PDA

View Full Version : So I listented to the Alex Jones show for the first time last night...

FreeMason
01-22-2009, 09:34 AM
courtesy of Winamp

He was analyzing Obama's speech sentence by sentence.

The psychological warfare going on is really impressive. Really impressive.

clambake
01-22-2009, 11:03 AM
milk has calcium.

Bartleby
01-22-2009, 11:08 AM
I got $600 for my scrap gold!

clambake
01-22-2009, 11:11 AM
everytime i go to the market i end up with a shitty cart.

Bartleby
01-22-2009, 11:14 AM
everytime i go to the market i end up with a shitty cart.

And you think it's an accident that happens? Careful . . . they're on to you!

Wild Cobra
01-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Careful with the validity of his facts. He often gets things wrong. He's better than allot however.

Nbadan
01-22-2009, 08:43 PM
....too words...........wack job...

DarrinS
01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
....too words...........wack job...

Two (2) words: Dumb dick.

As for Alex Jones? Who the fuck is that?

BradLohaus
01-23-2009, 12:41 AM
He had 2 of my favorite guests on today: Joe Rogan and the Austin police chief. Not that I like Rogan all that much (I can't stand that fighting stuff that he has; I'm the only sports fan I know my age that prefers boxing), but Jones and Rogan are funny together.

I like Jones alot even though he's at least half crazy. The media should be paranoid and question everything; the MSM is pretty much a tool of the parties at this point. But I don't listen much anymore unless he has a guest that I like; the guy gets tough to take after awhile. But if he gets that Dish Network channel going then I'll watch.

Dan doesn't like him just because he knows that global warming is a scam.:p:

Cant_Be_Faded
01-23-2009, 12:54 AM
blackhelicoptersalexjonesblackhelicoptersalexjones blackhelicoptersalexjonesblackhelicoptersalexjones blackhelicoptersalexjonesblackhelicoptersalexjones blackhelicoptersalexjonesblackhelicoptersalexjones blackhelicoptersalexjonesblackhelicoptersalexjones

ClingingMars
01-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Dan doesn't like him just because he knows that global warming is a scam.:p

:lmao

-Mars

FreeMason
01-23-2009, 11:50 PM
I've known about him for maybe 3 years but stayed away because he was a 9/11 freak job.

But after listening to him for 2 days, he is nailing a lot of the shit that is going on I bet. And even if all of these events are just random and not being orchestrated, you cannot deny that they would make for one hell of an opportunity if certain people ever arose.

He's got as much, if not more, hatred for government on both sides as Olberman does for Bush. Entertainment if you are into politics.