Darthkiller
01-16-2009, 10:06 PM
iverson was not bad actaully . stuckey 1-10

JamStone
01-16-2009, 10:29 PM
"Suck" is too kind a word.

himat
01-16-2009, 10:54 PM
It's not funny making these threads for teams that suck consistently.

(I actually laughed after typing that:lol)

Ice009
01-16-2009, 11:07 PM
You guys want to trade Rasheed to us now?

JamStone
01-16-2009, 11:31 PM
You guys want to trade Rasheed to us now?

Sure.

Rasheed and we'll even throw in Iverson for Duncan and Ginobili.

Ice009
01-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Sure.

Rasheed and we'll even throw in Iverson for Duncan and Ginobili.

LOL that backfired on me ;).

Lp26
01-17-2009, 12:48 AM
This thread makes me happy :lol. (which is sad and a little sadistic).

The Pistons are going to try to put out the smallest line-up possible. Now that Tay is hurt, we will probably start 4 guards with Sheed at center. By the end of the season we hope to start our not even 6ft 3rd string PG Bynum, AI, Rip, Stuckey, and Tayshaun Prince.

Bynum will play center. AI PF, Tay SG, Rip PG, and Stuckey at SF. Just to mix it up.

Kriz-Maxima
01-17-2009, 12:58 AM
This thread makes me happy :lol. (which is sad and a little sadistic).

The Pistons are going to try to put out the smallest line-up possible. Now that Tay is hurt, we will probably start 4 guards with Sheed at center. By the end of the season we hope to start our not even 6ft 3rd string PG Bynum, AI, Rip, Stuckey, and Tayshaun Prince.

Bynum will play center. AI PF, Tay SG, Rip PG, and Stuckey at SF. Just to mix it up.

That is a championship right there.

Austin_Toros
01-17-2009, 05:31 AM
CLEARLY the AI trade was shit. pistons are losing some BAAAD games.
as for their small line up, it makes me cry- and not the crying for joy

Darrin
01-17-2009, 12:46 PM
LOL!!! Is Iverson that much of a cancer???

No. Curry is this bad of a coach. If the situation is not changed the Pistons will be drafting high, Curry will lose his job, and take what's left of Richard Hamilton with him. Dumars won't be far behind Hamilton after that (and he'll deserve it).

With the 2nd overall pick in the 2003 NBA Draft...The Pistons have Chauncey Billups, Richard Hamilton, Carmelo Anthony, Mehmet Okur, and Ben Wallace. Dumars went out of his way to say he wishes to trade for Anthony this past summer. The Pistons could've still landed Rasheed Wallace after that.

Trading Carlos Arroyo and Darko Milicic for Rodney Stuckey, Tony Delk, and Kelvin Cato cost the Pistons the 2005-06 Championship because they had no bench the rest of the season. This cost Flip Saunders his job.

Rodney Stuckey, a guard, has done nothing but be the most spectacular player the Pistons have. Unfortunately, he played Chauncey Billups out of town and made Richard Hamilton uncomfortable while doing it.

Therefore, this is about Darko Milicic--the worst decision of Dumars' career.

JamStone
01-17-2009, 12:53 PM
CLEARLY the AI trade was shit. pistons are losing some BAAAD games.
as for their small line up, it makes me cry- and not the crying for joy

Horrible losses to lottery bound teams.

Makes you wonder how they were able to beat the Lakers, Spurs, and Nuggets all on the road, and then also the Magic and Cavaliers.