PDA

View Full Version : Caption dubya

ElNono
01-20-2009, 06:59 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2l8x2ma.jpg

SA210
01-20-2009, 07:12 PM
"I got away with stealing elections and mass murder, and now I'm headin' back ta Texas, haha"

-Bush

sook
01-20-2009, 07:13 PM
you guys seriously need to leave bush alone now

ManuTP9
01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
"theres some cookies under the desk in there for ya, im off now you be good"

Crookshanks
01-20-2009, 07:19 PM
you guys seriously need to leave bush alone now

Amen to that! Seriously folks - Bush was being nothing but friendly and was probably telling the girls what a wonderful day it was for them and that they should be proud of their father. Bush has been gracious and full of praise for Obama the man - even though he doesn't agree with his politics.

And what are you guys going to do now that you won't have GWB to kick around? He won't be like Clinton and Carter and try to stay in the spotlight; and he has too much class to publicly criticize Obama.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2009, 07:29 PM
And what are you guys going to do now that you won't have GWB to kick around?Depends on whom you guys put beatify next.

Your choice.

ElNono
01-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Amen to that! Seriously folks - Bush was being nothing but friendly and was probably telling the girls what a wonderful day it was for them and that they should be proud of their father. Bush has been gracious and full of praise for Obama the man - even though he doesn't agree with his politics.

And what are you guys going to do now that you won't have GWB to kick around? He won't be like Clinton and Carter and try to stay in the spotlight; and he has too much class to publicly criticize Obama.

We make fun of everybody here, including Jesus H Christ and his nemesis, the AntiChrist. You seriously need to stop riding Bush's cock and lighten up a bit.

SnakeBoy
01-20-2009, 08:46 PM
"Ahhhhh, You're da cutest lil spawn of satan uga buga buga buga"

SnakeBoy
01-20-2009, 08:50 PM
"If you're a good girl I'll let you and your momma come clean my house in Texas"

Crookshanks
01-20-2009, 09:21 PM
We make fun of everybody here, including Jesus H Christ and his nemesis, the AntiChrist. You seriously need to stop riding Bush's cock and lighten up a bit.
And you need to clean up your language! Why must people always use such profane and offensive language? You could have just said I needed to lighten up a bit and left it at that. It only makes you look incredibly unintelligent when you use profane language.

I know Kori pretty much lets us have free reign - but maybe some self-censorship might be in order.

Heath Ledger
01-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Here's a quarter little mama, give me a call when you turn 18.

ElNono
01-20-2009, 10:46 PM
And you need to clean up your language! Why must people always use such profane and offensive language? You could have just said I needed to lighten up a bit and left it at that. It only makes you look incredibly unintelligent when you use profane language.

I know Kori pretty much lets us have free reign - but maybe some self-censorship might be in order.

Your posts make you look incredibly unintelligent. If you can't take the language then ignore the posts. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think about me or the language I use. So, are you gonna add a caption or STFU already?

ratm1221
01-21-2009, 10:23 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2l8x2ma.jpg

"Your are cute as a button. The gynecologists are going to love you."