PDA

View Full Version : Baseline Bum losses all smack creds as an adult debater

johnsmith.
01-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Baseline bum has a meltdown debating evolution and pulls out the immature card on Mouse.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115013&page=2

Go fuck your mother, mouse. Write a post to me when you stay on the point of the question, and quit playing the victim card when you talk way more shit than MiamiHeat or I do.

Mouse's Mom passed away Monday and baseline knew it. He is a piece of shit!

I for one would never stoop that low I can only imagine what you all in the politics forum have to put up with.

Shelly.
01-23-2009, 10:22 PM
That is sad. I normally just read the politics forum but I had to reply.

2centsworth
01-23-2009, 11:44 PM
sorry to hear about Mouse's loss.

Baselinebum is just full of hate, what can you do?

MeIII
01-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Wow. Have fun with that upcoming karma kick in the ass.

baseline bum
01-23-2009, 11:57 PM
sorry to hear about Mouse's loss.

Baselinebum is just full of hate, what can you do?

Or mouse is a whining troll who can talk shit about people's mothers and then make up shit and pull the victim card if he ever gets it back.

Shastafarian
01-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Baseline bum has a meltdown debating evolution and pulls out the immature card on Mouse.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115013&page=2

Mouse's Mom passed away Monday and baseline knew it. He is a piece of shit!

I for one would never stoop that low I can only imagine what you all in the politics forum have to put up with.

You're just mad because BB demolished your argument in that thread.

2centsworth
01-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Or mouse is a whining troll who can talk shit about people's mothers and then make up shit and pull the victim card if he ever gets it back.

check yourself if you're allowing Mouse to upset you. for someone who obviously has some smarts your anger clouds your takes. that's my measly 2cents, nothing more and nothing less.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:04 AM
This thread should be called when Obamazealots collide..or, too many promises to to many people.

Shastafarian
01-24-2009, 12:06 AM
This thread should be called when Obamazealots collide..or, too many promises to to many people.

No it should be called "johnsmith calls out baseline bum for something johnsmith likes to do". Personal attacks and johnsmith aren't exactly strangers.

Chris Bell
01-24-2009, 12:08 AM
No, as usual it's a mouse troll named "johnsmith." mouse just loves to create these "." aliases and stir shit.

"shelly." is probably another one of his.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:08 AM
It's "johnsmith.", not "johnsmith". "johnsmith." is mouse, who voted for Obama..."johnsmith" didn't vote for Obama.

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 12:10 AM
You can spin anything into Obama-hate. :lmao

Nice choke-job from Fin tonight on that corner jumper. :toast

Shastafarian
01-24-2009, 12:16 AM
No, as usual it's a mouse troll named "johnsmith." mouse just loves to create these "." aliases and stir shit.

"shelly." is probably another one of his.

It's "johnsmith.", not "johnsmith". "johnsmith." is mouse, who voted for Obama..."johnsmith" didn't vote for Obama.

Oh man touché mouse. I just got owned.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:18 AM
I missed the evolution debate but base and mouse have had some issues over the space program...personallyI think base was stupid for Obama if the space program is truly important to him since it was much of a priority for McCain than Barrack (Feed the poor) Obama. I don't like mouses politics, but at least he voted for the candidate most closely aligned with them.

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I missed the evolution debate but base and mouse have had some issues over the space program...personallyI think base was stupid for Obama if the space program is truly important to him since it was much of a priority for McCain than Barrack (Feed the poor) Obama. I don't like mouses politics, but at least he voted for the candidate most closely aligned with them.

Pretty hard to vote for the guy who says the fundamentals of the economy are strong when conservative hands-off policies were responsible for the credit-bubble and the oil-bubble that raped the American people.

whottt
01-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Nice choke-job from Fin tonight on that corner jumper. :toast

You do realize the Nets are 19-24 don't you? And they were on the road.

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Still a nice shot.

whottt
01-24-2009, 01:52 AM
<<<< Never said Finley didn't have a nice shot.

It's good to know Findog can knock down the big ones against the Nets though...if we meet them in the finals, I'll def feel better about our chances of beating them knowing Findog is on the roster.

2centsworth
01-24-2009, 09:59 AM
come on whottt, finley has consistently hit those types of jumpers for the spurs.

BacktoBasics
01-24-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm a huge BB fan

2centsworth
01-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Pretty hard to vote for the guy who says the fundamentals of the economy are strong when conservative hands-off policies were responsible for the credit-bubble and the oil-bubble that raped the American people.

cool-aid drinker^^^ not too scientific when it comes to politics huh.

johnsmith
01-24-2009, 01:42 PM
What. The. Fuck?

Now my name is being used for douche baggery like threads?

mouse
01-24-2009, 02:01 PM
I can't see any argument or heated debate that would justify someone telling you to fuck your own mother.
With that said i have never been known to make threats, I usually like to just carry them out, but this time I will make an exception as i would like my actions to be documented for further evidence.

With that said I would have no problem doing prison time knowing I was able to pop a cap in BaseLine's ass when I see him. I am sure the other prisoners would want to know why i was in prison and after i told them they would agree with me and tell me i should have used more than one bullet.

