 9-16.

By the way the 15 lost tiles are the most of any team in football, basketball or baseball. Welcome to the Hall of Loser Fame Laker fan.

One thing to keep in mind is the LA Lakers have won titles with 3 different squads, each squad having their own set of stars. The Spurs will be exactly like the Bulls, their entire history of success will be defined by ONE player. When that one player retires that will be the end of their championship dreams. The Lakers don't have that problem.

KaiRMD1
01-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Well, if you think about about it, the Lakers have two asterisk championships of their own, 2000 and 2002.

dbestpro
01-14-2009, 04:44 PM
One thing to keep in mind is the LA Lakers have won titles with 3 different squads, each squad having their own set of stars. The Spurs will be exactly like the Bulls, their entire history of success will be defined by ONE player. When that one player retires that will be the end of their championship dreams. The Lakers don't have that problem.

That's right. One player named Robinson, I mean Duncan. The fact is LA has never and I mean never won a championship without a hall of fame big. So whose going to the Hall? Bynum? Gasol? Welcome to loser land Laker fan.

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 04:49 PM

First off he's a Suns fan, calling him a loser seems to be the kind of 'matter of fact' that doesn't need to be rubbed in. Second, you are feeding the biggest ugliest troll on this board. The Lakers (no matter what kind of animosity exists between our cities/team/fans) are a storied franchise that has a reputation for winning or coming close. I can recall few and far between time periods since becoming a fan of the NBA (1988 or so) that I have not feared the dreaded Lakeshow. That being said, there is probably a flipside to the fear among the rational Lakers fan crowd towards us. We are both scary teams that can contend most nights with the most team's can throw at us (and that is most everything). They (the Lakers) are beatable, but they are not thin, pansy push-overs and their record gives the indication that they aren't over-hyped this season. If we (the Spurs) play hard as we are capable, I am confident that we can win this game. We will see. In the meantime, both fan-bases can bring up stats that disrespect each other's team. Let's look to the future and let the ballers decide who's better.

DrHouse
01-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Anyone trying to hate on the Laker's success is a damn fool. And they know it.

Every Spur fan here would trade their franchise's 4 rings for the Laker's 14 in a NY minute and not think twice about it. Just like you would all praise the ground Kobe walked on if he was on your team.

duncan228
01-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Spork Killer is a Rockets fan.

DrHouse
01-14-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm interested to see what happens to the Spurs when Duncan retires.

We'll see how many *real* Spur fans there are if the franchise is not able to rebuild quickly through fortuitous lotto picks.

IronMexican
01-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Are Spur fans seriously trying to compare these two franchises? Both sides(Laker and Spur fans) seem to get even stupider when they meet up.

DrHouse
01-14-2009, 04:55 PM
It's asinine to even compare the Spurs to the Lakers.

The only franchise that compares is the Celtics.

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 05:08 PM
It's asinine to even compare the Spurs to the Lakers.

The only franchise that compares is the Celtics.

You and they (the Celts) have had 25 or so more seasons than the Spurs, not making excuses jus' the approximate facts sir. However, it is remarkably foolish to compare the two franchises. The difference is so absolute in every way between us two (Lakers & Spurs), right down to market size and style of play. Looking backward in the NBA in order to understand relation to where the current standard of play is set is idiotic. Like most sports, teams here are in a constant ebb and flow. It just so happens that both franchises spend a lot of time on top of the flood and rarely under it.

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm interested to see what happens to the Spurs when Duncan retires.

We'll see how many *real* Spur fans there are if the franchise is not able to rebuild quickly through fortuitous lotto picks.

Again, you under estimate our fan base, or at least the location of the team. I understand that you (L.A.) have as many (maybe even more) diverse sporting teams as one city can possibly support. The fact is, in San Antonio, that the Spurs are the only game in town. Even if we inherit a rough stretch after Tim leaves (that thought is indeed terrifying) who will our populace (in the millions) support? The minor league Baseball 'Missions'? Not likely. The minor league Hockey team 'the Rampage'? Nope. The Spurs are our team, our only professional one. Like I said, the only game in town as far as San Antonio is concerned. We'll stand by that.

WayOutWest
01-14-2009, 05:33 PM
That's right. One player named Robinson, I mean Duncan.

Spurs have only won titles with TD, as great as the Admiral was durring his prime he could not win it all.

The fact is LA has never and I mean never won a championship without a hall of fame big.

Just like EVERY team in all of NBA history not named "Pistons" or "Bulls". What's your point? Oh that's right, you don't have one in that statement.

