PDA

View Full Version : College Sports Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Reckoning
01-24-2009, 05:50 PM
there's no forum, so this will do for now...

(no UTSA references, either)

Notre Dame will get blasted tonight. Home streak = :hang

J.T.
01-24-2009, 05:54 PM
I predict that

Longhorns win 2010 BCS championship

Colt wins Heisman

1st overall pick in NFL

Throws 51 TDs and 6,000 yards in rookie year

Named ROY and MVP

Wins Super Bowl

Wins Super Bowl MVP

Vince Young is relegated to historical irrelevancy

Prove me wrong.

The Reckoning
01-24-2009, 05:56 PM
I predict that

Colt wins Heisman

1st overall pick in NFL

Named ROY and MVP

Wins Super Bowl

Wins Super Bowl MVP

Prove me wrong.

Tebow and Bradford are both coming back...

but I hope you're right. next year should be exciting, no doubt.

as long as Tech is put back into their place as an irrelevant Big 12 team, I'm :king

IronMexican
01-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Mustain will be the 4th Trojan to win the Heisman this decade.

The Reckoning
01-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Mustain will be the 4th Trojan to win the Heisman this decade.

:lmao

if its not mccoy, itll be TEBOW.

the announcers are already sucking his D nine months before the season starts

Whisky Dog
01-24-2009, 06:10 PM
What happened to the college sports forum? I thought if any were to drop it'd be that useless kings one.

The Reckoning
01-24-2009, 06:11 PM
What happened to the college sports forum? I thought if any were to drop it'd be that useless kings one.

UTSA chode-bloaded itself.

(but shhhhhh no utsa references.......)

Kori Ellis
01-24-2009, 06:11 PM

The Kings forum has been closed for a while. Go see if you can post in it.

Whisky Dog
01-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Ok, just saw it on the main screen and figured it was open.

All that UTSA stuff was a bit annoying

ClingingMars
01-24-2009, 09:59 PM
wtf happened to the college sports forum? I know the UTSA people were getting annoying, but there's no fucking reason to just close it!!!

:bang :cuss

-Mars

dirk4mvp
01-24-2009, 10:05 PM
The Kings forum has been closed for a while. Go see if you can post in it.

lmao I thought I was the only one that couldn't post there any more.

dirk4mvp
01-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Duke and Wake Forest looks to be a pretty good game Wednesday.

ClingingMars
01-24-2009, 10:21 PM
in other news, JMU lost to fucking Towson tonight 79-78 x.x a heartbreaker.

-Mars

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 03:46 PM
in other news, JMU lost to fucking Towson tonight 79-78 x.x a heartbreaker.

-Mars

what's u'r affliation with jmu

pkbpkb81
01-25-2009, 03:47 PM
I predict that

Colt wins Heisman

1st overall pick in NFL

Named ROY and MVP

Wins Super Bowl

Wins Super Bowl MVP

Prove me wrong.

colts not even as good as the kid you sent to ol miss

J.T.
01-25-2009, 04:20 PM
colts not even as good as the kid you sent to ol miss

Dude the Sooners cheated their way to a big 12 title and still got bloaded by Tim Tebow.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 05:10 PM
what's u'r affliation with jmu

I'm a freshman.

dws009
01-25-2009, 05:12 PM
Say it with me:

U
T
S
A

Go Runners!

dws009
01-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Seriously though, wtf happened to the college forum? That's some BS!

J.T.
01-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Seriously though, wtf happened to the college forum? That's some BS!

It was swallowed by the same black hole that swallowed Bob Stoops' ability to win BCS games.

pkbpkb81
01-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Dude the Sooners cheated their way to a big 12 title and still got bloaded by Tim Tebow.

wow a little bitter. so how did they cheat you mean by following the tie breaker that all the coaches knew about the one no one had a problem with before this year

get over it.

you know what if i had you sad life it would be hard for me to get over it too, so if that's what keeps you from killing yourself than by all means keep bitching about it.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 06:57 PM
wow a little bitter. so how did they cheat you
you know what if i had you sad life it would be hard for me to get over it too, so if that's what keeps you from killing yourself than by all means keep bitching about it.

Don't bitch anymore & just do us all a favor:toast

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-25-2009, 07:00 PM
.....and we're off and running again....

The Reckoning
01-25-2009, 08:07 PM
:bang

no ootsa in my thread

:nope

The Reckoning
01-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Notre Dame will get blasted tonight. Home streak = :hang

that's a corso right there...

corso

:toast

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Seton Hall beats GTown. JMU beat Seton Hall. JMU loses to Hofstra.

-Mars

J.T.
01-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Mars are you attending JMU now or are you alumnus?

