PDA

View Full Version : Hey Spurs Fans!

TheMACHINE
01-14-2009, 11:47 PM
We got the Fisher non-call on Barry. You got the non-call on Ariza.

Lets call it even :p:

Cry Havoc
01-15-2009, 12:59 AM
Playoff game != regular season game.

You had better pray we don't have a healthy Manu for this post-season.

j-money24
01-15-2009, 01:09 AM
honestly spurs aint a threat to us.. no one in the west is anyways..
i care about the cavs, celtics and the magic. those the only team that will worry me in the playoffs. good thing that we will only play one of them though.

Rapper
01-15-2009, 01:11 AM
KOBE

tell me how my ass taste?

pawe
01-15-2009, 01:35 AM
honestly spurs aint a threat to us.. no one in the west is anyways..
i care about the cavs, celtics and the magic. those the only team that will worry me in the playoffs. good thing that we will only play one of them though.

Be sure you drag your sorry ass back here when the Spurs are playing in the NBA Finals mmmkay.

Biggems
01-15-2009, 01:43 AM
The Spurs are the biggest threat you have. You better hope you dont see us come playoff time. This is an odd number year.

IronMexican
01-15-2009, 02:03 AM
The Spurs are the biggest threat you have. You better hope you dont see us come playoff time. This is an odd number year.

The Lakers did sweep SA in 01, huh. :toast

endrity
01-15-2009, 02:26 AM
I actually have a feeling this will be one last hurray for the Spurs with the current core. Pop is doing a good job molding this team and making sure the new pieces contribute. I have a feeling we might see a Spurs-Cavs finals rematch with the result being different this time.

endrity
01-15-2009, 02:42 AM
You must be praying for Laker injuries cause no way they take us to even 6 games with a healthy Laker lineup.

Ginobili's influence on Spurs >>> Bynum's influence on Lakers

Plus I think a Odom/Gasol fronctourt was better against the Spurs, it was very good to break their interior D with their passing, and the Spurs never found a legit answer to Odom. With Bynum there it forces the Lakers to play more of a power game, which I think the Spurs prefer more anyway.

urunobili
01-15-2009, 11:48 AM
it could only be even if it happens in the WCF on a crucial game.... just enjoy this one... you have another crack at us in 10 days...

pawe
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Well, if they keep it up, they will get their chance at us in the playoffs. Lets just hope both teams are healthy.

*If the Lakers can keep it up, they might get their chance at the Spurs in the playoffs.