PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Bellew
01-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Did not see a welcome thread so i guess right here will be cool.

Hey Guys and Girls I use to Play Rugby in high school I was a Scrummage. I have been into rock n roll ,rockabilly music since the early 2000 when I started listening to the Jerry lee Lewis,Elvis,and other rockabilly bands that were around. this laid the foundations for me to listen to more original artists from people like Eddie Cochran to bands that I listen to today including : Roy Orbison,Johnny cash the list goes on because there are so many good bands around at the moment.Love my family,also love music but not mainstream it has to be rockabilly ,Blues ,or 90's.interested in all things from the 1950s.Favorite musicians are Jerry lee,Elvis, Eddie Cochran or anyone that makes me crank up the volume. If you have an passion for rockabilly music or the lifestyle I would love to hear from ya.I love The San Antonio Spurs since 1998.my favorite Player is Manu ginobili.

TDMVPDPOY
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM
he said he was a cum?

hey welcome to the board

Bellew
01-15-2009, 11:05 PM
he said he was a cum?

hey welcome to the boardDamn Scrummage

JudynTX
01-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Is there a welcoming committee here? :lol

Dex
01-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Is there a welcoming committee here? :lol

If there is, The Club probably isn't the place to find it. :lol

JudynTX
01-16-2009, 11:13 AM
If there is, The Club probably isn't the place to find it. :lol

They should have introduced themselves in the Troll forum huh? :lol

ATRAIN
01-16-2009, 12:03 PM
and here I thought he was going to bust out into some Neil Diamond.

RandomGuy
01-16-2009, 01:02 PM
I just Introduce myself:lmao:lmao:lmao:ihit

That is your initiation. It is a right of passage to be harrassed by hostile trolls if you are a newbie.

Welcome to Spurstalk.

Just keep in mind the vast majority of people here are mostly decent, non-assholes, and like anyplace on the web, this place has its share of idiots. Look around in people's signatures for indications as to who those people might be, as the really stupid things that people say come back to haunt them in people's siggies...

GO SPURS GO! :flag:

BruceBowenFan
01-16-2009, 01:02 PM
and here I thought he was going to bust out into some Neil Diamond.

:lmao welcome to the board

Bellew
01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
That is your initiation. It is a right of passage to be harrassed by hostile trolls if you are a newbie.

Welcome to Spurstalk.

Just keep in mind the vast majority of people here are mostly decent, non-assholes, and like anyplace on the web, this place has its share of idiots. Look around in people's signatures for indications as to who those people might be, as the really stupid things that people say come back to haunt them in people's siggies...

GO SPURS GO! :flag:
Thanks for the welcome

dirk4mvp
01-16-2009, 01:59 PM
If you're ever in an argument with a Mavs or Suns fan, and you're pretty much getting owned, just stick to key phrases like "4 rings, faggots" and you'll be good :tu

IronMexican
01-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Bellew, it's all part of the ritual the SPUR fans do when they join. They should take you to elphant walk today.

Bellew
01-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Bellew, it's all part of the ritual the SPUR fans do when they join. They should take you to elphant walk today.what is That

Taco
01-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Welcome to SPURSTALK :tu

Bellew
01-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome to SPURSTALK :tuThanks

IronMexican
01-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Urbandictionary.com, brah.

Bellew
01-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Urbandictionary.com, brah.It's not in there

dirk4mvp
01-16-2009, 02:50 PM
It's not in there

Yeah it is. I wish I wouldn't have looks it up.

2Blonde
01-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Bellew, it's all part of the ritual the SPUR fans do when they join. They should take you to elphant walk today.

what is That

You claim to be a rugby player and you don't know what an elephant walk is?!?! Someone's full of shit!:lol

The Rugby Tradition of the Elephant Walk (http://www.pierogileague.com/7/owner-profile-tom-calzavara-calza-ranchero/)

The “Elephant Walk” happens in a bar after a rugby match. The Rugby team participants are naked (of course). The lead man bends at the waist. One arm is held out in front of him, swinging as a trunk. His other arm is held between his legs, partially covering his genitals, as a tail. The next man bends forward, holds onto that arm (tail) with one arm, and puts his other arm between his legs in the same manner (and so on…). The naked elephant train shuffles, side to side, slowly walking around the bar whistling “Baby Elephant Walk” (instumental from Born Free) as people throw beer on them.

Frenzy
01-16-2009, 04:46 PM
dam i should have done one of these.

