ducks
01-19-2009, 09:46 PM
he wants to be the man but has one rebound

ducks
01-19-2009, 09:46 PM
amare can not make a 2 foot shot

Armando
01-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Still you can't blame him for this loss alone. Where was JRich? And Nash has been outplayed by Rondo. I know Boston is the better team but it should not be this lopsided.

portpower_11
01-19-2009, 09:50 PM
he wants to be the mad but has one rebound

They won't and won't be able to do it, as lots of Suns fans and their manager believe that Amare is better than Dirk, :lmao

Darthkiller
01-19-2009, 09:52 PM
amare+ tucker + 1st for dirk?

ducks
01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
would josh howard be to much for amare

lol

ducks
01-19-2009, 09:54 PM
if boston did not scor ein 3 they would still be up by 6 at the start of 4

Armando
They won't and won't be able to do it, as lots of Suns fans and their manager believe that Amare is better than Dirk, :lmao

To be fair IDK if Dirk would have fared better against the Boston's defense. His performance looks worse because of his comments about having a gorilla game.

portpower_11
amare+ tucker + 1st for dirk?

Cuban might do it, as he is so stupid :lol

Suns manager won't do it, as they believe that Amare is a better player :rollin

ducks
Still you can't blame him for this loss alone. Where was JRich? And Nash has been outplayed by Rondo. I know Boston is the better team but it should not be this lopsided.

he should have picked up a t and got his team fired up

Brickhouse
01-19-2009, 09:55 PM
To be fair IDK if Dirk would have fared better against the Boston's defense. His performance looks worse because of his comments about having a gorilla game.

Uh I'm pretty sure Dirk wouldn't have laid as big an egg as Amare. His performance would look bad no matter what.

pauls931
01-19-2009, 09:56 PM
I think Dantoni leaving was the beginning of the end. Kerr has destroyed this team. (disclaimer I have been drinking... before the game)

portpower_11
01-19-2009, 09:56 PM

Dirk has been consistantly playing nice games again KG in both regular and playoffs, while Amare has been consistantly outplayed by KG

Armando
01-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Maybe KG should go over to the Suns bench and drive Amare to tears.

ducks
01-19-2009, 10:11 PM
amare 3 points
wtf

portpower_11
01-19-2009, 10:13 PM
amare 3 points
wtf

He will complain that he did not get enough opportunities.

He thought that he should at least get 15-20 attempts per game

Indazone
01-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Amare sucked 0-7

Tucker was good you keep him

angelbelow
01-20-2009, 01:57 PM
dont think the suns are ready to give up on him :)

pauls931
01-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Amare sucked 0-7

Tucker was good you keep him

one game...

dirk4mvp
01-20-2009, 02:01 PM
one game...

He's terrible.

Darthkiller
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
tucker shot 4-4 in the mav game

turiaf for president
01-20-2009, 04:09 PM
odom and walton

Texas_Ranger
01-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Can we get him for Oberto? :rollin
if not...then I'd give you Vaughn also.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Armando and Paul stop making excuses for Amaretard, he is a cancer. No ifs, ands, or buts. Stop trying to justify every retarded thing Amaretard has gotten away with because Sarver views Amaretard as the son he never had.

This idiot should have been traded after he jumped off the bench and fucked up any chance the Suns had at a championship, but nooooooo, instead somehow David Stern caused Amaretard to act stupid and jump off the bench like he's playing street ball and the fans didn't blame Amare at all for something that was completely his fault.

These Amare homers are really annoying. Listen to Dirk4MVP, HE'S TERRIBLE!!!!

lil_penny
01-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Amare plays with less heart than lamar odom

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Amare plays with less heart than lamar odom

it's not even close, Amare plays with less heart than Ricky Davis.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Can we get him for Oberto? :rollin
if not...then I'd give you Vaughn also.

Throw in Kurt Thomas and you have yourself a deal :lmao

Findog
01-20-2009, 07:55 PM
Armando and Paul stop making excuses for Amaretard, he is a cancer. No ifs, ands, or buts. Stop trying to justify every retarded thing Amaretard has gotten away with because Sarver views Amaretard as the son he never had.

This idiot should have been traded after he jumped off the bench and fucked up any chance the Suns had at a championship, but nooooooo, instead somehow David Stern caused Amaretard to act stupid and jump off the bench like he's playing street ball and the fans didn't blame Amare at all for something that was completely his fault.

These Amare homers are really annoying. Listen to Dirk4MVP, HE'S TERRIBLE!!!!

Amare is the definition of a loser. Doc Rivers had a good quote after the Boston-PHX game, talking about what it takes to win a title, and how most guys want to win but by continuing to do the things they've always done...in other words, they don't want to sacrifice touches, they don't want to sacrifice minutes, they don't want to sacrifice money if need be, they don't want to change their games...if that's what it takes, then fuck it, they'll revert back to being concerned about their touches and their stats and their money. Amare is the kind of guy who has no shame about being out on the court in the 4th quarter of a blowout when his team is getting pounded so he can get his stats, when the rest of the starters are grabbing some pine.

He talks about being The Man, but doesn't make more of an effort to be a better defender. He's a tremendous athlete, so there's no excuse for him being such a lousy and terrible defender. If he became a two-way player, it would go a long way towards solving a lot of the Suns problems. He wants to be The Man, when maybe that's not exactly what the Suns need from him, and when being The Man would come at the cost of the Suns being a better team. He just doesn't get it, and I doubt he ever will. Sometimes it clicks for guys and a lightbulb gets turned on and they transform, but I've never seen any evidence of that from Stoudemire.

jack sommerset
01-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Amare could have been a Hall of Famer. WTF happened to this guy?