JW

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Mars are you attending JMU now or are you alumnus?

JW

I'm a freshman at JMU.

j-6
01-26-2009, 03:06 PM
So, anyone paying attention to the MWC's attempt to get a BCS autobid?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=511052

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:18 PM

:lmao good luck w/ that

The Reckoning
01-26-2009, 07:26 PM

well if the acc and big east continue to suck, who knows

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 10:18 PM
some of the worst officiating I've ever seen in the OU-OSU game.

The Reckoning
02-16-2009, 10:14 AM
bump

:depressed

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:20 AM
longhorns/aggies tonight
:danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub :danceclub

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 10:38 AM
longhorns/aggies tonight

Thats going to be a good game but damn A&M is prob going to kill ut :(

Roadrunners
02-16-2009, 10:40 AM
alright. For everyone who hasn't paid complete attention. Ya roadies has been annoying but it is not like that only because of him. Some of the non supporters have made it that way as well. They all need to shut the fuck up. Roadies jt Blake and now bleed if he was the one who called out kori

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 10:52 AM
I think for the good of the college forum and spurstalk all UTSA topics should be banned.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 11:01 AM
alright. For everyone who hasn't paid complete attention. Ya roadies has been annoying but it is not like that only because of him. Some of the non supporters have made it that way as well. They all need to shut the fuck up. Roadies jt Blake and now bleed if he was the one who called out kori

Actually it was all Roadies and bleed. Nobody would have gotten pissed off if they hadnt kept spamming the board with those shit threads. Additionally, you guys need to quit being so damn sensitive over people talking shit about UTSA. That's what happens in the college forum, so if you can't handle it don't post. It's all in good fun anyway :king

Aggies v. Longhorns tonight should be real good. An absolute must win for A&M.

j-6
02-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Thats going to be a good game but damn A&M is prob going to kill ut :(

OU's coming to town on Saturday, too. I think they have to go at least 4-2 the rest of the way to get an at large bid, and we're only getting 4 bids this year, barring a miracle in the conference tourney: OU, Kansas, Mizzou, and either Texas or K-State. K-State beat UT not too long ago, and their closing schedule is easier. UT still has to go to Lawrence.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM

fuck that, San Antonio is getting football because of UTSA. if they hire larry coker or a similar name coach, then the talk with only increase. and then march madness starts with conference tourneys in less than a month. AND i'm starting a UTSA baseball thread (if it's not deleted) as soon as the college forum opens back up, not to talk shit but to rep, back to back conference titles, snubbed in the cws last year, 1 preseason all american, 4 preseason all conference selections, and picked to be #1 in the conference again. last year we be the texas longhorns in austin and now they don't want to schedule us so they don't get embarrassed at home anymore...

...but everyone on here is like "there are too many threads" "UTSA sucks" "suspend choad" "kori is my hero"

whatever, i will not stop :ihit :ihit :ihit

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 11:20 AM
fuck that, San Antonio is getting football because of UTSA. if they hire larry coker or a similar name coach, then the talk with only increase. and then march madness starts with conference tourneys in less than a month. AND i'm starting a UTSA baseball thread (if it's not deleted) as soon as the college forum opens back up, not to talk shit but to rep, back to back conference titles, snubbed in the cws last year, 1 preseason all american, 4 preseason all conference selections, and picked to be #1 in the conference again. last year we be the texas longhorns in austin and now they don't want to schedule us so they don't get embarrassed at home anymore...

...but everyone on here is like "there are too many threads" "UTSA sucks" "suspend choad" "kori is my hero"

whatever, i will not stop :ihit :ihit :ihit

I understand your support but you guys take it too far and insulting the site owner doesnt help your cause. You guys are all guilty by association for what the other dumb asses have done. Like I have said about UTSA, I dont care either way but you guys have made a stain on this site by getting the college forum shut down twice and almost getting people fired from work. Support is cool but come on man. Maybe you guys should find another place to support your school, im sure there are alternatives.

leemajors
02-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Actually it was all Roadies and bleed. Nobody would have gotten pissed off if they hadnt kept spamming the board with those shit threads. Additionally, you guys need to quit being so damn sensitive over people talking shit about UTSA. That's what happens in the college forum, so if you can't handle it don't post. It's all in good fun anyway :king

Aggies v. Longhorns tonight should be real good. An absolute must win for A&M.

:tu

They just couldn't keep it in the sticky topics. Not hard instructions to follow.

j-6
02-16-2009, 11:35 AM
I understand your support but you guys take it too far and insulting the site owner doesnt help your cause. You guys are all guilty by association for what the other dumb asses have done. Like I have said about UTSA, I dont care either way but you guys have made a stain on this site by getting the college forum shut down twice and almost getting people fired from work. Support is cool but come on man. Maybe you guys should find another place to support your school, im sure there are alternatives.

