PDA

View Full Version : Obama Strikes Pakistan Kills 18

Ya Vez
01-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Suspected US missile strike kills 18 in Pakistan

By CHRIS BRUMMITT, Associated Press Writer Chris Brummitt, Associated Press Writer – 37 mins ago

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – Suspected U.S. missiles killed 18 people on the Pakistan side of the Afghan border Friday, security officials said, the first attacks on the al-Qaida stronghold since President Barack Obama took office.

At least five foreign militants were among those killed in the strikes by unmanned aircraft in two parts of the frontier region, an intelligence official said without naming them. There was no information on the identities of the others.

Pakistan's leaders had expressed hope Obama might halt the strikes, but few observers expected he would end a tactic that U.S. officials say has killed several top al-Qaida operatives and is denying the terrorist network a long-held safe haven.

The United States has staged more than 30 missile strikes inside Pakistan since August last year — a barrage seen as a sign of frustration in Washington over Islamabad's efforts to curb militants that the U.S. blames for violence in Afghanistan and fears could be planning attacks on the West.

Pakistan publicly protests the strikes in the northwest as violations of its sovereignty that often kill civilians and undermine its own campaign against terrorists that have also launched bloody attacks on domestic targets.

whottt
01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Well it's good to know we still kill innocent civillians :tu

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 01:58 PM
change we can believe in. well, a change of targets...

MaNuMaNiAc
01-23-2009, 02:33 PM
You know what the sad thing is, if republicans would just hold their horses and not try to concoct any ridiculously bogus accusation towards Obama right now, you would still have credibility left when the real fuck ups happen, which they will. Every president has at least one legitimate fuck up, but at the rate you nimbwits are bitching and wailing, nobody is going to give a fuck what you say when what you are saying is supposed to matter the most.

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 02:38 PM
You know what the sad thing is, if republicans would just hold their horses and not try to concoct any ridiculously bogus accusation towards Obama right now, you would still have credibility left when the real fuck ups happen, which they will. Every president has at least one legitimate fuck up, but at the rate you nimbwits are bitching and wailing, nobody is going to give a fuck what you say when what you are saying is supposed to matter the most.

the epitome of wishful thinking.

whottt
01-23-2009, 02:45 PM

Fuck stick...

#1. Obama said he would launch crossborder attacks on Pakistan during his campaign. It was a huge point of contention between Obama and McCain during their debates. McCain wasn't against doing it, he was against publicly stating he would do it....completely ignore the soverignity of a non-hostile nation and pseudo ally. Obama OTOH was had no aversions to publicly stating he would do it.

#2. This isn't a concocted story.

#3. All you did in your post was attack without even commenting the story, you uneducated dumbfuck 3rd world piece of shit
(I'm not saying Argentina is 3rd world by the way, just you).

#4. For 8 years Liberals have been concting ridiculously outrageous stories about the Bush admin, they wouldn't even stop doing it when we were in a war and it served to encourage those that our soldiers are fighting against in Iraq and Afghanistan.

#5. For 6 years they've been bitching about "innocent" civillians, completely ignoring the fact that the terrorists do everything in their power to encourage civillian casualities for propaganda purposes and to get our idiots up in arms over people dying in a war, which then leads to our government to putting pressure on our troops in what is already an insanely difficult situation of fighting a guerilla war with half our country and our media undermining their cause...thus forcing them to fight a guerilla war with one hand tied behind their back....excuse me, both hands tied behind their back.

#6. To say you frequently speak from a position of ignorant is an insult to people who frequenly speak from a position of ignorance.

#7. You are truly the definition of someone who thinks he knows everything but in actuality knows less than just about everyone.

balli
01-23-2009, 02:46 PM
UJU20qb4wPk

FreeMason
01-23-2009, 02:53 PM
First Blood!

Now you are an American president.

FreeMason
01-23-2009, 02:54 PM

Kind of like we don't give a fuck what some Argie thinks?

People are speaking the truth on all sides right now, yet are all ignored. That's the way of the world my friend.

whottt
01-23-2009, 02:55 PM

but but...the innocent civillians!

I know...innocent civillians only matter when it's a Republican in office.

Kinda like it doesn't matter when Democrats start wars(they have started just about all of them in the history of our country), and nuclear weapons are forces of good when it's a Democrat dropping two nuclear bombs on country(the only time in world history it is has happened).

Sorry but after 8 years of being a called a death obsessed maniac who supports nuclear armageddon, by members of the political party who has engagedd in those pursuits more than any other...their hypochrisy and what they do to undermine our country needs to be pointed out.

No double standards allowed.

In any case...we our already had a President who thought you could win wars by doing nothing but "sending messages" by launching cruise missles across a border...all he did was piss them off and they ended up destroying the World Trade Center.

ratm1221
01-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Fuck stick...

#1. Obama said he would launch crossborder attacks on Pakistan during his campaign. It was a huge point of contention between Obama and McCain during their debates. McCain wasn't against doing it, he was against publicly stating he would do it....completely ignore the soverignity of a non-hostile nation and pseudo ally. Obama OTOH was had no aversions to publicly stating he would do it.

#3. All you did in your post was attack without even commenting the story, you uneducated dumbfuck 3rd world piece of shit

#4. For 8 years Liberals have been concting ridiculously outrageous stories about the Bush admin, they wouldn't even stop doing it when we were in a war and it served to encourage those that our soldiers are fighting against in Iraq and Afghanistan.

#5. For 6 years they've been bitching about "innocent" civillians, completely ignoring the fact that the terrorists do everything in their power to encourage civillian casualities for propaganda purposes and to get our idiots up in arms over people dying in a war, which then leads to our government to putting pressure on our troops in what is already an insanely difficult situation of fighting a guerilla war with half our country and our media undermining their cause...thus forcing them to fight a guerilla war with one hand tied behind their back....excuse me, both hands tied behind their back.

#6. To say you frequently speak from a position of ignorant is an insult to people who frequenly speak from a position of ignorance.

#7. You are truly the definition of someone who thinks he knows everything but in actuality knows less than just about everyone.

You need to check your facts.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:03 PM
We've already been doing this for months.

Why are Republicans trying to make an issue of it now?

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 03:04 PM
UJU20qb4wPk

no get video

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:05 PM
You need to check your facts.

No I don't...you need to stop posting and thinking you should ever post. Seriously...it's a huge mistake on your part when you jump to that conclusion.

Unless this took out Usama bin Laden(which would be pretty fucking funny) it's nothing more than Obama proving how tough he is....sending messages, and these messages are the sort that don't do shit.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:07 PM

Why are Republicans trying to make an issue of it now?

Sociopathic murdering scum.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Sociopathic murdering scum.That didn't answer my question, but nice attempt to change the subject.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:13 PM
I'll have more respect for you

A. When I hear you condemning the deaths of innocent civillians like you did when a Republican was President.

B. When you stop talking shit about getting whitey on a message board and actually take an active role in doing it. I think you should send your self to prison...they do a pretty good job of getting whitey there...you can help them :tu

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:23 PM
A. I always said the nexus of terra had moved to Pakistan and that Iraq was a stupid distraction from what really had to be done. Nothing has changed.

B. How would I get whitey on a message board? We're already here.

C. You overestimate the value of your internets respect.

I Love Me Some Me
01-23-2009, 03:23 PM

Why are Democrats trying to make an non-issue of it now?

MannyIsGod
01-23-2009, 03:28 PM
How man times have people here complained about strikes against targets in Pakistan? I'd like some links because I know I sure as hell haven't.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
A. I always said the nexus of terra had moved to Pakistan and that Iraq was a stupid distraction from what really had to be done. Nothing has changed.

B. How would I get whitey on a message board? We're already here.

C. You overestimate the value of your internets respect.

Yeah well I hate to break this to you slick...but Pakistan is the one Muslim country that can beyond all doubt provide nuclear materials to terrorists for any sort of bomb they want to concoct, and they also have a direct link to the most extremist and fanatical muslims in the world. They also happen to have the most developed intelligence services of any muslim country(not to mention a huge population in this country)...so publicly humiliating them on the world stage and blatantly shitting on their soverignty is probably not the most brilliant of ideas if your goal is to reduce the threat of nuclear terrorism...

On yeah, there's also that whole powderkeg political situation with their leaders doing good job if they aren't getting beheaded...

I just better not hear you ever call W stupid for his lack subtlety and tact...

Because you a fucking moron on those subjects compared to him.

PS: the majority of white people never owned slaves, at any point in the history of this country, and if you are going to hold the ones that didn't guilty by association and acceptance of segregataion, you might as well do that with the blacks to....

They owned slaves, they accecpted segregation.

