PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre Jordan produced tonight- in your face!

Austin_Toros
01-19-2009, 06:29 PM
DeAndre Jordan finally played good minutes tonight and played well: he saw career highs in rebounds (10) steals (1) and blocks (6) to go along with 8 points.
Yes, 6 blocks is nice, isn't it?

The only reason I say this is because last time I suggested that Jordan could be a good player everybody in this forum blasted me for no reason.

With good minutes, Jordan can actually produce.

:flag:

leemajors
01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
no one has ever questioned his talent.

Obstructed_View
01-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Sounds like you want him to produce in your face. Good luck with that.

benefactor
01-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Sounds like you want him to produce in your face. Good luck with that.
:lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-20-2009, 07:34 AM
:lmao

m33p0
01-20-2009, 07:39 AM
who?

mrspurs
01-20-2009, 07:59 AM
What team does he play for?

Shastafarian
01-20-2009, 08:03 AM
DeAndre Jordan finally played good minutes tonight and produced: he saw career highs in rebounds (10) steals (1) and blocks (6) to go along with 8 points.
Yes, 6 blocks is nice, isn't it?

The only reason I say this is because last time I suggested that Jordan could be a good player everybody in this forum blasted me for no reason.

With good minutes, Jordan can actually produce.

:flag:

People laughed at you because you suggested the Spurs should've taken him instead of George Hill.

oh by the way,

George Hill career high in rebounds: 11

angelbelow
01-20-2009, 01:46 PM
insecure much?

Doug Collins
01-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Playing for the clippers in a meaningless game vs. the T-Wolves. WOWOWOWOW! I'm sure Keith Closs had a similar stat line at some point in his career.

Lets see him produce in meaningful games as Hill has.

Austin_Toros
01-20-2009, 09:25 PM
People laughed at you because you suggested the Spurs should've taken him instead of George Hill.

oh by the way,

George Hill career high in rebounds: 11

I know
If only Hill could pass better than rebound..

Obstructed_View
01-21-2009, 03:14 AM
I know
If only Hill could pass better than rebound..

But Hill rebounds better than Jordan.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-21-2009, 04:00 AM
This thread is a tribute to PWNING oneself. :toast :lmao

Austin_Toros
01-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Playing for the clippers in a meaningless game vs. the T-Wolves. WOWOWOWOW! I'm sure Keith Closs had a similar stat line at some point in his career.

I'm guessing he went up against big Al Jefferson???

But Hill rebounds better than Jordan.

LOL true that

Allanon
01-22-2009, 03:45 AM
Sorry guys. The only reason I'm posting this is because Jordan played his best game yet and the haters are still here. Career highs were seen again.

Here is his state line:
23 points (on an amazing 11-12 shooting) to go along with a nice 12 rebounds and his block party with 4 blocks. He also got a steal.

Now everybody can on and on about Bynum, but I think what's more amazing is that Jordan did this against the lakers' big lineup.

Said Bynum of Jordan: "...I think he was picking on us, the way he was dunking the ball out there.''

As great as Jordan's night was, he let Bynum score 42 points on him.

He's a great offensive player but his D needs some work.

Biggems
01-22-2009, 10:28 AM
Sorry guys. The only reason I'm posting this is because Jordan played his best game yet and the haters are still here. Career highs were seen again.

Here is his state line:
23 points (on an amazing 11-12 shooting) to go along with a nice 12 rebounds and his block party with 4 blocks. He also got a steal.

Now everybody can on and on about Bynum, but I think what's more amazing is that Jordan did this against the lakers' big lineup.

Said Bynum of Jordan: "...I think he was picking on us, the way he was dunking the ball out there.''

so in his best game, he let his man put up 42? man, i hate to see his worst game.

when he came into the league, i figured he would struggle offensively, but he would be a solid defensive player, rebounding and blocking shots. unfortunately, his defense sucks. yes he blocks some shots, but he also allows his man to go off.

time will tell. he is still very young into his career. I still believe he should have stayed at A&M for at least one more season.

21_Blessings
01-22-2009, 10:49 AM
edit: wrong thread :flag:

Shastafarian
01-22-2009, 10:51 AM
:lol

thought so

Doug Collins
01-22-2009, 11:26 AM
so in his best game, he let his man put up 42? man, i hate to see his worst game.

when he came into the league, i figured he would struggle offensively, but he would be a solid defensive player, rebounding and blocking shots. unfortunately, his defense sucks. yes he blocks some shots, but he also allows his man to go off.

time will tell. he is still very young into his career. I still believe he should have stayed at A&M for at least one more season.