So whose going to the Hall? Bynum? Gasol? Welcome to loser land Laker fan.

I don't know what the next Lakers championship team's roster will look like but history has PROVEN there will be another one. That's my point, the Lakers have championships that are not tied to ONE SINGLE player. They will do it again.

dbestpro
01-14-2009, 05:35 PM
There is no comparison to the Lakers. They have lost more championships (15) than any other team in any major US sport.

WayOutWest
01-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Again, you under estimate our fan base, or at least the location of the team. I understand that you (L.A.) have as many (maybe even more) diverse sporting teams as one city can possibly support. The fact is, in San Antonio, that the Spurs are the only game in town. Even if we inherit a rough stretch after Tim leaves (that thought is indeed terrifying) who will our populace (in the millions) support? The minor league Baseball 'Missions'? Not likely. The minor league Hockey team 'the Rampage'? Nope. The Spurs are our team, our only professional one. Like I said, the only game in town as far as San Antonio is concerned. We'll stand by that.

Not only are there too many sports teams to follow but there are tons of non-sports stuff to do in LA. That's why the LA fan base is one of the most "fair weather" group in all sports. NY is just as diverse but they seem to live and die with some sports franchises in the city.

pickle girl
01-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Tonight's ass raping of coach Pop and his tired old Spurs will be the beginning of a new era the era of "the Kobe" as the whole world will see for themselves the 2009 NBA Champions
the Los Angeles Lakers!

:tu

http://nballin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/world-champ-lakers-ring.jpg

ClingingMars
01-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Tonight's ass raping of coach Pop and his tired old Spurs will be the beginning of a new era the era of "the Kobe" as the whole world will see for themselves the 2009 NBA Champions
the Los Angeles Lakers!

ok mouse.

-Mars

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Not only are there too many sports teams to follow but there are tons of non-sports stuff to do in LA. That's why the LA fan base is one of the most "fair weather" group in all sports. NY is just as diverse but they seem to live and die with some sports franchises in the city.

You have nice weather too. Which might explain why the Garden is still full for Knicks games (they huddle together for warmth). We (S.A.) have alcohol and the Spurs for nightlife, and from the look of it a good amount of people on this board seem to like to combine the two. I guarantee, for all of those outside of San Antonio, the people here bleed silver and black...and tequila.

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 05:49 PM
the Los Angeles Lakers!

And yet again, all intelligent discourse has been dissolved from this thread.

IronMexican
01-14-2009, 05:51 PM

You forgot Roadrunner football. SA will have that if the Spurs begin to fall off.

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 05:56 PM
You forgot Roadrunner football. SA will have that if the Spurs begin to fall off.

Hush. :nope

Laker Lanny
01-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Someone at Lakers ground was talking about this topic and how the Spur fans are worried about tonights game I had to see for myself how pathetic Spur fans are.

Count the rings biooch!!

z0sa
01-14-2009, 06:01 PM
fucking boring thread

Reck
01-14-2009, 06:02 PM
Someone at Lakers ground was talking about this topic and how the Spur fans are worried about tonights game I had to see for myself how pathetic Spur fans are.

Count the rings biooch!!

Hey stupid, take a second to look who started this ridiculous thread.

Laker Lanny
01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Do the math!!

San Antonio

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpg

Lakers!

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpghttp://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/NBA%20trophy.jpg

The number of championships the LA Lakers have won is 9.

2001-02 Los Angeles Lakers
2000-01 Los Angeles Lakers
1999-00 Los Angeles Lakers
1987-88 Los Angeles Lakers
1986-87 Los Angeles Lakers
1984-85 Los Angeles Lakers
1981-82 Los Angeles Lakers
1979-80 Los Angeles Lakers
1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers

scoreboard bitches!!

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 06:09 PM

Count the rings biooch!!

Wow! I am impressed that such an obvious 'special education child' can type so legibly, you're a little hero Lanny. However, to come over here (SpursTalk) just in order to state something so inanely foolish... I think you should maybe take look in the mirror if you want to witness "pathetic".

Lance
01-14-2009, 06:12 PM
fucking boring thread

http://www.focusontraffic.com/BABY_CRYING.gif

Sissiborgo
01-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Wow nice video laker fan...:fro but you will see a video like that later tonight while the Spurs will be dominating.:fro

SpursGirl21
01-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Wow nice video laker fan...:fro but you will see a video like that later tonight while the Spurs will be dominating.:fro

+1 :makeout

BlackBellamy
01-14-2009, 06:26 PM
OK, I won't ever bother with civility on this board again. Most of you are not worth it. Good luck tonight to all the "rational, non-fair weather, true basketball loving" Lakers fans (I for one think you'll need it). And to all you other "trolling, half-wit, pig-f*cking, cretin" Lakers fans, suck a cheetah's dick and choke on it.

