PDA

View Full Version : Worse way to die?

stretch
01-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Choose.

dirk4mvp
01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
drowning. absolutely scared of the thought of it.

ORION
01-19-2009, 05:38 PM
a broken heart ..........

SpursWoman
01-19-2009, 05:40 PM
I heard once from an avid swimmer that had drown at one point that it was surprisingly very peaceful. (I think she is a freak.)

I'd say burning to death would be the freaking WORST.

CuckingFunt
01-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Drowning. Hands down. As a lifelong asthmatic, there is very little in life that scares me as much as the thought of dying by some form of suffocation. Not being able to catch your breath throws your whole body into panic mode, which is really not fun.

stretch
01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
drowning. absolutely scared of the thought of it.

Yeah, for me it would be a toss up between that or burning. I think the thought of melting is a little more scary. However... a person can drown and not even know that they are (like that kid who drowned while taking a nap after going swimming, cuz he inhaled some and didn't even realize it). At least if you are burning, you know it.

jack sommerset
01-19-2009, 05:47 PM
I am chained down in a empty Jacuzzi. 50 of the fattest Spew fans spent 12 hours feeding at the Golden Coral then onto 50 cent night at Rectma Park drinking flat draft beer talking about the Spews beating the Steelers or the Cardnals in this years Super Bowl. "Da Spews". They proceed to the parking lot to vomit all over me until I am dead.

stretch
01-19-2009, 05:49 PM
I am chained down in a empty Jacuzzi. 50 of the fattest Spew fans spent 12 hours feeding at the Golden Coral then onto 50 cent night at Rectma Park drinking flat draft beer talking about the Spews beating the Steelers or the Cardnals in this years Super Bowl. "Da Spews". They proceed to the parking lot to vomit all over me until I am dead.

That made no sense whatsoever.

I lol'd

ORION
01-19-2009, 05:52 PM

I don't know what Rectma is, but that must be the worse way to die.

bdictjames
01-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Drowning definitely.

ORION
01-19-2009, 05:53 PM
choke on someone's rectma

IronMexican
01-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Drowning or burning. Skyscraper is definitely my ideal choice :tu

jack sommerset
01-19-2009, 05:56 PM
I don't know what Rectma is, but that must be the worse way to die.

Its a horse race track in SA that smells like ASS

ORION
01-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Drowning or burning. Skyscraper is definitely my ideal choice :tu

If I fell off a skyscraper I'm going to try like hell to learn to fly. I'm grabbing pigeon feathers and everything

dickface
01-19-2009, 06:05 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Burningmonk.jpg

If you can go out like the monk, and just sit there calmly burning to death, not making a sound, you are a gangsta son.

SpursWoman
01-19-2009, 06:06 PM

It's Retama Park, and it smells like a horse track and a cigarette bar. I'm not sure where you get that it smells like ass. Upper lip, maybe? :spin

ORION
01-19-2009, 06:07 PM

good play

jack sommerset
01-19-2009, 06:16 PM
It's Retama Park, and it smells like a horse track and a cigarette bar. I'm not sure where you get that it smells like ass. Upper lip, maybe? :spin

Touchy, is Retama Park where you lost ur virginity for the 14th time?

ORION
01-19-2009, 06:16 PM

If you can go out like the monk, and just sit there calmly burning to death, not making a sound, you are a gangsta son.

I wonder what he was saying to myself.....

sonic21
01-19-2009, 06:40 PM
burning to death

jman3000
01-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Drowning doesn't bother me that much because all you have to do is take a big swallow of water and it's pretty much over...

Burning to death on the other hand has to be the most excruciating way to die. It fucking hurts like a bitch when I burn my finger on New Years or something. Even worse than burning to death would be to survive your entire body sustaining 3rd degree burns.

CuckingFunt
01-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I wonder what he was saying to myself.....

You couldn't hear him over the flames?

tonylongoriafan
01-19-2009, 06:58 PM

+1,000,000

Slydragon
01-19-2009, 07:05 PM
I heard once from an avid swimmer that had drown at one point that it was surprisingly very peaceful. (I think she is a freak.)

