PDA

View Full Version : Malik Rose doing ok so far...

Spurgal
03-01-2005, 12:30 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/knicks/playbyplay_050226.jpg

Feb 26, 2005: New Yorkers made newest Knick Malik Rose feel right at home when he visited the Play By Play Sports Bar and Restaurant located inside MSG after the Knicks-Pacers game on Feb 26.

exstatic
03-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Other than tonight's game, you mean? ;)

timvp
03-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Shake the haters off, Malik.

You got San Antonio to love you, now it's time for you to take New York.

Good luck.

Experiment2100
03-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Rose 2-0 as a knick.

whottt
03-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Malik is scouting for a place to open up another PhillyPhamous. He's nationwide now :smokin...I'm not sure how crazy those New Yorkers are gonna be about that name though.

whottt
03-01-2005, 01:04 AM
He's already been accepted by his teamates...

Jerome Williams, AKA - The Junkyard Dog has already given Malik a new Knickname(sic)...

Henceforth he shall be known as - The Pit Bull

By the way SpursGal...I think you are gonna love Malik being in New York, in some ways...their media is so damn big I think he's already got his own personal beat writer...I've seen an article or an interview with him every day he has been a Knick so far...

I'll post todays article in a second.

milkyway21
03-01-2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/knicks/playbyplay_050226.jpg

Feb 26, 2005: New Yorkers made newest Knick Malik Rose feel right at home when he visited the Play By Play Sports Bar and Restaurant located inside MSG after the Knicks-Pacers game on Feb 26...hey Spurgal i haven't heard from you a long time.Heard twas a sell-out game last night vs the Lakers.And Malik fit in perfectly in NY & the fans are excited of what he can do on court & in the locker room.

what are you now a Spurs or a Knick fan? :rolleyes

BronxCowboy
03-01-2005, 07:56 AM

C'mon, man. You can be a Spurs fan AND a Malik fan!!! The Knicks are no threat for a few years anyway.

texasqb2
03-01-2005, 12:39 PM
playing Malik 15 mins and getting 1 board 0 points and 4 fouls, haha malik sucks

texasqb2
03-01-2005, 12:41 PM
yeah the Knicks are 2-0 with Rose b/c of his stellar performance last night

15 minutes 0 points 1 rebound 4 fouls

come on malik sucks

rr2418
03-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Malik Roses' line yesterday:

FG 0-2
REB 1
TO 2
PF 4
PTS 0

whottt
03-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Notice that no one is replying to you guys little Malik hating threads?

At least I assume that's what this is...I have both of you guys on ignore because you seem to be a couple of basketball idiots lacking any knowledge of the game and whose takes consists of nothing more than saying a guy sucks.

Why don't you guys jerkoff to your simple minded and tedious Malik hate through PMs, instead of cluttering up the forum with posts no one seems interested in replying too :)

We realize that you guys think Malik sucks...anything else?

texasqb2
03-01-2005, 07:32 PM
well i am tired of logging on and everyone saying how much the spurs miss malik and how good the knicks are with him now....if you truly believe that, you know nothing about basketball

Brodels
03-01-2005, 08:08 PM
He's already been accepted by his teamates...

Jerome Williams, AKA - The Junkyard Dog has already given Malik a new Knickname(sic)...

Henceforth he shall be known as - The Pit Bull

By the way SpursGal...I think you are gonna love Malik being in New York, in some ways...their media is so damn big I think he's already got his own personal beat writer...I've seen an article or an interview with him every day he has been a Knick so far...

I'll post todays article in a second.

He has a great opportunity, but it goes both ways. The New York media can be very, very harsh if you struggle there. As long as he plays well, he'll be loved. If he has some bad stretches, they won't hesitate to jump all over him.

Spurgal
03-01-2005, 10:54 PM
..hey Spurgal i haven't heard from you a long time.Heard twas a sell-out game last night vs the Lakers.And Malik fit in perfectly in NY & the fans are excited of what he can do on court & in the locker room.

I'm a TRUE SPURS FAN, but I do wish Malik the best of luck In New York...

milkyway21
03-02-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm a TRUE SPURS FAN, but I do wish Malik the best of luck In New York... ..glad to hear that :spin

BTW, thought he only made 1 rbd, that steal of Malik from Kobe(?) was awesome. Stripped :elephant