PDA

View Full Version : Bucks are gonna destroy the mavs tonite!!!

de Soto
01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

Findog
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3215991723_89f191b248_o.gif

Hemotivo
01-21-2009, 07:29 PM
findog ftw!

IronMexican
01-21-2009, 07:31 PM
I just ordered the 5.55 and it costed me fucking 20.

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Bogut is out, Mavs better win. But nothings easy these days for our beloved Mavs. Bucks are a little better than their record.

Reck
01-21-2009, 07:45 PM
212 posts of pure shit.

de soto blows.

Brazil
01-21-2009, 07:47 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/3215991723_89f191b248_o.gif

:lol

Rogue
01-21-2009, 08:00 PM
mavs > bucks > rockets > grizzlies > spurs

Everyone would feel surprised if mavs were defeated by bucks but they would be even more surprised if the spurs happened to beat bucks.

lurker
01-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Who cares? Lost is on tonight!

Many PackYao
01-21-2009, 08:27 PM

Everyone would feel surprised if mavs were defeated by bucks but they would be even more surprised if the spurs happened to beat bucks.
All I wanna know is what the fuck is going on in your sig?:lol

Biggems
01-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Milwaukee is having one of the hottest quarters I have ever seen a team have offensively....15-18.

That 3 by Terry at the buzzer was a total buzzkill for the Bucks.

6 pt halftime lead for the Bucks with 2 quarters to go. 64-58, defense anyone?

Biggems
01-21-2009, 09:16 PM

well i like your homeristic attitude....but explain to me how the grizzlies are better than the Spurs, if they Spurs swept the season series. explain to me how the rockets are better if they have split the season series so far and the Spurs have a better record. explain to me how the Mavs are better if they have split the season series so far and the Spurs have a better record.

Ok so the Bucks own the Spurs.....I will concede that little nugget.

Brickhouse
01-21-2009, 09:18 PM
well i like your homeristic attitude....but explain to me how the grizzlies are better than the Spurs, if they Spurs swept the season series. explain to me how the rockets are better if they have split the season series so far and the Spurs have a better record. explain to me how the Mavs are better if they have split the season series so far and the Spurs have a better record.

Ok so the Bucks own the Spurs.....I will concede that little nugget.

He's not a Mavs fan, he's a troll.

Banzai
01-21-2009, 10:13 PM
seems this thread was right.

m33p0
01-21-2009, 10:17 PM
what the hell mavs?

Warlord23
01-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I guess we won't be having any "best PF in the league" arguments tonight

15 RINGS BITCH
01-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Everyone would feel surprised if mavs were defeated by bucks

ya, surprised.

i think the mavs are like 5-25 against the bucks on their floor.

the mavs just choke man, always have. they are just starting to do it earlier in the year thats all.

they always have in the post season.

(ok, in the finals they didnt really choke to be fair, the refs choked them instead, lmao)

but other than that, thats just what they do man.

mogrovejo
01-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Bogut is out, Mavs better win. But nothings easy these days for our beloved Mavs. Bucks are a little better than their record.

No, I think they're fairly better than their record, not only a little. However, the Bucks sans Bogut are a completely different team - they're a top3 rebounding team and a top6 defensive team with him but above average on those departments without him. He's by far their MVP. It's inexcusable for the Mavs to be abused like this.

Also, Morey should be feeling an idiot for backpedaling in the Landry/Villanueva trade at the last moment.

15 RINGS BITCH
01-21-2009, 10:27 PM
mavs down by 37 points

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 10:30 PM
ya, surprised.

i think the mavs are like 5-25 against the bucks on their floor.

the mavs just choke man, always have. they are just starting to do it earlier in the year thats all.

(ok, in the finals they didnt really choke to be fair, the refs choked them instead, lmao)

Please don't post, you're an idiot.

15 RINGS BITCH
01-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Please don't post, you're an idiot.

i thought it was ok for me to be an idiot and still post.

your either retarded, or in denial, and you post.

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 11:06 PM
If you're gonna criticize the Mavs atleast make some sense doing it. To say they're choking this year implies they have championship talent and are simply underachieving. I don't think they're underachieving at all, although losses like these cause one to question the effort.

sook
01-21-2009, 11:10 PM
^ The talent they have is acrazy, its just that the pieces don't fit.

Brickhouse
01-21-2009, 11:12 PM
^ The talent they have is acrazy, its just that the pieces don't fit.