He should have stayed to develop an offensive game outside of dunking the basketball.

Austin_Toros
01-26-2009, 01:31 AM
DeAndre Jordan has another career high.

He hauled down a massive 20 rebounds! :wow
He also had 8 points, a block, a dime and horrendous free throw shooting. Sounds like a spurs-type player.

I still want to see him in a spurs jersey- and I don't mean wearing a Tim Duncan one as a fan.

People always bag KT and Oberto (and they should) and even Mahinmi at times.
DeAndre would have solved our big man needs. We wouldn't need to look around as HE WOULD BE OUR MAN. All he needs to do is play D, get blocks and REBOUND- and he would do that.

Oh, and for all those fools who thinks he sucks, I think lately he has proven that WHEN HE PLAYS MINUTES he can contribute.

:)

ChumpDumper
01-26-2009, 04:13 AM
1) Quit starting a new thread every time he has a good game.

2) It would be nice if his stats contributed to a win.

mikekim
01-26-2009, 04:36 AM
Seriously, lay off man.

I AGREE with you and you're getting on my nerves.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-26-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm an Ag and a DJ fan, but seriously.... do you need a new thread every time he does well? We need an official DeAndre Jordan thread or something.

Dex
01-26-2009, 10:40 AM
I had never even seen anybody bag on this dude.

You act like someone pissed in his breakfast cereal.

EricB
01-26-2009, 11:03 AM
How is this spurs related again?

MoSpur
01-26-2009, 01:35 PM
I would not mind seeing him get a chance with the Spurs. It couldn't hurt. I am an Aggies fan and loved him with the Aggies, however, its still unknown if he can be very good in the NBA.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:15 PM
I would not mind seeing him get a chance with the Spurs. It couldn't hurt. I am an Aggies fan and loved him with the Aggies, however, its still unknown if he can be very good in the NBA.

OT: What do you think of Denzel Bowles?

Austin_Toros
01-26-2009, 04:25 PM
1) Quit starting a new thread every time he has a good game.

2) It would be nice if his stats contributed to a win.

this thing is stuffed
how come every new DeAndre thread merges into this one????? they all disappear

explain this to me, ChumpDumper, explain!

Austin_Toros
01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
with Mahinmi clearly out indefinitely, drafting DeAndre Jordan......

oh never mind!

:)

MoSpur
01-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Denzel Bowles? I haven't seen him enough to make a judgement on him. He has good size and should be good next year.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Denzel Bowles? I haven't seen him enough to make a judgement on him. He has good size and should be good next year.

the reason I ask is because he's transferring to JMU.

El Jefe
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
He did pull down 20 rebounds. This much is true. 7 of them offensive, which sounds really impressive, unless you consider that his team missed 54 shots..... Jordan contributed to that by going 3-8 from the field (Also 2-7 from the FT line, but that just means he'd fit in around here)

Jordan did all of this in nearly 41 minutes. His counterpart on the opposing team, Andris Biedrins went 6-8 from the field, and pulled down 14 rebounds in 25 minutes. I'm not the biggest fan of +/- numbers, but Biedrins clocking in at +20 and Jordan clocking in at -9 doesn't seem like much of an accident to me.

20 rebounds is an eye popping stat, but it's fool's gold. Most stat totals usually are. Be much more concerned with efficiency, and it's pretty easy to say that Jordan had a pretty inefficient night, which contributed to his team losing by 15.

mystargtr34
01-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Greg Oden produced quite a load in DeAndre Jordans face tonight.

16 points and 6 rebounds.

Jordan could only counter with a mediocre load in Oden's face.

mogrovejo
01-27-2009, 03:25 AM
Very far away from contributing. One of the rawest players in the league. No idea on how to play basketball.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2009, 03:49 AM
this thing is stuffed
how come every new DeAndre thread merges into this one????? they all disappear

explain this to me, ChumpDumper, explain!I'm not doing it. I can't. If I had to guess, it's because you're saying the same thing over and over again and it doesn't merit a new thread every time.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2009, 10:50 AM
I've watched all of his big games so far, and as most of you know, he's doing it on PURE ATHLETICISM..nothing else..he has absolutely no offensive game to speak of, he's getting lost in offensive schemes, he's also getting lost defensively..his rebounds and blocks are coming strictly off athleticism..his defense is horrible as well..he's often out of position, and he bites for every pump fake..

he obviously has a lot of potential though..he's going to be in the NBA for a long time IMO..it sucks that he's playing for a bad coach though..I don't know how I'd feel if we drafted him..on one side, Pop and Duncan would do wonders for him..but on the other side, I don't know how much patience Pop would have with him, especially this year..