KidCongo
01-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Wally for Amare

Findog
01-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Amare could have been a Hall of Famer. WTF happened to this guy?

1 part major knee injury with just a dash of Me-itis

Rogue
01-20-2009, 08:15 PM
suns are gonna trade him but not right now, that may happen in 2yrs when nash retires and suns start to rebuild

sonic21
01-20-2009, 08:17 PM
suns are gonna trade him but not right now, that may happen in 2yrs when nash retires and suns start to rebuild

they'll trade him when he'll be a FA?

pauls931
01-20-2009, 09:52 PM
guess people must be tired of hatin' garnet these days

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2009, 10:05 PM
guess people must be tired of hatin' garnet these days

Guess you're still in love with someone who wants to be THA MAN but is really THA CANCER.

Suns fans that want to keep Amare would be the equivalent of Philly wants that want them to get T.O. back.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Amare is the kind of guy who has no shame about being out on the court in the 4th quarter of a blowout when his team is getting pounded so he can get his stats, when the rest of the starters are grabbing some pine.

Ha, no shame, heck he enjoys the garbage time domination more than any other player I've ever seen. A lot of the Suns fans I know get a hard-on every time Amare dunks when the Suns are up/down by 25 and act like his ability to dominate garbage time makes him a franchise player.

scanry
01-21-2009, 12:56 AM
Ha, no shame, heck he enjoys the garbage time domination more than any other player I've ever seen. A lot of the Suns fans I know get a hard-on every time Amare dunks when the Suns are up/down by 25 and act like his ability to dominate garbage time makes him a franchise player.

Funny you bring that up. I didn't notice that before. Like the blowout game 3 (last year's plaoffs) win for the Suns. I remember saying wtf are Diaw & Amare still doing on the court when Pop pulled all our starters by the 3rd quarter. :blah

Even better Dumb'toni actually got tossed in that game. :lol

How on earth do can suns fans expect them to win a title when the personnels have a combined BB IQ of 0.123

I guess Suns fans are finally realizing that it was actually Amare that got himself suspended in 2007. :rolleyes

Lars
01-21-2009, 01:12 AM
You can have McGrady and Scola or Landry for Amare/Barbosa! (please)

mavsluva
01-21-2009, 10:37 AM
I'd love to post something negative in this thread but I, too, have bad days in the office.

phyzik
01-21-2009, 10:53 AM
I'd love to post something negative in this thread but I, too, have bad days in the office.

If you had as many bad days at the office as Amare and your company wasnt run by morons, you'd probably be at the unemployment office right about now.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-21-2009, 11:06 AM
If you had as many bad days at the office as Amare and your company wasnt run by morons, you'd probably be at the unemployment office right about now.

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Funny you bring that up. I didn't notice that before. Like the blowout game 3 (last year's plaoffs) win for the Suns. I remember saying wtf are Diaw & Amare still doing on the court when Pop pulled all our starters by the 3rd quarter. :blah

His favorite move is making a few dumb plays down the stretch so the Suns are down by 6-8 points with 30 seconds left and then at the very end he throws down 1-2 worthless dunks on the other team's best player so all the Amare homers get their boner for the night.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-21-2009, 11:34 AM
How on earth do can suns fans expect them to win a title when the personnels have a combined BB IQ of 0.123

I guess Suns fans are finally realizing that it was actually Amare that got himself suspended in 2007. :rolleyes

I just wish Diaw didn't rush out onto the court to yank Amare and Diaw got to play game 5. You're gonna laugh here but if the Suns had Diaw w/o Amare for game 5 they would have won. I still maintain the belief that if Amare had played game 5 they would have lost.

Look at what happened in the Spurs series last year, once Diaw started getting more touches than Amare they blew SA out in game 4, were up entering the 4th quarter in game 5, and fell apart once ballhogemire got tired of Diaw being THE MAN and started forcing shots. Unlike Amare, Diaw actually makes his teammates better. Amare makes them worse.

dirk4mvp
01-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Amare isn't your favorite player is he? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Amare isn't your favorite player is he? :lol

least favorite players:

1) Robin Lopez
2) Amare Stoudemire
3) Anderson Varejao (random but necessary)

pauls931
01-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Guess you're still in love with someone who wants to be THA MAN but is really THA CANCER.

Suns fans that want to keep Amare would be the equivalent of Philly wants that want them to get T.O. back.

Steve Kerr is that you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Steve Kerr is that you?

OK now you're not making any sense. Steve Kerr loves Amare. If Steve Kerr was a qualified GM Amare would have been traded already.

diego
01-21-2009, 03:47 PM
suns fans have to be kicking themselves for passing on amare for KG.

dirk4mvp
01-21-2009, 03:52 PM
suns fans have to be kicking themselves for passing on amare for KG.

Why? No one on the Suns was going to piggy back KG to a title like Pierce did.

barbacoataco
01-21-2009, 04:02 PM
The problem with trading Amare is it would be hard to get back equal value. Also, Hill, Nash and Shaq are all over 35 so it really would be a short term window to win.

pauls931
01-21-2009, 05:38 PM
I always figured the plan would be the scrap everyone but amare in a year or two and rebuild the team around him. By then it should come down to him an dwight as the dominant bigs. (Bynum is to awesome to mention here)