I admit that I find a lot of this UTSA drama entertaining since most of the subforum traffic is from college football fans and it's slow in there currently. But the UTSA guys seem to be a royal pain in the ass to the ownership (regardless of my amusement) and I'd leave it shut down until they apologized or promised to leave. Seriously, there's no UTSA message board for these kids to go to? I thought lebomb said there's 30K students there.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 11:36 AM
The funny thing is that they want to support their school by spreading the word but the way they are going about it is creating more hatred from the casual college sports fan on this board toward UTSA than it is getting people to want to support them. They are doing a terrible job of marketing their school.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 11:40 AM
I admit that I find a lot of this UTSA drama entertaining since most of the subforum traffic is from college football fans and it's slow in there currently. But the UTSA guys seem to be a royal pain in the ass to the ownership (regardless of my amusement) and I'd leave it shut down until they apologized or promised to leave. Seriously, there's no UTSA message board for these kids to go to? I thought lebomb said there's 30K students there.

Yeah I agree with that. It has been fun seeing the two sides go at it and UTSA fans show that they are little bitches but they got their vaginas swollen and started crying and then it got ugly. Yeah they need to either leave or behave and appologize to Kori for being dumb fucks.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:50 AM

first off, no one almost got fired.

secondly, i wouldn't consider it work if they're on ST all day long.

finally, UTSA has long been ingored by san antonio, going back to city leaders being upset that the campus was built way out on IH that it has jokingly been referred to as UT Boerne among many other names. athletics-wise i'll be first to admit we've been a joke. we should have been in the ncaa tourney many more times and the football program is probably 5 years overdue, but that's all the past. NOW is the time for UTSA. in 10 years, they will talk about this school in the lieks of s. fla and ucf. ST is a san antonio spurs forum and UTSA is THE college in san antonio. i've lived here all of my life and am everything and anything sports and san antonio. so i'm not going to stop. :nope

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 11:52 AM
so i'm not going to stop. :nope

Then I guess its just a matter of time before you get banned.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Again tony, you have missed the point. No one is telling you to stop supporting UTSA and no one is telling that you shouldn't do it.

If people want to support UTSA, that is great but some of your fellow supporters crossed the line. If you are not one of them, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are one of them, then you should grow the fuck up.

I am using the word "you" in the general sense, not specifically to you personally.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Then I guess its just a matter of time before you get banned.

for what?

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 11:58 AM
for what?

Its obvious that UTSA topics are annoying the site creator and since your buddies cant follow rules she might start laying the law down. If you have been around here long enough you learn and that you dont fuck with Kori and you shoudlnt want to.

j-6
02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
You're regressing to the level of the idiots that got the CSF shut down, and frankly, I thought you were better than that.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Again tony, you have missed the point. No one is telling you to stop supporting UTSA and no one is telling that you shouldn't do it.

If people want to support UTSA, that is great but some of your fellow supporters crossed the line. If you are not one of them, then you have nothing to worry about. If you are one of them, then you should grow the fuck up.

I am using the word "you" in the general sense, not specifically to you personally.

i get your point. you miss mine.

i would say san antonio HATES utsa, if more than 10% of the population even knew it existed.

this is JUST A FORUM! the imaginary make believe line being crossed here pails in comparison to real life actual disrepect and non support the san antonio community as a whole has shown to the university. so when you say you or them, the way we take it is as US. so with all due respect, if we choose to see your line, we will go right up to it, and yes sometime cross, because, who really cares (did u get it?)

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 12:15 PM

i would say san antonio HATES utsa, if more than 10% of the population even knew it existed.

this is JUST A FORUM! the imaginary make believe line being crossed here pails in comparison to real life actual disrepect and non support the san antonio community as a whole has shown to the university. so when you say you or them, the way we take it is as US. so with all due respect, if we choose to see your line, we will go right up to it, and yes sometime cross, because, who really cares (did u get it?)

And you and your annoying friends, more them than you, are just making it worse for UTSA.

This city love the Longhorns and will always be Longhorn supporters first, regardless of whether UTSA has a football team or not. And I bet you are one of those Longhorn loving SA people that wear the burnt orange gear and make trips to Austin to go check them out. If you love and support your school you should only support them.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Its obvious that UTSA topics are annoying the site creator and since your buddies cant follow rules she might start laying the law down. If you have been around here long enough you learn and that you dont fuck with Kori and you shoudlnt want to.

annoying? the trade tony parker threads are annoying. the rasheed wallace vince carter knob slobbing threads are annoying. if i have to go through usc, ou, mma threads, then UTSA talk is relevant.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:22 PM
My point was addressing the behavior of some of the UTSA supporters on this message board not real life. The problem is that some people crossed that line and took the internet stuff into their real lives and made it personal, that is where the problem lies and that is what I was addressing.

