PDA

View Full Version : That damn blue electronics store is winning out...

Brutalis
01-18-2009, 01:42 AM
sorry to make a thread about it but go check out my post...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3037140&postcount=41

Twisted_Dawg
01-18-2009, 07:23 AM
The only serious future competitor I see for Best Buy is Walmart if they decide to really get big in consumer electronics.

Brutalis
01-18-2009, 05:41 PM
True. But wanna know how a Vizio is made?

They purchase refurbished and used parts from major companies such as Sony, Samsung, Sharp.. etc etc ... and piece together a flat panel with the parts they obtain.

If you do not believe me, go purchase two 19" flat panel Vizio's, take off the back plate and examine the internal components. Notice the different assembly yet they are the same model?

The More You Know, by NBC

:)

Twisted_Dawg
01-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Vizio? Like who would buy a TV made in America?

Thunder Dan
01-18-2009, 08:43 PM
no matter what you say about Best Buy, they are still better than buying anything at Wal Mart

manustarting2gd
01-18-2009, 10:48 PM
True. But wanna know how a Vizio is made?

They purchase refurbished and used parts from major companies such as Sony, Samsung, Sharp.. etc etc ... and piece together a flat panel with the parts they obtain.

If you do not believe me, go purchase two 19" flat panel Vizio's, take off the back plate and examine the internal components. Notice the different assembly yet they are the same model?

The More You Know, by NBC

:)

C'mon man. Where is your proof? And no I'm not going to go buy 2 flat screens to check internal components. Who would? Nice statement in order to knock a low priced , good to above average quality flat screen. I bet Vizio would love to hear from you making statements about their production. I call bullshit. I go to Costco or online at Tiger Direct or Newegg.

Brutalis
01-18-2009, 10:53 PM
My friend Clay did it and showed me, that's my proof. Believe want you want dude.

Brutalis
01-18-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh, and Vizio is not quality. Only n00bs to electronics think that.

InRareForm
01-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Yea Vizio to TV's is what Acer is to laptops

SequSpur
01-19-2009, 12:27 AM
damn, you're a Best Buy Hater.. :lmao

you are way overthinkin life bro... just order that shit on amazon.com. u can get the employee discount without being an employee. Best buy is cool. u can just walk in there for hours and check out shit and go buy it on line... wtf?

Brutalis
01-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Small stuff is cool there, just not the high end expensive stuff.

CosmicCowboy
01-19-2009, 12:30 AM
LOL

Brokedick electronics snobs crack me up.

*wow dude...I've got the hottest (fill in the blank TV/Stereo etc.) around. you need to come over and watch/listen next time my parents are out of town*

Brutalis
01-19-2009, 12:32 AM
k.

And you are referencing "Buzz Buyers" btw.