PDA

View Full Version : spurs.com to host live gameday chat

CubanMustGo
01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
got this courtesy of facebook:

First ever live gameday chat
From The San Antonio Spurs
Today at 3:32pm

Tonight's game against the New Jersey Nets in the AT&T Center will feature the Spurs' first ever live gameday chat on Spurs.com. Click the gameday link on the homepage to check it out and share your thoughts with fellow Spurs fans! Can't wait to see you there.

spursdotcom
01-23-2009, 05:48 PM
here is the link for any of you to join us -

http://www.nba.com/spurs/fanzone/live_chat.html

:toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-23-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't want to be rude, but why would anyone go there when we have chat and game thread here?

ManuTP9
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
haha ill check it out

EricB
01-23-2009, 06:32 PM
i'd say Spurs.com has more reach to the normal Spurs fan than Spurstalk.com does. I believe Spursdotcom was being hospitable with his invitation.

Spursdotcom is good people :)

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
i'd say Spurs.com has more reach to the normal Spurs fan than Spurstalk.com does. I believe Spursdotcom was being hospitable with his invitation.

Spursdotcom is good people :)

Sure, not denying any of that, but in my past experience that kind of chat will fill up with the sort of people who won't take the effort to find a true community like this - bandwagoners, 12 yos, trolls, and other general numpties who have very little of any interest to say but insist on saying it anyway. At least here only half of the posts are like that! :lol

Good luck with it, but I'll stick to ST.

SequSpur
01-23-2009, 07:43 PM
gay,..................

urunobili
01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Sure, not denying any of that, but in my past experience that kind of chat will fill up with the sort of people who won't take the effort to find a true community like this - bandwagoners, 12 yos, trolls, and other general numpties who have very little of any interest to say but insist on saying it anyway. At least here only half of the posts are like that! :lol

Good luck with it, but I'll stick to ST.

:tu

spursdotcom
01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Check it out if you want, if not no big deal. I just posted the link to share with the community since a thread was already started. :toast

duncan228
01-23-2009, 08:10 PM
It's appreciated spursdotcom. As they say, different strokes. It's nice having options for people to 'watch' the game together.

ClingingMars
01-23-2009, 09:29 PM
this is actually pretty cool. as for the "random little trolls", i have seen none so far.

-Mars

ClingingMars
01-23-2009, 10:58 PM
it was fun, cya next home game SDC!

-Mars

spursdotcom
01-23-2009, 11:47 PM
We're glad you enjoyed it and hope to see everyone again on the 31st when we host the Hornets. :toast

ClingingMars
01-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Live Game Chat Tonight

Hey fans--We will be doing a live game chat on Spurs.com for tonight's game against the Jazz in Utah. Come by and let your voice be heard!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/fanzone/live_chat.html

via Facebook. guess it's gonna up for all games?