PDA

View Full Version : AI will never win a championship

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Mark this shit down. It aint happenin. EVER.

This whole benching of RIP says it all. AI has always put himself first instead of doing whats best for the team. He just does not get it.Period.

It is SOOOOOOO fucking obvious that if he just had his head on straight and not such a ME ME ME ME attitude, and just for this year accepted being a 6th man. It would make the PISTONS a better team. AI would be like a Terry or Manu just come off the bench and create havoc. RIP cant do that. He needs to be set up to get his numbers.

He says he wants a championship so bad, he cries to Stephen A. Smith on ESPN at least once a year. Yet he only cares of being the STAR (starter). He will get so much praise of finally accepting being a 6th man.... it's the best thing for him at this point in his career. But he wont. So he will NEVER win a championship.

JamStone
01-21-2009, 05:52 PM
We know.

Thanks for the memo, Captain Obvious.

jack sommerset
01-21-2009, 05:55 PM
We know.

:lmao

IronMexican
01-21-2009, 05:57 PM
This is like saying Romo will never win a playoff game. We already knew.

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 06:01 PM
We know.

Well if your truly a piston fan.....then that does suck. Why watch a game this year? There truly is no point.

JamStone
01-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Well if your truly a piston fan.....then that does suck. Why watch a game this year? There truly is no point.

Because I'm not a bandwagon fan and because I enjoy watching basketball regardless.

In the years the Spurs don't win a championship, do you feel like you wasted a year of following them?

That was a really stupid question.

BUMP
01-21-2009, 06:13 PM
this thread fails worse than Rappin Vinny

Austin_Toros
01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Mark this shit down. It aint happenin. EVER.

This whole benching of RIP says it all. AI has always put himself first instead of doing whats best for the team. He just does not get it.Period.

It is SOOOOOOO fucking obvious that if he just had his head on straight and not such a ME ME ME ME attitude, and just for this year accepted being a 6th man. It would make the PISTONS a better team. AI would be like a Terry or Manu just come off the bench and create havoc. RIP cant do that. He needs to be set up to get his numbers.

He says he wants a championship so bad, he cries to Stephen A. Smith on ESPN at least once a year. Yet he only cares of being the STAR (starter). He will get so much praise of finally accepting being a 6th man.... it's the best thing for him at this point in his career. But he wont. So he will NEVER win a championship.

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE.

Whaen will AI learn that he deserves to come off the bench instead of wanting to start and shoot every single shot???
A pass-first attitude on a condender will make him more effective.

Clearly he has fucked up the pistons...

Behrooz24
01-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice observation http://smiliesftw.com/x/cece_ugh_thumb.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

bdubya
01-21-2009, 06:58 PM

That's pretty much where I'm at too. But hell, the Pistons weren't going to win a title this year anyway. At least we get some drama, waiting to see how this plays out. And the season's only half-over; Curry's still got time to tweak the rotation.

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Because I'm not a bandwagon fan and because I enjoy watching basketball regardless.

In the years the Spurs don't win a championship, do you feel like you wasted a year of following them?

That was a really stupid question.

Thats not the point. You basically bashed my thread because you already knew that AI is never winning anything unless he changes. Well, OK so then YOUR team is not winning a championship. You said it yourself, so whats the point watching the rest of the season if you know you have NO chance on winning. Instead watching the Pistons play do something productive.

So.....FUCK YOU

JamStone
01-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Thats not the point. You basically bashed my thread because you already knew that AI is never winning anything unless he changes. Well, OK so then YOUR team is not winning a championship. You said it yourself, so whats the point watching the rest of the season if you know you have NO chance on winning. Instead watching the Pistons play do something productive.

So.....FUCK YOU

Not being a bandwagon fan is the point. What don't you understand about that? I root and follow the Pistons no matter what. I like individual players, but I don't follow individual players. I follow the Pistons. I was born and raised in Detroit and the Pistons have always been my team. I followed them when they had terrible years in the mid 90s. I followed them before they became championship contenders around 2003 and 2004. I'll follow them when they suck again. That is the point.

I still root for them to win. Being realistic about their championship possibilities doesn't make me jump of the bandwagon or make me not a fan. It's a ridiculous question to ask. Plus, who says I'm not productive when I watch Pistons games?

You're a bit too sensitive.

If Tim Duncan has a season ending injury, you'd stop watching the Spurs for the rest of the season? If so, then you're a bandwagon fan. I'm not like you.

