PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Harrison - Is he done?

SpursFanFirst
01-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Rumor here in Indy is that Irsay is considering spending that money elsewhere.

Any thoughts, JT?

mexicanjunior
01-20-2009, 05:05 PM
I hope so...that way we can bring him in to replace TO...

SpursFanFirst
01-20-2009, 05:10 PM

I wouldn't mind that.

samikeyp
01-20-2009, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't mind that.

Imagine...a WR in Dallas who is talented but not a diva. Could it be? :lol

I think the last one was Mike Renfro.

IronMexican
01-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I love Marvin, but, I think so. He is so overlooked, because he wont call his teammates out or do sit-ups on his front porch.

Obstructed_View
01-21-2009, 11:26 AM
As soon as Jerry read that Marvin was shooting at people, he started looking into ways to bring him to Dallas.

J.T.
01-21-2009, 12:43 PM
The Colts should try to work a new deal with Marvin the way they did with Peyton... he's not done, he's just not the No. 1 receiver on the team anymore after the way Reggie Wayne emerged as Blue Jesus and set himself apart with him pimped out one-handed catch move.

SpursFanFirst
01-21-2009, 01:24 PM
As soon as Jerry read that Marvin was shooting at people, he started looking into ways to bring him to Dallas.

:lol

SpursFanFirst
01-21-2009, 01:26 PM
The Colts should try to work a new deal with Marvin the way they did with Peyton... he's not done, he's just not the No. 1 receiver on the team anymore after the way Reggie Wayne emerged as Blue Jesus and set himself apart with him pimped out one-handed catch move.

I didn't mean "done" as in "no longer can play." I meant, "is he done in Indy?"
Can the Colts bring him back for some sort of minimum? I've never followed the money aspect of sports.

I'd sure hate to see him finish his career with some other team.

Les Grossman
01-21-2009, 01:26 PM

And what exactly would that solve?

The Franchise
01-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Almost.

timvp
01-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I think he's done. Teams were getting away with playing him single coverage with their nickle back. That's unheard of for a starting WR.

The only hope is that he'll be further recovered from his 2007 injury and that he won't have the off the field distraction. If I'm the Colts, I let him walk unless I can secure him for a very reasonable amount. It does more harm than good for Peyton to try to squeeze balls into a guy who no longer can get separation.

No homo on that last sentence.