PDA

View Full Version : Damn PS3, so piss

Slydragon
01-17-2009, 11:55 PM
So I go to play Resistance 2 and it flashes yellow quickly followed my red with three beeps and just stays flashing red and will not work. Worst of all the game inside there is a Gamefly rental and it will not eject the fucking disc. I always thought my Xbox would die before my PS3.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK IN SHIT :bang

Slydragon
01-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Fucking PoS system, I'm so damn piss. Was off tomorrow and couldn't wait to play R2 and this shit happen. It's out of warranty because I got it in 2007 so I would have to pay to get it fix. FUUUUUUUUCK at least give me the damn disc so I can send it in for a Xbox game rental.

Bad day at work and was looking forward to playing tonight/tomorrow, fuck this day.

DannyT
01-18-2009, 12:52 AM
I will say a prayer for you Sly.....woooooosaaaaaaaaaa

BruceBowenFan
01-18-2009, 01:26 AM
So I go to play Resistance 2 and it flashes yellow quickly followed my red with three beeps and just stays flashing red and will not work. Worst of all the game inside there is a Gamefly rental and it will not eject the fucking disc. I always thought my Xbox would die before my PS3.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK IN SHIT :bang

I thought i would never see the day that a ps3 would die before a xbox.

dirk4mvp
01-18-2009, 01:29 AM
About the only thing the ps3 does better than the xbox is not break, and this happens.

that sucks :td

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2009, 01:37 AM
you still have an xbox no biggie

Slydragon
01-18-2009, 03:43 AM
I have calm down since the WTF moment.
So it broke and I have to pay but they way I look at it is a game system a piece of equipment.

There are other people going threw some crazy shit in the world and for me to stay piss over this make no sense.

A. It's a gamefly disc so it does not have a return date

B. Since it's still the weekend I will phone my job to throw some vacation hours on top of my next check and I will call Sony when I get paid (Thursday)

C. It's just plastic and metal. As long as my daughter and family is good this should not get my blood pressure up.

I just saw this story posted in the club http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...-TP.498ce.html
and made me think, because last week I took my daughter to that when it was in town.

I'm off to play my Xbox 360.

DannyT
01-18-2009, 03:53 AM
props

Slydragon
01-18-2009, 04:04 AM
It's voodoo :lol let me explain. I had a wedding to go to today for the guy who does my tattoo's and it was skulls and skeletons themed. So I have some cool stuff I got from Mexico City in there VooDoo district years ago.

Anyways I had a tall clear reaper about 3 feet tall and in the clear body there was rice and all kinds of charms crosses buddha and other stuff. Some of my friends would not even touch it because they were scared.

My dad is going back to Mexico this year and I told him if I give him cash can he get me another one and he said ok, so I gave it away as a wedding gift, it will go perfect in his tattoo shop.

But I guess it got piss I gave it away and made my PS3 break.:wow

Sounds lame but my friends and brothers laugh there ass off when I told them that.

Slydragon
01-18-2009, 04:14 AM
found a picture of it, Under the base it had way more charms but don't have a pic of that.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/90/dsc02720xo0.jpg

DannyT
01-18-2009, 05:10 AM
now this explains a lot more....hopefully the death of the piece of shit 3 is the end of it

PM5K
01-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Did you try holding the eject button for ten seconds?

Slydragon
01-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Did you try holding the eject button for ten seconds?

yup and up to like 5 mins

PM5K
01-19-2009, 12:55 AM
yup and up to like 5 mins

I hear Sony isn't so great about giving back disks that are already in the system.

Heath Ledger
01-19-2009, 01:44 AM
I bought an extended warranty on my ps3 from
Best buy I don't do that shit often because most of the time you lose in those warranties but I think Im covered til 2011

Slydragon
01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
I bought an extended warranty on my ps3 from
Best buy I don't do that shit often because most of the time you lose in those warranties but I think Im covered til 2011

I wanted to get my PS3 from Best Buy but it was when they first came out and Best Buy never had them. So I got it from Gamestop and there warranty was like 20 bucks cheaper but only for 1 year.

That's why I wanted Best Buy because it more years. I got it on 1/28/07

Slydragon
01-22-2009, 01:00 AM
So my box is on the way so I can send it in, they will not fix mine. What they do is as soon as they get it they ship me a refurbishes one. It cost me $161.11 to get this done. Turn around time seems to be 7-10 days according to other people that have posted online.

The forum ask if a game is stuck inside and to name it so I hope they send it back.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2009, 04:01 AM
you know what you should do? write a note and sticky tape it to the box and console to tell them theres game inside and you want it back........

Slydragon
01-22-2009, 05:33 AM
you know what you should do? write a note and sticky tape it to the box and console to tell them theres game inside and you want it back........

The print out ask if a game is stuck and to name it. I was reading online and half said they got there game back with the new system and the other half said they had to call a few times to get the game sent to them.

Slydragon
01-25-2009, 12:40 AM
So I got the box yesterday and I took it to the UPS store before work today and online it says it will ship next day air to Laredo on Monday and when they get it they will just send me another system so I hope to get it by the end of the week because they ship back next day air.

Fingers cross they send the game back also.

Slydragon
01-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Got the new PS3 in and am now redownloading all my games I bought.

I can not remember the email for my "X-B0X_" account.
So from now on I will just play on my main account which is WiCkEd_Co.

Guess it's for the best because I got trophies out for Xbox that Wicked did not have and I hate that they were spread out. So I'm going to stick to just one name from now on.

They also put the game in the box that was stuck in my old PS3, So I'm happy about that.