PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Rockets

ManuTP9
01-21-2009, 10:58 PM
108-99 Rockets beat Utah and win again without Tmac and Artest. Von Wafer was a beast like always:toast

Pelicans78
01-21-2009, 10:59 PM
I wish we had Supervon Wafer

sook
01-21-2009, 11:01 PM
von wafer had 16 points in the first half alone, i think he had 20+ at the end but thats because Adeldman didn't play him till the last 4 min after that and he changed the whole game when he entered. Yao was amazing and so was rafer (unusual)

it's me
01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Wafer > T-Glass

sook
01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
^ no shit :p

Lars
01-21-2009, 11:03 PM
How sweet it is!

Hemotivo
01-21-2009, 11:05 PM
19Pts 9Rebs!

sook
01-21-2009, 11:05 PM
scola thread!

he had 2 18/18 games this season too :king

ManuTP9
01-21-2009, 11:08 PM
scola thread!

nice for scola

it's me
01-21-2009, 11:14 PM
^

what about his free throws??? he has certainly improved

djohn2oo8
01-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Hopefully Rox can continue playing like this while carefully integrating T-Mac and Artest back into the offense. I think Mcgrady and Artest are both coming back on the road trip. I can't wait until they're at full strength!

Kai
01-21-2009, 11:19 PM
I just hope Tracy gets enough rest. I'd be fine with him shutting it down for another month if it ensures him coming back at full strength. Wafer + Ron is more than enough to cover for him for a long while

The Franchise
01-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Hopefully Rox can continue playing like this while carefully integrating T-Mac and Artest back into the offense. I think Mcgrady and Artest are both coming back on the road trip. I can't wait until they're at full strength!

I think we should rest them as long as we're winning. There is no use in rushing them back if we can continue to play like tonight.

djohn2oo8
01-21-2009, 11:28 PM
I think we should rest them as long as we're winning. There is no use in rushing them back if we can continue to play like tonight.

I know. They must be healing faster than expected if they want to bring them back so soon.

Pelicans78
01-21-2009, 11:31 PM
I live 2 hours east of Houston, but I have 2 brothers and my girlfriend who live just outside of Houston so i get to catch a few Rocket games. They definitely need to rest T-Mac. They're playing so well without him. Sit him till the Break. Let Supervon keep scoring and Yao do his thing. Houston still scares me. Alot more than the Nuggets.

DaDakota
01-21-2009, 11:42 PM
The team is playing better without the two ball stoppers Ron and TMac....

Von Wafer has earned the starting spot, Tmac and Ron off the bench.

DD

Kai
01-22-2009, 12:07 AM
The team is playing better without the two ball stoppers Ron and TMac....

Von Wafer has earned the starting spot, Tmac and Ron off the bench.

DD

Although Tracy coming off the bench is never going to happen this season, I'd rather see Ron and Wafer start with T-Mac and Battier coming off the bench.

baseline bum
01-22-2009, 12:18 AM
scola thread!

Quit twisting the knife into us Spurs fans, you fucker :lol

Ditty
01-22-2009, 12:19 AM
wow finally rockets fans are not thinking high of themselves anymore and think there unbeatable

im impressed:clap

Roxsfan
01-22-2009, 01:50 AM
jazz suck.

Indazone
01-22-2009, 09:55 AM
A healthy Artest and T-Mac and by healthy I don't mean the one crying that his knees hurt every night would make the Rockets a real force to deal with. Especially if they get their locker room crap and their heads screwed on straight. That's what Deke is for. A solid leadership presence in the locker room.

djohn2oo8
01-22-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't think we have played our best ball yet. When is Adelman gonna put deke in???:depressed

DAF86
01-22-2009, 04:48 PM
A healthy Artest and T-Mac and by healthy I don't mean the one crying that his knees hurt every night would make the Rockets a real force to deal with. Especially if they get their locker room crap and their heads screwed on straight. That's what Deke is for. A solid leadership presence in the locker room.

The return of those players will fuck up your team chemistry. do you realize how fast the ball is moving on offense without those two ballhogginig it?
Everybody is happy, everybody is involved, everybody is playing hard, to sum up everybody is playing the right way (except for Alston some times :lol)
Shit even Scola is getting some low post plays, I've never seen that happen with McGrady and Artest on the court.

sook
01-22-2009, 04:51 PM
The return of those players will fuck up your team chemistry. do you realize how fast the ball is moving on offense without those two ballhogginig it?
Everybody is happy, everybody is involved, everybody is playing hard, to sum up everybody is playing the right way (except for Alston some times :lol)
Shit even Scola is getting some low post plays, I've never seen that happen with McGrady and Artest on the court.

Artest comes off the Bench, but with the Mcgrady thing i know what you mean

DAF86
01-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Artest comes off the Bench, but with the Mcgrady thing i know what you mean

So what? he is still a ballhog, How is possible that a guy that shoots 37% from the field takes 14 shots per game? (to give you an idea, Manu just averages 10 shots per game) and it's not just the amount of shots he takes is how he takes them, who he thinks he is? Jordan, Kobe?

I'll give you that he at least plays hard unlike T-Fag.

Roxsfan
01-23-2009, 12:28 AM

they still command a double team and at the least greater defensive attention and that opens up shots for other players. Tmac does need to move the ball, move without the ball and if both mac and test are healthy the rox are better with them. If u disagree you are a Re....

DaDakota
01-23-2009, 10:07 AM

I agree with you....it is up to Adelman to integrate them in the right manner....TMac came back last year and played within the system, hopefully this year too.

DD