I doubt all of San Antonio hates UTSA but so what if they do?

Does it really matter what others think? You can't let someone else trash talk affect the way you feel. Trust me, as a Cowboys fan, I know this! :lol

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
And you and your annoying friends, more them than you, are just making it worse for UTSA.

This city love the Longhorns and will always be Longhorn supporters first, regardless of whether UTSA has a football team or not. And I bet you are one of those Longhorn loving SA people that wear the burnt orange gear and make trips to Austin to go check them out. If you love and support your school you should only support them.

i agree with about the longhorns. and i love and support many things.

as far as my allegiances. i have 2 college degrees from 2 different schools. i'm not rich but i do have disposable income. i love sports. so i do go to austin for the sports and the party. i also go to dallas for the same for the cowboys. i make a roady for the spurs (this year h-town next month) but i'll also be there for the SLC tourney with the Runners.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
The number of threads, IMO, is not annoying. Hell, we endure Capt. Mike's constant OSU threads. Who really wants to see the OSU's "JV girls rodeo won fourth place in the bull jerking off contest but haha! its still better than the Aggrots!" thread? That is why you leave it alone.

Its the content of said threads that is the problem. If you can't take the shit talk, then don't give it. And the jerkoffs that posted personal stuff online and tracked down people at their jobs obviously can't take it.

You speak of lines being crossed....they crossed a big one.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
You're regressing to the level of the idiots that got the CSF shut down, and frankly, I thought you were better than that.

if you look at my posts i believe you will find a steady, consistent stream of what i'm saying about UTSA.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:32 PM
My point was addressing the behavior of some of the UTSA supporters on this message board not real life. The problem is that some people crossed that line and took the internet stuff into their real lives and made it personal, that is where the problem lies and that is what I was addressing.

I doubt all of San Antonio hates UTSA but so what if they do?

Does it really matter what others think? You can't let someone else trash talk affect the way you feel. Trust me, as a Cowboys fan, I know this! :lol

i got it

people's opinion are just that and don't affect what i think. i was responding to the people getting banned and the suggestion UTSA supporters go elsewhere.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:37 PM
i got it

people's opinion are just that and don't affect what i think. i was responding to the people getting banned and the suggestion UTSA supporters go elsewhere.

Those who got banned deserved it. It sucks though because there are legit UTSA fans who got lumped in with those dickweeds and that is not fair.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Those who got banned deserved it. It sucks though because there are legit UTSA fans who got lumped in with those dickweeds and that is not fair.

i disagree

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:43 PM
i disagree

Which part?

leemajors
02-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Which part?

he doesn't get it. Kori is obviously very patient, since it took this long for them to get banned.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:48 PM
he doesn't get it.

I get it, I am just encouraging debate. :)

(I know you didn't mean me, lee)

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Which part?

the 2 sentences u wrote: 1) the ones banned did not get banned for crossing the line u previously mentioned. they got banned for basically disagreeing with kori and 2) fair or not i know the people u refer to as "dickweeds" and they are nothing but supporters of UTSA, no matter what they're called on this forum

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 12:54 PM
the 2 sentences u wrote: 1) the ones banned did not get banned for crossing the line u previously mentioned. they got banned for basically disagreeing with kori and 2) fair or not i know the people u refer to as "dickweeds" and they are nothing but supporters of UTSA, no matter what they're called on this forum

They were being dickweeds for their behavior NOT for their support of UTSA Athletics. Hell, I support UTSA Athletics and never even went to school there.

People got banned because they posted other people's personal info. That is wrong. They broke the rules and they paid for it.

Like it or not, this is Kori's site and she can ban anyone for anything at anytime. You may not think its fair but that is irrelevant. If not for Kori, there would be no College Football Forum. Just because a person doesn't like or agree with a rule doesn't give them permission to not follow said rule.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:55 PM
I get it, I am just encouraging debate. :)

(I know you didn't mean me, lee)

ME TOO :downspin::downspin::downspin:

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 12:57 PM

So a person can't be a dickweed if they support UTSA?

Making threats against people, harassing people at work, calling people's supervisors, posing as a spokesman from the athletics department and throwing the athletics directors name around, which I'm sure she wouldn't be pleased about, and calling out the owner of the forum isn't dickweed behavior because they support UTSA? Got it.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 01:04 PM
They were being dickweeds for their behavior NOT for their support of UTSA Athletics. Hell, I support UTSA Athletics and never even went to school there.

