PDA

View Full Version : 34% of Moms Having Affairs

Twisted_Dawg
01-21-2009, 09:41 PM
A recent poll of over 30,000 moms shows that 34% of them have had affairs, and most want more sex. Here is the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/colleen-dealy-and-taylor-baldwin/sex-and-the-american-mom_b_101403.html

And for those of you that want to take the poll, here is the link:

http://www.aolhealth.com/healthy-living/sex-american-mom-survey

You or someone you know is having an affair. We know, it sounds surprising, shocking even, but apparently that is the case. Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body" did a survey on the subject and 30,000 people responded. As far as surveys go, that is a big number, and it's even bigger when you consider that their questions were aimed solely at married women with children. Yep, lots of mommies are getting action on the side.
The survey, "Sex and the American Mom," revealed that 34% of these married moms is in the midst of, or has already had, an affair. Think of three married moms you know and ask yourself, "Which one is cheating?" We tried this and Colleen came up empty. Taylor could think of one or two, but not one out of three--that number seems staggering. Are we just naïve? In the dark? Out of touch? Which of our friends has managed to stray without anyone knowing (and when do they find the time and where they hell do they go?)?
Another somewhat mind-blowing result of this survey was that 77% of the respondents said they want more sex. That's more than three quarters of the 30,000 women asked who said they aren't getting enough. Again, we ask, who are these people? And are we to conclude that so many stray because they are not sexually satisfied?
Cheating seems to be a direct result of not getting what you need, be it sex, attention, openness, what have you. If there is a void, and it can be filled by someone else, chances are it will be. Affairs used to almost guarantee a trip to divorce court. Today, however, the "cheatee" might experience a sense of betrayal, but the "cheater" is not necessarily stigmatized socially, and often both agree to at least attempt reconciliation. It has even been viewed as a "wake-up call" -- one that can actually save a marriage, with each person expressing a sense of shared blame.
As a society, it seems as though we've become less judgmental about affairs in general. Maybe we've realized how hard marriage is and have simply gotten more realistic. But, maybe the scope of the issue is bigger, and what's happening is that we're in the midst of redefining marriage as we have known it.
The stereotype, of course, is if there's someone sneaking around in a marriage, it's the guy. In general, no one is surprised to hear that men cheat on their wives. However, when it comes to wives cheating on their husbands, while not entirely new, it is much more common than we thought. When we told men that one in three married moms cheat (or have cheated) on their husbands, and that a solid majority are actually looking for more sex than they're having at home, most mens' eyes light up with surprise and certainly curiosity. Some even joked about where they might find one of these gals. But, what we didn't hear was "Yes, I can understand that. I'm not in the mood very often and I'm probably not satisfying my wife's sexual desires."

BlackSwordsMan
01-21-2009, 09:57 PM
I must run into the 66% <_<

Slydragon
01-21-2009, 10:13 PM
How many % get killed because of this and then look like they were perfect homemaker when the news breaks?

Chief
01-21-2009, 10:24 PM
I will need the names and addresses of those 34% Milfs.

Frenzy
01-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Everyone is capable of cheating given the right situation. Even the ones that swear they wouldn't.

Bartleby
01-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Even the ones that swear they wouldn't.

They're the ones who are most likely to do it.

jack sommerset
01-21-2009, 10:41 PM
how many lied about the affairs? women like the sex just as much of men if not more!

Sho Nuff
01-21-2009, 10:43 PM
I have to say - I am currently bangin' one of those 34% --- I am the soul brotha like no otha!

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-22-2009, 12:20 AM
Giggity.

cool hand
01-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I must run into the 66% <_<

:lol

DITTO.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2009, 02:20 AM
milfs and cougars i like them, expecially the ones that has da curves and look after their skin/body.....

PuttPutt
01-22-2009, 02:38 AM
About 10 years ago I was the other man to a couple of married women. I never understood why there husbands did want to hit it. These women were ripe with sensuality & they were some of the horniest women I ever knew. Ah good times..

whottt
01-22-2009, 02:49 AM
About 10 years ago I was the other man to a couple of married women. I never understood why there husbands did want to hit it. These women were ripe with sensuality & they were some of the horniest women I ever knew. Ah good times..

