PDA

View Full Version : Who was good, who wasn't vs cavaliers ?

adrien
02-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Good

Parker : all star, almost as usual since All star game (and before)
Bruce : defense on Le Bron and 3ps
Rasho : did the job very well 8pts 6rebs 3blocks
Tim : 2nd half and buzzer beater
Brent : did the job he shoul do every night

Bad

Manu : ugly fts in 4th and TOs
Tim : 1st half
DEvin : did he play ?
Nazr : didn't impress me
The whole team for the defense on Ilgauskas

1Parker1
02-28-2005, 10:34 PM
I think Manu is showing signs of wear and fatigue. Although I must admit, I am impressed that he's still able to put up the numbers despite it. You can see he's tired from the missed FT's and the TO's he's been having. I say Pop should limit his minutes and play Barry a little more. We need Manu come playoff time.

Also, Devin has been sucking lately! :(

Kori Ellis
02-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Devin played good D today; he didn't do anything on offense though.

SequSpur
02-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Spurs won. Lebron got served....

ducks
02-28-2005, 10:38 PM
devin brown blocked JAMES
2 blocks for devin

RobinsontoDuncan
02-28-2005, 10:54 PM
I wonder if Ducks has a LBJ vodoo Doll.....

ShoogarBear
02-28-2005, 10:56 PM
This just in . . . Jack Nies sucks.

PM5K
02-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Nazr played well tonight, he played half the minutes Rasho did and managed to get the same ammount of rebounds and two points less. If he can block more shots (tonight he had none to Rasho's 3) he can certainly take the starting job from Rasho, he's only two inches shorter but considerably quicker and actually can draw fouls, which I think is one of Rasho's biggest weaknesses.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nazr get a second half start if we see a bad game from Rasho.

And his numbers were better than Malik's averages for whatever it's worth, I only see this guy getting better as he learns the system...

Solid D
02-28-2005, 11:14 PM
You've got to watch both ends of the court. Bruce and Devin did a fantastic job on limiting James to 6-22...just terrific. Bruce even had enough energy to nail a three that was huge on an incredible pass from Manu after a failed lob.

The Spurs missed 12 FTs and that was a major factor in this game being so close at the end. Don't sell Devin short - he didn't play poorly at all. He filled the role that was required of him - staying in front of the other 23 on the floor.