PDA

View Full Version : D Wade's ex-wife says he gave her an STD and abandoned their kids

lurker
01-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Father Of The Year 2007. :toast

Heating up: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade's divorce from wife Siohvaughn, his high school sweetheart. In legal papers, she alleges he abandoned his children, committed adultery, and infected her with an unspecified sexually transmitted disease. She wants the names of ''all of his sexual partners'' during their six-year marriage.

Dwyane petitioned for the divorce last May in Cook County, Ill. They wed in Chicago on May 18, 2002.

Dwyane's Windy City attorney, James Pritikin, issued a statement: ``These malicious allegations are absolutely false and we look forward to the opportunity to dispute them in court.''

Dwyane turns 27 on Saturday. He and Siohvaughn, 27, have two boys, Zaire, a first-grader who will be 7 next month, and Zion, 1. Siohvaughn moved back to Chicago with the kids last year.

Dwyane's Heat salary is $14,410,581, according to published reports. He hauls in millions more from major endorsements such as Gatorade and Converse. He has a dozen vehicles, including four Cadillacs, four Mercedes-Benzes and a Maybach, court papers say.

The All-Star has been romantically linked to actress Gabrielle Union, 36, once married to former Jacksonville Jaguar Chris Howard.

From Siohvaughn's pleading: ``Dwyane has dissipated substantial sums of marital property including . . . buying his mother a $2 million church; placing substantial sums of money in an account with another woman; providing numerous friends and family members with unfettered access to accounts with hundreds of thousands of dollars of marital funds from which they made substantial withdrawals . . .''

Meanwhile, she says, he cut her off financially.

Dwyane, named a ''Father of the Year'' in 2007 by the National Father's Day Committee, has gone ''months'' without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ''failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.'' She wants sole custody, and support.

She also says she has suffered ''grievous physical, emotional and mental injury'' from the STD, diagnosed in the fall of '07. (The infection is not HIV or a ''killer thing,'' sources say.) Dwyane and his ''paramour or paramours'' are liable, she alleges.

'Dwyane must disclose the identity of all of his sexual partners during the parties' marriage,'' says her counter-petition, prepared by attorney Michael J. Berger of Chicago. Siohvaughn has another Chicago lawyer, Dorene Marcus.

Says Pritikin: ``It is sad that an obviously angry and bitter woman will go to any lengths to publicly damage Mr. Wade.''

Siohvaughn speaks the truth, Marcus insists. ''A person's public persona does not necessarily reflect his behavior in private,'' Marcus adds. ``Mrs. Wade is prepared to prove everything she alleges. And, medical records don't lie.''

In 2007, the Wades put their six-bedroom Pinecrest home on the market for $8.9 million. Has yet to sell. List price is now $4.599 million.

Dwyane is on the road -- again. The Heat play the Rockets in Houston at 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

Reck
01-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Stupid bitch chasing the paper.

Next.

peskypesky
01-16-2009, 11:53 PM
yow!

DrHouse
01-16-2009, 11:55 PM
So the mother of his two children is a stupid bitch chasing paper and the girl that Kobe allegedly raped who had semen in her pussy from 3 different guys isn't?

Got to love that logic.

ManuTP9
01-16-2009, 11:58 PM
wow wtf! wade didnt do shit.. lmao

Reck
01-16-2009, 11:59 PM
So the mother of his two children is a stupid bitch chasing paper and the girl that Kobe allegedly raped who had semen in her pussy from 3 different guys isn't?

Got to love that logic.

Dude, do you see me posting about Kobe being a rapist? I dont get into that kind of stuff.

DPG21920
01-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Sons, this thread is about Wade, not Kobe.

scanry
01-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Dude, do you see me posting about Kobe being a rapist? I dont get into that kind of stuff.

Exactly and the Faker fans atleast needs to see what actually happened.

lil_penny
01-17-2009, 12:09 AM
M.V.P..... most valuable playaaaaa

scanry
01-17-2009, 12:10 AM
Sons, this thread is about Wade, not Kobe.

That's not how Kobe nutslobbers see it.

JamStone
01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Wade hasn't seen his kids in months after you move to Chicago and it's during the NBA season? What the hell kind of accusation is that? He's traveling all the time. He can't just make trips to Chicago during the NBA season when he games and practice.

Stupid.

Bob Lanier
01-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Yet another Laker fan added to ignore list.

DaDakota
01-17-2009, 10:49 AM
She should go after him as hard as she can for her kids...And she is right any money Dwayne gave away was half hers.

Divorce is messy.....

DD

Thunder Dan
01-17-2009, 10:55 AM
he is just a stud and she is jealous

monosylab1k
01-17-2009, 11:15 AM
at least he made a huge upgrade from Star Jones to Gabrielle Union.

hater
01-17-2009, 11:18 AM
she wants the names of all his sexual partners???? stupid bitch

just hand her the Dade County registration book

de Soto
01-17-2009, 11:48 AM
"Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade's divorce from wife Siohvaughn"

Her name alone tells me that she's undoubtedly a classy individual.:lol

What a dream couple that must have been. I feel sorry for the children. Where was Bill Cosby when he was badly needed?

JoeTait75
01-17-2009, 11:59 AM
And she is right any money Dwayne gave away was half hers.

That's funny. I didn't see Solovain or whatever the hell her name is going for 29-5-5 a night. That money is 100% DWade's and his kids'. Solovain isn't entitled to dollar one. She should go find a new sponsor.