Dude
01-14-2009, 08:53 PM

Allanon
01-14-2009, 08:55 PM
And to all you other "trolling, half-wit, pig-f*cking, cretin" Lakers fans, suck a cheetah's dick and choke on it.

We'll have to do a very civil and educated SpursDynasty type thread when the Lakers win.

Chris
01-14-2009, 11:43 PM
lol Lakers

lol Dirk4MVP getting owned in game blog

lol Ariza

:flag:

GSH
01-14-2009, 11:43 PM
haha.... you're the new poster child on blowme.com

ClingingMars
01-14-2009, 11:45 PM
we certainly did get owned.

-Mars

Budkin
01-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I can't wait to see how bad this thread looks after the game. Talk about a jinx.

Told you ya fucking idiot. Way to own yourself. :lmao

Yorae
01-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Where's smelly feet? hahahahahaha!

Manu-of-steel
01-14-2009, 11:50 PM
the Los Angeles Lakers!

you mean spurs beating your lakers. last time i checked, it's the spurs winning by 1, 112-111. but it's not something to celebrate for the spurs. we have more room for improvement. but i'll take this win.

TampaDude
01-14-2009, 11:54 PM

What now, Faker cunt??? :lmao

ColoradoSpursFan
01-14-2009, 11:57 PM

Nice one Nostradumbass!!

Yorae
01-14-2009, 11:58 PM
Fucking Lakers trollocs....

WayOutWest
01-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Who's gonna start the "You got owned by the Spurs! You can just post a video of the last 1:42 of the game. So many up and downs just to go home empty handed. :(

Frenzy
01-15-2009, 12:01 AM
:flag:

kobe celebrates big...but cries even bigger.

what did the towel boy do to you!?

stxspurs
i know what u can do with that pickle sucka!!!

Avitus1
Ownage complete??

PuttPutt
01-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Fakers got dick slapped by Mason Jr.

pawe
01-15-2009, 12:14 AM
:lol at the responses!
Way to jinx your team Lakerfan.

tp2021
01-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Hey pickle girl!

bbarry
01-15-2009, 12:37 AM
hahah I absolutely LOVE when trolls own themselves and then are nowhere to be found after Spurs won tonight.

anakha
01-15-2009, 12:38 AM
Good job, mouse. :lol

spursrocksocks
01-15-2009, 12:43 AM
you got owned by Fisher

pawe
01-15-2009, 12:55 AM
you got owned by Fisher

I still hate that guy!

BlackBellamy
01-15-2009, 02:18 AM
We'll have to do a very civil and educated SpursDynasty type thread when the Lakers win.

i was not asking for such, but since you're hell bent for that...

Yorae
01-15-2009, 03:20 AM
Trolls expriencing the meltdown they predicted.

SpurAddict561
01-15-2009, 06:26 AM
backfire of the week........

travis2
01-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Nice one Nostradumbass!!

You'll have to call him something else. Jim has Nostradumbass copyrighted.

Obstructed_View
01-15-2009, 08:02 AM
Thanks, Mouse. :tu

pickle girl
01-15-2009, 08:05 AM
You Spur fans are pathetic!

You honestly believe this game was important? Lets run down the list.

A: Does this win get you in the playoffs?
NO

B: Does this win put a NBA championship trophy in your one horse town?
NO

C: Does this win get in the way of the Lakers winning the 2009 NBA Championship?
NO

So what did this win do?
Not a dam thing! And when your sorry ass Spurs get eliminated in round one of the 2009 playoffs I will be here to remind you of this win , a win that didn't mean Shit!!

Obstructed_View
01-15-2009, 08:07 AM
You're welcome.

:toast

lebomb
01-15-2009, 08:08 AM

NO

NO

C: Does this win get in the way of the Lakers winning the 2009 NBA Championship?
NO

So what did this win do?
Not a dam thing! And when your sorry ass Spurs get eliminated in round one of the 2009 playoffs I will be here to remind you of this win , a win that didn't mean Shit!!

It sure meant SHIT when this thread was created..............now go shove that pickle in your vag.

Laker Lanny
01-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Don't waste your time pickle girl on these sorry ass Spur fans. I like how they banned all of us Laker fans right before the game started.

