PDA

View Full Version : Smash Burger Franchise Coming to SA

davi78239
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
I know, another post about restaurants from me but I just like to keep you guys informed. Already have in Houston and Dallas and we're getting em here. Anyone ever been to one elsewhere? On another note, I think the Fatburger bit the dust on I-10. Too bad.

chreph
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
I work for the company that is bringing them here - we also own most BWW in TX, all of the Zio's Italian Kitchens, and all Little Caesar's in the valley and in Corpus. I didn't get to go to Denver when they were looking into it, but from the people that did go, I hear it's pretty damn good. :toast

davi78239
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
I work for the company that is bringing them here - we also own most BWW in TX, all of the Zio's Italian Kitchens, and all Little Caesar's in the valley and in Corpus. I didn't get to go to Denver when they were looking into it, but from the people that did go, I hear it's pretty damn good. The first location will probably be at 281 and evans... should be open by summer. We should have at least 4 up by the end of the year. :toast

Wow, that's interesting. What company do you work for and what line of work is it because I've always been interested in doing or working for a company like that.

chreph
01-21-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm in accounting and came on board almost 4 years ago when the company was still pretty small. I kind of got lucky to jump into the situation right before we quadrupled in size (we've moved into bigger offices twice since I've been here). What are you in right now? How did you know about the Smash Burger franchise coming here? SA Business Journal?

Bender
01-21-2009, 11:13 AM
at 281 and evans...
that's near me. never heard of smash burger though

MoSpur
01-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Never heard of it.