PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lakers...

ManuTP9
01-20-2009, 01:05 AM
:toast Congrats on beating the Cavs

I cant believe i actually watched a Laker game, but Ariza,Kobe, and Gasol did great. nice win

Banzai
01-20-2009, 01:06 AM
:toast:cheer

LA24
01-20-2009, 01:08 AM
the game was kinda boring

scanry
01-20-2009, 01:14 AM
the game was kinda boring

I agree. LA had too much fire power. They just kept trapping LBJ and the Cavs scrubs pretty much either bricked a shot or turned over the ball.

LA had size, skill and depth, and that killed Cleveland. Kobe had a great game considering his injury.

I hate to say this, but LBJ was mugged all game. But that didn't matter too much as Kobe was equally mugged on the other end.:lol

Bynum & Pavlovic are punks for taking cheap shots at players heads.:rolleyes

peskypesky
01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
not the most exciting game. cleveland was short-handed and playing on Lakers' court, so odds were against them. lakers still looking like the favorites.

TheMACHINE
01-20-2009, 01:18 AM
not the most exciting game. cleveland was short-handed and playing on Lakers' court, so odds were against them. lakers still looking like the favorites.

exciting was spurs lakers last week. this game paled in comparison.

Showtime24 LAKERS
01-20-2009, 03:10 AM
The lakers did what they were suppose to do, nothing more or less...it was jsut a business game.

21_Blessings
01-20-2009, 03:43 AM
If you can't beat the Lakers when Kobe is playing with 3 fingers then you can't beat the Lakers.

Hopefully Boston makes it out of the East because LA would destroy Cleveland, similar to what the Spurs did to them. The world wants to see, at the very least, a semi-decent NBA finals.

DrHouse
01-20-2009, 04:14 AM
:lmao at the butthurt Spurs fans.

The Lakers don't need to prove anything to anyone. They are the best team in the WC and arguably the best team in the league. Come playoff time they will be firing on all cylinders and will likely demolish the competition in the weaker WC.

anakha
01-20-2009, 05:00 AM

Where are the butthurt Spurs fans in this thread?

Good Lord, you're defensive.

InRareForm
01-20-2009, 05:08 AM

The Lakers don't need to prove anything to anyone. They are the best team in the WC and arguably the best team in the league. Come playoff time they will be firing on all cylinders and will likely demolish the competition in the weaker WC.

regular season success don't mean shit. jsut ask the 2000 era mavs, kings, blazers, 2004/2008 lakers.

DrHouse
01-20-2009, 05:13 AM
Well apparently it means the Lakers will demolish the Spurs in playoffs.

mystargtr34
01-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Lakers were clearly the better team tonight. But you take away a starting 7'3" Center averaging 15-8-2 off any team they're losing something. Delonte West was out, who has been pretty important to them this year. We didnt see the real Cavs tonight. I dont see how you can argue the fact that the Cavs were missing alot more than the Lakers were.

Still, with both teams at 100% i would favour LA in a series, but it would be pretty damn close.

Brazil
01-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Props to Kobe and Lakers nice win, the Lakers have a very competitive team.

I hope we will see a spurs / lakers in the conf final. It's going to be fun.

scanry
01-20-2009, 09:23 AM

You're one dumb fuck..:rolleyes

So we're butthurt if we praise LA. God i just hope there was a Boston fan in your face reminding that they own your franchise every time you post.

Where the fuck is Boston Pancake????:lol