Hemotivo
01-17-2009, 01:29 PM
http://www.nba.com/features/swade_qa_061206.html

Ronaldo McDonald
01-17-2009, 01:58 PM
how do they come up with all these awards?

father of the year? what goes into determining whether someone should get this? "He read 153 bed time stories this year, kissed his chlidren 623 times total, hugged them 361 times, made them breakfast 180 times..."

pretty retarded if you ask me.

ploto
01-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Wow- some of you have real issues.

As to the matter at hand:
They were high school sweethearts and unfortunately few relationships survive the rise to fame that Wade has had. I do not know if you can determine who gave an STD to whom- that is, if they both have it. It does seem to me that she is not thinking about her kids by filing these kind of court motions that are public record, but I am sure some sleazy divorce attorney has recommended all of this. As for money given away WHILE they were married, that does not matter. I can do whatever I want with money in my bank account, and I do not have to have the other person's permission, even if it is a joint account. Now, if he hid money after he filed for divorce or something, that would be different, but all these things were done before that from what I can tell. I will never understand how people with millions can not just divide stuff up and realize they all have more than they could possibly need.

Oh, and this woman says hello and thanks for passing judgment based upon someone's name.

http://www.centralmediaserver.com/woai/siobhainanders120x90.jpg

de Soto
01-17-2009, 03:16 PM

They were high school sweethearts and unfortunately few relationships survive the rise to fame that Wade has had. I do not know if you can determine who gave an STD to whom- that is, if they both have it. It does seem to me that she is not thinking about her kids by filing these kind of court motions that are public record, but I am sure some sleazy divorce attorney has recommended all of this. As for money given away WHILE they were married, that does not matter. I can do whatever I want with money in my bank account, and I do not have to have the other person's permission, even if it is a joint account. Now, if he hid money after he filed for divorce or something, that would be different, but all these things were done before that from what I can tell. I will never understand how people with millions can not just divide stuff up and realize they all have more than they could possibly need.

Oh, and this woman says hello and thanks for passing judgment based upon someone's name.

Boohoohoo!!! What a pile of horseshit.:rolleyes

Udokafan05
01-18-2009, 01:17 AM
Let's see if he gets back up after this fall.

urunobili
01-18-2009, 09:07 AM
She got the crabs from the mailman...

jack sommerset
01-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Wade's EX is ugly. Dog ugly.

Indazone
01-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Was D-Wade part of the gang of Hanky Panky during the Olympics?

Biggems
01-18-2009, 01:35 PM

we all know this one was a slut. just another in a long line of alamo heights panty droppers.

Biggems
01-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Since we do not know all the facts, no reason to rush judgement.

If he is guilty of everything she is saying....that just shows what kind of punk ass he really is. It will also hurt his image with marketers, but give him massive street cred.....since in our society, it seems to be cool to fuck around on your wife, neglect your kids, and be a pimpin playa. If true, it will be yet another slap in the face to the image of the NBA. This league has so many black eyes and bruises it looks like the white guy from Mike Tyson punchout.

If he is innocent, then she needs to be brought to justice. She needs to suffer penalties and he deserves a public apology for defamation of character. If these allegations are false, it could hurt his image and marketing power....which in turn takes away money from the children.

One thing is for sure. The legal system won't pamper Wade the way the NBA refs do. So he better lace up his sneakers extra tight....his ex seems like she is ready for a 1 on 1 battle that would make Jordan vs Bird seem small scale.

criminallawyer
04-19-2009, 08:13 AM
While the divorce proceedings between Siohvaughn and Dwyane Wade (http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba-players/dwyane-wade-ar21229.html) may have initially seemed as civil as one could hope, things have apparently taken a turn for the worse in recent days. According to a report in the Miami Herald (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/857509.html), the soon-to-be-former Mrs. Wade has claimed that husband Dwyane infected her with a sexually-transmitted disease during their marriage, and demands that he reveal the names of all the women with whom he slept in the course of their relationship.
Siohvaughn Wade (née Funches) also accuses the NBA All-Star, champion and Olympian of neglecting his children and mismanaging finances.

Dwyane, named a ’’Father of the Year’’ in 2007 by the National Father’s Day Committee, has gone ’’months’’ without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ’’failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.’’ She wants sole custody, and support.

Summers
04-19-2009, 08:48 AM
While the divorce proceedings between Siohvaughn and Dwyane Wade (http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba/nba-players/dwyane-wade-ar21229.html) may have initially seemed as civil as one could hope, things have apparently taken a turn for the worse in recent days. According to a report in the Miami Herald (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/857509.html), the soon-to-be-former Mrs. Wade has claimed that husband Dwyane infected her with a sexually-transmitted disease during their marriage, and demands that he reveal the names of all the women with whom he slept in the course of their relationship.
Siohvaughn Wade (née Funches) also accuses the NBA All-Star, champion and Olympian of neglecting his children and mismanaging finances.

Dwyane, named a ’’Father of the Year’’ in 2007 by the National Father’s Day Committee, has gone ’’months’’ without seeing his boys, Siohvaughn says. His ’’failure to spend time with them . . . has resulted in the children at times being afraid of him; in fact, Zion . . . does not recognize or know Dwyane.’’ She wants sole custody, and support.

Good bump.

Hemotivo
04-19-2009, 09:33 AM
:wow

Bob Lanier
04-19-2009, 12:35 PM
demands that he reveal the names of all the women with whom he slept in the course of their relationship.
:rollin

Spursmania
04-19-2009, 05:45 PM
:corn: