PDA

View Full Version : Dirk should/must leave this Mavs team

portpower_11
01-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Dirk should ask Cuban for being traded.

He should refuse to play with JH for a single game.

I really can not believe that he has 17 FTs at 3 Q time. He is trying get teams back to this game, Josh and Terry have been trying careless jump shot after jump shot!

Darthkiller
01-21-2009, 10:29 PM
trade him for amare

Brickhouse
01-21-2009, 10:29 PM
To be fair, Dirk sucked defensively like everyone else.

That said, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sick of JHo's stepback jumpers.

And Terry? We all knew he would come back down to earth.

Also someone burn down Dampier's house.

Warlord23
01-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Best PF in the league!

dirk4mvp
01-21-2009, 10:32 PM
Best PF in the league!

Duncan gets his fair share of ass kicking by the Buck.

Brickhouse
01-21-2009, 10:34 PM
Best PF in the league!

Geez someone really got their panties in a twist over that thread :lmao

Warlord23
01-21-2009, 10:35 PM
Duncan with one arm and one leg, with Parker and Manu sitting out, wouldn't allow the Bucks, or any team for that matter, to put up 133

Ghazi
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Yeah pin it ALL on Dirk lol... most of those points came from the perimeter too.

Nobody for the Mavs played defense tonight.

portpower_11
01-21-2009, 10:38 PM
To be fair, Dirk sucked defensively like everyone else.

That said, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sick of JHo's stepback jumpers.

And Terry? We all knew he would come back down to earth.

Also someone burn down Dampier's house.

I agreed that he played bad defense this game.

But what I hate to see is:

three times he tried to bring Mavs back to game, but Josh and JT just hand it over to Bucks.

Early Q3, Mavs back within 2-3, Josh's stupid Jump shot and TO led to Redd's B2B 3s

late Q3, Dirk kept attacking, and get FT after FT, but JT missed a cheap 3. Otherwise Mavs would have cut the deficit back to 11 or 13

Early Q4, Bucks finally missed a shot, but Josh try aother careless Jump shot and immediately gave Bucks two point. not mentioned that JT missed three shots in a row

scanry
01-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Duncan with one arm and one leg, with Parker and Manu sitting out, wouldn't allow the Bucks, or any team for that matter, to put up 133

This ain't nothing to do with Duncan. So stop beating a dead horse already.

BTW Dirk does need to talk to Cuban asap. I sure as hell wouldn't want to carry a team with guys like J-Pot head, Terry, Erica, and gang.

Ditty
01-21-2009, 11:56 PM

and we lost by only by a few points also