Men tend to want less sex as they get older...women tend to want more. I think I read somewhere that men reach their sexual peak in late teens and early twenties and women hit theirs in their late thirties and through their forties. On top of that...I think some women just get mad at their husbands and stop sleeping with them(and start sleeping with someone else) due to anger issues.

PuttPutt
01-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Men tend to want less sex as they get older...women tend to want more. I think I read somewhere that men reach their sexual peak in late teens and early twenties and women hit theirs in their late thirties and through their forties. On top of that...I think some women just get mad at their husbands and stop sleeping with them(and start sleeping with someone else) due to anger issues.

You're probably right. Although, I'm in my 30's now & still can't get enough pussy.

2Blonde
01-22-2009, 03:01 AM
Well it must be 100% accurate & true since this came from a survey done in Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body".:lol Because, as we all know, Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body", are considered leading scientific journals!:rolleyes

whottt
01-22-2009, 03:13 AM
Well it must be 100% accurate & true since this came from a survey done in Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body".:lol Because, as we all know, Cookie Magazine and "AOL Body", are considered leading scientific journals!:rolleyes

^^^ is probably in her sexual prime

whottt
01-22-2009, 03:14 AM
You're probably right. Although, I'm in my 30's now & still can't get enough pussy.

Well I said some...I think just being married can kill a sex drive sometimes....if it's a bad marriage.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2009, 03:17 AM

i think its a reliable source.....:wakeup:lmao

PakiDan
01-22-2009, 09:24 AM

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please *BREATHE* Please, please, please, please,please....

ATRAIN
01-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please *BREATHE* Please, please, please, please,please....

Is this you jerking off to 2Blonde's post?? Paki you sick bastard!!

S_A_Longhorn
01-22-2009, 09:35 AM

Someone is being defensive......

What you doing for lunch????

ATRAIN
01-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Someone is being defensive......

What you doing for lunch????

HEY NOW, you better watch it buddy!!

ploto
01-22-2009, 09:40 AM
When I was married, I never cheated but I definitely wanted more sex.

DPG21920
01-22-2009, 11:39 AM
That is so discouraging. It honestly makes me sad to read things like this.

Most Interesting Man
01-22-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't always have sex with MILFs....but when I do, I prefer Vicky Vette.

ATRAIN
01-22-2009, 11:53 AM
When I was married, I never cheated but I definitely wanted more sex.

Did you want sex with other partners?

RandomGuy
01-22-2009, 12:28 PM
I seem to remember a statistic that about 10% of all children world-wide had the "wrong" fathers, meaning that they were concieved by a woman presumedly in a monogamous relationship with another man.

That includes the US, and the 10% figure was found to be fairly stable across cultures.

Can't remember the study though.

koriwhat
01-22-2009, 12:30 PM
bunch of sluts... dont get married if you intend on having other dick.

with that said... where's all them hot moms at?

jack sommerset
01-22-2009, 01:01 PM
If someone is going to cheat they will cheat. Nothing you can do about it. I will say get to know whoever is having ur kid before having ur kid. To many times people have kids to early in the relationship. Duh!

A kid involved in this childish horeshit makes it even more sleazy then it already is. There is no excuse for cheating. Its a straight up lie for everyone involved that hurts everyone. It tells alot about the person who is cheating. It ain't good.

What kind of idiot takes a survey and says "yes I cheat" Freaken LOSERS.

balli
01-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I seem to remember a statistic that about 10% of all children world-wide had the "wrong" fathers, meaning that they were concieved by a woman presumedly in a monogamous relationship with another man.

That includes the US, and the 10% figure was found to be fairly stable across cultures.

Can't remember the study though.

God, I could only wish.

with that said... where's all them hot moms at?

Ikea. If I were a braver man, I'd do something about all the mormon milfs who eye-fuck the shit out of me, every time I go in there.

ploto
01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Did you want sex with other partners?

