PDA

View Full Version : The big republican beast is dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I feel this is the proper time to bust out this precious piece of texas folk history, from one of our greatest prophets of all time: Bill Hicks.

(Anyone who knows how to embed youtube videos, pleeeease embed this.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXomG2iB20c

He's dead! He's dead!

8 years of that rampaging fucking republican beast, finally brought down to its knees! You're dead, you're fucked, you're dead, you're dead!!!!!!

It's amazing how this clip of The Prophet could have been performed last night. All you gotta do is change the number 12 to the number 8.

whottt
01-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Propping for stopping that third term :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
01-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Propping for stopping that third term :tu

Hey I said replace 12 with 8.
All the rest is legitimately legit.
dead
DEAD
DEAD!!!

S_A_Longhorn
01-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Bush tried, but you can't build a house with only a couple of nails.

For all the bad things he did while in office, he was very gracious yesterday as he welcomed Prez Obama. I will remember that as much as everything he messed up.

I Love Me Some Me
01-21-2009, 10:14 AM

For all the bad things he did while in office, he was very gracious yesterday as he welcomed Prez Obama. I will remember that as much as everything he messed up.

What else was he suppossed to do? Be a jackass, and treat an incoming President like crap?

SA210
01-21-2009, 10:24 AM
What else was he suppossed to do? Be a jackass, and treat an incoming President like crap?

romad_20
01-21-2009, 11:06 AM
It is funny how relevant his comedy still is.

Its good to see people still remember Bill. Taken way too early.

Grizzie
01-21-2009, 05:14 PM

All I wanted was to feel safe, and I did. Democrats ruled in congress...so the next 4 years could be pretty scaRY.

People treat Obama like God and act like he is perfect...they thought Bush had bad speech??? Yesterday Obama fumbled BAD on the oath...:depressed

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2009, 05:18 PM
All I want to know is when will the new calendars be out? I was dating all my checks today 01/01/01 since it's the dawn of a new era, but it's gonna get confusing soon without the new calendars.

AlamoSpursFan
01-21-2009, 05:52 PM

Yeah, nothing like that could ever possibly happen. (Cough, cough, cough, BILLCLINTON, cough, cough...)

:lol

v2freak
01-22-2009, 11:03 PM
All I want to know is when will the new calendars be out? I was dating all my checks today 01/01/01 since it's the dawn of a new era, but it's gonna get confusing soon without the new calendars.

:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-23-2009, 12:28 AM
you're dead! you're dead!!

ClingingMars
01-23-2009, 01:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7INABbOnLI

-Mars