PDA

View Full Version : The West is soft...

CavsSuperFan
01-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Its not like this was a major victory for the Spurs…The Lakers are all sizzle & no steak…They may have a good record but that is because they play the Clippers, Golden State & the Suns most of the year...They remind me of Alex Rodriquez, they play great when the game doesn’t mean anything….

I was impressed that Lamar Odom played so well...Sometimes he fouls himself in tight games…Bynum is a good player but no where near great…The Spurs had no trouble keeping Drew away from the hoop…(And Bynum really did not seem to mind just hanging out & not signaling for the ball)…Big Z owns Bynum…Kobe is flashy & fun to watch but he is getting old & is inconsistent with his shooting…

More than anyone the loss of Turiaf has hurt the Lakers…The coaches, players & fans don’t always know when they should cheer without Turiaf on the sidelines dancing & waving his towel when the Lakers make a good play….

arodz
01-15-2009, 11:49 AM
So, the Lakers represent ALL teams in the West?? Bullshit. Lakers are soft, but NOT the Spurs. BTW: Didn't the Spurs sweep the Cavs in the finals?

stxspurs
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
cavs fan has no room to talk anywhere......lets see how much of a fan u are when james is in new york

TwelveGs210
01-15-2009, 12:00 PM
haha yeah.. then he gon be posting under
KnicksSuperFan

CavsSuperFan
01-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I was trying to be nice…Some Teams in the West are soft…Some Teams like the Clippers, Blazers, Kings are more like soft WNBA Teams…The competition in the East is much tougher…

Cleveland is the Eastern center of class & culture...Lebron is not leaving…:lobt:

TampaDude
01-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I gotta say the Cavs look awesome so far this season...no doubt that LeBron is the best player in the NBA right now. We'll see what happens come playoff time, though...

CavsSuperFan
01-15-2009, 01:10 PM
I just question if the Suns "on court behavior (http://the-seed.net/suns/wp-content/uploads/suns_lakers_marion.jpg)” is appropriate for family viewing…

Indazone
01-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Not as soft as that Celtics tailspinning falling East.

Cavs are not as good as they think either.

stxspurs
01-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I was trying to be nice…Some Teams in the West are soft…Some Teams like the Clippers, Blazers, Kings are more like soft WNBA Teams…The competition in the East is much tougher…

Cleveland is the Eastern center of class & culture...Lebron is not leaving…:lobt:

u really dont believe that...what wack sport writer from cleavland did u steal that from

superbigtime
01-15-2009, 01:17 PM
The West is soft....uh huh. So is your head moron.

Killakobe81
01-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Lebron best talent in NBA but in the clutch I would rather have ...
Manu
Tim
Wade
Kobe of course Kobe proved in the last two games he still the most clutch shooter in the NBA