Bellew
01-16-2009, 05:51 PM
You claim to be a rugby player and you don't know what an elephant walk is?!?! Someone's full of shit!:lol

The Rugby Tradition of the Elephant Walk (http://www.pierogileague.com/7/owner-profile-tom-calzavara-calza-ranchero/)

I do not like to look at nude guy's and Plus it was highschool

Kriz-Maxima
01-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I do not like to look at nude guy's and Plus it was highschool

LIAR!

Phillip
01-16-2009, 07:31 PM

Hey Guys and Girls I use to Play Rugby in high school I was a Scrummage. I have been into rock n roll ,rockabilly music since the early 2000 when I started listening to the Jerry lee Lewis,Elvis,and other rockabilly bands that were around. this laid the foundations for me to listen to more original artists from people like Eddie Cochran to bands that I listen to today including : Roy Orbison,Johnny cash the list goes on because there are so many good bands around at the moment.Love my family,also love music but not mainstream it has to be rockabilly ,Blues ,or 90's.interested in all things from the 1950s.Favorite musicians are Jerry lee,Elvis, Eddie Cochran or anyone that makes me crank up the volume. If you have an passion for rockabilly music or the lifestyle I would love to hear from ya.I love The San Antonio Spurs since 1998.my favorite Player is Manu ginobili.

Great run-on.

:tu

SpursGirl21
01-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Are you single? :makeout

Bellew
01-16-2009, 09:43 PM
No

Slydragon
01-16-2009, 09:58 PM

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8866/boomhaueryolc7.jpg

Bellew
01-16-2009, 11:36 PM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8866/boomhaueryolc7.jpgThanks I love that show

Salad Tosser
01-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Now that you have been accepted what do you bring to the forum?

Bellew
01-17-2009, 11:55 AM
what everyone else bring's

TDMVPDPOY
01-17-2009, 12:34 PM

sarcasm, can you bring that? :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Damn Scrummage

A "scrummage" or "scrum" is part of the game play, not a position.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-17-2009, 08:25 PM

What, incorrect use of apostrophes?

:lmao

SpursGirl21
01-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Are any of you boys single?

Bellew
01-18-2009, 02:33 AM
A "scrummage" or "scrum" is part of the game play, not a position.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(rugby) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_%28rugby%29)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-18-2009, 06:57 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(rugby) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_%28rugby%29)

I'm Australian, have played Union, and know what a scrum is, I was pointing out that you don't. You said you played "scrummage" - that is not a position in either Union or League.

Are any of you boys single?

So, whose troll are you?

Alex Jones
01-18-2009, 10:53 PM
She's not a Troll her name is ♥Helena♥ I saw her at a ClubSpurs gtg two years ago.

You can ask her yourself here is her MySpace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=427837392 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=427837392)

marini martini
01-19-2009, 12:24 AM

Whiskey for My Men, and Beer for My Horses????:toast

sarcasm, can you bring that? :lmao

$5.00 words!!:toast

What, incorrect use of apostrophes?

Welcome Junior!!!:toast

:lmao:lmao:lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-19-2009, 05:57 AM
She's not a Troll her name is ♥Helena♥ I saw her at a ClubSpurs gtg two years ago.

You can ask her yourself here is her MySpace page.

No thanks. She's your troll, huh? :lol

I assumed she was a troll because pretty much every one of her posts is asking whether guys around here are single, and that plus hot photos usually equals troll... ;)

BTW, I'm recently single again... :lmao

ATRAIN
01-19-2009, 10:02 AM
If you're ever in an argument with a Mavs or Suns fan, and you're pretty much getting owned, just stick to key phrases like "4 rings, faggots" and you'll be good :tu

You forgot Lakers fans as well, except dont use the rings comeback on that one.

If your not a troll welcome, dont let the assholes run you off (myself included), oh yeah ahd it would be best not to listen to Ruff.....he is pretty much full of crap. Oh yeah and let this be the last time you talk to 2Blonde!!

2Blonde
01-19-2009, 03:16 PM

If your not a troll welcome, dont let the assholes run you off (myself included), oh yeah ahd it would be best not to listen to Ruff.....he is pretty much full of crap. Oh yeah and let this be the last time you talk to 2Blonde!!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-19-2009, 05:15 PM

WTF? No I'm not. I'm taking the piss in this thread, but otherwise post very little crap. GTFO. :ihit

stretch
01-19-2009, 05:30 PM

Hi. This is a great introduction. You already appear to be headed into the category of guys like ducks, mbarber24, and beefanus.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2009, 07:33 PM

Ownage on the first post. Nice.

You'll fit right in here.