I assume Dawn is replacing Walter?

DannyT
01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
hahahahahaaaa

Biernutz
01-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Greatest. Radio station. Ever.

I'm just sayin'...

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/thsarcasmhigh.gif

AlamoSpursFan
01-23-2009, 12:39 AM
I figured you'd be happy ASF.

You are correct, sir!

I assume Dawn is replacing Walter?

My fingers are crossed, but so far all I know is Track Smack With Dawn Murphy will return to the S.A. airwaves next Saturday at 9 a.m. on TICKET 760.

:hat

AlamoSpursFan
01-23-2009, 12:40 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/SMILEYS%20%20222/thsarcasmhigh.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/AlamoSpursFan/sarcasm_detector.jpg

DannyT
01-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Congrats Dawn...now your family can eat healthy again...no more roman noddles and lame chris duel voodoo shit...Duel please turn your show into big boy talk and bring some real sports talk to the airwaves....you made a big buzz but you are failing sir....just my opinion...

AlamoSpursFan
01-23-2009, 06:39 AM
Congrats Dawn...now your family can eat healthy again...no more roman noddles

Dawn's roman noddles are the bomb diggety.

:p:

Taco
01-23-2009, 08:45 AM
My fingers are crossed, but so far all I know is Track Smack With Dawn Murphy will return to the S.A. airwaves next Saturday at 9 a.m. on TICKET 760.

:hat

NICE :tu

I Love Me Some Me
01-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Congrats Dawn...now your family can eat healthy again...no more roman noddles and lame chris duel voodoo shit...Duel please turn your show into big boy talk and bring some real sports talk to the airwaves....you made a big buzz but you are failing sir....just my opinion...

Maybe they can celebrate by firing some ramen candles in the air.

S_A_Longhorn
01-23-2009, 09:26 AM
Congrats Dawn!

Now I can be sure to avoid the TIcket 760 on Saturday mornings the way I avoided The Zone on Saturday mornings.

I'm sure Chris Duel misses Dawn, just not her NASCAR show.

PeterBurns
01-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Ahh...S A Longhorn....always a motivational speaker.

I. Hustle
01-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Any mention of Roman noddles makes me hungry.

When in Rame.

S_A_Longhorn
01-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Ahh...S A Longhorn....always a motivational speaker.

Ahhh......Mr. Stacie Burns......still going after Kelly Pickler-like geniuses?

You still have a job at CC?

TheTruth
01-23-2009, 06:56 PM

+1

I gave Duel a shot and still flip to him when there is nothing else on, but it's a pretty bad show.

AlamoSpursFan
01-23-2009, 11:47 PM
+1

I gave Duel a shot and still flip to him when there is nothing else on, but it's a pretty bad show.

Why does all of the blame fall on Chris's shoulders when Jason is the suck-ass part of the show?

I've been a fan of Chris Duel since the Rivercenter Comedy Club era of his career, and I honestly believe he'd be at the top of his game right now if he wasn't saddled with Minnix. They should have made Dawn the co-host of that show from day one and let fat boy keep calling his Smithson Valley games.

Blackjack
01-24-2009, 03:34 AM
Why does all of the blame fall on Chris's shoulders when Jason is the suck-ass part of the show?

I've been a fan of Chris Duel since the Rivercenter Comedy Club era of his career, and I honestly believe he'd be at the top of his game right now if he wasn't saddled with Minnix. They should have made Dawn the co-host of that show from day one and let fat boy keep calling his Smithson Valley games.

Duel comes off as a good guy, and is usually good for a laugh, so I don't have much of a problem with him.

Sports radio (locally/nationally-with minimal exception) has given me no reason to expect enlightening or insightful commentary, so if I can find someone who's at least somewhat entertaining? I'll usually give them a shot.

I gave Duel's show a shot, but Minnix is brutal. I've heard of people saying they've got a face for radio, but Minnix has a voice for print.

I just don't get their setup.

Duel's the fan and provides a lot of the color, and Minnix provides.... Annoying commentary? Uninformed commentary? A Stan Kelly impersonator?

If Duel could get a good, informed, sports-guy, that could set him up, I think the show would be a hell of a lot better off.

EricB
01-24-2009, 04:23 AM

Seriously. Quit being a stalker dick.

The act is old.

AlamoSpursFan
01-24-2009, 05:46 AM
Seriously. Quit being a stalker dick.

The act is old.

I'm just supporting a friend (feel free to look that word up or ask the Tilt-A-Whirl operator to explain it to you), Tpark.

The fact that it irritates you makes it all the more satisfying.

:lol

EricB
01-24-2009, 09:11 AM
I'm just supporting a friend (feel free to look that word up or ask the Tilt-A-Whirl operator to explain it to you), Tpark.

The fact that it irritates you makes it all the more satisfying.

:lol

You can support without tearing down a good guy in Jason Minnix.

Look up "not being a douche bag"

and quit with the holier than thou "ask the tilt a whirl" operator horse crap too.

I drive trucks just like you, your no better than me, so quit the BS.