I'd say burning to death would be the freaking WORST.

When I was younger at a seaworld fieldtrip I almost drown and while it may seemed bad. I was too busy trying to get up for air that I really didn't notice I was about to drown. I was saved at the last sec by a school mate on a tube, I hit his leg and he grab my arm and took me to the side of the pool.

I could see myself fighting till I just pass out and not even thinking Omg!! I'm going to drown

xtremesteven33
01-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Being Buried alive should be on that list.

Thats got to be the worst way to die

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-19-2009, 07:20 PM
When I was younger at a seaworld fieldtrip I almost drown and while it may seemed bad. I was too busy trying to get up for air that I really didn't notice I was about to drown. I was saved at the last sec by a school mate on a tube, I hit his leg and he grab my arm and took me to the side of the pool.

I could see myself fighting till I just pass out and not even thinking Omg!! I'm going to drown

I was at a water park with Lil Chopper last summer and we're in one of those wave pools and he's on an inner tube and I'm swimming next to him. We were probably out on the water for almost an hour. He was 4 at the time and wearing a life vest. His chances of drowning were practically zero. Anyway, he fell off the tube, panicked and grabbed ahold of my head and basically climbed on top of it. So I'm doing my best to time the waves and try to jump off the bottom of the pool to catch enough air until the next low wave comes along. Unfortunately we were in the deeper water, so even between waves my head was underwater if I was standing on the bottom, and he was scared so he had a death grip on my skull and was basically shoving my head under the water and I couldn't get him off.

It was the only time in my life that I thought I might drown. I figured Chopper Jr. just wanted to get his inheritance early! :lol It was pretty freaking scary though.

Suicidal Jack
01-19-2009, 07:23 PM
alone :depressed:depressed

IronMexican
01-19-2009, 07:41 PM
I remember one time I was ironing, and I burnt my finger. I had to keep my thumb in cold water for a week. I could only imagine my enyire body.

40yroldvirgin
01-19-2009, 07:43 PM
AIDS-or-dying a virgin.

whottt
01-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Bleeding to death from a knife wound wouldn't be that bad...in fact it would probably enhance the spiritual aspect of dying. Often times in pre-history people would drain their blood in order to interact with their gods and the practice was at the heart of the foundation of most spiritual belief systems. You have hallucinations and all sorts of stuff.

That'd probably be my top preference on your list.

Drowning really isn't much different than suffocating...I've passed out before from lack of oxygen, wasn't too bad...it's probably similar to losing all your blood.

Jumping off a skysrcaper wouldn't be boring, that's for sure...nor would it take long for it to be over. It would be terrifying, it would exhilirating...but it wouldn't be painful.

Burning on the other hand...well unless you use gas or some kind of fuel the flames are likely to go out at some point and you will have to wait a painful bit before passing on...that would suck, so I'd say burning to death would be the worst for me. Even if the flames don't go out...it will still take a good 5-10 minutes to burn to death...

Rogue
01-19-2009, 09:25 PM
the worst way to die is "being fucked to death".

That reminds me of a miracle that happened in "monster's ball": Billy was fucked so hard by halle that I didn't expect him to survive, but he surprised me to survive and even banged her at the end of the movie. But today's billy who is 8yrs' older than that one has little chance to survive the "tulia", where halle fucks him even harder I bet.

A cigaret shortens one's life by 7s, but one fucking takes 1min from the life of a man, and add the 1min to the woman who fucks the man. That may probably explain why the females generally live longer than men.

resistanze
01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Burning is fucking horrible, worse than drowning IMO.

I agree that being buried alive has to be up there. And I mean like being buried in a coffin, Uma Thurman style in Kill Bill vol. 1 (or was it vol. 2?).

PM5K
01-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Initial reaction would be drowning, probably in part because I almost did when I was younger, but if I really thought about it I might change my mind.

The Franchise
01-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Drowning. Hands down. As a lifelong asthmatic, there is very little in life that scares me as much as the thought of dying by some form of suffocation. Not being able to catch your breath throws your whole body into panic mode, which is really not fun.