People got banned because they posted other people's personal info. That is wrong. They broke the rules and they paid for it.

Like it or not, this is Kori's site and she can ban anyone for anything at anytime. You may not think its fair but that is irrelevant. If not for Kori, there would be no College Football Forum. Just because a person doesn't like or agree with a rule doesn't give them permission to not follow said rule.

i guess only kori can answer why people were banned. but the personal info, calling work, whatever happened thing was weeks ago. bleedo&b got banned cause he started a thread that yes called out kori but the jist of it was he disagreed with her. i guess that's kori's "right" fair not.

on another note, you can't build something like ST and claim ownership of it. no disrespect and not calling neone out, but kori maybe the creator, moderator, and owner of the domain name, but what makes ST great is that it belongs to the posters. NO ONE owns spurstalk.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 01:07 PM
So a person can't be a dickweed if they support UTSA?

Making threats against people, harassing people at work, calling people's supervisors, posing as a spokesman from the athletics department and throwing the athletics directors name around, which I'm sure she wouldn't be pleased about, and calling out the owner of the forum isn't dickweed behavior because they support UTSA? Got it.

no, they can be. but didn't u basically invite them to do so. i know u did for me and i didn't take the bait. what i said was the I know them and they are not "dickweeds" just UTSA supporters.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 01:09 PM
i guess only kori can answer why people were banned. but the personal info, calling work, whatever happened thing was weeks ago. bleedo&b got banned cause he started a thread that yes called out kori but the jist of it was he disagreed with her. i guess that's kori's "right" fair not.

on another note, you can't build something like ST and claim ownership of it. no disrespect and not calling neone out, but kori maybe the creator, moderator, and owner of the domain name, but what makes ST great is that it belongs to the posters. NO ONE owns spurstalk.

Actually she pays the bills and could shut it down anytime so she owns it.

rolleyes
02-16-2009, 01:33 PM

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 01:46 PM
Actually she pays the bills and could shut it down anytime so she owns it.

you can never shutdown ST

(insert rolling eyes here)

CubanMustGo
02-16-2009, 01:50 PM
You're totally effing clueless.

No rolling eyes needed.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 01:53 PM

You know I thought you were a quality poster but then you go and pull this out of your ass.....guess you fit right in with your UTSA buddies.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 01:57 PM

You're a stupid, stupid, stupid mother fucker.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 02:01 PM

But it still happened and its still wrong.

She could shut it down in the blink of an eye but its because of her respect for the posters that she doesn't .

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 02:03 PM
no, they can be. but didn't u basically invite them to do so. i know u did for me and i didn't take the bait. what i said was the I know them and they are not "dickweeds" just UTSA supporters.

Ok, maybe I should be more specific.

I don't know the people personally so offline they all may be great individuals so maybe they are not dickweeds, what I obviously should have said was they were acting like dickweeds when they behaved in the manner in question.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:05 PM
You're a stupid, stupid, stupid mother fucker.

mother fucker, yes! you've been reading my other thread :toast to myself

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:09 PM
You know I thought you were a quality poster but then you go and pull this out of your ass.....guess you fit right in with your UTSA buddies.

all bullshit aside, kori's site she can do whatever she wants she pay's the bills and puts in the time and all of that is great. but that does not excuse her from being wrong...sorry

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 02:11 PM
all bullshit aside, kori's site she can do whatever she wants she pay's the bills and puts in the time and all of that is great. but that does not excuse her from being wrong...sorry

Wrong according to whom?

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Wrong according to whom?

Don't worry about this stupid fuck.

He doesn't know his elbow from his ass.

For all that UTSA tailgating bullshit be talks about, he's much more of a longhorn fan than he would care to admit.

You should see the pictures.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Wrong according to whom?

according her actions. again, not to call out kori, i love what this site has become, but i'm just responding to your post. you previously stated people were banned from "crossing the line". while i agree with u about the line being crossed yet will argue that line's importance, that happened weeks ago. kori responded to one of utsa posts and closed one of the threads. bleedo&b started another disagreeing with kori and kori responded "you start a thread calling me out, good night." the next thing u know all the utsa threads are locked and the college forum is missing again and people are banned. but i guess thats okay

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wrong
Main Entry: wrong
Function: noun
an injurious, unfair, or unjust act : action or conduct inflicting harm without due provocation or just cause

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 02:26 PM
first off, no one almost got fired.

secondly, i wouldn't consider it work if they're on ST all day long.

finally, UTSA has long been ingored by san antonio, going back to city leaders being upset that the campus was built way out on IH that it has jokingly been referred to as UT Boerne among many other names. athletics-wise i'll be first to admit we've been a joke. we should have been in the ncaa tourney many more times and the football program is probably 5 years overdue, but that's all the past. NOW is the time for UTSA. in 10 years, they will talk about this school in the lieks of s. fla and ucf. ST is a san antonio spurs forum and UTSA is THE college in san antonio. i've lived here all of my life and am everything and anything sports and san antonio. so i'm not going to stop. :nope

It's a spurs forum, not a city of san antonio/utsa has been disrespected forum. A lot of posters here don't live in san antonio and could probably careless what goes on in the city outside of the spurs, so quit assuming everyone wants to hear about it.