Ignorant generalizing bigot.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah well I hate to break this to you slick...but Pakistan is the one Muslim country that can beyond all doubt provide nuclear materials to terrorists for any sort of bomb they want to concoct, and they also have a direct link to the most extremist and fanatical muslims in the world. They also happen to have the most developed intelligence services of any muslim country(not to mention a huge population in this country)...so publicly humiliating them on the world stage and blatantly shitting on their soverignty is probably not the most brilliant of ideas if your goal is to reduce the threat of nuclear terrorism...

On yeah, there's also that whole powderkeg political situation with their leaders doing good job if they aren't getting beheaded...

I just better not hear you ever call W stupid for his lack subtlety and tact...

Because you a fucking moron on those subjects compared to him.Actually I'll just laugh at you because we hadn't heard a peep out of you when Bush was doing the missile lobbing into Pakistan. You're the hypocrite here. Or the ignorant one. Or both. Probably both.

PS: the majority of white people never owned slaves, at any point in the history of this country, and if you are going to hold the ones that didn't guilty by association and acceptance of segregataion, you might as well do that with the blacks to....

They owned slaves, they accecpted segregation.

Ignorant generalizing bigot.:lol I don't even know where you got any of this. It's hilarious to see people's reactions to my rather nebulous posts about whitey. It has certainly said more about them than about myself.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Actually I'll just laugh at you because we hadn't heard a peep out of you when Bush was doing the missile lobbing into Pakistan.

That's because he was tactful about it compared to Obama and the Democrats, and that's saying something.

:lol I don't even know where you got any of this. It's hilarious to see people's reactions to my rather nebulous posts about whitey. It has certainly said more about them than about myself.

No, it definitely said more about you and the sweeping generalizations you are willing to make...not to mention the doublstandard you don't think twice about.

It definitely did.

You never made those comments to me...thus only by the hugest of stretches could you imagine this to be some sort of defensive response on my part...nay, it is your blatant doublstandard that is the outrage and reason for my comments.

MannyIsGod
01-23-2009, 03:41 PM
How man times have people here complained about strikes against targets in Pakistan? I'd like some links because I know I sure as hell haven't.

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 03:42 PM
That's because he was tactful about it compared to Obama and the Democrats, and that's saying something. Tactful = Not telling the American people ?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
That's because he was tactful about it compared to Obama and the Democrats, and that's saying something.What is tactful about repeated missile strikes that violate an Islamic country's sovereignty that you hold so precious now? That's really fucking stupid of you on top of being astoundingly hypocritical.

No, it definitely said more about you and the sweeping generalizations you are willing to make...not to mention the doublstandard you don't think twice about.

It definitely did.:lol Poor, oppressed whitttey.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
Tactful = Not telling the American people ?

Damn...what a self centered douchebag you are.

There are other countries in the world you know.

DannyT
01-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Well it's good to know we still kill innocent civillians :tu

thats stupid.....:nope

ChumpDumper

There are other countries in the world you know.So they never knew that Bush was attacking Pakistan?

Your point was attacking Pakistan = bad.

But somehow Bush made it all better for you because, well, because he's Bush and you have to suck his cock.

Shastafarian

There are other countries in the world you know.

I'm just trying to understand your use of "tactful". You're apologizing for a President initiating attacks in a friendly nation but you're lambasting another President for doing the same thing, only telling people he was gonna do it.

MannyIsGod
01-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Grasp at more straws IMO.

ChumpDumper
Obama was talking about ground troops during the campaign, not missiles, so whottt fucked up with his ignorance once again.

DannyT
Tactful = Not telling the American people ?

actually it is...because if you let the public know anything the news will tell everyone about it before it even fucking happens....ask Geraldo

so I would much rather not know about it then to have it foiled by some dumb ass journalist in the field

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 03:51 PM
actually it is...because if you let the public know anything the news will tell everyone about it before it even fucking happens....ask Geraldo

so I would much rather not know about it then to have it foiled by some dumb ass journalist in the field

Tactful =/= Tactical

DannyT
01-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Obama was talking about ground troops during the campaign, not missiles, so whottt fucked up with his ignorance once again.

Thats lame...when you say you are going to continue the fight...it doesnt mean just by grunts....even if you that....we all know the only way to continue the fight is by every means available and with the least amount of american and civillian deaths

DannyT
01-23-2009, 03:52 PM
ohhh tactful then he did it with respect....so yeah bush wins

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
ohhh tactful then he did it with respect....so yeah bush wins

He killed people with respect? :lol

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
PS: Manny

You are right, no Democrat has ever complained about border attacks on Pakistan and the death of innocent civillians.

Every single Democrat has been okay with it. 100%.

I suddenly understand why you guys hate America...because all it's promises of OPPORTUNITY are made to the individual, and not the hive.

Nowhere in our constitution, in anything uttered by our founding fathers about promises to racial and ethnic groups to have a better standard of living here than elsewhere even if the governmnent has to force it. In fact everything about the founding of thise country is about the rights of the individual over the collective.

Everything is about the promise to the individual...of an opportunity, and nothing more.

And I can show you, on an individual basis, minorities here are some of the wealthiest in the world...and it's because of what they do as individuals, not because they are part of some ethnic or racial group.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm just trying to understand your use of "tactful". You're apologizing for a President initiating attacks in a friendly nation but you're lambasting another President for doing the same thing, only telling people he was gonna do it.

Link to me lambasting Obama a single time in this thread?

Ooops.

Maybe if you could read you wouldn't be so fucking confused, and stupid.

whottt
01-23-2009, 03:56 PM

My bad...you're right, Obama did say he was going to blatantly shit AND piss on them, and since this is just blatantly pissing on them, I'm a fool...

Scoreboard you :tu

MannyIsGod
01-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Whottt, I said people here. I never said anything about Democrats or Republicans. I assume that when something is posted here its directed at the posters here. I know that you find it difficult to find ways to be mad about Obama (on his 3rd day in office no less) but trying to use this subject when its actually something - from what I can tell - most people here actually agree with is not only funny - its pretty damn stupid.

Carry on.

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 03:58 PM
No I don't...you need to stop posting and thinking you should ever post. Seriously...it's a huge mistake on your part when you jump to that conclusion.

Unless this took out Usama bin Laden(which would be pretty fucking funny) it's nothing more than Obama proving how tough he is....sending messages, and these messages are the sort that don't do shit.

That's because he was tactful about it compared to Obama and the Democrats, and that's saying something.

Link to me lambasting Obama a single time in this thread?

Ooops.

Maybe if you could read you wouldn't be so fucking confused, and stupid.

Maybe "lambasting" was too strong a word?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 03:59 PM
My bad...you're right, Obama did say he was going to blatantly shit AND piss on them, and since this is just blatantly pissing on them, I'm a fool...

Scoreboard you :tuThanks!

Now take Bush's cock out of your mouth and explain how his taking the exact same action in Pakistan for months was any different from Obama's action.

You can't?

Scoreboard me, again! :tu

DannyT
01-23-2009, 03:59 PM
I still think he was tactical about it....

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Whottt, I said people here. I never said anything about Democrats or Republicans. I assume that when something is posted here its directed at the posters here. I know that you find it difficult to find ways to be mad about Obama (on his 3rd day in office no less) but trying to use this subject when its actually something - from what I can tell - most people here actually agree with is not only funny - its pretty damn stupid.

Carry on.

What makes you think I'm mad at Obama over this? I don't think he's been the primary target of my invective...you guys are just tad overly defensive about imagined slights against the Messiah.

PS: On the third day Christ arose...and on the third day of his ascension Obama attacked Pakistan. Coincidence? I think not...

Suprised I had to be the one to bring it up though :depressed

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah well I hate to break this to you slick...but Pakistan is the one Muslim country that can beyond all doubt provide nuclear materials to terrorists for any sort of bomb they want to concoct, and they also have a direct link to the most extremist and fanatical muslims in the world. They also happen to have the most developed intelligence services of any muslim country(not to mention a huge population in this country)...so publicly humiliating them on the world stage and blatantly shitting on their soverignty is probably not the most brilliant of ideas if your goal is to reduce the threat of nuclear terrorism...Do you support the latest missile attack on Pakistan?

Yes or no.

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks!

Now take Bush's cock out of your mouth and explain how his taking the exact same action in Pakistan for months was any different from Obama's action.

You can't?

Idiot...the man was elected on a promise of change and defeated McCain on the charge that McCain was 4 more years of Bush...

Now here you are saying this is what Bush did, as a positive...and you don't see the fucking double standard?

You are a hopeless bigot.