It's not as bad as you think. I would have drowned when I was eight if a wonderful young woman didn't save me. I got to the point of not being able to suck in anymore water and started to black out. It wasn't painful at all near the end.

pawe
01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Burning is fucking horrible, worse than drowning IMO.

I agree that being buried alive has to be up there. And I mean like being buried in a coffin, Uma Thurman style in Kill Bill vol. 1 (or was it vol. 2?).

Vol 2.
- Id rather drown or burn to death than be buried alive.

sabar
01-19-2009, 10:34 PM
starving to death

DPG21920
01-19-2009, 10:40 PM
I voted drowning, but I think the worst way to die is being burned while drowning in a pool of gasoline.

RashoFan
01-19-2009, 11:13 PM
with no one to know that you are dead or no one to care that you are dead.

BlackSwordsMan
01-20-2009, 12:03 AM
In my sleep scares me the most

xtremesteven33
01-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Being buried alive.

not even close.

you go mentally insane. And die out of lack of the will to live.

jman3000
01-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Being buried alive.

not even close.

you go mentally insane. And die out of lack of the will to live.

i'd reckon that you die from lack of oxygen. if you're in an airtight coffin you'd probably have about 15 minutes of air before you black out.

i cant see why being burned to death wouldnt be unanimous... it's the most painful, takes the longest to die, and would be the most unpleasant for your family to view your body.

mogrovejo
01-20-2009, 02:00 AM
It's not as bad as you think. I would have drowned when I was eight if a wonderful young woman didn't save me. I got to the point of not being able to suck in anymore water and started to black out. It wasn't painful at all near the end.

Yeah; there's definitely a lot of eroticism on the practice suffocation. Not my kind of stuff, as I'm not open-minded, but I bet it can't be really that bad.

Being burned also has a distinguished tradition, due to the millenarian practices of immolation and self-immolation. Just for the prestige thing, I don't see it as a bad way of dying.

The knife wound and the bleeding... there's also plenty of erotic symbolism there. And social status - for instances, it was the way Julius Caesar died. It'd depend on the circumstances, I guess. Would it be an accident, like if one was cutting an onion to make a salad? That's somewhat depressing. Or something more classy, maybe a passionate murder? Even better, a Sicilian vendetta?

Falling off of skyscraper is idiotic. I don't like this one. I'm voting for this, I don't like skyscrapers, I'd rather die on the country, not in a city, and the irreversible circumstances would make the fall unbearable and a very unpleasant moment.

CuckingFunt
01-20-2009, 02:06 AM
i'd reckon that you die from lack of oxygen. if you're in an airtight coffin you'd probably have about 15 minutes of air before you black out.

i cant see why being burned to death wouldnt be unanimous... it's the most painful, takes the longest to die, and would be the most unpleasant for your family to view your body.

Cremation is my post-death choice, so I'm not terribly worried about the last part, but can definitely agree that being burned to death would be an absolutely horrible way to die.

The only reason that drowning won out for me is that I find anything that involves struggling for breath to be particularly scary. If on the list, being buried alive would be right there with drowning for the same reason.

Last Comic Standing
01-20-2009, 02:09 AM
On stage.

The Power Hour.
01-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Inside WTC7

CuckingFunt
01-20-2009, 02:17 AM
Yeah; there's definitely a lot of eroticism on the practice suffocation. Not my kind of stuff, as I'm not open-minded, but I bet it can't be really that bad.

To my knowledge, erotic asphyxiation has more to do with the high feeling that comes with a lack of oxygen to the brain, not with the inability to breathe. When done slowly, like carbon monoxide poisoning or sitting in the garage with a running car, suffocation has the reputation of being somewhat gentle because the high feeling lasts long enough to numb the feeling of not being able to breathe -- just go to sleep and never wake up. Drowning's a bit more sudden, though, and I'm pretty sure it's not gentle.

