PDA

View Full Version : I want to hate this guy so bad

I. Hustle
01-22-2009, 09:20 PM
But he seems like a cool dude.

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700031407

"I'M A COWBOY
So after shootaround before the game in San Antonio, Jameer and I go to Dairy Queen - Dairy Queen! - and I had two double cheeseburgers, fries and a big old strawberry chocolate milkshake. Ooh, that milkshake killed me, though. I think I may be lactose intolerant, but I love milkshakes and ice cream. I can't get enough of it! And my teammates are always getting mad at me because, well, you can figure out why...

So after we eat we were walking around the mall for a bit and I go and see a little place where you can get cowboy hats! And I'm trying to buy me and Jameer cowboy hats, but this is one of those places that sells REAL cowboy hats! The hats are like the real stuff and they cost like $200 bucks apiece - on sale! All I brought with me was like $200 dollars and I'm trying to buy both of us hats and we get fitted and everything and the dude tells us how much the hats were and I was, like, "$200?!" Uh oh! I didn't bring enough money! So while we're in there this guy I'd never met in my life gave me $20 and he said "I can't wait to tell my boys I gave Dwight Howard 20 dollars!" And I'm like, "Uh…. OK, thank you, I got 20 dollars!" I walked around the mall and back to the hotel with this hat on and I'm sure everyone was thinking, "What is this big 6-11 dude doing?" So we get back and we run into Otis Smith, our GM, and as soon as he sees me he just puts his head down and starts laughing, and I'm like "My bad! I'm just having fun, you know." So the crazy thing about the hat is, it's a tan hat and it matched perfectly what I had on for the game. So I come down wondering if I should really wear this hat and everybody starts saying "Yeah, man, that hat looks really good on you!" and I'm like I am not going to wear this hat out in front of all these people and they were all "No, the hat really looks good!" So I get outside and all the autograph people were there with their families, the kids and they're all like "Hey Dwight put the hat on! We love it!" And it was crazy because the hat actually did make the outfit look a whole lot better!"

m33p0
01-22-2009, 09:45 PM
yeah, he's cool.

Armando
01-22-2009, 10:20 PM
Hard to hate someone with that personality.

pauls931
01-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I can't hate him. He's my favorite player in the east.

m33p0
01-22-2009, 10:47 PM
always has a ready smile on his face.

mogrovejo
01-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Meh... it's okay to like Howard. However, if it was Garnett doing all those cocky poses and the conversations with his scoring hand after a tough shot (how ridiculous is that?), the bitching would be endless.

jack sommerset
01-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Don't worry. Media builds you up they put you down. You soon will be hating him.

I. Hustle
01-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Howard is going around fighting point guards either though. You can have swagger without being a bitch

gaKNOW!blee
01-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Meh... it's okay to like Howard. However, if it was Garnett doing all those cocky poses and the conversations with his scoring hand after a tough shot (how ridiculous is that?), the bitching would be endless.

1. Howard's not a faggot like Garnett.

2. Its better than talking to the padding under the hoop or the basketball itself.

Its especially better than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoTn7D58Os

dirk4mvp
01-23-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoTn7D58Os

WTF? KG defenders can say he plays with some kind of tough intensity (which I don't buy), but that's just retarded and pretty foolish.

mogrovejo
01-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Yeah, yeah, we all know Garnett only goes around fighting with small guys like Bogut, Brad Miller and David West and is the only guy in the league to head a basketball.

....the bitching would be endless.

IronMexican
01-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Lol, Brad Miller. Quit bitching.

gmanrulz
01-24-2009, 02:34 AM
Yeah, yeah, we all know Garnett only goes around fighting with small guys like Bogut, Brad Miller and David West and is the only guy in the league to head a basketball.

ya garnetts a beast

bPgRW48vNsQ

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 02:51 AM
I don't know how anyone could hate Howard. He's a HOF-level player, he's funny, and he appears to be a pretty good all-around person.

m33p0
01-24-2009, 04:35 AM
damn right. he sure put anthony peeler on his place.

Zee Laker
01-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Why does anyone WANT to hate DH12? one of the coolest guys in the NBA and down to earth