PDA

View Full Version : Why do these people count the spurs out?

MiamiHeat
01-15-2009, 12:08 AM
http://www.basketballforum.com/nba-forum/419717-lakers-spurs-14.html

They say the Spurs are done. "Lakers in 5 or 6"

I'm the only guy in that forum saying the Spurs should never be counted out. I believe the spurs are as deadly and dangerous as anyone else if they are healthy. Manu was injured last year vs Lakers but they don't care.

They say the Spurs are out.

"Lakers in 6 over Spurs, i still haven't seen sound defense from the Spurs, until they figure that out, they aren't going anywhere, see Detroit Pistons in past few years as a reference"

"Come on man. No way the Spurs take the Lakers to 7 games. The Lakers would/will take care of them in 5 or 6.

It's almost strange to say, but Kobe is playing better this year than he did last year. We've got too many weapons, and ultimately, we'll have too much speed and strength for the Spurs."

"You can never count them out, but I would say I'm about 99% sure they wouldn't beat the Lakers this season in a 7-game series."

Spork KIller
01-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Because they are pathetic and lame

PuttPutt
01-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Because the retards just hope the Spurs are done

MiamiHeat
01-15-2009, 12:13 AM
"Lakers in 6 over Spurs, i still haven't seen sound defense from the Spurs, until they figure that out, they aren't going anywhere, see Detroit Pistons in past few years as a reference"

"Come on man. No way the Spurs take the Lakers to 7 games. The Lakers would/will take care of them in 5 or 6.

It's almost strange to say, but Kobe is playing better this year than he did last year. We've got too many weapons, and ultimately, we'll have too much speed and strength for the Spurs."

"You can never count them out, but I would say I'm about 99% sure they wouldn't beat the Lakers this season in a 7-game series."

CubanMustGo
01-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Anyone saying the Spurs haven't played sound defense this year hasn't seen them play much (tonight being an aberration). All they are going off of is what the Lakers did to a SA with a hobbled Ginobili last year in the playoffs.

Avitus1
01-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Because they hate seeing the Spurs make it to the finals.