PDA

View Full Version : My best friend is accusing me of stealing from him!

Michael Kelso
01-14-2009, 03:30 PM
So here's the deal guys, a few nights ago my best friend was watching his girlfriend's house while she was visiting some family and he invited me over to hang out. We were the only ones there and we ate some subutex and then played Xbox games until we were ready to pass out. I passed out on the couch and he went to sleep in his girl's bed I guess cuz I passed out first.

In the morning we ate some more subutex and then he went to work for two hours before he came home "sick". While he was at work all I did was play like five rounds of Madden on his Xbox, smoked a little weed that I brought over and burned a few cigarettes on the patio outside. I went to the bathroom one time but like, 99% of the time I was there I was on the couch with an Xbox controller in my hand.

Today he calls me and says that there is a $100 bill and a check missing from his girlfriend's jewelry box. Of course they think I stole it because I was the only person to come over while she was gone. What do I do to get them off my case until she finds her bill and check that she definitely misplaced? It's a real shitty feeling when your best friend is accusing you of something you didn't do!

Blake
01-14-2009, 03:50 PM
take the $100 you took and buy her something nice

what the heck is subutex?

I Love Me Some Me
01-14-2009, 03:51 PM
what the heck is subutex?

penis

bus driver
01-14-2009, 03:53 PM
so did you take the money?

^what the heck is subutex?(what blake said)

bus driver
01-14-2009, 03:54 PM
penis

oh! :lol

Blake
penis

:lol

Sunshine
WTF? Subutex?? Using a drug that's used to treat drug dependence AS a drug?

How much did the $100 buy?

Blake
01-14-2009, 03:56 PM
WTF? Subutex?? Using a drug that's used to treat drug dependence AS a drug?

How much did the $100 buy?

20 footlongs

bus driver
01-14-2009, 03:58 PM
you should tell your BF that he is lying cause you found the money under her mattress and not in the jewelry box.

I Love Me Some Me
01-14-2009, 04:01 PM
20 footlongs

Which brings up a question...I went to Subway the other day and ordered sub from their $5 menu. When the guy rang it up, it was $5.49. I just paid because i didn't want to look like a cheap-ass fighting over 49 cents. Should I have said something instead of just paying?

Trainwreck2100
01-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Tell you're BF his GF is an idiot for hiding money in a jewelry box.

Blake
01-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Which brings up a question...I went to Subway the other day and ordered sub from their $5 menu. When the guy rang it up, it was $5.49. I just paid because i didn't want to look like a cheap-ass fighting over 49 cents. Should I have said something instead of just paying?

you're at subway and you're worried about looking like a cheap ass?

bus driver

yes, because they are stealing money from you! (just to stay on topic)
i wouldnt, it sounds like tax. i think subway quality has gone down hill though

Trainwreck2100

Do you get mad when McDonalds charges you 1.08 for something off their dollar menu?

AlamoSpursFan
01-14-2009, 04:08 PM
You really should stay out of Donna's jewelry box, Kelso.

Sincerely,
Eric Foreman

P.S.: DUDE, WHERE'S MY $100?

I Love Me Some Me
01-14-2009, 04:09 PM
you're at subway and you're worried about looking like a cheap ass?

Says the guy who eats McDonald's $1 sausage biscuit and hash brown everyday.

I Love Me Some Me
01-14-2009, 04:09 PM
Do you get mad when McDonalds charges you 1.08 for something off their dollar menu?

No...the $5.49 was pre-tax.

Dex
01-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Five-and-a-half-dollar-footlongs doesn't sound nearly as catchy.

Blake
01-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Says the guy who eats McDonald's $1 sausage biscuit and hash brown everyday.

one time I was at McDs in the drive thru and got one of those iced coffees. On the menu I read $1.99+tax. At the window, he charged me $2.50, so after asking "huh? $2.50?" he said "yeah, it's $2.29".

I said, "no it's not, it's $1.99". He said, "what size were you looking at? Are you sure you read it right? I'ts ringing up $2.29 here on the computer so that's what I have to charge."

That pissed me off.