Scoreboard me, again! :tu

4 more years...scoreboard you :tu

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Do you support the latest missile attack on Pakistan?

Yes or no.

No..because innocent civillians were likely killed and I hate seeing an America that stands for death and injustice.

We're no better than the terrorists are :depressed
We're the problem here.

Fuck...I need to go burn a flag and protest something.

I'll think I'll go talk shit about what a bunch of asshole we in America are to the Paki who works at the convenience store downt he road.

Maybe he'll see I'm openminded and dfferent from the majority of stupid rednecks infesting this country.

Maybe he'll even like me.

I just want to make sure he knows I don't support our country or the atrocities against his...

MannyIsGod
01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Its not that you're against Obama doing it dumb ass, its that you're trying to use it as some sort of political ammunition.

SnakeBoy
01-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I feel bad for those poor innocent muslims that were killed. Why doesn't Obama understand that all he's doing is creating more terrorists with every missile. Such blatant disregard for their constitutional rights is appalling!

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Idiot...the man was elected on a promise of change and defeated McCain on the charge that McCain was 4 more years of Bush...

Now here you are saying this is what Bush did, as a positive...and you don't see the fucking double standard?No, I've been quite consistent in regards to military actions in Pakistan. I don't expect you to have noticed because you're an idiot.

Your thinking that people largely opposed to Bush must oppose everything he ever did is simple-minded and stupid. I don't expect anything else from you.

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Its not that you're against Obama doing it dumb ass, its that you're trying to use it as some sort of political ammunition.

Shit...I should be more like Democrats and never do that. My bad.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
No..because innocent civillians were likely killed and I hate seeing an America that stands for death and injustice.

We're no better than the terrorists are :depressed
We're the problem here.

Fuck...I need to go burn a flag and protest something.

I'll think I'll go talk shit about what a bunch of asshole we in America are to the Paki who works at the convenience store downt he road.

Maybe he'll see I'm openminded and dfferent from the majority of stupid rednecks infesting this country.

Maybe he'll even like me.

I just want to make sure he knows I don't support our country or the atrocities against his...

I feel bad for those poor innocent muslims that were killed. Why doesn't Obama understand that all he's doing is creating more terrorists with every missile. Such blatant disregard for their constitutional rights is appalling!So you hate America now.

Just leave the country.

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
I feel bad for those poor innocent muslims that were killed. Why doesn't Obama understand that all he's doing is creating more terrorists with every missile. Such blatant disregard for their constitutional rights is appalling!

Racist. God I hate white people.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 04:24 PM
honestly, i havent seen this story anywhere but on this thread...

hater
01-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Obama, 18 kills

Bush 1,000,000+ kills

doubt he will catch up

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
So you hate America now.

Just leave the country.

Why don't you JOIN THE MILITARY and go kill them youself! Coward.

Where is tolerance and brotherly love you igrnorant christian daughter fucking hick who should be RIPPED INTO LITTLE BITTY PIECES AND BURIED ALIVE, (and exterminated off the planet)?

Nah...I aint leavin'...I'm taking this bitch down from the inside, just like my college Prof taught me too.

Go fuck yourself you hate filled war monger.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 04:33 PM

Where is tolerance and brotherly love you igrnorant christian daughter fucking hick who should be RIPPED INTO LITTLE BITTY PIECES AND BURIED ALIVE, (and exterminated off the planet)?

Nah...I aint leavin'...I'm taking this bitch down from the inside, just like my college Prof taught me too.

Go fuck yourself you hate filled war monger.You should be rounded up and tried for treason.

We're at war!

clambake
01-23-2009, 04:34 PM
just remember that bush was a success regarding his real agenda.

unfortunately, bin ladin wanted america to suffer, and bush is responsible for making this happen.

that osama guy played "w" for a sucker.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 04:34 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

atleast the media is supporting our operations now :tu

Warlord23
01-23-2009, 04:46 PM

Hilarious! The level of mental retardation and delusion has reached a new high

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 04:50 PM

Is this the same professor who listened to you come up with the theory of supermassive black holes?

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:52 PM
just remember that bush was a success regarding his real agenda.

No shit...he made the Democrats look fucking stupid because no matter how stupid and small minded his agenda was, it still made more sense than the Democrats strategy of opposing every single thing he was doing just on the baiss that he was Bush.

unfortunately, bin ladin wanted america to suffer, and bush is responsible for making this happen.

You are truly fucking stupid(and spoiled) if you think America, or Americans are suffering.

that osama guy played "w" for a sucker.

More like he gave Bush an excuse and justification to increase our presence in the Middle East...something I guarantee you Bush(and his backers) wanted to do from the day he was elected. Played? No...more like a gift from Allah.

Bush doesn't give a shit if people like him...that's the main thing about him that pisses everyone off to begin with...remember?

whottt
01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Is this the same professor who listened to you come up with the theory of supermassive black holes?

Actually...I'd be willing to be that guy was a aplotical. He was a bookwormish type that seem more concerned with numbers than human beings or politics.

By the way stupid fuck...I never claimed to be the first one thought of it, my point is that I arrived at that conclusion independently, regardless of whether or not it had been previously theoriezed elsewhere. I did think of it all on my own...and it was pretty obvious that's what they were just by looking at them...I'd be truly suprised if I was the first one that thought of it....nontheless, it wasn't a wildely held or discussed theory at that time(in 1989)

And it is a true story.

clambake
01-23-2009, 05:00 PM
No shit...he made the Democrats look fucking stupid because no matter how stupid and small minded his agenda was, it still made more sense than the Democrats strategy of opposing every single thing he was doing just on the baiss that he was Bush.
osama waited for a putz to take office....like clockwork.

You are truly fucking stupid(and spoiled) if you think America, or Americans are suffering.
whottt: i have no idea whats happening.

More like he gave Bush an excuse and justification to increase our presence in the Middle East...something I guarantee you Bush(and his backers) wanted to do from the day he was elected. Played? No...more like a gift from Allah.
sorry, i couldn't hear that over osama's laughter.

Bush doesn't give a shit if people like him...that's the main thing about him that pisses everyone off to begin with...remember?
i don't care what he thinks. he's stupid and he gave bin ladin what he wanted.

hater
01-23-2009, 05:03 PM

you should get out more

whottt
01-23-2009, 05:12 PM
osama waited for a putz to take office....like clockwork.

Yes, because it was something they threw together in just a couple of months.

whottt: i have no idea whats happening.

clambake: maybe I if I bitch about what I see on the news even though I've felt jack impact in my personal life and in fact brag about my employment on this board frequently...I won't sound like the completely fucking clueless retard I truly am.

sorry, i couldn't hear that over osama's laughter.

True...all the white people are fucking this country up...if we could be more like Africa and the Muslim countries where racism, slavery and reigious oppression are obsolete and everyone is well fed and employed ...then we'd have our shit together.

Oh well...at least we have an African Pseudo Muslim Lawyer President who's going to make Santa Claus real and slay death...and that's almost as good.

i don't care what he thinks.

Unlike he...who cares immensely what some guy on a message board names clambake thinks.

he's stupid and he gave bin ladin what he wanted.

True...as Bush was being run out of Washington to go live in a cardboard shack, his cronies destitute, after having fallen short of of his election goals and being denied that magical third term...I'd be willing to bet the thing that was bothering him the most and what really made him consider himself a failure, was that the liberals and the French don't like him...

Because everyone knows, the true benchmark of a Republican President, is how well he is liked by liberals.

Scoreboard you.

clambake
01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
wrong again whottt.

i don't think anyone knew the magnitude of his stupidity......not even him.

oh.....and i'm not employed.

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Obama, 18 kills

Bush 1,000,000+ kills

doubt he will catch up

you including abortions?

whottt
01-23-2009, 05:23 PM
wrong again whottt.

i don't think anyone knew the magnitude of his stupidity......not even him.

oh.....and i'm not employed.

Maybe if you didn't spend all day, every day posting on a message board..you would be. Or maybe you still wouldn't be...but even if you weren't, you'd still be in a country in which the overwhelming majority of people are employed, still...a country with employment figures that most small countries would give their left nuts for(let alone the biger ones)

Saying america is suffering and fucked up is like the saying the Spurs are a shitty badly run basketball team because they just lost a game. It is truly the domain of the ultra privileged to be outraged at anything less that absolute and total success...

America is only suffering or faliing when judged against itself and it's own past successes...

Still.

I call it being spoiled rotten and having an overly negative view.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 05:25 PM
I call it being spoiled rotten and having an overly negative view.Whitttey could learn a lot from that.

clambake
01-23-2009, 05:26 PM
still don't know whats going on, huh whottt? this suffering will hit hard very soon.

i'm worried about americans, even you.

now........you were saying i should get a job? any idea's?

clambake
01-23-2009, 05:27 PM
Whitttey could learn a lot from that.