The Reckoning
01-20-2009, 02:27 AM
the bronze bull... or someone slowly pulling off your limbs (starting with the fingernails)

or

when the chinese strap you in a chair and set bamboo underneath you...then slowly, slowly let it grow through you

leprosy would suck...and starving to death too.

getting shot in the kidney. grenade to the groin. mustard gas. samurai suicide...

or someone surgically removing your adrenal gland.

oh boy! so many ways to die!

mogrovejo
01-20-2009, 02:31 AM
To my knowledge, erotic asphyxiation has more to do with the high feeling that comes with a lack of oxygen to the brain, not with the inability to breathe. When done slowly, like carbon monoxide poisoning or sitting in the garage with a running car, suffocation has the reputation of being somewhat gentle because the high feeling lasts long enough to numb the feeling of not being able to breathe -- just go to sleep and never wake up. Drowning's a bit more sudden, though, and I'm pretty sure it's not gentle.

That's the vanilla perspective, I believe.

When stuff like latex masks and gags are involved, it's a lot about denying the breathe - and induce, and play with, the panic - and very little about gentleness.

johnsmith.
01-20-2009, 02:39 AM
During an argument with Kori!

Spur-Addict
01-20-2009, 03:18 AM
Being Buried alive should be on that list.

Thats got to be the worst way to die

If there was no room for movement where I was buried then yeah that would suck. But burning to death just seems horrible. There is something about the thought of your skin burning off slowly, your eyes burning out, the phalus etc. That just seems like the worst. That or being eaten alive by animals.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Being buried alive.

not even close.

X10000000 :wow

lebomb
01-20-2009, 08:29 AM
How about being slowly eaten alive by fire ants?

stretch
01-20-2009, 08:57 AM
How about being slowly eaten alive by fire ants?

like the ones in indiana jones?

I Love Me Some Me
01-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Burning seems like the most painful.

manufor3
01-20-2009, 01:26 PM
bleeding to death from the knife. if you are stabbed you can just sit there and watch yourself die. skyscraper would be ideal out of those.

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 01:29 PM

LOL can you actually die from that?

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 01:30 PM
Damn can I change my vote, I dont want to have the same vote as Rashofan.

The Reckoning
01-20-2009, 01:39 PM
LOL can you actually die from that?

i have a dobie, and the breed has been know to literally die of a broken heart when its owner leaves it in a kennel for weeks

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 01:42 PM
i have a dobie, and the breed has been know to literally die of a broken heart when its owner leaves it in a kennel for weeks

LOL wtf really? Thats fucked up. I had my heart broken pretty bad once but I never once thought about death but I have heard people killing themselves because of a broken heart.

DarkReign
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Burning, and it isnt even close.

Every other scenario puts you in a state of shock (drowning) or you pass out from lack of oxygen/blood, not pain (buried alive, bleeding to death).

Drowning is more a personal fear than actual pain. There is no "pain" involved, only hysteria/shock, then darkness.

Pain in drowning comes if you survive (water in your lungs, muscle contractions, spasms when blacked out, etc), but not during.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Im stickin with buried alive in a coffin, 6ft under ground. I think I would die as soon as they closed the coffin. :hang

mrsmaalox
01-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Since "waiting for ATRAIN to say something intelligent" isn't an option, I chose burning :spin

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Since "waiting for ATRAIN to say something intelligent" isn't an option, I chose burning :spin

Getting swallowed by Maaolx's giant snatch isnt an option either.

resistanze
01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Burning, and it isnt even close.

Every other scenario puts you in a state of shock (drowning) or you pass out from lack of oxygen/blood, not pain (buried alive, bleeding to death).

Drowning is more a personal fear than actual pain. There is no "pain" involved, only hysteria/shock, then darkness.

Pain in drowning comes if you survive (water in your lungs, muscle contractions, spasms when blacked out, etc), but not during.

While I chose burning, maybe you're more aware that you're dying while drowning/buried alive? I guess you can take the psychological torture to those two, 'cause I think burning to death would fucking hurt so much you wouldn't know you're dying :lol

Shit, I almost came to tears when I burned myself ironing two weeks ago.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 02:58 PM
While I chose burning, maybe you're more aware that you're dying while drowning/buried alive? I guess you can take the psychological torture to those two, 'cause I think burning to death would fucking hurt so much you wouldn't know you're dying :lol

After you start burning though..........your nerves are burned off and you dont feel much. You just die then. NOW!!!! that being said. If you were to burn and then survive? Your nerve ending start firing again after awhile and damnit.......that shit would HURT!!!!

