PDA

View Full Version : lol at Dallas

MajorMike
01-19-2009, 10:16 AM
SB faves a couple years in a row.

Greatest collection of players.

Most Pro Bowlers over a 3-4 year spread.

Yet have to watch scrubs like the Cards, Seahawks, Falcons, Eagles, Bears, Panthers and a division opponent twice (NYG) go since they've won a playoff game last.

Insanely funny.

J.T.
01-19-2009, 10:22 AM
SB faves a couple years in a row.

Greatest collection of players.

Most Pro Bowlers over a 3-4 year spread.

Yet have to watch scrubs like the Cards, Seahawks, Falcons, Eagles, Bears, Panthers and a division opponent twice (NYG) go since they've won a playoff game last.

Insanely funny.

Eagles are a division opponent for them too.

MajorMike
01-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes but they have won, thus proving not to be a scrub.

jack sommerset
01-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Its pretty sad watching the Cowboys.

CubanMustGo
01-19-2009, 07:03 PM
I have an old Houston Oilers jacket I wear a lot (it's a cool jacket and plenty warm). Ppl ask me why, I tell them that the Oilers have as many playoff wins since being disbanded as do the Cowboys.

ClingingMars
01-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Its pretty sad watching the Cowboys.

and being a fan. times are tough, hopefully weeding out the nasty bandwagoners.

-Mars

samikeyp
01-19-2009, 08:40 PM
and being a fan. times are tough, hopefully weeding out the nasty bandwagoners.

-Mars

Agreed.

Also those who get all butthurt when people pile on them need to leave. Hey, when you are that talented, you should be winning playoff games. I am as big of a Cowboys fan as there is but facts are facts, they have underachieved the last two years big time. You will see a lot of "fans" talk a lot of shit when they win but disappear when they lose. If you are going to talk it when your team wins, you need to be a man and stick around when they lose. Sadly that is a trait with a lot of fans these days, especially the younger set.

IronMexican
01-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Yup, I agree there is no way that team should have missed the playoffs. But, "Times are tough" you guys have NO IDEA what that means. I am looking forward towards late April by mid September. II usually have about 20 Raider mock drafts or GM off seasons a day in my head.

pawe
01-19-2009, 09:43 PM
They'll have a new arena, every one wants to be a Cowboy and they're getting rid of problem players (gtfo TO). Looks to me that they're going to make it right this time.

IronMexican
01-19-2009, 10:18 PM
is parcells available?

:lmao

bresilhac
01-19-2009, 10:52 PM
They'll have a new arena, every one wants to be a Cowboy and they're getting rid of problem players (gtfo TO). Looks to me that they're going to make it right this time.

How does playing in a new building make a football team any better? And getting rid of a few unproductive players leaves you with the same bunch of losers. Including the head coach. With Dallas it's WYSIWYG. And in 2009 it'll be the same as every year. A lot of preseason hype and unwarranted, elevated expectations and a big nothing at season's end.

pawe
01-19-2009, 11:03 PM
How does playing in a new building make a football team any better? And getting rid of a few unproductive players leaves you with the same bunch of losers. Including the head coach. With Dallas it's WYSIWYG. And in 2009 it'll be the same as every year. A lot of preseason hype and unwarranted, elevated expectations and a big nothing at season's end.

The Cardinals got a new stadium and 2 yrs after that, they're on the super bowl. I guess it just made them feel like a legitimate team since they have their own field now. You never know, Dallas might play better because of the new environment.
The TO, Pacman and Tank issues are more of an addition by subtraction solution.

samikeyp
01-20-2009, 12:14 AM

Every year?

I am pretty sure there was no preseason hype during the Campo years so I don't think it was every year. :lol

All kidding aside and although Bresilhac would like nothing better than the Cowboys team plane to crash into a wall, he is right about the head coach. Just because they have a shiny new stadium, that won't turn Wade Phillips into a genius.

BUMP
01-20-2009, 01:36 AM
How does playing in a new building make a football team any better?

maybe the jumbotron will collapse and fall on Garrett

Chris
01-20-2009, 08:09 AM
Talk about kicking a dead horse. We've been suffering ever since Troy left. Try rooting for Quincy Carter and a shriveled penis of a coach for 3 years.

DBryant88
01-20-2009, 09:45 AM
maybe the jumbotron will collapse and fall on Garrett

i'd rather it fall on Jerry Jones