PDA

View Full Version : Odd observations and funny thoughts

2centsworth
01-20-2009, 06:49 PM
This post has ntothing to do with whether I support Obama or not. It's jus a post about some odd observations and funny thoughts i had.

1. Aretha Franklin, god bless her, still has a beautiful voice but i couldn't understand a word.

2. Yo-Yo-Ma was awesome

3. I noticed the most suspicous look on bill clintons face after obama spoke.

4. Bill and hillary hate each other

5. I couldn't help but think about the shoe throwing incident while obama spoke and i lmao.

6. That poet chased away the crowd

7. Justice roberts admitted to making the mistake during the congressional banquet

8. Rick Warren used Jesus in a very mature wa.

Spurminator
01-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Here's one... When arranging a vocal performance, be careful where you include in a pause a line like "My country."

clambake
01-20-2009, 08:03 PM
9. whottt said "if you care about my job you'll vote for mccain."

10. whottt said "i made money off the market collapse."

PixelPusher
01-20-2009, 08:31 PM
6. That poet chased away the crowd

I thought it was bad poetry to begin with, but it really didn't matter one way or the other considering how halting and grating the delivery was.

whottt
01-20-2009, 09:14 PM
9. whottt said "if you care about my job you'll vote for mccain."

Lie...I said my economy is pretty much recession proof. It is. This is bad in good times and good in bad times.

Declining gas prices fixed all that was wrong with my economy.

10. whottt said "i made money off the market collapse."

Lie...I said Ron Paul made money off the market collapse. I had nothing invested in the stock market at the time of the collapse, or at least nothing substantial. I'm getting into it now though :tu

In the future, try not to lie...just you being yourself and the fact that you have a keyboard, is more than bad enough. No need for enhancement.

clubalien
01-20-2009, 10:19 PM
I thought it was bad poetry to begin with, but it really didn't matter one way or the other considering how halting and grating the delivery was.

the yellow mellow SUCKED but i liked the red get ahead line