Rapper
01-17-2009, 01:49 AM
God damn.

Denver Nuggests ahead of us.

I don't want to watch Billups plays in the all star game

If so, which means Parker can't make it:wakeup:wakeup

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Don't get me wrong, TP is great but i think Billups deserves it more.

ezau
01-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Denver's only ahead by half a game I guess. Let's just hope that we don't fuck up that bad on the road because this Western conference is really, really tight

Rapper
01-17-2009, 01:55 AM
Don't get me wrong, TP is great but i think Billups deserves it more.

I don't think so man

Parker definitely deserves it more than Billups

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Denver's only ahead by half a game I guess. Let's just hope that we don't fuck up that bad on the road because this Western conference is really, really tight

Denver is in the same spot in regards to the road trip coming up. Both Spurs and Nuggets play 8 straight on the road, ouch. Hopefully both teams can play strong away from home.

Rapper
01-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Parker's speed is second to none

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2009, 01:58 AM
I don't think so man

Parker definitely deserves it more than Billups

yeh, thinking about it i would give TP the slight nod. I think Chauncey's impact in Denver is something that is more noticed in the MVP race rather than the All Star Game.

alchemist
01-17-2009, 02:22 AM
They play Orlando tonight, even though I really don't want to see Orlando's confidence go even higher by beating all three division leaders of the West I'd gladly take a Nuggets loss tonight.

ezau
01-17-2009, 02:25 AM
They play Orlando tonight, even though I really don't want to see Orlando's confidence go even higher by beating all three division leaders of the West I'd gladly take a Nuggets loss tonight.

A nuggets loss and Spurs win tomorrow. That's perfect :toast

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2009, 03:20 AM
:lol I love it. Nuggets are putting the scare into Spurs fans :smokin

Manufan909
01-17-2009, 03:54 AM

All cuz of Billups. A true case of a great player being better than a chucker who has inflated stats because of his volume shooting.

Spork KIller
01-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Billups is way better than the french poodle! enough said!

Parker WILL NOT BE AN ALL-STAR

Spork KIller
01-17-2009, 04:24 AM
A nuggets loss and Spurs win tomorrow. That's perfect :toast

:nope

Manufan909
01-17-2009, 04:31 AM
Billups is way better than the french poodle! enough said!

Parker WILL NOT BE AN ALL-STAR

I was referring to AI, and am in no way related to SK.:lol

m33p0
01-17-2009, 04:56 AM
more like surprised. it's like "hnh? where'd the hell these guys come from?"

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2009, 07:18 AM
The main difference with the Nuggets and their record this year is coz of the record against teams below .500 . They are 17-1 (at last count) vs those teams, with the one loss coming to the Warriors without Billups or AI.

The team is doing what it is meant to, and that is take care of the crappy teams all the time. Their record against top teams is getting better.

Rogue
01-17-2009, 09:25 AM
I am still regreting for the rockets who declined a trade offer last summer which could have brought them billups. I am not sure whether billups would also play great in houston instead of his hometown-denver, but there is not doubt he is far better than t-f**king-mac, never to mention the trade would also bring them prince.

Rockets are a great team and their players are as good as they can be, but tmac is just the opposite piece.

it's me
01-17-2009, 09:48 AM
That's what happen when a team gets a real PG.

scanry
01-17-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd hate to say this, but Bilups >>> Parker

Billups is one of the best ball handling point guards in the NBA. He is the kind of player who makes an NBA team better instantly, Parker not so much.

He's basically a Jason Kidd with a jump shot, Steve Nash without the turnovers.

scanry
01-17-2009, 11:50 AM

Nuggets will get blown out. Mark my words. They could've beaten the Magic with Melo, but right now they just don't have the fire power to compete against a much superior ball club.

On top of that Dwight is going to destroy K-Mart & Nene, and it's not even funny.

ElNono
01-17-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm not really concerned about Denver, because they just don't play defense, and so they always give you a chance to beat them.
The Spurs are not playing defense either right now, but you know Pop will get serious about that sooner than later. Karl won't. He likes the wheeling and dealing offense, and pretends to win by outscoring opponents.

JamStone
01-17-2009, 12:46 PM
A Spurs fan worrying about the all star game????

Wow.