Let them overdose on their one win we will be back after they get eliminated in round one. And then you will see meltdowns in full effect!
See you at laker Ground!

manufor3
01-15-2009, 08:22 AM

NO

NO

NO

So what did this win do?

it sure meant alot to you if you won...

Laker Lanny
01-15-2009, 08:33 AM
it sure meant alot to you if you won...

Why? we expected to win so we would have just been acting normal, no high fives, no river parades. You pathetic Spur fans needed this win not us.

We already know we are the 2009 NBA Champions. So why would a regular season game matter?

Have fun sipping your victory menudo my Latino friend. Win a playoff game before you talk shit! :tu

lebomb
01-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Look at these Lakerfans................LMAO. All pussy hurt after talking big shit and starting this thread. Only to have a pickle shoved in their vag.

Dryer baby
01-15-2009, 08:46 AM
:lmao

jmard5
01-15-2009, 08:54 AM

NO

NO

NO

So what did this win do?

A. Yes. Every win gives the Spurs more chances for HCA in the playoffs. Isn't that supposed to be the way it is?

B. Of course no. It's the regular season. Have you checked your calendar lately?

C. See letter A. Besides, you'r getting way ahead of yourself.

What did the win do?
We saw these: A healthier Manu. A sweet shooting Mason. Thomas' jumper. We can win without Bowen against Kobe. You're day dreaming too much. We could go on and on...

mouse
01-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Both your teams suck. You all forget you have to beat The Dallas mavericks before you see any NBA Championship ring!!

And that day will never come.

urunobili
01-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Why? we expected to win so we would have just been acting normal, no high fives, no river parades. You pathetic Spur fans needed this win not us.

:lol what game were you watching? you didn't see you team's early celebration after Kobe's great balled 3? :loser

Rummpd
01-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Lakers = a team of enormous hype that has accomplished absolutely nothing since the magical run of three straight (that included the infamously called Kings series). Yawn.

cash459
01-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Don't waste your time pickle girl on these sorry ass Spur fans. I like how they banned all of us Laker fans right before the game started.

Let them overdose on their one win we will be back after they get eliminated in round one. And then you will see meltdowns in full effect!
See you at laker Ground!

then why are you on this board!?

We already know we are the 2009 NBA Champions. So why would a regular season game matter?

Have fun sipping your victory menudo my Latino friend. Win a playoff game before you talk shit! :tu

how many playoff games have the Lakers won this year!? oh, thats right ZERO, just like the Spurs. & remind me and everyone on this board, what happened the last time your beloved Lakers played a playoff game.....i think it had something to do with settinf some sort of record.......

:lmao 39 points!! :lmao

Laker Lanny
01-16-2009, 11:53 AM
then why are you on this board!?

To promote the best NBA team of 2009 the Los Angles Lakers.

You all suck i was here a month ago and everyone wanted to get rid of your Coach,Manu,and Parker. Now you alll act like your the shit?

Wait till the playoffs when realty sets in and you find out your team sucks royally.
:ihit

Man In Black
01-16-2009, 11:58 AM
To promote the best NBA team of 2009 the Los Angles Lakers.

You all suck i was here a month ago and everyone wanted to get rid of your Coach,Manu,and Parker. Now you alll act like your the shit?

Wait till the playoffs when realty sets in and you find out your team sucks royally.
:ihit

Biatch!!!! Read my sig that I lifted from you at the cesspool you call your home message board.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

JWest596
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
One thing is for sure. This Spurs win really sticks in their craw. They just cannot believe that the "entitlement" Lakers can lose sans their endless amount of excuses when it happens. The game doesn't matter but here are all these bitter Laker fans to remind us after they lose.

Enjoy and wallow the acidic bile of bitterness defeat. Savor it. You're used to it.
And I've always loved the comedy gold of Laker Lanny.

Nice prediction pickle girl.

DrHouse
01-16-2009, 01:12 PM
It definitely does not feel good to lose the way the Lakers did. To come back heroically in the 4th only to have it wasted away by an idiotic Derek Fisher foul does sting.

But the reality of the situation is the Spurs just aren't on the Laker's level even with their win. They do not have the defense necessary to contend in a 7 game series. The way you beat the Lakers is to slow the tempo down, keep it low scoring, and keep Kobe contained. The Spurs didn't do any of those things in their win, which proves to me it was more of a fluke than anything else. Not to mention the Lakeshow was down 3 rotation players playing on the 2nd night of a b2b.

