PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Suck

ezau
01-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Looks like these Fakers can't get over the loss against the Spurs. :downspin:

Quiet Strength
01-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Orlando is a great team. They swept the spurs too.

Yorae
01-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Well I think Nelson is really a big time clutch player. He's the one who hit the winning three.

tomtom
01-17-2009, 01:22 AM
too bad we lost to the sixers? seriously whats the point of these threads. Magic have been playing great ball and people just haven't been giving them any credit

Ditty
01-17-2009, 01:23 AM
o well it dosent matter now

lets get tommorows game against the bulls

ezau
01-17-2009, 01:25 AM
The top 3 teams in the West all lost today. Spurs need to show up against Chicago

Showtime24 LAKERS
01-17-2009, 01:28 AM
:lol spur fans talking shit after gotten blown out by the lowly sixers

they just made more threes and got more boards than the "fakers" thats all nothing fancy :blah

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2009, 01:29 AM
spurs lost to the 76ers
stupid thread

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2009, 01:30 AM
* got blown out by the 76ers

jmanu20
01-17-2009, 01:36 AM

they just made more threes and got more boards than the "fakers" thats all nothing fancy :blah

Just a typical Lakers fan response, nothing fancy. Your excuses are a bit lousy. Obviously you didn't watch the last few minutes of the game, there were at least three different possessions where the Magic had an easy route to a rebound and failed to secure it (Van Gundy was going nuts over this!), giving LA second chance opportunities which they failed to convert. The Magic also missed three free throws during this time which left LA a good chance to win the game. And they couldn't do it.

m33p0
01-17-2009, 01:41 AM

this is not about the spurs sucking ass. it's about the lakers sucking monkey ass.

Reck
01-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Wrong section btw.

underdawg
01-17-2009, 02:37 AM
Wrong section btw.

No, it's appropriate because it gives the Spurs the perfect plan of how to beat the Lakers. We just need to find a player just like Howard in the D-League and we're good. Seriously, I've been arguing with my buddy about whether or not TD is the most dominant big man in the league right now (all of the intangibles included) and after seeing the game tonight, I have to give him a little bit of due since Howard is becoming more dominant than he ever has been before and is willing himself to points. It's almost like Snaq, except he's doing it without running over people like a fullback - that and his 5-8 ft shot actually looks decent.

Spork KIller
01-17-2009, 04:14 AM

It really amazes me the audacity of these bitches spurm fans, always talking shit when it was clear that a subpar team like the Sixers just punked these mofos in the ass!!

Totally clueless, classless blue collar city pathetic fanbase.

These mofos need to kill themselves.

bbarry
01-17-2009, 05:08 AM
^ and your precious suns have been getting punked by the t'pups, lakers, hornets, pacers, etc, etc... oh yeah, and the spurs. :D

It's also funny how you disappeared a couple nights ago when spurs beat the lakers. :)

typical suns 'fan'. open your eyes, and quit being so blind mofo. every team loses to a bad team at some point of the season.

z0sa
01-17-2009, 06:01 AM
those saying it doesn't matter ... we could have gained a game on the Lakers right here, and should of. This generally is the worst month of the season for the Spurs out of the entire regular season, so don't be surprise if we drop another one tomorrow. Derek Rose is going to be looking for revenge after Hill punked him back in SA.

Of course, I'm banking on a win :hat