:lmao

Who? Dirk? Terry?

Josh Howard? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Their talent AND effort sucks.

Hemotivo
01-21-2009, 11:13 PM
bass, barea, green

sribb43
01-21-2009, 11:14 PM
:lmao

Who? Dirk? Terry?

Josh Howard? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Their talent AND effort sucks.

He must be talking about Barea, Williams, Singleton, Hollins, George, Green, Carroll and Wright..that has to be the shittiest bench in the league

15 RINGS BITCH
01-21-2009, 11:43 PM
If you're gonna criticize the Mavs atleast make some sense doing it. To say they're choking this year implies they have championship talent and are simply underachieving. I don't think they're underachieving at all, although losses like these cause one to question the effort.

ok, you got me there.

your right, choking is when effort combines with confusion and results in epic fail.

they look like they dont care.

this is an outsider view. im not biased.

the mavs have a history of choking in the post season and it seems to carry over to the regular season, maybe not in the form of choke jobs, maybe more like a state of shock.

the mavericks never recovered from the finals, even with the 65 wins the next year.

it was too much for them, and maybe rightfully so, to watch the league gift wrap the championship, and hand it over to dewayne wade.

it cracks me up to hear DALLAS FANS say that the mavs just lost in the finals, it had nothing to do with the refs. what the hell were people watching!!!!!!!!!!!! it just seems like denial to me.

the mavs were actually bad ass that year, and getting ass raped by the league, in an indirect way, ruined that team.

the mavs have made huge changes since then to try to fix what wasnt really broken, and they have never been the same.

1. letting adrian griffin go (he was a great player, under the radar)

2. letting diop go (remember the trouble he gave duncan in the post, and i know he came back, but did he REALLY ever come back)

3. letting harris go (this is the one that killed them)

4. getting kidd (its not really getting kidd, its losing harris)

5. losing avery (right there with losing harris in terms of damage) i know that dirk was burned out on avery's intensity but name a team whos players pick the coach who ever won anything.

what place were the mavs in last year when the big trade went down? i cant remember, and im not looking it up but im pretty sure they were in the top 2 or 3 in the west and were holding their own.

on top of all that is they just dont care anymore. they have no respect for the new coach, and for good reason. hes the new wade phillips.

the mavs were dismantled by cuban not because they couldnt beat the best nba teams, but because they would not be allowed to beat the best nba teams.

call me ignorant if it makes you feel any better, but tell me what parts im wrong on.

thats not sarcasm, tell me where im wrong.

sook
01-21-2009, 11:45 PM
ok, you got me there.

your right, choking is when effort combines with confusion and results in epic fail.

the mavs have a history of choking in the post season and it seems to carry over to the regular season, maybe not in the form of choke jobs, maybe more like a state of shock.

the mavericks never recovered from the finals, even with the 65 wins the next year.

it was too much for them, and maybe rightfully so, to watch the league gift wrap the championship, and hand it over to dewayne wade.

it cracks me up to hear DALLAS FANS say that the mavs just lost in the finals, it had nothing to do with the refs. what the hell were people watching!!!!!!!!!!!! it just seems like denial to me.

the mavs were actually bad ass that year, and getting ass raped by the league, in an indirect way, ruined that team.

the mavs have made huge changes since then to try to fix what wasnt really broken, and they have never been the same.

2. letting diop go (remember the trouble he gave duncan in the post, and i know he came back, but did he REALLY ever come back)

5. losing avery (right there with losing harris in terms of damage) i know that dirk was burned out on avery's intensity but name a team whos players pick the coach who ever won anything.

what place were the mavs in last year when the big trade went down? i cant remember, and im not looking it up but im pretty sure they were in the top 2 or 3 in the west and were holding their own.

on top of all that is they just dont care anymore. they have no respect for the new coach, and for good reason. hes the new wade phillips.

the mavs were dismantled by cuban not because they couldnt beat the best nba teams, but because they would not be allowed to beat the best nba teams.

call me ignorant if it makes you feel any better, but tell me what parts im wrong on.

+10, but it all points back to a douchebag owner

Shank
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Did you really just bring up Griffin and Diop as key moves?

15 RINGS BITCH
01-21-2009, 11:47 PM
Did you really just bring up Griffin and Diop as key moves?

your a mavfan, i dont expect you to understand defense.