No- just more with him. My male friends told me that either he was cheating or he was gay.

jack sommerset
01-22-2009, 03:23 PM
No- just more with him. My male friends told me that either he was cheating or he was gay.

nice "male" friends.

jman3000
01-22-2009, 03:28 PM
I believe it. Most women are huge sluts and if they aren't getting satisfied they go somewhere else.

Twisted_Dawg
01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
God, I could only wish.

Ikea. If I were a braver man, I'd do something about all the mormon milfs who eye-fuck the shit out of me, every time I go in there.

Mormon Milfs......got a nice ring to it.

IronMexican
01-22-2009, 05:43 PM
MorMilfs!

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Back when I was a professional gigolo I would have put the percentage at closer to 28%.

Twisted_Dawg
01-23-2009, 12:41 PM

So 2Blonde.....what is your own opinion of the rate of married women who have cheated, based on your own friends, neighbors, co-workers, family, etc experiences??

2Blonde
01-23-2009, 12:58 PM
So 2Blonde.....what is your own opinion of the rate of married women who have cheated, based on your own friends, neighbors, co-workers, family, etc experiences??

Sorry, but I haven't conducted any scientific studies on my friends, neighbors, etc... Anecdotally, I am only aware of 2 friends of mine who cheated while still married which would make it more like 10%. That is well below the 34% mark.:toast

MaNuMaNiAc
01-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Giggity.

first thing that popped in my head :rollin

too much family guy is probably not a healthy thing :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Sorry, but I haven't conducted any scientific studies on my friends, neighbors, etc... Anecdotally, I am only aware of 2 friends of mine who cheated while still married which would make it more like 10%. That is well below the 34% mark.:toast

I would venture a bet that you have a lot of friends who've cheated who never told you, or anyone else close to them for that matter. In fact, if 4 of your other friends have crossed the line at some point in their lives and just not disclosed it you'd be at 30%.

I think this study seems very possible. Heck, the divorce rate in this country is 55%. I see a few divorce cases every year, and I'd say that in 95% of them at least one of the spouses has cheated, or been accused of cheating at some point in the marriage. So to conclude that one in three women with children cheat on their husbands at some point in their lives is probably not too far off track.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM

In her sexual prime, as we speak!

ploto
01-23-2009, 09:54 PM
And what % of dads have cheated?

Mr Dio
01-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Wonder what % was lying about not cheating.
It's often said by jaded femmes that guys are dogs for running around, who are they running around with? Bitches, that's who.

Twisted_Dawg
01-23-2009, 10:55 PM
I would venture a bet that you have a lot of friends who've cheated who never told you, or anyone else close to them for that matter. In fact, if 4 of your other friends have crossed the line at some point in their lives and just not disclosed it you'd be at 30%.

I think this study seems very possible. Heck, the divorce rate in this country is 55%. I see a few divorce cases every year, and I'd say that in 95% of them at least one of the spouses has cheated, or been accused of cheating at some point in the marriage. So to conclude that one in three women with children cheat on their husbands at some point in their lives is probably not too far off track.

And what % of dads have cheated?

The higher percentage of married men cheating corrolates to a higher number of married women cheating. For example, out of a 1000 married men, if 500 (50%) cheated, they cheated with 500 women. If out of these 500 women, if 50% were married, that means 250 married women cheated with 250 married men. Then there is the remaining sample (%) of married women who cheated with single men. Adding both samples and that 34% mark may be correct.

Rogue
01-23-2009, 11:24 PM
men have more sex in general, but some of them are still not able to satisfy their wives. the only explanation is they also have affairs.

Dark Gable
01-24-2009, 02:45 PM
If I don't have an affair now and then I feel like I'm cheating myself.

TDMVPDPOY
01-24-2009, 10:48 PM
cheating with either left/right hand doesnt count right?

Weather Man Bob
01-24-2009, 11:07 PM
I have had sex with so many married mothers it isn't even funny.

I have a thing for doing it with married women, it is more fun to know they are cheating on their men with me.

Richard Cranium
01-25-2009, 08:07 AM
Married women love the strange.