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 07:11 PM
Ok if AI just said Ill come off the bench. It helps not only this year but it will help him down the road. Almost every team would want AI coming off their bench.

Im just tired of hearing how badly he wants it......If thats the case take a fuckin sacrifice. A MLE and 6th man role would be the only thing I would offer him if I was a GM.

Bash this thread all you want, I could care less wtf you people have to think lol. But I'm right. And everybody reading this shit knows it!:toast

JamStone
01-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Where did I ever say you were wrong?

The reason I bashed your thread was precisely because you are right, and everyone already knows what you posted.

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Not being a bandwagon fan is the point. What don't you understand about that? I root and follow the Pistons no matter what. I like individual players, but I don't follow individual players. I follow the Pistons. I was born and raised in Detroit and the Pistons have always been my team. I followed them when they had terrible years in the mid 90s. I followed them before they became championship contenders around 2003 and 2004. I'll follow them when they suck again. That is the point.

I still root for them to win. Being realistic about their championship possibilities doesn't make me jump of the bandwagon or make me not a fan. It's a ridiculous question to ask. Plus, who says I'm not productive when I watch Pistons games?

You're a bit too sensitive.

If Tim Duncan has a season ending injury, you'd stop watching the Spurs for the rest of the season? If so, then you're a bandwagon fan. I'm not like you.

You still dont get it.......When you bashed my thread you basically made yourself look like a fool. Are you mad that you have NO SHOT at winning a title this year? I didnt mean to rub it in your face dude. I seriously apologize.

JamStone
01-21-2009, 07:17 PM
You still dont get it.......When you bashed my thread you basically made yourself look like a fool. Are you mad that you have NO SHOT at winning a title this year? I didnt mean to rub it in your face dude. I seriously apologize.

How did I make myself look like a fool?

Because I made fun of a thread that said "water is wet" and the "sky is blue?"

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 07:21 PM
How did I make myself look like a fool?

Because I made fun of a thread that said "water is wet" and the "sky is blue?"

I still think you were butt-hurt by the thread...

cnyc3
01-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Tim Duncan will be a starter in the ASG!

i'm right!! and everybody reading this shit knows it!:toast

coachmac87
01-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Tim Duncan will be a starter in the ASG!

i'm right!! and everybody reading this shit knows it!:toast

Hell yeah!:downspin:

Rogue
01-21-2009, 07:32 PM
AI was born wrongly to be that short, his mother should have expected that her son is gonna become a great SG and found a longer man to fuck, but she failed and gave a short gene and birth to AI. It's not AI's fault.

dirk4mvp
01-21-2009, 07:37 PM
AI was born wrongly to be that short, his mother should have expected that her son is gonna become a great SG and found a longer man to fuck, but she failed and gave a short gene and birth to AI. It's not AI's fault.

:lmao

Most of your posts are retarded, but this is fucking funny.

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 07:38 PM
+1 lulz

JamStone
01-21-2009, 07:40 PM
I still think you were butt-hurt by the thread...

My responses to this thread were jokes.

You resorting to "FUCK YOU" exemplifies being butt-hurt.

IronMexican
01-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Where is Epic Fail troll for the OP? That troll is missed.

Heath Ledger
01-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Clearly AI has fucked up the Pistons? I think not, when Rip was injured they won 7 in a row, although it was some mediocre competion they still won 7 in a row. There are some chemistry issues regarding AI and rip, but to say AI has ruined the Pistons is ridiculous.

This is still the same team that spanked the Lakers and Cleveland already this year, do they have some issues to address? Certainly but your observation is off.

Brazil
01-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Tell me something I don't know

de Soto
01-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Neither will Dirk or Mark. A couple of fags.:lmao:flag:

baseline bum
01-21-2009, 08:01 PM
In other news, Jerome James will never win an MVP.

Lp26
01-21-2009, 08:16 PM
That's pretty much where I'm at too. But hell, the Pistons weren't going to win a title this year anyway. At least we get some drama, waiting to see how this plays out. And the season's only half-over; Curry's still got time to tweak the rotation.

AI sucks. I can't even be entertained by this. I feel awful for Rip.

And it's just said to me at this point especially when i think the team could really thrive if AI was Manu-lite.

manufor3
01-21-2009, 08:16 PM
In other news, Jerome James will never win an MVP.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol