PDA

View Full Version : Obama is in a Win/Win situation no matter what happens

BRHornet45
01-20-2009, 11:06 AM
The majority of the media has been on his side from the start and they will continue to be. They will only report positive stories about Obama and will fail to mention the negative ones. When the economy gets better regardless if Obama had anything to do with it, he will receive 100% credit for it. When major fuck ups occur the media will not dare put any of the blame on Obama. Instead they will continue to blame Bush even if its something that is 4 years down the road. Obama can't lose. He is the medias chosen one. The Lord, the Messiah .... Barack Hussein Obama. All Hail

Winehole23
01-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Eh, honeymoons don't last forever.

doobs
01-20-2009, 11:18 AM
This honeymoon will last a long, long time. People are in love with themselves for electing a smart, well-educated, articulate black man who disagrees with the policies of the unpopular George W. Bush. But Obama is a virtual unknown, a symbol of people's hopes and dreams. The Obama myth will die hard. (It's amazing how little we really know about him or his beliefs.)

Obama has done a good job of positioning himself to get credit for the inevitable economic recovery. He's also done a good job of lowering expectations for his first term. The media loves him, a majority of the country likes him, and a vocal minority of the country would jump off a cliff for him. He's the new teflon president.

And . . . who's the girl?

FreeMason
01-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Obama is too big to fail.

BRHornet45
01-20-2009, 12:00 PM
And . . . who's the girl?

Gina Carano

EricB
01-20-2009, 01:31 PM
I think the first two years, hes gonna be a tad exempt.

The last two, it will be his policies and actions that will be decided on.

I hope hes so fantastic that I vote democrat for the first time in my life in 2012.