And around the time I am getting paroled from prison base line should be able to get around not using his wheel chair any more and at that moment i will put another cap in his ass. Because you see I really don't give a shit about life anymore.

And after reading baseline's great wisdom on how GOD is not real and there is no creator of this planet, I therefore have no one to answer to when I die.

So now I can be at ease with myself when i see him in a pool of his own blood at the next ST gtg. And this you can quote me on.

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 02:42 PM
cool-aid drinker^^^ not too scientific when it comes to politics huh.

cool-aid drinker? So Phil Gramm was a fucking liberal?

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 02:44 PM
I can't see any argument or heated debate that would justify someone telling you to fuck your own mother.
With that said i have never been known to make threats, I usually like to just carry them out, but this time I will make an exception as i would like my actions to be documented for further evidence.

With that said I would have no problem doing prison time knowing I was able to pop a cap in BaseLine's ass when I see him. I am sure the other prisoners would want to know why i was in prison and after i told them they would agree with me and tell me i should have used more than one bullet.

And around the time I am getting paroled from prison base line should be able to get around not using his wheel chair any more and at that moment i will put another cap in his ass. Because you see I really don't give a shit about life anymore.

And after reading baseline's great wisdom on how GOD is not real and there is no creator of this planet, I therefore have no one to answer to when I die.

So now I can be at ease with myself when i see him in a pool of his own blood at the next ST gtg. And this you can quote me on.

Oh shit! Please don't come after me, scary E-Thug!

2centsworth
01-24-2009, 02:51 PM
cool-aid drinker? So Phil Gramm was a fucking liberal?

More cool-aid? I guess science means using selective facts to fit ur political persuassion.

Quick question for u to contemplate? Why is obama and geithner suggsting creating a bad bank to purchase 3trillon in subprime no
tes? why are frannie and freddie chaging their rules?

(Excuse typos,using blackberry

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Selective facts? Forgive me if I don't want to vote for a guy whose chief economic adviser gave Enron license to rape California on energy costs.

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 03:00 PM
So anyway, should I be worried about mouse and his army of trolls coming to burn my place down, pitchforks and torches in hand?

baseline bum
01-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Did Jesus tell you to bust a cap in my ass motherfucker?

ChumpDumper
01-24-2009, 03:02 PM
cool-aid drinker^^^ not too scientific when it comes to politics huh.The big problem wasn't the initial bad debts. The big problem was the manipulation of that debt that made folks think it was good debt when they bought it.

jack sommerset
01-24-2009, 03:04 PM

Grow up. I don't think to highly of bum but this is stupid. Be the better person. Move on.

2centsworth
01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
The big problem wasn't the initial bad debts. The big problem was the manipulation of that debt that made folks think it was good debt when they bought it.

a huge problem was the intial bad debts which has been the major force behind the massive asset devaluations that we have seen.

The tightening of credit across the board is due to the swaps and the like.

Now if you want to argue the availability of initial subprime credit was due to manipulation, then I would say partly( say 10-20%). Most of it was due to both republicans and democrats buying into the idea that home ownership for everyone would make the world a better place. Hence, Fannie/Freddie ran wild guaranteeing all sorts of notes. btw, if you're a credit rating agency and you see the federal government is backing a mortgage, it's hard to give it anything less than an investment grade.

there's a whole bunch more, but politics usually doesn't let people see past what I wrote above.

Spur-Addict
01-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Get the tissues out in here. Alot of crying...I smell puss

Duncan
01-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Get the tissues out in here. Alot of crying...I smell puss

^ Dude 1993 called they want their lame comebacks. You can do better or maybe not,that is a gay ass avatar you got there but hey, it's your thang dawg.
I used to think Baseline was an old school poster like Ducks Cosmic Cowboy and TimVp I really had no idea he would act so immature. I guess you never know what a person is going to say when their pissed.

baseline bum
01-25-2009, 07:55 PM
^ Dude 1993 called they want their lame comebacks. You can do better or maybe not,that is a gay ass avatar you got there but hey, it's your thang dawg.
I used to think Baseline was an old school poster like Ducks Cosmic Cowboy and TimVp I really had no idea he would act so immature. I guess you never know what a person is going to say when their pissed.

http://www.justindauer.com/wp-content/attention-whore.jpg

whottt
01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
I've always thought that chick has a good body.

FreeMason
01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
lol at BB thinking he knows anything about politics. Freemarket raped the American people LMAO. You let them pull you around on that leash way too much amigo.

Just a pissed off mexican.

Freemason outtt

baseline bum
01-25-2009, 08:52 PM
lol at BB thinking he knows anything about politics. Freemarket raped the American people LMAO. You let them pull you around on that leash way too much amigo.

Just a pissed off mexican.

Freemason outtt

Brilliant insight from one of the leading Republican ideologues here.

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 09:06 PM
is this the mini-utsa thread?

MannyIsGod
01-25-2009, 09:22 PM
is this the mini-utsa thread?

Wow - your obsession with your crappy commuter school is reaching new levels of annoyance.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Wow - your obsession with your crappy commuter school is reaching new levels of annoyance.

+1

wait...i just agreed with MIG on something?!?