PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson are mad at Kobe.

Rapper
01-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Trust me guys

If you looked at the timeout of Lakers games, you would find out one interesting thing that when Phil Jackson was saying something to the team, all players were around him except kobe, what's more? Kobe and Phil didn't say anything and looked at each other during games.

even a response

DAF86
01-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Jackson is mad at Kobe for making him look bad, in the interview after the 3rd Q, Phill said something like "I have faith we can win this one 'cause we have the best closer in the game" and then Kobe went for someting like 1 for 10 or 1 for 11. I don't know who should be more upset: Jackson or Bryant for getting jinxed.

DPG21920
01-17-2009, 01:47 AM
There is no problem between Phil and Kobe. They are still sitting pretty. Even the best teams have holes.

LA24
01-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Phil's trying to lose some games on purpose so he doesn't have to coach the dreaded all star game. Kobe ain't happy about it. :hat

GetNashty
01-17-2009, 01:58 AM
It's hilarious that people blow him as the greatest closer ever, and HE CHOKED ON A FREE THROW.

I know it's one thing to watch Howard miss FT's, but Kobe? WTF.

He made bad decisions in a near perfect 4th quarter against the Spurs too.

Kobe is a Faker 4 life. POS closer. He doesn't show up for must win Playoff games either.

The best closers in the game:
1)Tim Duncan
2)Steve Nash
3) Chauncey Billups
4)Someone who is not Kobe Bryant. Fuck Kobe.

cobbler
01-17-2009, 02:04 AM
It's hilarious that people blow him as the greatest closer ever, and HE CHOKED ON A FREE THROW.

Kobe is a Faker 4 life. POS closer. He doesn't show up for must win Playoff games either.

1)Tim Duncan
2)Steve Nash
3) Chauncey Billups

What a completely moronic post. Kobe will go down in history as one of the greatest closers the game has ever seen. You know what, sometimes you miss some. Sometimes it just doesnt fall.

With your logic, it is amazing you have Nash at #2 because all year he has been coughing up turnovers in clutch moments in the 4th and your suns are scraping to even be in playoff contention. In fact, he had a clutch turnover in tonights game and lost to the Timberwolves!:lmao:lmao

Let me guess, since your a Suns fan, It was Sterns or the Refs fault?

DAF86
01-17-2009, 02:05 AM

1)Tim Duncan
2)Steve Nash
3) Chauncey Billups

Billups, in the biggest game of his career (game 7 vs the Spurs), choked badly the entire game. IDK if he got to ten points that night.

Ice009
01-17-2009, 02:06 AM
I'll take that list from a Suns fan.

Hey how did Kobe play against the Suns in the playoffs those two seasons you guys eliminated them? I didn't really watch any of those games. I know the Lakers sucked as Kobe didn't have much help, but I'm still curious as to what your opinion is.

Ice009
01-17-2009, 02:08 AM
What a completely moronic post. Kobe will go down in history as one of the greatest closers the game has ever seen. You know what, sometimes you miss some. Sometimes it just doesnt fall.

With your logic, it is amazing you have Nash at #2 because all year he has been coughing up turnovers in clutch moments in the 4th and your suns are scraping to even be in playoff contention. In fact, he had a clutch turnover in tonights game and lost to the Timberwolves!:lmao:lmao

Let me guess, since your a Suns fan, It was Sterns or the Refs fault?

I don't know. Shaq was the man in your first three Championships and Kobe was awful against the Pistons and Celtics in those two finals. He missed all kinds of jump shots. For some reason though he makes them all against the Spurs ;).

JoeTait75
01-17-2009, 02:09 AM

1)Tim Duncan
2)Steve Nash
3) Chauncey Billups

Billups?

Ice009
01-17-2009, 02:10 AM
Billups?

Billups is a finals MVP.

How many Finals MVPs does Kobe have. One of those was against Kobe and the Lakers where Kobe was awful in that series against the Pistons. He was missing jumpers everywhere instead of giving the ball the Shaq.

