PDA

View Full Version : I'm shocked that Duncan gets more votes than Yao

Rapper
01-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Man this is unbelievable

China has a big amount of Rockets fans who had voted for Yao from the first voting day to the last voting day

But how come the final return that Yao gets less than Duncan?

Yes Duncan is a superstar in China but Yao in China is second to none and incomparable .

It doesn't make sense:nope

PS:"Did Obama change the final result?"

ohmwrecker
01-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Uh . . . Tim Duncan is better than Yao Ming.

Rapper
01-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Uh . . . Tim Duncan is better than Yao Ming.

Yes but i'm not saying this point

I mean that it seems to be unbelievable to me

z0sa
01-23-2009, 01:25 AM
Yes but i'm not saying this point

I mean that it seems to be unbelievable to me

You wanna see some unbelievable all-star results? Check out this thread. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115037)

TDMVPDPOY
01-23-2009, 01:38 AM
the pwr of the darkside......tim duncan biatches

angelbelow
01-23-2009, 01:43 AM
and in an attempt to limit votes from china, they accidentally messed up yaos count too. who knows...

Matchman
01-23-2009, 01:44 AM
because there are no chinese PF in the western conference. therefore most of the chinese voters had to vote rationally...

ILoveOranges
01-23-2009, 01:47 AM
because there are no chinese PF in the western conference. therefore most of the chinese voters had to vote rationally...

I didn't check, but I seem to remember Duncan being listed as a C in last year's ballot. You want ridiculous, go check out Yi Jianlian's vote count. I don't think anyone seriously considers him an all star.

rayray2k8
01-23-2009, 01:54 AM
China has been exposed more to the NBA.. I'm sure they had something to do with the
higher than normal voting that there was this year.

duncan228
01-23-2009, 01:57 AM
I didn't check, but I seem to remember Duncan being listed as a C in last year's ballot.

He was when the ballots first came out, but it was changed after some complaining and he went back to being listed as a PF.

braeden0613
01-23-2009, 02:27 AM
It really wouldnt surprise me if the NBA manipulated the data somehow. I feel like is China really came out and voted, yao and yi would have 10 million+ votes.

twincam
01-23-2009, 03:06 AM
Man this is unbelievable

China has a big amount of Rockets fans who had voted for Yao from the first voting day to the last voting day

But how come the final return that Yao gets less than Duncan?

Yes Duncan is a superstar in China but Yao in China is second to none and incomparable .

It doesn't make sense:nope

PS:"Did Obama change the final result?"

It's really simple.....Duncan is a dominant force. Ming is simply all height and all hype. Of course the Chinese people are going to throw in votes just because they are Chinese. He's like a modern day Shaq, all size and no talent.

dav4463
01-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Chinese fans know the NBA and they know Duncan is a deserving starter.

Spork KIller
01-23-2009, 03:30 AM
This is a fucking joke right?!!

Bowen gets more votes than Artetst and Anthony???!!

You fucking homers are not going to tell me that Bowen is better than Artest or Carmelo???

Maybe the fact that both Artest and Anthony are injured made the voters just throw votes away for whoever scrub was available!

buttsR4rebounding
01-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Never underestimate the voting power of the islands, man...:hat

Rapper
01-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Never underestimate the voting power of the islands, man...:hat

which islands?
US Virgin islands?

Are u kidding me man?

vincent
01-23-2009, 04:50 AM
Even Rocket fans love Tim and they really wish Yao could be as good as Tim. I am so happy with the results now :)

Basty Barrientos
01-23-2009, 05:17 AM
Chinese fans know the NBA and they know Duncan is a deserving starter.

This.

5 years ago it wasn't the case, but Chinese fans are becoming more and more knowledgeable about the nba. Most dudes voting play basketball every day and watch games on the interwebz. Of course, they will toss yi and yao some irrational votes, but shit, there's blind nationalism for you.

mrspurs
01-23-2009, 09:29 AM

winner.......:king

FreeMason
01-23-2009, 09:38 AM
which islands?
US Virgin islands?

Are u kidding me man?

You have no idea what is down there man. It's like the Bermuda Triangle of online voting.

y-9L-RZkod4

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-23-2009, 03:29 PM
China does not get that many votes. Is US myth. In countries outside NBA you are told that your vote only count as 1/3 so you would need 3 votes just to equal 1. And you are also told that your online votes from outside US would only count as 1/9 so you would need 9 votes to equal 1.

Votes in US and online votes in US count as 1/1 or 1 for each vote. Is only typical ignorant morons in US that believes China can rig NBA voting.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Chinese fans know the NBA

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

milkyway21
01-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Duncan gets more votes than Yao because Yao has to share votes with another favorite vote-getter Shaq @ center and;

Duncan has no other competition favorite vote-getter KG who is now in the East Conference.

Pelicans78
01-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Something shady went on with the San Antonio votes. That's the only explanation. Duncan/Bowen 1 and 3 in the voting makes no sense. You guys stuffed ballots like never before. Just admit it. Its not a big deal. I'm sure the same thing happened for CP3 this past week.

Rogue
01-23-2009, 11:09 PM
because even the chinese fans have already fuking realized that yao is just a crap and doesn't deserve that many votes, he fuking collapsed tonite again and even the god doesn't know when this sh!t will be back to games.

these chinese would rather to vote for their president than vote for a sh!t, though they are not quite different.

scanry
01-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Something shady went on with the San Antonio votes. That's the only explanation. Duncan/Bowen 1 and 3 in the voting makes no sense. You guys stuffed ballots like never before. Just admit it. Its not a big deal. I'm sure the same thing happened for CP3 this past week.

Duncan is the greatest Power forward the NBA has ever seen moron. What else do you expect, David West getting more votes than Duncan? :rolleyes

The Bowen myth is still a mystery, and i'm pretty sure no one knows exactly what happened.

China came to their senses and stopped voting for T-mac, and the Americans as usual voted for CP3 over T-mac.

scanry
01-23-2009, 11:27 PM
China does not get that many votes. Is US myth. In countries outside NBA you are told that your vote only count as 1/3 so you would need 3 votes just to equal 1. And you are also told that your online votes from outside US would only count as 1/9 so you would need 9 votes to equal 1.

Votes in US and online votes in US count as 1/1 or 1 for each vote. Is only typical ignorant morons in US that believes China can rig NBA voting.

Enough with your weak ass US propaganda. :bang

If you are so damn wise, then i'd suggest you stop posting in a moronic US forum wise ass.

BTW why not spend more of your intelligent time on a Greek forum (or wherever the hell you're from) than here. :rolleyes