PDA

View Full Version : don't want the SOS job or VP?

cool hand
01-19-2009, 11:35 PM
I would think there would be more thought to it.

Rogue
01-20-2009, 12:26 AM
I want Halle Berry to take the SOS job, at least she can take well care of Isreal as long as she herself has 1/8 jewish blood.

I have found no reason Obama would declinde my constructive offer, though halle berry has little political experience. They are both african-americans and from same kind of family that consist of a black husband and a white wife, maybe halle would take obama's wife's place someday when their relationship gets mature enough and obama feels tired and cold of his wife.

Winehole23
01-20-2009, 12:57 AM
I want Halle Berry to take the SOS job, at least she can take well care of Isreal as long as she herself has 1/8 jewish blood.If true, all day long.

I have found no reason Obama would declinde my constructive offer, though halle berry has little political experience. I can't think of one either.

If you've sent a letter to Obama concerning this matter, please, please post it here, Rogue.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton deserves a copy.

They are both african-americans and from same kind of family that consist of a black husband and a white wife, maybe halle would take obama's wife's place someday when their relationship gets mature enough and obama feels tired and cold of his wife.Pure win.

/thread