Feel free to show your support, but don't force feed it down everyone's throat. That's exactly what has been causing the issues.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 02:27 PM
according her actions. again, not to call out kori, i love what this site has become, but i'm just responding to your post. you previously stated people were banned from "crossing the line". while i agree with u about the line being crossed yet will argue that line's importance, that happened weeks ago. kori responded to one of utsa posts and closed one of the threads. bleedo&b started another disagreeing with kori and kori responded "you start a thread calling me out, good night." the next thing u know all the utsa threads are locked and the college forum is missing again and people are banned. but i guess thats okay

In your opinion, to which you are entitled. That, however, does make it so. And before you say it, no. My opinion doesn't make it so either.

Kori broke no rules and did nothing unlawful or illegal. At most, it was uncool but only to those who it affected.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Don't worry about this stupid fuck.

He doesn't know his elbow from his ass.

For all that UTSA tailgating bullshit be talks about, he's much more of a longhorn fan than he would care to admit.

You should see the pictures.

:toast well played sir calling me out on my longhorn chairs at my tailgate parties. you are about the 15th person to tell me that and i'll tell u what i tell them. yes, i'll admit it. i am a texas longhorn fan, season ticket holder, and longhorn foundation donor. that's nothing on utsa, that's more on the availability of my disposable income.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Feel free to show your support, but don't force feed it down everyone's throat. That's exactly what has been causing the issues.

To be fair, I don't think his or other UTSA posts is force feeding anyone anything. We all have the right to post college sports related stuff in the college sports forum and have the same right to ignore said posts. It was the actions of some that are in question.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 02:30 PM
It's a spurs forum, not a city of san antonio/utsa has been disrespected forum. A lot of posters here don't live in san antonio and could probably careless what goes on in the city outside of the spurs, so quit assuming everyone wants to hear about it.

:tu

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 02:32 PM
:toast well played sir calling me out on my longhorn chairs at my tailgate parties. you are about the 15th person to tell me that and i'll tell u what i tell them. yes, i'll admit it. i am a texas longhorn fan, season ticket holder, and longhorn foundation donor. that's nothing on utsa, that's more on the availability of my disposable income.

Hahahahaha, J.J. is a Longhorn fan masquerading as a Roadrunner fan.

Whisky Dog
02-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Dumbass UTSA kids have been ruining the college sports forum, I hardly ever even look in there anymore and that used to be my favorite one. It's ok since there really isn't much going on right now other than conference basketball, but once March Madness hits it would suck if there isn't a place to talk about it.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 02:35 PM
To be fair, I don't think his or other UTSA posts is force feeding anyone anything. We all have the right to post college sports related stuff in the college sports forum and have the same right to ignore said posts. It was the actions of some that are in question.

It's force feeding when the front page of the college forum is all UTSA related, especially when there are two sticky threads at the top. UTSA guys have every right to post here and discuss their school, but it got a little out of hand.

I have no problem with them contributing here, but there's no need to start a thread about every single thing that's going on at UTSA. That's all I'm saying. :toast

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Dumbass UTSA kids have been ruining the college sports forum, I hardly ever even look in there anymore and that used to be my favorite one. It's ok since there really isn't much going on right now other than conference basketball, but once March Madness hits it would suck if there isn't a place to talk about it.

We need to get the Capt. Mike RPI thread going soon...

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:39 PM

oh, so that's been causing the issues? thank you for the clarification. i don't have the numbers but i would hope most of the posters repping the spurs are from here. whether it's forced down neone's throat is a matter of perspective.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 02:41 PM
i disagree

You don't even know WHY they got banned but you disagree that they got banned. That's rich. :lol

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Hahahahaha, J.J. is a Longhorn fan masquerading as a Roadrunner fan.

first off its JJ without the ..

secondly i am a roadrunner AND longhorn fan...but roadrunner fan first...we're tailgating for baseball this friday at the wolffe...c'mon on out and watch so first class d1 baseball, and that's no joke.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:45 PM
You don't even know WHY they got banned but you disagree that they got banned. That's rich. :lol

it's good to be rich :p:

Kermit
02-16-2009, 02:49 PM
UTSA has long been ingored by san antonio

Apparantly, you assholes haven't got the message.