:lol now that's just funny!

hater
01-23-2009, 05:33 PM
you including abortions?

not the same. They dont have to kill the babies

whottt
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

atleast the media is supporting our operations now :tu

The Democrats are finally on board too...it's just funny. Just like it was funny that a Democrat wouldn't touch this thread for the first hour it was posted.

It took time for the hive to come up with the appropriate response strategy.

I'll bet the damage control backrooms at the Daily KOS were buzzing from the getgo though.

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
not the same. They dont have to kill the babies

If you can make the big leap in logic and call war deaths murder we can do the same with abortion.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 05:36 PM
If you can make the big leap in logic and call war deaths murder we can do the same with abortion.

Who is "we"?

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Who is "we"?

are war deaths murder?

whottt
Whitttey could learn a lot from that.

Want to compare financial statements spoiled elitist cocksucker?

I bet I have a lot more reason to bitch about the state of the country and how fucked up it is than you do...

(including the last 8 years).

George Gervin's Afro
Suspected US missile strike kills 18 in Pakistan

By CHRIS BRUMMITT, Associated Press Writer Chris Brummitt, Associated Press Writer – 37 mins ago

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – Suspected U.S. missiles killed 18 people on the Pakistan side of the Afghan border Friday, security officials said, the first attacks on the al-Qaida stronghold since President Barack Obama took office.

At least five foreign militants were among those killed in the strikes by unmanned aircraft in two parts of the frontier region, an intelligence official said without naming them. There was no information on the identities of the others.

Pakistan's leaders had expressed hope Obama might halt the strikes, but few observers expected he would end a tactic that U.S. officials say has killed several top al-Qaida operatives and is denying the terrorist network a long-held safe haven.

The United States has staged more than 30 missile strikes inside Pakistan since August last year — a barrage seen as a sign of frustration in Washington over Islamabad's efforts to curb militants that the U.S. blames for violence in Afghanistan and fears could be planning attacks on the West.

Pakistan publicly protests the strikes in the northwest as violations of its sovereignty that often kill civilians and undermine its own campaign against terrorists that have also launched bloody attacks on domestic targets.

So then you like him now? You cheered when bush killed 200,000 innocent civilians so are you happy now?

balli
01-23-2009, 05:39 PM
no get video

Peter und der Wolf.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Want to compare financial statements spoiled elitist cocksucker?

I bet I have a lot more reason to bitch about the state of the country and how fucked up it is than you do...

(including the last 8 years).So you don't hold yourself at all responsible for your status?

Talk about double standards.

George Gervin's Afro
01-23-2009, 05:41 PM
4 more years! 4 more years!

sook
01-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Fuck stick...

a completely agree with you whottt, I'm not an Obama hater or lover but that was pure stupidity, and the fact he did do it....lets not even go there.

You can't do that to sovereign countries, if Mexico launched a missile into TX we would be all over them, this is adding fuel to the fire.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 05:45 PM
being white makes me smart and rich.

malicious, but smart and rich.

:tu

whottt
01-23-2009, 05:50 PM
still don't know whats going on, huh whottt? this suffering will hit hard very soon.

i'm worried about americans, even you.

You're a dickhead...

now........you were saying i should get a job? any idea's?

#1. Call a moving company. They are always hiring and they pay cash daily.

#2. Cut off your internet access...if you are unemployed, how is that you can afford internet access all day long?

Internet access isn't really a necessity for survival it is very much a luxury, and it can be had on a short term basis for free at your local public libary.

Or conversely, if you have a laptop and wirely card you can get internet access for free at quite a few spots most cities.

#3. Stop paying on your all your credit cards and loans with balances under 4000 dollars....start with the biggest asshole banks first. The banks are primarily responsible for this, their own gouging practices are the main reason people are unable to pay them...since they fucked us, it's time to fuck them.

Yeah you'll take it up the ass for 7 years bugt overall it's a very satisfying feeling once the 7 years is up.

#4. Next time you find yourself bitching about what America needs or what it lacks...go make it, that's what Ben Franklin meant about necessity being the mother of invention, and sound finances.

Me? I don't make much money...but that's primarily because I hate working and would rather be poor do what I want then work hard and spend my life attempting to make money to buy shit I really don't need and won't really...quench my hunger. I keep a tent, camping gear and a gun in a back back in the back of my car, I know how to fish and hunt...and I can walk down the street or out into a field and figure out what is edible andf what isn't(in my mind this makes me the wealthies man in the world)...I know how to make my own drugs and play own music..and I have no desire to spend the last 15 years of my life pissing on myself in a nursing home...

On the day all this shit comes crashing down, if ever...I'm gonna be excited about it.

whottt
01-23-2009, 05:57 PM
So you don't hold yourself at all responsible for your status?

I am 100% responsible for it...that's how I know all the people bitching about it are full of shit.

I am also responsible for my own education which I paid for entirely on my own, with no grants, no loans, and no help...and am continuing to do so.

And that's how I know people are full of shit when they bitch about that.

To be fair...it is getting pretty fucking expensive now, and if I Obama wants to bust the Universities asses on their tuitions I am with him 100%...

What really gets me is that Universities are overwhelming loaded with people that talking about the evils of greed and capitalism, while the Universities themselves break every one and have predatory domination over all sports activities and merchandising in their cities...

Talk about double standards.

There is no double standard....I'm the one that has reason to bitch about not having my ass wiped by the government.

Even good hearted lib Manny was trying to fuck poor little ole me out of my hard earned money on this last election cycle.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:04 PM
BTW

spoiled elitist cocksucker

status?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

hater
01-23-2009, 06:05 PM

who said they are not the same???

war is murder, so is abortion.

My point is that Obama might be responsible for war deaths because he gives direct or idirect orders to the military.

He is not ordering ppl to kill their babies. therefore, abortions don't count towards his kill #s.

jack sommerset
01-23-2009, 06:14 PM
3rd day in office and firing missles into Pakistan. Nice job Obama. Looks like he listened to Bush. I like it. Welcome to the fight.

hater
01-23-2009, 06:15 PM
^ he had to lose his virginity sooner or later

SnakeBoy
01-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I have no desire to spend the last 15 years of my life pissing on myself in a nursing home...

You do realize that decision isn't yours to make right?

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:22 PM
You do realize that decision isn't yours to make right?

No...but I realize Jesus commited suicide. I mean, he had the power to save himself, and didn't.

Ya Vez
01-23-2009, 06:23 PM
I wonder why the liberal media is burying this story....

but here is the link.. if it doesn't work check the ap news site...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan;_ylt=AkAVOEHdCuUNFo.NXes9E_Gs0NUE

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:24 PM
oh, you want me to work for somebody.

will this somehow enlighten me?

Ya Vez
01-23-2009, 06:24 PM
So then you like him now? You cheered when bush killed 200,000 innocent civilians so are you happy now?

Hey it's Obama's first blood... why is the media burying this story.. I mean this is his first.... aye..

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:27 PM
There is no double standard....I'm the one that has reason to bitch:lol

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Hey it's Obama's first blood... why is the media burying this story..
Here's the first listing when one googles "Pakistan" in the news today:

Dual Drone Attacks Kill at Least 15 in Pakistan
New York Times, United States - 1 hour ago
By RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr. ISLAMABAD -- Two missile attacks launched from unmanned American aircraft killed at least 15 people in western Pakistan on Friday, ...
Suspected US Missile Strikes Kill at Least 20 in Pakistan Washington Post
Suspected US missile attacks kill 18 in Pakistan Los Angeles Times
Deadly missiles strike Pakistan BBC News
Bloomberg - Aljazeera.net
all 811 news articles

The only burying here is your head in the sand.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
:sleep

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
You didn't look anywhere else.

Nice edit.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3587219/2/istockphoto_3587219_white_flag_with_clipping_path. jpg

Laydown accepted :tu

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
whottt said he'll be excited when it all comes crashing down.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Laydown accepted :tuLaydown for what?

Sometimes all you deserve is derisive laughter.

It really doesn't sound like you make enough money to bitch about people taking it away from you.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:35 PM
whottt said he'll be excited when it all comes crashing down.Yeah, just more proof he hates America.

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:36 PM
It really doesn't sound like you make enough money to bitch about people taking it away from you.

who needs money when you can fish?

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
The Government? :lol they aren't going to take dime from me...and in fact I'll probably get some of you hard earned money...

What should I spend it on? I'm thinking Taco Cabana...

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:39 PM
The liberal creed :tuLaughing at you is pretty much a universal these days.