Brickhouse
01-21-2009, 11:50 PM
you forget a big one

Trading Marquis for the big white stiff Croshere. that was an Avery move.

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 11:53 PM
We only went 30 or so games without Diop. We got himback this year, and he forgot to play basketball. Losing for 30 games last year wasn't relevant at all, and Avery had fallen in love w/ Smallball anyway.

15 RINGS BITCH
01-22-2009, 12:17 AM
We only went 30 or so games without Diop. We got himback this year, and he forgot to play basketball

your right. thats what i saw. you got him back, but you never really got him back.

Avery had fallen in love w/ Smallball anyway

thats just the way mavfans see it. the way your opponents saw it was avery didnt necessarily love small ball, he loved forcing good BIG teams to play it, and he was damn good at it. big teams frequently had probs with his small ball.

at least thats the way it seemed to us. probably spurs fans too.

Findog
01-22-2009, 12:45 AM
ok, you got me there.

You may be a troll and here to rub our noses in it, but actually a lot of this is spot on. (bolded parts indicate I am in agreement).

15 RINGS BITCH
01-22-2009, 01:31 AM
if i wanted to rub your noses in it, i would leave out the part about what the refs did to you in the finals, like everyone else does.

i see where folks conveniently ommit that games 3-6 were basically torture sessions for the mavericks, administered by the nba.

and what can you really say? "we was robbed"?

then your a crybaby?

so you get to choose whether your team lost fair and square, or your a whiner?

it sucks, but it happened.

frankly i dont see how you guys deal with it.

bottom line, the league fucked the mavs over in the finals, and the resulting attempted repairs to change what was out of their control, finished the job.

sad but true.

Findog
01-22-2009, 01:32 AM
frankly i dont see how you guys deal with it.

Marijuana. Lots and lots and lots of marijuana.

Ghazi
01-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Alot of the current frustration is based on the screwjob of thse 2006 Finals. Our decline into mediocrity would surely be more comforting if we had the memories of a championship run to look back on... and perhaps that championship run would've delayed the decline into mediocrity. But the refs denied us, atleast I think so. Yes the Mavs had opportunities, just because they didn't capitalize doesn't justify some of those bullshit whistles. Another vexing thing is the fluky bullshit shots like Gary Payton's perimeter bullshit. Oh how I weep.

Everytime I bring it up I am told to get over it, it's really hard to get over that considering alot of Mavs' fans emotional investment, whether it be irrational or not.

Marijuana is a good anecdote as Findog mentioned.

50 cent
01-22-2009, 01:49 AM
LMAO. The Mavs just totally quit.

15 RINGS BITCH
01-22-2009, 02:01 AM
and perhaps that championship run would've delayed the decline into mediocrity.

i have absolutely no doubt that not only would it have delayed it, but avoided it entirerly, at least with the current group of players you guys have. (which i think would look alot different had that not went down like that)

i have no hatred for the mavericks, as we were not in your path that year when you pretty much left the west in your dust. even if we had been, and been disposed of as were the rest, im pretty sure id be over it by now. i know it sounds shallow and trivial, but when your fav team has enough rings to fill the fingers and thumbs of a three armed freak, it has a way of dulling the pain of championships lost.

it wasnt just a part of what harmed the mavs, it was all of it.

ive seen everyone here practically question dirks manhood out of the hatred spawned from "the play" where he basically told ginobili "here i come, stop me" to dispose of the spurs that year. ive seen his ankle turn over so far he was walking on his shin, and play the next game. he is without a doubt the toughest son of a bitch in the nba, at least as playing hurt is concerned (this is from a fan whos cheered for derik fisher, the other toughest guy out there)

so you guys had that one core guy in dirk, and the pieces in place to sustain it, as well as mental toughness all going for you. it is my opinion that it was dismantled in vain.

i would compare it to being a racecar driver, and having the fastest car in the race, but changing the design completely because johnny nascar sugared the gas tank before the daytona.

de Soto
01-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Just as I predicted. And a TOTAL destruction by 34 points to boot. How does it feel in Loserland now? :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Now I gotta go and analyze the next mavs game and see what the future holds for Mark, Dirk and the other dirt. Hopefully I can finally see the mavs winning one...

de Soto
01-22-2009, 11:46 AM

Very accurate analysis. mavs are chokers like no others. Seems like Mark's money cannot cure it either. Poor Mark.

15 RINGS BITCH
01-24-2009, 01:41 AM
looked more like the old mavs tonight