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 03:00 PM

LOL dont lie you know you cried.

resistanze
01-20-2009, 03:23 PM
LOL dont lie you know you cried.

:depressed It's not crying if you keep the tears from falling.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you're buried alive in a coffin, you have enough air to last you probably at least an hour. If you're buried in the soil directly, then yeah, you'll suffocate quickly.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 03:36 PM
:depressed It's not crying if you keep the tears from falling.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you're buried alive in a coffin, you have enough air to last you probably at least an hour. If you're buried in the soil directly, then yeah, you'll suffocate quickly.

That is why I said coffin..............you basically will slowly die............oxygen running out, claustrophobia setting in...........mentally you lose it, as well as being unable to move as you die.

That would SUCK!

Personally, I want to die from old age in my sleep. :p:

beefanus
01-20-2009, 03:39 PM

hell yea! y the fuck did he do that?

Dr. Gonzo
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Falling in a vat of acid and getting hit by a car like that dude in Robocop.

That would suck.

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 03:46 PM
The way Stingray died in Undefeatable would be a sucky way to die. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPNhqOT2G_k

lebomb
01-20-2009, 03:46 PM
http://www.synoptique.ca/images/uploads/articles/interreview1.jpg

:worthy:

lebomb
01-20-2009, 03:48 PM
http://www.oldies-chat.com/images/Sam/buriedalive.jpg

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ATRAIN
01-20-2009, 03:55 PM
LOL poor dog........why couldnt that be a cat!!! Fucking Cats!!

The Reckoning
01-20-2009, 04:15 PM
i still think having bamboo slowly grow through me would be the worst.

then theres being bit by a rattler. getting lost in the desert. freezing to death. being ripped apart by a lion and eaten. bubonic plague. being eaten by those little green dinosaur things on jurassic park. having an alien plant eggs in you and then little aliens ripping out of your asshole. having your arms and legs stretched till every muscle rips. listening to vibrations so loud that the eardrums explode. any slow killing disease. oh and being trampled by a mob at Wal-Mart.

id rather drown than do any of those...

The Reckoning
01-20-2009, 04:18 PM

SpursWoman
01-20-2009, 04:19 PM
i still think having bamboo slowly grow through me would be the worst.

then theres being bit by a rattler. getting lost in the desert. freezing to death. being ripped apart by a lion and eaten. bubonic plague. being eaten by those little green dinosaur things on jurassic park. having an alien plant eggs in you and then little aliens ripping out of your asshole. having your arms and legs stretched till every muscle rips. listening to vibrations so loud that the eardrums explode. any slow killing disease.

Yeah, those are pretty bad too. :wow

Dr. Gonzo
01-20-2009, 04:21 PM
FTW

http://media.www.thehullabaloo.com/media/storage/paper958/news/2008/02/15/Arcade/Sex-With.A.Horse.Leads.To.Death.Of.Course-3216966.shtml

In July 2005, a man named Kenneth Pinyan died at Enumclaw Community Hospital in Washington.

The cause of death was deemed to be a perforated colon due to sexual intercourse - with a horse.

A media frenzy erupted as the investigators' search led to a barn on a nearby farm. Unbeknownst to the farm's owners, the property had evolved into a gathering place for a group of zoophiles, members of society who have a sexual affinity for animals.

It soon came to light that the group of "zoos" had been meeting at the farm to copulate with animals for some time. During these sessions, participants filmed some of the animal-human sex, which was later distributed on the Internet.

Enter "Zoo," a documentary written by Charles Mudede and Robinson Devor. Devor directed the project, which was released in early 2007 and won high praise at Sundance.

There is no easy way to approach the subject of the film - zoophilia in general or the uniquely tragic case of Pinyan in particular - and Devor should be applauded for his effort. He has created an undeniably beautiful, almost ethereal work.

