PDA

View Full Version : Suns-113 Refs-119

NBA Dynasty
01-16-2009, 01:51 AM
As usual the refs are just beating a team their suppose to beat. Does Kenyon martin actually think he's good? That motherfucker is a scrub, And as usual they will end up losing in the first round once again. Who do the Nuggets think they are? They fucking suck.

So how much did you pay to win the game?

YellowFever
01-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Dude..this is really getting old and it's not even producing a chuckle anymore.

Come up with new material if you want to stay relevant.

Reck
01-16-2009, 02:04 AM
SD you suck.

I do agree though that Kenyon Martin is an absolute scrub fool.

NBA Dynasty
01-16-2009, 02:06 AM
Dude..this is really getting old and it's not even producing a chuckle anymore.

Come up with new material if you want to stay relevant.

OK and I was definitely not even trying to be funny. I was stating facts in which i believe are true. If you don't like it quite frankly you can go fuck yourself end of story.

NBA Dynasty
01-16-2009, 02:07 AM
SD you suck.

I do agree though that Kenyon Martin is an absolute scrub fool.

Thank you K-mart has been an absolute bust for the nuggets he was only good in new jersey becuase he had Kidd.

lurker
01-16-2009, 02:09 AM
The non-call was terrible, but the Suns really made it as easy as possible for the Nuggets in the 4th. Why bother having all 5 Suns players run down to the other end of the court if they're just gonna let them have whatever shot they want without any contention? Just wasting energy.

lil_penny
01-16-2009, 02:10 AM
Booooooooo nba dynasty boooooooo

NBA Dynasty
01-16-2009, 02:14 AM
The non-call was terrible, but the Suns really made it as easy as possible for the Nuggets in the 4th. Why bother having all 5 Suns players run down to the other end of the court if they're just gonna let them have whatever shot they want without any contention? Just wasting energy.

The funny thing is even after that they STILL had a chance to win the game.

portpower_11
01-16-2009, 03:08 AM
who cares?

Denver won't pass the first round anyway, So did Houston, Portland, Houston and Suns.

No matter Suns or Denver lose this one, they will still make playoff,

No matter who win this one, they will still not pass the first round.

DAF86
01-16-2009, 03:15 AM
SD you suck.

This guy isn't Spursdynasty, he's obviusly a Suns fan.

tp2021
01-16-2009, 03:20 AM
I was stating facts in which i believe are true.

:lmao

Chieflion
01-16-2009, 03:34 AM
This really is SD.

baseline bum
01-16-2009, 04:06 AM
This guy isn't Spursdynasty, he's obviusly a Suns fan.

Spurs Dynasty is probably a Rocket fan. He doesn't talk enough shit to be a Laker fan.

NBA Dynasty
01-16-2009, 09:54 AM
For your information Im a fan of all teams hence the name NBA dynasty I call like it is.

Lakers_55
01-16-2009, 10:05 AM
For your information Im a fan of all teams hence the name NBA dynasty I call like it is.

Ok, please make a thread where you rank both the east and the west, and why. the gauntlet is thrown down, respond!

pauls931
01-16-2009, 10:05 AM
I was going to avoid bitching since the Spurs fans have been doing enough about refs. (and sadly I agree with them on a couple games) I was going to let it slide until they showed a replay where hill drove and one player had a wide stance, then obviously slid his foot over to trip him/cut off the lane. Pretty obvious, but then again if Pho was playing worth a damn last night, one play at the end wouldn't have mattered.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-16-2009, 10:54 AM
shoulda woulda coulda.....if the Suns wanted to win they wouldn't have started Robin Lopez.

scanry
01-16-2009, 11:07 AM
shoulda woulda coulda.....if the Suns wanted to win they wouldn't have started Robin Lopez.

Pony Tail >>>> Lopez

Why didn't Kerr pick up a Steve Nash backup in the draft instead of Lopez?

BTW George Hill is ballin' and he sure has potential.

Again thanks for $250,000 + Hairston for Dragic Steve.

LEONARD
01-16-2009, 11:58 AM
IP Check on Suns Dynasty vs SpursDynasty?

SD has posted since he lost his bet though...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Pony Tail >>>> Lopez

Why didn't Kerr pick up a Steve Nash backup in the draft instead of Lopez?

BTW George Hill is ballin' and he sure has potential.

Again thanks for $250,000 + Hairston for Dragic Steve.

Virtually everyone would have been better than Lopez, it's as if Kerr's goal was to pick the crappiest player available. Mario Chalmers, Maurice Speights, Javale McGee, George Hill (obviously), Serge Ibaka, Darell Arthur, the list goes on an on.

You're gonna laugh at this, but if Popovich was Dragic's coach and let him develop properly, he'd be playing well. On the contrary, if George Hill had Dragic's role on the Suns w/ Terry Porter retarding his development, he'd be playing like crap.

You can't just put crappy players on the court w/ Dragic and say, "create shots for them like Steve Nash would," and expect things to fall into place. D'antoni did the exact same thing with every failed backup PG experiment the Suns have had.

That's why as good as Rondo would have been to have, he'd be playing horrible on the Suns if given the role Marcus Banks had. It's impossible to have a mediocre player succeed as the current day Suns' backup PG.

BlackSwordsMan
01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
I miss spurs dynasty he would put this fool to shame