Anyone can do it. Your stupidity is a great uniter on these internets.

Um...the less you have, the more it hurts when people(Manny) take it away from you.Unless nothing is taken from you, or you get more from others anyway like you say you will.

The Government? :lol they aren't going to take dime from me...and in fact I'll probably get some of you hard earned money...

Obama is trying to ensure it at this very moment.

Just remember, I wasn't for it.So you're not going to accept it, right.

That would be hypocritical.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:40 PM
whottt said he'll be excited when it all comes crashing down.

<<<has always said he might be the most truly liberal poster on the forum.

Why does this surprise you?

johnsmith.
01-23-2009, 06:41 PM
So after reading this topic I am to assume the Democrats are now the new republicans since they took over where bush left off and the republicans are now the new democrats because they are now doing all the complaining?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:41 PM
What should I spend it on? I'm thinking Taco Cabana...Why are you attributing your quote to me?

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:42 PM
<<<has always said he might be the most truly liberal poster on the forum.

Why does this surprise you?

it sounds like you hate suffering alone.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Laughing at you is pretty much a universal these days.

Anyone can do it. Your stupidity is a great uniter on these internets.

Kumbaya you high minded individual you :tu

Unless nothing is taken from you.

Thanks to me...not to him.

So you're not going to accept it, right.

Hell fucking yeah I am going to accept it...and always said I would if he won the election. In fact I am going to max it out.

Going to take full advantage of the educational programs he offers(except for anyones tied into community service).

I just call it my way of making sure he keeps his promises.

That would be hypocritical.

Nothing hypocritical about it...the American people have spoken. Time to unite and go along.

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
So after reading this topic I am to assume the Democrats are now the new republicans since they took over where bush left off and the republicans are now the new democrats because they are now doing all the complaining?

not really. obama never said he'd go easy on the bad guys. he said he'd be smart about it.

how's the back? you on the links yet?

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Why are you attributing your quote to me?

My bad...the question was directed at you though...

What should I spend it on...hookers?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Thanks to me...not to him.What did you do?

Hell fucking yeah I am going to accept it...and always said I would if he won the election. In fact I am going to max it out.

Going to take full advantage of the educational programs he offers(except for anyones tied into community service).

I just call it my way of making sure he keeps his promises.So why did you never utilize any programs before? It can't have been out of principle because you just shit all over that with that last sentence. Looks like you simply want to take every opportunity to be a hypocrite.

Nothing hypocritical about it...the American people have spoken. Time to unite and go along.Probably the most hypocritical thing you have ever posted.

Impressive.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:51 PM
who needs money when you can fish?

Yeah I can fish...but you have internet access and spend all day on the political forum 365 days a year without a job...

I'm much more impressed by that...

johnsmith.
01-23-2009, 06:51 PM
not really. obama never said he'd go easy on the bad guys. he said he'd be smart about it.

I was talking about this forum. I notice a pattern here. If a Republican is in office all the democrats complain and the republicans justify what Bush does.

Now that Obama is in office it seems like all the bitching is done by the republicans and the Democrats are justifying what Obama does.

I guess there no forum for folks who just don't agree with both of you assholes.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:52 PM
What did you do?

Didn't bet against Obama winning the election...

So why did you never utilize any programs before? It can't have been out of principle because you just shit all over that with that last sentence. Looks like you simply want to take every opportunity to be a hypocrite.

America never elected a guy who was trying to buy their votes before as President....

Probably the most hypocritical thing you have ever posted.

Impressive.

And you think I'm the comedian.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:53 PM
I was talking about this forum. I notice a pattern here. If a Republican is in office all the democrats complain and the republicans justify what Bush does.

Now that Obama is in office it seems like all the bitching is done by the republicans and the Democrats are justifying what Obama does.

I guess there no forum for folks who just don't agree with both of you assholes.So what is your position on the missile attacks on Pakistan?

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:54 PM
My bad...the question was directed at you though...

What should I spend it on...hookers?

Question?

I know...I'll donate it to the Sarah Palin 2012 campaign.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 06:55 PM
you spend all day on the political forum 365 days a year .

How would you know that unless you was here each day also?

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:55 PM

I guess there no forum for folks who just don't agree with both of you assholes.

there's a difference between smart and stupid.

afghanistan, smart. iraq, stupid.

you'll see when iraq comes crumbling down.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Didn't bet against Obama winning the election...I completely believe that you were afraid to put your money where your mouth was.

America never elected a guy who was trying to buy their votes before as President....Every person running for president does that. Disingenuous and hypocritical. Par for the course.

And you think I'm the comedian.I don't think you are intentionally funny.

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:56 PM

You invented the internet and you have to ask?

whottt
01-23-2009, 06:58 PM
I completely believe that you were afraid to put your money where your mouth was.

Coming from a guy that's too much of a pussy to make a vbookie bet...that's ironic.

Every person running for president does that. Disingenuous and hypocritical. Par for the course.

Complete and total bullshit...no one has ever done it as blatantly as Obama...

I don't think you are intentionally funny.

You don't think a lot of things...

clambake
01-23-2009, 06:59 PM

he wants me to take a minimum wage, dead end job. he's lonely.

need any furniture moved?

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:01 PM
he wants me to take a minimum wage, dead end job. he's lonely.

Actually...the moving thing pays a lot better than minimum wage. I did it in the early 90's(when I was paying for my own education) and made a hundred bucks a day doing it.

need any furniture moved?

Yeah you're too good for that job aren't ya?

You non-elitist.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 07:01 PM
So what is your position on the missile attacks on Pakistan?

I would have to look into who actually called for the attacks and what was the reason before I criticize anyone. Where I see how Bush fucked up he would attack people when there was no war in that region, at least we are already in some sort of conflict in that area it's not like Obama attacked Canada.

But unlike Bill O'Rily and Sean Hannity I like to hear all sides of the issues before I make a Judgment call. If only Bush and his brain washed worshipers in this forum would do the same we may already know a little bit more of what really happened on 9/11.

SnakeBoy
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM

American politics is about your team versus my team and not much else. The fans of the team that's losing get to bitch about the refs and the fans of the team that's winning has to defend the refs. Now pick a team and get with the program.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
You invented the internet and you have to ask?

I didn't invent it for you to do your stand up act.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Coming from a guy that's too much of a pussy to make a vbookie bet...that's ironic.I bet real money from time to time. vBookie is just another way to get an internets rep, so i can see why it's so important to you.

Complete and total bullshit...no one has ever done it as blatantly as Obama...Everyone has done it as blatantly as Obama. You just fell in love with his opponent's running mate, so he has to be the antichrist.

You don't think a lot of things...One simply doesn't have to think much when arguing with you. You kick your own ass so thoroughly and regularly, one could probably make a bot that would own you.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM
American politics is about your team versus my team and not much else. The fans of the team that's losing get to bitch about the refs and the fans of the team that's winning has to defend the refs. Now pick a team and get with the program.

I am not a Democrat and I can't stand Bush , what team is there for the very few educated ones like myself in this forum?

DarkReign
are war deaths murder?

I dont believe so at all. But you said "we".

DarkReign
I am not a Democrat and I can't stand Bush , what team is there for the very few educated ones like myself in this forum?

Log out of troll, then post.

clambake
01-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah you're too good for that job aren't ya?

i wouldn't say that. it's just interesting that you would want me to do something that you do.

another indication of your loneliness.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Whott you can keep on babbling about liberal this, conservative that ll day long. All that shows me is that you have no clue.

I could really give a shit about the sovereignty of a country when within that countries borders are a militant group responsible for attacks on American soil as well as destabilizing one of our protectorates.

Politically they cannot go into the tribal mountainous regions and take out AQ because too much of their populace is sentimental that way and quite frankly they are a despotism. As such they cannot do what is in our best interest. Given that fuck them. Sovereignty my ass.

Personally, I would like to see done away with US policy for the last 60 years of supporting despots in order to get a tenuous foothold in a region. We have unquestionable air superiority which means we can supply ourselves anywhere anytime regardless of what they approve of.

The bottomline is that the people we are attacking are intent on attacks on American soil and the destabilization of a US protectorate. If Obabma or whomever else wants to attack them then that is the right thing to do. If a country is unwilling or unable to assist us in that cause then they are not worthy of the sovereignty they consistently whine about.

If you cannot control what is going on inside your borders then you have no business bitching. And don't get me started on Mexico.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Log out of troll, then post.

Why so i can be labeled? If I log on as Joe Chalupa then I will hear it from Whottt, if I log on as Tpark I will it from Chump! Why must you judge a person by their screen name instead of there posts?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
When I log on as Al Gore I hear it from DarkReign.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
I bet real money from time to time.