The film is sublime in its cinematography and stylish in its editing, with numerous long takes of forest and countryside. The voiceover narration is mainly provided by two of Pinyan's fellow zoos and an animal advocate involved in the case.

The paramount truism of film analysis is that form is inseparable from content. For those who are not zoophiles, "Zoo" has made the strongest case yet for an exception where form and content can, and should, be separated. It is unlikely that viewers will be able to fully appreciate the practices discussed in the documentary, though one would be hard-pressed to deny the artistic value of the film. This judgment is obvious - the film is gorgeous, though zoophilia tends to repel. However, the judgment is obviously not universal: Pinyan and his crew clearly enjoyed sex with horses.

The most compelling aspect of "Zoo" is Devor's exploration into the double life Pinyan led before his untimely and unlucky end.

A highly paid weapons engineer for Boeing, Pinyan was forced to grapple with the notion that, regardless of the seemingly abstract nature of his work, his toil made him complicit in the mass destruction of human life. Whether or not this was a factor in his (ultimately fatal) zoophilia is left open to debate - just one of the many questions left unanswered by a film which is, essentially, about a man who was sodomized to death by a horse.

Bottom Line: The potential for a crude joke placed here is very great, but no thanks. "Zoo" takes a novel approach to the documentary form in order to cover a subject considered highly taboo in our society.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Sick FUCK!!!! He deserved to die.

Dr. Gonzo
01-20-2009, 04:47 PM
The dude liked banging horses. Can't fault him for that.

lebomb
01-20-2009, 04:50 PM
The dude liked banging horses. Can't fault him for that.

:vomit:

Lickin a girls ass is much safer! :danceclub

manufor3
01-20-2009, 05:10 PM
FTW

http://media.www.thehullabaloo.com/media/storage/paper958/news/2008/02/15/Arcade/Sex-With.A.Horse.Leads.To.Death.Of.Course-3216966.shtml

In July 2005, a man named Kenneth Pinyan died at Enumclaw Community Hospital in Washington.

The cause of death was deemed to be a perforated colon due to sexual intercourse - with a horse.

A media frenzy erupted as the investigators' search led to a barn on a nearby farm. Unbeknownst to the farm's owners, the property had evolved into a gathering place for a group of zoophiles, members of society who have a sexual affinity for animals.

It soon came to light that the group of "zoos" had been meeting at the farm to copulate with animals for some time. During these sessions, participants filmed some of the animal-human sex, which was later distributed on the Internet.

Enter "Zoo," a documentary written by Charles Mudede and Robinson Devor. Devor directed the project, which was released in early 2007 and won high praise at Sundance.

There is no easy way to approach the subject of the film - zoophilia in general or the uniquely tragic case of Pinyan in particular - and Devor should be applauded for his effort. He has created an undeniably beautiful, almost ethereal work.

The film is sublime in its cinematography and stylish in its editing, with numerous long takes of forest and countryside. The voiceover narration is mainly provided by two of Pinyan's fellow zoos and an animal advocate involved in the case.

The paramount truism of film analysis is that form is inseparable from content. For those who are not zoophiles, "Zoo" has made the strongest case yet for an exception where form and content can, and should, be separated. It is unlikely that viewers will be able to fully appreciate the practices discussed in the documentary, though one would be hard-pressed to deny the artistic value of the film. This judgment is obvious - the film is gorgeous, though zoophilia tends to repel. However, the judgment is obviously not universal: Pinyan and his crew clearly enjoyed sex with horses.

The most compelling aspect of "Zoo" is Devor's exploration into the double life Pinyan led before his untimely and unlucky end.

A highly paid weapons engineer for Boeing, Pinyan was forced to grapple with the notion that, regardless of the seemingly abstract nature of his work, his toil made him complicit in the mass destruction of human life. Whether or not this was a factor in his (ultimately fatal) zoophilia is left open to debate - just one of the many questions left unanswered by a film which is, essentially, about a man who was sodomized to death by a horse.

Bottom Line: The potential for a crude joke placed here is very great, but no thanks. "Zoo" takes a novel approach to the documentary form in order to cover a subject considered highly taboo in our society.

im sorry, thats messed up