PDA

View Full Version : most shitty contracts

Rogue
01-16-2009, 08:04 AM
There are some guys in this league who plays great yet earns little (like Von Wafer), for sure some guy who is paid lots of zeros for bad performances also exists here (like one of Wafer's teammates). those contracts which bring these shitty players great amount of money are always called garbage contract, which are undoubted shits that every team wants to get away from, but almost everyteam is holding and suffering these contracts. Garbage contracts are just like poison that occupy a team's salary space and hold it back, but those contracts are not all equally poisonous. those expiring garbage contracts are not burdan or poison, but fortune that can be trade for some capable players from some teams which are on rebuilding. So I think those expiring contracts are excluded from the range of shitty contracts (so marbury and marion are not garbage contracts owners). The following list is the most shitty contracts I thought of and summerized, I have nothing against these players. They are all good players but just aren't worth their contract, I am just aimed to their contracts but not these persons.

Jason Kidd: kidd used to be the top PGs in the league but his age has made him a symbol more than a real team-maker. he is still able to effeciently play 20 or some mins and lead his younger fellows to the right way, but his contract was signed 6yrs ago and it can not match his real value now. Kidd's contract does nothing to the mavs but letting cuban pay 21m more luxury tax. Kidd's contract is gonna expire by the end of this season so it's definitely not a garbage contract. I just offer him to compare to the following guys who are really shit.

T-Mac: Von Wafer has proven tmac is just a shit

Ben Wallace/sczerbiak: sczerbiak is even heavier than ben, that explains why their combination is a shit, and they are likely to be the main reason to force Lebron leave cleverland in two years. though scerbiak's contract is gonna expire this season.

dampire: dampire's contract is gonna expire in 11 so that his contract is a big shit, though his yearly salary is not as shitty as the other shits.

to be continued by other talented geniuses on our forum.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-16-2009, 08:09 AM
some guys arent getting paid because they are still in their rookie contract, like paul millsaps

brian cardinal getting 6mill a year is crazy

Brazil
01-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Arenas people ?

m33p0
01-16-2009, 09:10 AM
stephon marbury. nuff sed.

oh wait...

darius miles from portland's perspective. :lol :lmao

Stump
01-16-2009, 09:52 AM
I still can't believe the incredible contract Orlando gave to Rashard Lewis; no doubt we'll hear gripes from the Magic about him in a few years.

DaDakota
01-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Tracy Lamar McGrady.

The artist formerly known as Tmac.

Now, he is just Grady.

DD

Chieflion
01-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Jared Jeffries for 2 years plus a 1 year player option for 6 million each year. You don't give 6 million to shit each year.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Arenas people ?

100 mill to write a blog
I want that job!

sribb43
01-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Jerome James and Desgana Diop

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Robin Lopez.....any type of contract with him is right at the top of the list.

IronMexican
01-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Marbury's isn't bad. I bet 30 GM's would love to have 20 million coming off the books.

peskypesky
01-16-2009, 11:23 AM
Arenas people ?

:toast

Great skills, but he's played like 4 games in the past 3 years, or am I wrong? That's what it seems like.

peskypesky
01-16-2009, 11:24 AM
damn, i just checked and was shocked to discover that arenas played 74 games in '07 and 80 games in '06. i guess i was way wrong.

Cane
01-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Weak Knees:

Gilbert Arenas and Tmac are two players who are simply too injury prone to demand their huge contracts. Unless they come back like Dwade did this season after recovering from injury they are empty jerseys. If I was a player of fan of either team it'd be hard to root for a player whose leaving their team to do all the work for them.