Ditty
01-16-2009, 01:15 PM
man marc gasol was pretty good for yall

de Soto
01-16-2009, 01:42 PM

NO

NO

NO

So what did this win do?

May Kobe fuck you up the ass. :lol

GoGatos.
01-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Biatch!!!! Read my sig that I lifted from you at the cesspool you call your home message board.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Scoreboard! :lmao

spurs50_
01-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I can't believe these Faker fans are in here talking smack. These are the same fans that put an asterisk on our first championship. The same championship they were trying to win but weren't good enough to do so. .....bwahahahahah

Alex Jones
01-16-2009, 05:25 PM
^ :lmao

NFGIII
01-16-2009, 06:17 PM
It definitely does not feel good to lose the way the Lakers did. To come back heroically in the 4th only to have it wasted away by an idiotic Derek Fisher foul does sting.

But the reality of the situation is the Spurs just aren't on the Laker's level even with their win. They do not have the defense necessary to contend in a 7 game series. The way you beat the Lakers is to slow the tempo down, keep it low scoring, and keep Kobe contained. The Spurs didn't do any of those things in their win, which proves to me it was more of a fluke than anything else. Not to mention the Lakeshow was down 3 rotation players playing on the 2nd night of a b2b.

That makes a lot of sense to me though I wouldn't neccessarily say it was a fluke. Both teams played great ball, didn't get some calls they should have and it all came down to that one play with RMJ and Fish, regardless of how anyone feels about the Ariza situation. The Spurs historically are a work in progress and after the RRT things start to fall into place. At that time what you see is pretty much what you get. So there is time to fine tune things and get some problems fixed - defensive rotations to the perimeter shooters being one prime example.

Even Pop right now has said that the Spurs aren't at the same level that the Lakers are. But time will tell. And so will injuries, too. Lakers didn't have Bynum last year but we had a one legged Manu, too.

Stay tuned for further developments....................

Fundamental
01-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Defiant and determined to act like cocky little LA tools, even after a loss the Lakers fans continue to show their disrespect and unsportsman-like conduct. Insulting anything within throwing distance, they lose with as much high and mighty attitudes as they do when they win. I'd actually root for LA (when they are not playing against the Spurs, of course) because I think they have some really good talent on their team, but I'm afraid I'd become one of these sniveling chodes.

No other team in the league has more self-righteous fans that actually believe they are 'owed' a championship than the NO-TROPHY-IN-SEVEN-YEARS Lakers fans.

I guarantee you, not a single Lakers fan on this spurs forum would say, "this game wasn't important", if the Lakers had pulled out a victory.

Taking it to the Hole
01-16-2009, 06:50 PM
The fact of the matter is that not only are the Spurs capable of playing with you in a seven-game series, they are capable of beating you on any given night. Say what you want about the Spurs chances, they are always in contention every year so long as their Big 3 are healthy and you saw that the other night. All you guys have is really Kobe and a barnyard full of undependable role players with the exception of Derek Fisher. For all your talk about Kobe being an MVP candidate, your going to put the game in the hands of Trevor Ariza? By all means, keep doing it...because your doing the league a great favor. The difference between our role players and your role players is that ours hit shots when the game is on the line. Just plain and simple.:toast

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
01-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Spurs Won Lakers Lost!!!! That's It So Quit Crying, The Season Still Got's A Long Way. So We Will See What Happens. Until The Playoffs Start Nobody Knows What's Gonna Happen So Fucking Wait N See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showtime24 LAKERS
01-16-2009, 08:00 PM

SpursGirl21
01-16-2009, 08:57 PM
These Laker trolls are funny. :lol

WayOutWest
01-16-2009, 10:31 PM

Ha ha funny?

WayOutWest
01-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Look at these Lakerfans................LMAO. All pussy hurt after talking big shit and starting this thread. Only to have a pickle shoved in their vag.

Actually, I'm a little butt-hurt. It hurts 10X worse that the Spurs lost to the stinking Sixers! :bang Why couldn't the Spurs play like they did tonight against the Lakers?

Still, it was a great game, I enjoyed it up until the end.

Man In Black
01-17-2009, 01:15 AM
LL...
best team you were saying? :toast

ClingingMars
01-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Actually, I'm a little butt-hurt. It hurts 10X worse that the Spurs lost to the stinking Sixers! :bang Why couldn't the Spurs play like they did tonight against the Lakers?

Still, it was a great game, I enjoyed it up until the end.

LOL, MAGIC

-Mars

de Soto
01-17-2009, 11:55 AM

Are those your tits in your avatar?