Doug Collins
oh, so that's been causing the issues? thank you for the clarification. i don't have the numbers but i would hope most of the posters repping the spurs are from here. whether it's forced down neone's throat is a matter of perspective.

I'm from San Antonio (been living elsewhere for 6 years) and don't care about most things that happen there outside of the spurs. I must be the only one. :(

Were you really too lazy to spell out "anyone"? You only needed one more letter. :downspin:

samikeyp

Richer! :lol

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 02:51 PM
Apparantly, you assholes haven't got the message.

lol

Kermit
02-16-2009, 02:54 PM
the imaginary make believe line being crossed here pails in comparison to real life actual disrepect and non support the san antonio community as a whole has shown to the university.

Comprehension not taught at UTSA. Conclusion: nobody likes school. Unable to compute. Must...type...UTSA....stuff.......must....make ......self....heard

not working. why the hate? We have all-americans dammit!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 03:02 PM
I'm from San Antonio (been living elsewhere for 6 years) and don't care about most things that happen there outside of the spurs. I must be the only one. :(

Were you really too lazy to spell out "anyone"? You only needed one more letter. :downspin:

sorry about the typo i'm a little flustered today. i'm tired, have a headache, a little hungover, and come in here to see what's up with UTSA talk for the absolutely HUGE ta&m-cc game on wednesday and it's like i'm davey crockett right before all the mexicans come and kill him.

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Tony,

You're a native right?

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Tony,

You're a native right?

born and raised 27.5 yrs

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 03:13 PM
born and raised 27.5 yrs

Then you should know better than to envoke the name of Davy Crockett in this particular subject.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 03:14 PM
sorry about the typo i'm a little flustered today. i'm tired, have a headache, a little hungover, and come in here to see what's up with UTSA talk for the absolutely HUGE ta&m-cc game on wednesday and it's like i'm davey crockett right before all the mexicans come and kill him.

According to the Riverwalk barge tour, the Mexicans shot at Davey from atop the Holiday Inn. Beware.

j-6
02-16-2009, 03:15 PM
I don't even like ragging on the UTSA guys. I just wish they'd go back to being obscure afterthoughts - which is the reason they've got this whole Helen Reddy act going. I get it - you're proud of your school and you feel that your fanbase deserves to be a force to be reckoned with on these internets.

Good on you, I guess, but I pity the fans I've come to like over the years from your school. And I'm not telling you to kiss Kori's ass, but if this is as close to a national outlet for discussion of your school's athletic program as you currently have, maybe you should work together and regulate the douches that give your school a bad name. After all, if someone types 'utsa football' into google and a Spurstalk thread comes up with Roadies and bleedorange spewing mindless drivel all over the place, what good is that doing you?

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Comprehension not taught at UTSA. Conclusion: nobody likes school. Unable to compute. Must...type...UTSA....stuff.......must....make ......self....heard

not working. why the hate? We have all-americans dammit!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

I lol'd

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 03:19 PM
First of all, I don't care one way or another about UTSA. I think that they should up their admissions standards to not accept 95% of applicants, if they want any respect as a college - that's my only opinion on the place.

I would probably go watch their football games because it's college football - better than not having college football in San Antonio.

Both sides were wrong in the inital "incident". Both Steven and Pee Wee apologized for stirring things up from the get-go. During the incident, the only person who complained to me was Roadies - sending PM after PM after PM complaining about his/her personal info being on the board. I was nice about it and cleaned it all up - deleting the troll using his real name, etc. However I did point out that his real information wouldn't be out there if he wasn't dumb enough to call someone who had caller ID.

Since the time of incident, I have respectfully asked that the UTSA stuff be in the UTSA threads. Several long standing posters (not people in Steve/Pee Wee/JT crew... but people who have been contributing to the board much longer than that) have told me that they can't even bear to go in that forum because it was all UTSA threads.

timvp and I discussed it and we had decided that we would make a UTSA sub-forum of the College Sports forum to help ease the tensions and give the UTSA crowd their own dedicated space. We were planning on setting that up this past weekend after I finished my work (let's face it people, if I don't work then we can't afford the luxury of SpursTalk existing).

In the meantime, I have been constantly getting vile, abusive threatening emails/PMs from the UTSA crowd but I was STILL going to give them their separate subforum.

It's pretty clear at SpursTalk that if a thread is locked/deleted/merged and you don't agree with it that you can PM me and I'll talk to you. It should also be pretty clear that if you start threads calling me names and send me PM's calling me a bitch, then you are probably going to be trashed. I banned bleed temporarily. He was going to be banned for 24 hours and be released when the new sub-board was open. But no ... it couldn't be that simple. Then there came multiple user names, more obnoxious/abusive posts and the rest of the total trash.