I pulled over, took a picture with my camera phone of the $1.99 on the menu and walked up to the drive thru guy and showed him, to which he said "oh".

I told the manager that the guy was basically a jackass (in so many words) and walked out with a free bacon, egg, cheese mcgriddle with a side of heart attack.

I'm definitely a cheap ass, but it's also the principle of the thing.

Sunshine
01-14-2009, 04:35 PM
No...the $5.49 was pre-tax.

So if $5.49 was pre-tax, how much did you pay, including tax?

And did you have anything from the "add on" menu included?

jack sommerset
01-14-2009, 04:36 PM
one time I was at McDs in the drive thru and got one of those iced coffees. On the menu I read $1.99+tax. At the window, he charged me $2.50, so after asking "huh? $2.50?" he said "yeah, it's $2.29".

I said, "no it's not, it's $1.99". He said, "what size were you looking at? Are you sure you read it right? I'ts ringing up $2.29 here on the computer so that's what I have to charge."

That pissed me off.

I pulled over, took a picture with my camera phone of the $1.99 on the menu and walked up to the drive thru guy and showed him, to which he said "oh".

I told the manager that the guy was basically a jackass (in so many words) and walked out with a free bacon, egg, cheese mcgriddle with a side of heart attack.

:lol

balli
01-14-2009, 04:40 PM
i think subway quality has gone down hill though
It definitely has. And that's a bummer. Subway used to be decent.

stretch
01-14-2009, 04:43 PM
penis

:lmao

jack sommerset
01-14-2009, 04:44 PM

That pissed me off.

Did you ask for something free,why a bacon,egg,cheese mcgriddle? Why did you go to the trouble of taking a photo. Why did that piss you off? Do you smoke or were you hung over or hungry? Why did what he say piss you off so much, it does not sound bad to me at all. How do you expect a fast food guy making 5 bucks a hour treat you? Why are you a cheap ass? 50 cents set you off. Do you do this alot? Why is 50 cents princple at McDonalds?

stretch
01-14-2009, 04:49 PM

That pissed me off.

1. Did you actually call him a jackass?

2. I hear those ice coffees taste like crap. Did it?

3. LMAO harrell

stretch
01-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Did you ask for something free,why a bacon,egg,cheese mcgriddle? Why did you go to the trouble of taking a photo. Why did that piss you off? Do you smoke or were you hung over or hungry? Why did what he say piss you off so much, it does not sound bad to me at all. How do you expect a fast food guy making 5 bucks a hour treat you? Why are you a cheap ass? 50 cents set you off. Do you do this alot? Why is 50 cents princple at McDonalds?

:lmao

I Love Me Some Me
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
So if $5.49 was pre-tax, how much did you pay, including tax?

And did you have anything from the "add on" menu included?

I had a bag of Cheetos, and my total was $7.02, if I remember correctly.

Blake
01-14-2009, 05:23 PM
Did you ask for something free,why a bacon,egg,cheese mcgriddle?
that's what the manager offered

Why did you go to the trouble of taking a photo. Why did that piss you off?

because that jackass was basically questioning my eyesight and this is something that seems to happen a lot in the retail world.......HEB, WalMart, Macys.....almost anywhere

Do you smoke or were you hung over or hungry?

thirsty, which if you read, is why I ordered a drink

Why did what he say piss you off so much, it does not sound bad to me at all.

see above

How do you expect a fast food guy making 5 bucks a hour treat you?

See, if he would have been nicer I would have offered him another $5 to wipe my car windows

Why are you a cheap ass?

kids are expensive. Im watching pennies.

50 cents set you off. Do you do this alot?

yes

Why is 50 cents princple at McDonalds?

it's a principle anywhere

any others?

jack sommerset
01-14-2009, 05:28 PM
any others?

Nope, thats it.

SpursWoman
01-14-2009, 05:29 PM
2. I hear those ice coffees taste like crap. Did it?

I don't know about the iced ones, but I got some flavored cappuccino and it was HORRIBLE...as well as almost $3.00 for a medium cup that was only about 1/2 filled with coffee.

