01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
anyone seen it yet, gonna go see it?

thoughts?

mexicanjunior
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
I'll wait for cable...

IronMexican
01-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Never a fan of his music. His best song was Notorious Thugz, and even in that one, BTNH had the best parts.

monosylab1k
01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Biggie > 2pac

monosylab1k
01-16-2009, 03:24 PM
And this movie looked awful from the trailers, but the reviews are surprisingly good. Not great, not terrible.

ashbeeigh
01-16-2009, 03:27 PM
I want to see it, but I think I will be sitting in Bride Wars for a girls night out tonight. I'll wait for the hype to fade a bit...or just wait for the DVD.

tonylongoriafan
01-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Biggie > 2pac

guns > biggie&2pac

leemajors
01-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Biggie > 2pac

ehh, i like 2pac much better. to each his own though.

Trainwreck2100
01-16-2009, 04:31 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114082&highlight=notorious

Heath Ledger
01-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Anyone who sees this movie is a major hood rat.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Going to the other thread was worth it for the Kel .gif.

ManuTP9
01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Going to the other thread was worth it for the Kel .gif.

:lol but i give it a 8 out of 10 but beware! the movie theatre was packed and the lines were very long to get a ticket.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-17-2009, 01:39 AM
I'm sure it's a fine film, but I can't take the commercials seriously at all.

"His rhymes were unmistakable..."

"So if you don't know, now you know."

I'm not a big hip hop expert, but I have to believe that couldn't be his most definitive rhyme.

PM5K
01-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Anyone who sees this movie is a major hood rat.

I forgot what time you wanted me to pick you up....

resistanze
01-17-2009, 12:59 PM
I had extremely low expectations for the movie, so I can't say I was dissapointed.

6/10.

LOL @ the guy who played 2Pac. They had to stick a "Thug Life" hat on his head at all times just to make you remember it was him.

Rip-Hamilton32
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM

I'm not a big hip hop expert, but I have to believe that couldn't be his most definitive rhyme.

im guessing they put it on there because it was one of his best songs

Ginofan
01-18-2009, 05:19 PM
We saw it today...I thought it was pretty good. It was kind of cool how they got his son to play the young Biggie...

Heath Ledger
01-19-2009, 03:10 AM
I sell the Notorious movie poster for $20 if you want one let me know.

Heath Ledger
01-19-2009, 03:12 AM
does his son play a young biggie or something?

Last Comic Standing
01-19-2009, 03:44 AM
"His rhymes were unmistakable...

He was Notorious for doing that. I can wait for the dvd no biggie.

Heath Ledger
01-19-2009, 04:46 AM
Let's not forget this shit bag was a crack dealer before he was famous, great that he moved on from that and achieved so much but think of the lives he helped ruin or contributed to their ruin.

This shitbags mom is gonna make mad bank off of this shit. It's utterly disgusting. She failed as a mom and still makes mad bank off of her sons notoriety.

Laker Lanny
01-19-2009, 11:31 AM
HL is right! :tu

tonylongoriafan
01-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Let's not forget this shit bag was a crack dealer before he was famous, great that he moved on from that and achieved so much but think of the lives he helped ruin or contributed to their ruin.

This shitbags mom is gonna make mad bank off of this shit. It's utterly disgusting. She failed as a mom and still makes mad bank off of her sons notoriety.

yeah...FUCK shit bags!

but i do like his music, wondering if the movie is worth the price of admission

Salad Tosser
01-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Why not watch it first?

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Notorious-2009-Cam/39527ff9dee92a546e6f19f2f978a5167bd73597a8b3

ALVAREZ6
01-20-2009, 02:12 AM

A lot of rappers I assume were/are drug dealers...50 was a crack dealer himself.

Creepn
01-20-2009, 04:15 AM

I can tell you havent seen the movie and just going off your stereotypical hate. You think his mom just let him be a drug dealer? When Biggie left the house he would change out of his "good boy" clothes into his street gangsta clothes. He had a totally different attitude around his mom.

Anyway I saw the movie and it was ok. I got a better understanding how all that shit went down and how they all knew each other.

baseline bum
01-20-2009, 05:16 AM
Never a fan of his music. His best song was Notorious Thugz, and even in that one, BTNH had the best parts.

You can't tell me Biggie doesn't tear it up at the end of Dolly My Baby:

NjxNP2axDsE

What about his intro to "The Points"?

elZz3LeyTSs

Things Done Changed is maybe the most underrated BIG song ever
UNKSTIxqNGk

I Got a Story to Tell is another underrated classic (and one of the funniest hiphop songs ever done)
xgQ6d5JZzVU

Heath Ledger
01-20-2009, 09:43 PM
I can tell you havent seen the movie and just going off your stereotypical hate. You think his mom just let him be a drug dealer? When Biggie left the house he would change out of his "good boy" clothes into his street gangsta clothes. He had a totally different attitude around his mom.

Anyway I saw the movie and it was ok. I got a better understanding how all that shit went down and how they all knew each other.

Stereotype nothing. The proof is in the pudding. He turned into a crack dealer so yes his momma failed. I don't care what excuse you come up with, he grew up to be a fat ass crack dealing shitbag, who got lucky and ended up becoming a famous rapper. Let's here your next rebuttal sir.

resistanze
01-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Things Done Changed is maybe the most underrated BIG song ever
UNKSTIxqNGk

Things Done changed = best song on R2D

jackseven
01-21-2009, 02:31 PM

I don't know much about rap, but I have to believe that couldn't be his most definitive rhyme.

You're right. You don't know much about rap.

dickface
01-21-2009, 04:16 PM
I don't care what excuse you come up with, he grew up to be a fat ass crack dealing shitbag, who got lucky and ended up becoming a famous rapper.

As opposed to a fatass shitbag selling fake swords over the internet who ended up becoming......a fatass shitbag selling fake swords over the internet.

Creepn
01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Stereotype nothing. The proof is in the pudding. He turned into a crack dealer so yes his momma failed. I don't care what excuse you come up with, he grew up to be a fat ass crack dealing shitbag, who got lucky and ended up becoming a famous rapper. Let's here your next rebuttal sir.

His mom did not fail. She tried to raise him right, was there in his life, walked him home from school and did her best to steer him from the drugs but kids will do whatever they want to do. If you have a daughter I bet her whore ass lost her virginity at 12 and you don't even know about it. She probably ran a train in the gym and came home to you so sweet and innocent.

Heath Ledger
01-21-2009, 04:56 PM
His mom did not fail. She tried to raise him right, was there in his life, walked him home from school and did her best to steer him from the drugs but kids will do whatever they want to do. If you have a daughter I bet her whore ass lost her virginity at 12 and you don't even know about it. She probably ran a train in the gym and came home to you so sweet and innocent.

EPIC FAIL. NO CHILDREN.

Heath Ledger
01-21-2009, 04:57 PM
As opposed to a fatass shitbag selling fake swords over the internet who ended up becoming......a fatass shitbag selling fake swords over the internet.

yep and I'm laughing all the way to the bank.