Link?

I mean just becuase you say it, doesn't make it so.

Everyone has done it as blatantly as Obama.

Absolutely false...

Reagan didn't do it.
Bush 1 didn't do it.
Even Clinton didn't do it.
Bush 2 didn't do it.

No one in my lifetime has run first and foremost on a platform on taking someone's money away from them and giving it to someone else, for a vote, and if they have done so...I would love to see it.

You just fell in love with his opponent's running mate, so he has to be the antichrist.

You hate women so she must be the anti-christ...I mean, how dare she accept a VP nod...didn't that cunt know her place?

One simply doesn't have to think much when arguing with you.
Chump...your motivations are so pathetically transparent that of all posters on the entire internet...you are the least likely to kick anyone's ass. The next time you even attempt to argue with someone based on what they have actually said...just might be the first.

I hate to break it to you, but complete and total obstinance isn't really a great debate tactic...and just about anyone can do it, but few do it so totally as yourself.

You kick your own ass so thoroughly and regularly, one could probably make a bot that would own you.

Let's try it...start an argument with me.

Al Gore
01-23-2009, 07:17 PM
I could really give a shit about the sovereignty of a country when within that countries borders are a militant group responsible for attacks on American soil .

Even if you find out 9/11 was are own doing and not an outside force?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Link?

I mean just becuase you say it, doesn't make it so.My betting real money makes it so. Of course you want all the evidence to be on the internets because that's what is important to you.

Absolutely false...

Reagan didn't do it.
Bush 1 didn't do it.
Even Clinton didn't do it.
Bush 2 didn't do it.

No one in my lifetime has run on a platform on taking someone's money away from them and giving it to someone else, for a vote, in my lifetime, and if they have done so...I would love to see it.They all did it. You just didn't see it.

You hate women so she must be the anti-christ...I mean, how dare she accept a VP nod...didn't that cunt know her place?I'm guessing you are between girlfriends right now.

Chump...your motivations are so pathetically transparent that of all posters on the entire internet...you are the least likely to kick anyone's ass. The next time you even attempt to argue with someone based on what they have actually said...just might be the first.What are my motivations?

johnsmith.
01-23-2009, 07:21 PM
One simply doesn't have to think much when arguing with you. You kick your own ass so thoroughly and regularly, one could probably make a bot that would own you.

/thread :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 07:22 PM
Even if you find out 9/11 was are own doing and not an outside force?

I am not even going to grace that with a response.

Yeah the moon landings were false, the CIA killed Kennedy and Area 51 is full of aliens.

To think in a society where Woodward and Bernstein took down the head executive power, thinking things like that is sheer stupidity.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:22 PM
i wouldn't say that. it's just interesting that you would want me to do something that you do.

You are unemployed and need to pay for internet access...I think it's interesting that you are choosy when things are so, insufferable.

another indication of your loneliness.

A better indication of your stupidness...not that any more indicators are needed.

SnakeBoy
01-23-2009, 07:23 PM

http://www.reason.com/UserFiles/Image/dweigel/libertarians08/lp2008d3ball.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
And Whott, every president has talked about changing the taxcode. That is exactly what youre talking about.

clambake
01-23-2009, 07:28 PM
You are unemployed and need to pay for internet access...I think it's interesting that you are choosy when things are so, insufferable.
why don't you call me the guy in their parents basement?

you're not interested in money, remember?

A better indication of your stupidness...not that any more indicators are needed.
one time, i told a psychopath to send me their resume.

that was stupid.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:29 PM
My betting real money makes it so. Of course you want all the evidence to be on the internets because that's what is important to you.
lol asking for a link means the internet is important to you?
Your hypochisy knows no bounds.

They all did it. You just didn't see it.

I'm guessing you are between girlfriends right now.

Whatever makes you feel better Chump.

What are my motivations?

Stupidity...

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I dont believe so at all. But you said "we".

hater and I or those who believe war deaths are murder and I.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:32 PM
why don't you call me the guy in their parents basement?

you're not interested in money, remember?

But you are...that's why you voted for a guy who was buying your vote.

one time, i told a psychopath to send me their resume.

that was stupid.

Really was...especially since you are unemployed. Incredibly stupid in fact...

Do you frequenly lie to pscyhopaths?

clambake
01-23-2009, 07:37 PM
But you are...that's why you voted for a guy who was buying your vote.
i voted for palin, cuz she's hot.

Really was...especially since you are unemployed. Incredibly stupid in fact...

Do you frequenly lie to pscyhopaths?

nah, i only know one.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:38 PM
And Whott, every president has talked about changing the taxcode. That is exactly what youre talking about.

No offense, but I refuse to engage in a serious politiccal debate(or any other kind for that matter) with a someone who calls themselves FuzzyLumpkins.

Even I've got standards...

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:40 PM
nah, i only know one.

And yet you lied to him and mislead him about the possibility of employment...when it is something you are incapable of attaining for yourself.

Because you care so much right?

You're so smart clamshit.

clambake
01-23-2009, 07:40 PM
he'll debate you if you change your name to John Wayne.

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 07:41 PM
FuzzyLumpkins sounds like the name of a member

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 07:49 PM
lol asking for a link means the internet is important to you?
Your hypochisy knows no bounds. No, it means you think things only happen on the internets. I've only briefly met like six people from these boards, including you. Chances are I would more likely make a bet with someone I know outside the confines of SpursTalk, no?

Whatever makes you feel better Chump.So I'm right.

Stupidity...Your claiming to know my motivations was pretty stupid. Your trying to weasel out of it when you are called on it is typical.

whottt
01-23-2009, 07:59 PM
No, it means you think things only happen on the internets. I've only briefly met like six people from these boards, including you. Chances are I would more likely make a bet with someone I know outside the confines of SpursTalk, no?

Ahh ok...well that explains it. Maybe someday I'll have the guts to bet real money off the internet.

Did you bet on McCain to win? Off the internet I mean? For real money?

So I'm right.

Thanks to me for agreeing with you, oh you who can stop?

Your claiming to know my motivations was pretty stupid. Your trying to weasel out of it when you are called on it is typical.

I said I know your motivations, you asked for them, I cited stupidity and you, unsurprisingly, disagreed...

This is the part where I say ok chump, what are you motivations, and you give me a typical chump non-answer mixing in words like coward ,liar and weasel...

It's so mystifying...and asskicking.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 08:02 PM
No offense, but I refuse to engage in a serious politiccal debate(or any other kind for that matter) with a someone who calls themselves FuzzyLumpkins.

Even I've got standards...

That is so completely weak but whatever.

Fact of the matter is that changing of the tax code is redistribution of wealth and every single president pretty much ever has done it.

Oh an I hope for your sake that you make more that 125k a year because if not your political beliefs are pretty dumb.

whottt
01-23-2009, 08:03 PM
That is so completely weak but whatever.

Fact of the matter is that changing of the tax code is redistribution of wealth and every single president pretty much ever has done it.

Oh an I hope for your sake that you make more that 125k a year because if not your political beliefs are pretty dumb.

Please mix in some vulgarity...

Edit: It'll be even cuter.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Please mix in some vulgarity...

Edit: It'll be even cuter.

Vulgarity is the solace of small minds.

And do you normally resort to these sore loser type of tactics when you cannot come up with a decent rebuttal?

You sound like a conservative talk show host. Please at least try and think for yourself.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Why so i can be labeled? If I log on as Joe Chalupa then I will hear it from Whottt, if I log on as Tpark I will it from Chump! Why must you judge a person by their screen name instead of there posts?

When I log on as Al Gore I hear it from DarkReign.

:lmao

Good answer.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 08:08 PM
hater and I or those who believe war deaths are murder and I.

Hmm, you made it sound like you were speaking for certain political affiliation, but I must have misread you on that.

War = Casualties. Theyre inevitable. Trying to limit them is of profound importance, but the actual elimination is impossible. So it goes.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 08:11 PM

And do you normally resort to these sore loser type of tactics when you cannot come up with a decent rebuttal?

You sound like a conservative talk show host. Please at least try and think for yourself.

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone.

http://www.memphismemories.org/Topics/Radio_TV/1960s_Network_TV/Rod_Serling1.jpg

Rod wishes you luck.

whottt
01-23-2009, 08:18 PM

Getting uptight over a simple word is function of even smaller one...

Fuck
Sex

What really is the diference Fwuzzy?

Not normally...but when you come at me with a devastatingly original and heretofore unforseen method of attack like huge sweeping rationalizations and saying all politicians are the same while silmultansouse weidling the ability of an incapability of telling the difference between letting someone keep their own money, and directly taking it from them....something that hasn't even been tried(tediously) by at least 1 other poster in the recent history of this thread...