I could have gotten 3 large ass'n sugar free Pumpkin Spice cappuccinos at Valero for that money that are actually good. I was not happy.

jack sommerset
01-14-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't know about the iced ones, but I got some flavored cappuccino and it was HORRIBLE...as well as almost $3.00 for a medium cup that was only about 1/2 filled with coffee.

I could have gotten 3 large ass'n sugar free Pumpkin Spice cappuccinos at Valero for that money that are actually good. I was not happy.

I am not a huge coffee drinker but I had a Mocha from McDonalds and it was horrible. It could have been the chocolate syrup they added. Not sure.

Blake
01-14-2009, 05:37 PM

that cappucino that MCd's has just might be the most overpriced cup of crap in the history of liquid. I was less than happy too and I agree, Valero or even Exxon is the way to go on those.

I didnt like it at first, but now I think the iced coffees are pretty good. I'm not sure what kind of creamer they use, but it's good. Make sure you ask for extra sweetner just in case they don't throw in enough of the flavor which happens from time to time.

I tried the iced coffee at Starbucks one time and it was $3+ and it was just plain coffee over ice and tasted like utter crap.

byrontx
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Maybe your friend took the money (initially meaning to put it back later, then couldn't) and now he is blaming you for it.

If someone is on drug therapy there just could be a little misbehaving going on.

Blake
01-14-2009, 05:39 PM
I am not a huge coffee drinker but I had a Mocha from McDonalds and it was horrible. It could have been the chocolate syrup they added. Not sure.

yup, I agree on that mocha too......horrible.

AlamoSpursFan
01-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I had a bag of Cheetos, and my total was $7.02, if I remember correctly.

The Cheetos were worth $7.02.

You got ripped off for the rest.

ALVAREZ6
01-14-2009, 05:50 PM
oh yeah it's all about the principle...my friend considers me a cheap ass, but he's just a fucking moron, his parents pay for literally everything.

CuckingFunt
01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
I tried the iced coffee at Starbucks one time and it was $3+ and it was just plain coffee over ice and tasted like utter crap.

Well, yeah. Iced coffee is supposed to be plain coffee over ice.

PuttPutt
01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Get ready to possibly say good bye to your BF.

AlamoSpursFan
01-14-2009, 08:00 PM
While we're on the topic (sort of), Mickey D's iced coffee kicks ass. IMO, that is...

Michael Kelso
01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
It's all good now! They found the money like an hour after they called me, then I met my best friend at his house and we shot up some heroin, smoked some weed and played Gears of War 2 until we beat the game. That game was fucking crazy shit too, and the ending totally leaves it open for a sequel.

At least he said he was sorry though, man did I feel like shit when they thought I stole that money, guys!

Heath Ledger
01-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Lame

spursfan09
01-14-2009, 11:54 PM
:rolleyes

God Michael, Shut Up!

Udokafan05
01-15-2009, 12:27 AM
The worst part about Subway is the turkey sub doesnt fall under the $5 footlong deal.

Trainwreck2100
01-15-2009, 01:14 AM

there's a good chance they spit in the mcgriddle

J.T.
01-15-2009, 01:17 AM

That's what I woulda done.

J.T.
01-15-2009, 01:17 AM
That's what I woulda done.

Oh shit I forgot to log into Corso

Cry Havoc
01-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Wendy's is good too.

Blake
01-15-2009, 10:11 AM

seeing as how I went inside and was standing right there in front of the manager, unless it was a magic invisible loogy, I didnt see any spit when she wrapped it up.

That said, there's always a good chance there is spit in my food.......not because I complained to the manager, but becauseit's mcdonalds

Blake
01-15-2009, 10:19 AM
It's all good now! They found the money like an hour after they called me, then I met my best friend at his house and we shot up some heroin, smoked some weed and played Gears of War 2 until we beat the game. That game was fucking crazy shit too, and the ending totally leaves it open for a sequel.

At least he said he was sorry though, man did I feel like shit when they thought I stole that money, guys!

was this before or after you and your best friend played squeeze the snake with each other?

Fillmoe
01-15-2009, 12:11 PM
subutex is a drug taken by people who are addicted to opiates... it prevents withdrawls

Fillmoe
01-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Pharm D Program Ftw!