BlackSwordsMan
01-17-2009, 02:11 AM

1)Tim Duncan
2)Steve Nash
3) Chauncey Billups
I agree with #1

TheMACHINE
01-17-2009, 02:13 AM
Billups is a finals MVP.

How many Finals MVPs does Kobe have. One of those was against Kobe and the Lakers where Kobe was awful in that series against the Pistons. He was missing jumpers everywhere instead of giving the ball the Shaq.

so all Finals MVP = best closers?

Rapper
01-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Billups is a finals MVP.

In this regard, Parker is also a finals MVP

GetNashty
01-17-2009, 02:27 AM

As a Suns fan, I'm 100% more afraid of Tony Parker than Kobe Bryant.

Tony Parker assassinates us in must win games, and Kobe quits on his team in must win games.

I ****ing hate TP, but dude is a better closer than Kobe. Realness.

And so what if Billups got shut down by a DYNASTY. Who did Kobe choke to? A bunch of career chokers, and a Suns team with Boris Diaw as the center...

Man, I could win a game against Diaw as the Center...

Xylus
01-17-2009, 02:36 AM
I ****ing hate TP, but dude is a better closer than Kobe. Realness.

Fo Sho.

After watching Kobe give up on his teammates in the 2nd half of Game 7 of the 2006 Suns-Lakers matchup, that bitch doesn't strike the least bit of fear in me. Tony Parker is a bitch, also, but for far different reasons.

Ice009
01-17-2009, 03:14 AM

Billups is a finals MVP who happened to play against the team with Kobe Bryant who stunk it up in that series.

lol what more explanation do you need?

I should also have added that of course Kobe is a better closer than Billups overall. I was just pointing out that on the biggest stage Kobe wasn't that great and trying to back Billups up a little bit.

scanry
01-17-2009, 03:39 PM
Billups is a finals MVP who happened to play against the team with Kobe Bryant who stunk it up in that series.

lol what more explanation do you need?

I should also have added that of course Kobe is a better closer than Billups overall. I was just pointing out that on the biggest stage Kobe wasn't that great and trying to back Billups up a little bit.

It was more to do with the ego's on that team. That Laker team had so much talent that it's fucking scary. I'm just suprised that they didn't sweep the Pistons that year. BTW weren't the Pistons coming off of a hard fought 7-game ECF battle? :wow

cobbler
01-17-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't know. Shaq was the man in your first three Championships and Kobe was awful against the Pistons and Celtics in those two finals. He missed all kinds of jump shots. For some reason though he makes them all against the Spurs ;).

Actually, Shaq was the man in the first 3 qtrs and Kobe finished them off with the help of some pretty good role players. We dont win any of them without both/

cobbler
01-17-2009, 05:04 PM
It was more to do with the ego's on that team. That Laker team had so much talent that it's fucking scary. I'm just suprised that they didn't sweep the Pistons that year. BTW weren't the Pistons coming off of a hard fought 7-game ECF battle? :wow

There was roo much drama going on with the egos as you state along with the Malone injury which played a key role because he was kind of the ancor with all the turmoil going on.

cobbler
01-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Fo Sho.

After watching Kobe give up on his teammates in the 2nd half of Game 7 of the 2006 Suns-Lakers matchup, that bitch doesn't strike the least bit of fear in me. Tony Parker is a bitch, also, but for far different reasons.

As is it matters. Your team is the Suns.... you wont be there!:lmao:lmao

angelbelow
01-17-2009, 07:41 PM
damn, someone got nashty.

Ice009
01-17-2009, 08:43 PM

What do you mean sweep them? Talent doesn't mean a thing if you can't put it together. They may have had talent, but they weren't really a very good team

The Pistons destroyed them. If it wasn't for an overtime win in game two for the Lakers they would have been swept. Having said that LA could have done a lot better if Kobe stopped jacking up jumpshots and missing them. If he tried getting the ball to Shaq more often they may have won a game in Detroit and then gone back to LA where it would have been tough for Detroit to win either game 6 and or 7.