I have no choice other than to flee...in fact I will do so now...and you FuzzyLumpkins are the first person in the entire history of SpursTalk to get me to do this...

Take a bow sir, you are truly one of a kind.

Suck my asshole?

MaNuMaNiAc
01-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Fuck stick...

I never said he didn't jackass, but to try and throw this shit on Obama as if it wasn't something that has been announced and expected for quite a while now is concocted indignation. Specially, when none of this shit has EVER bothered republicans in the past. Stupid fucks like you are sitting on your keyboard just waiting for something to bitch about. Shit, the article even states it plainly

like I said, you'll bitch and moan on every little thing until nobody is going to give a fuck what you say or about what you say it. Shit, you're prime example this whottt, nobody gives a fuck what you think anymore.

Its not, and its not a legitimate fuck up on Obama's third day in office, now is it you ignorant fuck.

We've been over this already, the 3rd world shtick hasn't done shit for you for the past 4 years, what the fuck do you think its going to do now :lol Damn, you're slow.

aaah... the old tried and true tactic of "they did it first". What are you 4 years old? If what those liberals did for 8 years doesn't give you a clue of what needs to change in the next 4, then wtf do you even bother with this shit?

:lmao give me a break man! How pathetically hypocrite can you get?? seriously? are you posting with a straight face? 'cause its just getting ridiculous now.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-23-2009, 08:48 PM

yet another person that has discovered whottt is absolutely full of shit. Congrats whottt!

whottt
01-23-2009, 09:21 PM
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone.

http://www.memphismemories.org/Topics/Radio_TV/1960s_Network_TV/Rod_Serling1.jpg

Rod wishes you luck.

Um...I am pretty easy to understand, I simply don't like to see large (usually)belligerent angry mobs of people convinced they're right because they are a mob...not even on the internet. Basically a post modern champion of the underdog, which brands me a conservative in the contemporary political arena, me and Ann...it's not just politics though, I tend to get the urge to tell people to shut the fuck up even at concerts.

Personally I think it's an evolutionary trait that aids survival in cold environments of sparse vegetation and other sorts of food...since traits of that sort are owhelmingly present in people of
Scandinavian and Germanic descent...more than it is any sort of social disorder, but I certainly could be wrong.

You OTOH, seem to think you are a conservative and I can find exactly jack shit to see how you arrived at that conclusion other than you are:

A. A liar
B. Don't have the foggiest notion of what a conservative is and just like the sound of that word better than you do liberal.

A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you...smiles and says he's conservative...

whottt
01-23-2009, 09:24 PM
We've been over this already, the 3rd world shtick hasn't done shit for you for the past 4 years, what the fuck do you think its going to do now :lol Damn, you're slow.

You're fucking kidding me...calling you third world has made you property. It's pissed you off far more than anyone else on this forum...and that's why I say it to you, every time we have any sort of discourse. And it never fails to get the same reaction out of you every single time.

Has no effect on smeagol you notice...he's not owned by his insecurity over a word like you are...Thirdy.

*Flush*

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Just curious whottt, and I apologize for going off topic, but why are you such an asshole? Is there something sharp in your ass or something? Are you on your period? I'm just wondering.

Chief
01-23-2009, 09:27 PM
It's a lose lose situation for Paki.

The Paki Military will never oust the terrorists from the tribal regions. Hell some months ago, an entire regiment gave up to the terrorists and became hostages. It's a joke.

When they have tried to, either their military which is improperly trained end up getting captured, or the terrorists retaliate by blowing up hotels like the Marriott they did in Islamabad.

Paki's Screwed either way.

whottt
01-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Just curious whottt, and I apologize for going off topic, but why are you such an asshole? Is there something sharp in your ass or something? Are you on your period? I'm just wondering.

I'll answer your question if you answer mine...why is it that you don't realize you are every bit the asshole I am? Made worse by the fact that there are more of you than there are me?

The Reckoning
01-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Rod wishes you luck.

http://i42.tinypic.com/16j1x8m.jpg

:smokin'

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 09:44 PM
I'll answer your question if you answer mine...why is it that you don't realize you are every bit the asshole I am? Made worse by the fact that there are more of you than there are me?

I'm an asshole. But I'm nowhere near as big of an asshole as you are buddy.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-23-2009, 09:46 PM
LOL

the level of discussion in this political forum has gone from bad to anus-gay if we're at 7 pages on a "US missile kills innocent pakis" thread.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Getting uptight over a simple word is function of even smaller one...

Fuck
Sex

What really is the diference Fwuzzy?

Not normally...but when you come at me with a devastatingly original and heretofore unforseen method of attack like huge sweeping rationalizations and saying all politicians are the same while silmultansouse weidling the ability of an incapability of telling the difference between letting someone keep their own money, and directly taking it from them....something that hasn't even been tried(tediously) by at least 1 other poster in the recent history of this thread...

I have no choice other than to flee...in fact I will do so now...and you FuzzyLumpkins are the first person in the entire history of SpursTalk to get me to do this...

Take a bow sir, you are truly one of a kind.

Suck my asshole?

I never said i was uptight about them; the saying means that if you rely on them then that is the case. I think your acting like a fucking child.

Broad generalizations? Quit being obtuse. I am talking about particular policy decisions, tax code and the like. You are the one that is unwilling to actually talk about them. Instead you act like your pussy hurts.

Well celan that sand out and I am well aware of how you behave. That has nothing to do with my comment eitehr. I imagine you are in the position where you cannot come up with a better rebuttal quite often. That is neither here nor there.

And you really do sound like a mouthpiece for the GOP. Youre criticizing based on rhetoric or some partisan bullshit rather than the policies themselves.

I personally cannot staqnd either political party because they make mindless automatons yourself.

And I repeat, if you make less than 125k and you voet GOP consistently its pretty friggin stupid. I see a lot of people living in double wides who talk shit about tax code and whatnot when the status quo is biting them in the ass.

whottt
01-23-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm an asshole. But I'm nowhere near as big of an asshole as you are buddy.

That's because smug young liberal assholes that think they know everyting outnumber the conservative ones by like a 15-1 ratio on the internet, plus they tend to be more computer saavy...on top of that most of the conservatives flail around wildly even when they attempt to match the assholedness of the young obnoxious and overly pretentious liberal assholes...so I need to be a bigger one to compensate for it. It's a quality vs quantity thing...but make no mistake about, the majority o posters on this political forum are liberal assholes. 15-1 ratio...easily, and I don't like mobs.

Edit: Pretty much every poster on this political forum is an asshole...the non-assholes interested in discussing politics don't touch this place with a 10 foot pole...you'd have to be an idiot to think you are going to accomplish anything via discussion in this forum.

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 10:14 PM
That's because smug young liberal assholes that think they know everyting outnumber the conservative ones by like a 15-1 ratio on the internet, plus they tend to be more computer saavy...on top of that most of the conservatives flail around wildly even when they attempt to match the assholedness of the young obnoxious and overly pretentious liberal assholes...so I need to be a bigger one to compensate for it. It's a quality vs quantity thing...but make no mistake about, the majority o posters on this political forum are liberal assholes. 15-1 ratio...easily, and I don't like mobs.

Edit: Pretty much every poster on this political forum is an asshole...the non-assholes interested in discussing politics don't touch this place with a 10 foot pole...you'd have to be an idiot to think you are going to accomplish anything via discussion in this forum.

:lol Alright there ya go, fair enough.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-23-2009, 10:21 PM
you'd have to be an idiot to think you are going to accomplish anything via discussion in this forum.

That's where we disagree. We both know that ruffling feathers is one of the best things about this forum. It's fun.

DarkReign
01-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Um...I am pretty easy to understand, I simply don't like to see large (usually)belligerent angry mobs of people convinced they're right because they are a mob...not even on the internet. Basically a post modern champion of the underdog, which brands me a conservative in the contemporary political arena, me and Ann...it's not just politics though, I tend to get the urge to tell people to shut the fuck up even at concerts.

Personally I think it's an evolutionary trait that aids survival in cold environments of sparse vegetation and other sorts of food...since traits of that sort are owhelmingly present in people of
Scandinavian and Germanic descent...more than it is any sort of social disorder, but I certainly could be wrong.

Sweeeeeet. Sprechen sie deutsch? Ich bin Deutsch.

You OTOH, seem to think you are a conservative and I can find exactly jack shit to see how you arrived at that conclusion other than you are:

A. A liar
B. Don't have the foggiest notion of what a conservative is and just like the sound of that word better than you do liberal.

