PDA

View Full Version : Charged with terrorism for this.......really?

Banks91
01-23-2009, 01:43 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-airline-felonies20-2009jan20,0,5468299.story

:rollin

zinagray
01-23-2009, 01:48 PM
That is sad.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 01:54 PM
so when is obama going to repeal this act?

spurster
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
It's Bush's fault!

Banks91
01-23-2009, 03:16 PM
It's Bush's fault!

actually, patriot act= things like this happening.
So in a way, it is.

I Love Me Some Me
01-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Not to say that her actions warranted an arrest, but what bitch!

Beats the hell out of her kids cuz they spilled her alcohol, then treats the flight attendant to a few f-bombs before slinging her tomato juice can to the floor in a fit of rage.

No wonder her kids were acting like little shits.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Not to say that her actions warranted an arrest, but what bitch!

Beats the hell out of her kids cuz they spilled her alcohol, then treats the flight attendant to a few f-bombs before slinging her tomato juice can to the floor in a fit of rage.

No wonder her kids were acting like little shits.

Wait, what? Whoa whoa whoa...

Smacking children "3x on the thigh" is now being called "beats the hell out of her kids"?!

No. Disagree. Vehemently.

In other news, I now know of 207 Americans who have been adversely affected by the Patriot Act.

hater
01-23-2009, 06:15 PM
why couln't she wait until they all get home and then spanked the shit out of them? that's what my mom used to do

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 06:19 PM
why couln't she wait until they all get home and then spanked the shit out of them? that's what my mom used to do

yeah that was def the worst. its like being on death row.

SnakeBoy
01-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Smacking children "3x on the thigh" is now being called "beats the hell out of her kids"?!

Yes. :depressed

Your lucky, my mom had a belt hanging on the grocery cart. If I made her use it, my dad spanked the shit out of me when I got home for embarrasing her in public.

Can't do that these days.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Yes. :depressed

Oh I get it. Youre were being sarcastic, my bad.

Your lucky, my mom had a belt hanging on the grocery cart. If I made her use it, my dad spanked the shit out of me when I got home for embarrasing her in public.

Can't do that these days.

No, you cant. I was never "beat" per say (except once, totally deserved it, but thats another story), but disciplining your child in public does expose you to unwanted attention these days.

Right or wrong, thats the way it is. Should you be charged as a felon and lose custody of your children under the Patriot Act for it?

Rhetorical.

MeIII
01-23-2009, 11:47 PM
Very frightening how easily one can be charged as being a terrorist.

Even more frightening how much your ass can get owned by being charged as a terrorist :lol