A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you...smiles and says he's conservative...

I do not consider myself a conservative, but thanks for playing. You speak as though you thought you had a convert at some time or another? Unlike your silly attempt at seeing the world simply and easily, I realize things are larger than simple animatronic responses adhering to the meanderings of common political leanings. Im no more a liberal than I am a conservative, and you just cant believe that.

Dont even try and hide behind "sticking up for the little man". Youre no more standing up for someone else than I am. No, you stand up for Whottt and Whottt alone. You go through the typical motions of argument in any platitude you make...over and over and over. When challenged, you chalk it up to intellectual inferiority or their inability to understand your meaning, or most commonly, both.

Personally, I dont give a shit as I am sure you dont as well. So cut this post up in the usual bitesize, little tidbits you require for consumption. Release your line-by-line scathing, personally gratifying remarks of no importance to anyone who knows what youre about.

I dont try and pretend to be anything but myself on the net, I dont lack the necessary outlet in real life that even requires me to consider the prospect of having a Batman to my Bruce Wayne. As I am sure you dont care, the only people who give a shit to engage you are noobs and people who have actually shook your hand and come away with an opinion that rates somewhere above "embarassing". Congrats.

For as cool, smart and witty as you think you are, you have the maturity of a nine year old and are nothing more than the most ineffective, wannabe internet bully I have ever encountered. And honestly, thats laughable. Truly pathetic for a grown man.

Shastafarian
01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Sprechen sie deutsch?

You don't have to be formal with whottt :lol

whottt
01-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Damn, how'd you get a stick that big up your ass?

PS: You were doing good until you went to the maturity card, take that shit to the 5th grade girls forum.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Damn, how'd you get a stick that big up your ass?

PS: You were doing good until you went to the maturity card, take that shit to the 5th grade girls forum.

You were being a whiny little girl. Now the tough guy routine. You remind me of Cartman.

whottt
01-23-2009, 11:48 PM
You were being a whiny little girl. Now the tough guy routine. You remind me of Cartman.

And your name is FuzzyLumpkins...

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 11:50 PM
whottt's just another blowhard who thinks he knows more than he does, and gets cheesed when reminded that he doesn't. One can take the example of his claiming to know my motivations. When actually asked what he thinks they are, he gets cheesed, gives an irrelevant one word answer to try to piss me off and then tries to change the subject to get out of explaining himself because he knows he can't.

And the circle will be unbroken.

spurster
01-23-2009, 11:53 PM
1. I doubt that Obama explicitly ordered or approved this. He probably is letting the military continue what they have been doing in Afghanistan and Pakistan. I agree he is responsible now however it happened.

2. I don't think the US has the stomach to continue a policy that kills so many civilians. I know I don't. It's not clear that we are getting the message across that if you harbor AQ, we don't care how many human shields there are. If we do get the message across, these people may be crazy enough tribally and Muslimly (the militant side) to harbor AQ even more.

3. Those who didn't criticize Bush, in fact praised Bush, for these kinds of actions have zero credibility for criticizing Obama for the same thing.

4. It is easy to criticize, but can you come up with anything better? My view is that just like we are pouring money down the hole with the bailout, we are likewise pouring blood and money down the hole in the Middle East. We should get out, let them bloody each other (likely more casualites than if we stay, but at least it's not our bombs) and strike strategically wherever they try to become organized, e.g., training camps and the like. Containment is a much more affordable and a much more realizable strategy than trying to achieve unconditional surrender.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2009, 11:56 PM
As far as my motivation goes, I enjoy posting here. I didn't know anything else was required.

Ok, I'm also an NWO shill for the 9/11 coverup, but I enjoy that too.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:00 AM
whottt's just another blowhard who thinks he knows more than he does, and gets cheesed when reminded that he doesn't. One can take the example of his claiming to know my motivations. When actually asked what he thinks they are, he gets cheesed, gives an irrelevant one word answer to try to piss me off and then tries to change the subject to get out of explaining himself because he knows he can't.

And the circle will be unbroken.

I gave you my answer on your motivation...I never said you'd like it or agree with it.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:02 AM
2. I don't think the US has the stomach to continue a policy that kills so many civilians. I know I don't. It's not clear that we are getting the message across that if you harbor AQ, we don't care how many human shields there are. If we do get the message across, these people may be crazy enough tribally and Muslimly (the militant side) to harbor AQ even more.

Mannyisgod, your thoughts? He and sook make 2.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:04 AM
I gave you my answer on your motivation...I never said you'd like it or agree with it.:lol You said motivations and you know that was a cop out, pussy answer you gave after you built it up like you did.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:06 AM
But I legitmately think your primary motivations is stupidity...

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:08 AM
You have legitimately proven yourself a pussy by copping out.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:10 AM
In your eyes, but would you trust the opinion of a man whose primary motivation is stupidity?

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:14 AM
Well since all you mature content orianted libs want to do is launch personal attacks...I think I'll go off in pursuit of slightly more intelligent discourse...

In closing I'll just say this...posters whose name is DarkReign should never run Batman smack at anyone else...get fucking serious.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Well since I have made myself look like an idiot in about ten different ways here, I need to run and hide. My internets rep has really taken a beating since I fell in love with Palin.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:22 AM
:lol you're funny when you're mad.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:22 AM
:lol you're funny when you get mad and say you are going to leave then don't leave.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't know...did I?

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:27 AM
times whott has ever been mad on this forum:

1. 2005 when I wanted to ban Pistons fans after game 6 and Kori wouldn't let me. I actually said I was going to leave them forum in anger for the only time.

2. I got pissed off in an AJ debate one time...I don't know the exact details but I know I engaged in a mob lynching. It wasn't total anger though, since I felt obligates to participate as one of the founders of the anti-AJ movement.

3. Conan the troll. This dude pissed me offfffffff to a degree unmatched by anyone, possibly in my entire life. I actually supported his permanent banning(along with everyone else). Possibly the greatest troll in internet history. I think he's Chris Duel. He's wasting his talent on the radio.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:29 AM
:lol you're funny when you keep posting after saying you were leaving.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:31 AM
I've done it at least one other time in this thread...

I guess that means fuzzy lumpkins > you since she got me to do it after one or two posts...

How impotent does that make you feel chump?

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:34 AM
:lol you're funny when you still don't leave.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:36 AM
*Pitches tent, takes out snickers bar*

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:37 AM
*Pitches tent*Gross.

Thinking about Palin again, I see.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Gross.

Thinking about Palin again, and still not leaving I see.

Fixed :tu

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 12:43 AM
Well, you are still here.

I'm going to the store. I fully expect another stupid post from you when I get back.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:50 AM
One stupid post deserves another.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 01:55 AM
You didn't disappoint.

whottt
01-24-2009, 02:23 AM
No but I was definitely disappointed...here you tell me you are leaving and I go into the Spurs forum to find you reafing a Gary Payton thread...

I don't take rejection well jump...most of us psychopaths don't...in the future, just be honest.

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 02:26 AM
I did indeed go to the store, and I indeed came back to find your stupid post.

http://eldib.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/bush_mission_banner1.jpg

whottt
01-24-2009, 02:35 AM
And?

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 03:10 AM
And?And you don't realize I did exactly what I said I would.

whottt
01-24-2009, 03:57 AM
So?

braeden0613
01-24-2009, 04:16 AM
but but...the innocent civillians!

I know...innocent civillians only matter when it's a Republican in office.

Kinda like it doesn't matter when Democrats start wars(they have started just about all of them in the history of our country), and nuclear weapons are forces of good when it's a Democrat dropping two nuclear bombs on country(the only time in world history it is has happened).

Sorry but after 8 years of being a called a death obsessed maniac who supports nuclear armageddon, by members of the political party who has engagedd in those pursuits more than any other...their hypochrisy and what they do to undermine our country needs to be pointed out.

No double standards allowed.

In any case...we our already had a President who thought you could win wars by doing nothing but "sending messages" by launching cruise missles across a border...all he did was piss them off and they ended up destroying the World Trade Center.
You know I think he's right here. Clinton was no less of a war-hawk than Bush...anyone remember Serbia and Kosovo? Democrat or Republican, you can always count on a policy of intervention and meddling in other country's affairs.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-24-2009, 04:25 AM
You know I think he's right here. Clinton was no less of a war-hawk than Bush...anyone remember Serbia and Kosovo? Democrat or Republican, you can always count on a policy of intervention and meddling in other country's affairs.

The difference is that Bush operated unilaterally and Clinton did not.

All those countries that refused to help Bush, most of western Europe, all assisted us in the former Yugoslavia.

But yeah we like to justify our defense budget.