You supporters of UTSA can do whatever you want, but keeping your "we rule, free speech mother fucker .. who gives a fuck... fuck your mother .... everyone hates UTSA... WAA WAA WAA " attitude isn't conducive to MY forum and it's probably not encouraging anyone to be supportive of your school. And this is where some of you are a little confused. It's not a "free speech/we can do whatever we want/fuck Kori and her husband" forum. It's a privately owned board. If I want to start a rule tomorrow saying no one can post the let "r" in their posts or they'll be banned, then I can. It's my board.

And for all of you who are going to say, "Fuck SpursTalk, it sucks anyway, we have other places to go." Then please.. Go.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 03:22 PM
First of all, I don't care one way or another about UTSA. I think that they should up their admissions standards to not accept 95% of applicants, if they want any respect as a college - that's my only opinion on the place.

I would probably go watch their football games because it's college football - better than not having college football in San Antonio.

Both sides were wrong in the inital "incident". Both Steven and Pee Wee apologized for stirring things up from the get-go. During the incident, the only person who complained to me was Roadies - sending PM after PM after PM complaining about his/her personal info being on the board. I was nice about it and cleaned it all up - deleting the troll using his real name, etc. However I did point out that his real information wouldn't be out there if he wasn't dumb enough to call someone who had caller ID.

Since the time of incident, I have respectfully asked that the UTSA stuff be in the UTSA threads. Several long standing posters (not people in Steve/Pee Wee/JT crew... but people who have been contributing to the board much longer than that) have told me that they can't even bear to go in that forum because it was all UTSA threads.

timvp and I discussed it and we had decided that we would make a UTSA sub-forum of the College Sports forum to help ease the tensions and give the UTSA crowd their own dedicated space. We were planning on setting that up this past weekend after I finished my work (let's face it people, if I don't work then we can't afford the luxury of SpursTalk existing).

In the meantime, I have been constantly getting vile, abusive threatening emails/PMs from the UTSA crowd but I was STILL going to give them their separate subforum.

It's pretty clear at SpursTalk that if a thread is locked/deleted/merged and you don't agree with it that you can PM me and I'll talk to you. It should also be pretty clear that if you start threads calling me names and send me PM's calling me a bitch, then you are probably going to be trashed. I banned bleed temporarily. He was going to be banned for 24 hours and be released when the new sub-board was open. But no ... it couldn't be that simple. Then there came multiple user names, more obnoxious/abusive posts and the rest of the total trash.

You supporters of UTSA can do whatever you want, but keeping your "we rule, free speech mother fucker .. who gives a fuck... fuck your mother .... everyone hates UTSA... WAA WAA WAA " attitude isn't conducive to MY forum and it's probably not encouraging anyone to be supportive of your school. And this is where some of you are a little confused. It's not a "free speech/we can do whatever we want/fuck Kori and her husband" forum. It's a privately owned board. If I want to start a rule tomorrow saying no one can post the let "r" in their posts or they'll be banned, then I can. It's my board.

And for all of you who are going to say, "Fuck SpursTalk, it sucks anyway, we have other places to go." Then please.. Go.

:clap

Kermit
02-16-2009, 03:26 PM
isn't conducive to MY forum

You mean WE don't own it? Spurs fans don't own this forum? WTF?

mookie2001
02-16-2009, 03:27 PM
what is going to happen to the college sports forum?

the longhorns are ranked and actually playing this season
this shit is getting too populario to even read

kori paid over $100,000 for her servers so she does what she wants

pack yalls shit and get out

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 03:28 PM
what is going to happen to the college sports forum?

the longhorns are ranked and actually playing this season
this shit is getting too populario to even read

kori paid over $100,000 for her servers so she does what she wants

pack yalls shit and get out

It will be turned back later today after timvp can make some changes to it.

And :lol @ $100k.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Then you should know better than to envoke the name of Davy Crockett in this particular subject.

i actually live in Von Ormy, the newest city in the world and home of the historical place where santa anna stopped along the medina river overnight to rest before they invaded the alamo. and one of my neighbors is kin to blas herrera, who instead of stopping and resting continued on to warn crockett of the envasion (he was termed the paul revere of the texas revolution). the acreage behind where i sleep is where anna rested his troops.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Ormy,_Texas

but i should know better :wakeup sometimes u win even if u lose.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 03:35 PM
LOL..............Utsa still representing. :hat Seriously, what do yall think yall have done or do that is more impressive than a Utsa graduate? What makes your 75-100+ year old school that more impressive. What makes you not support the only D1 school in your city? I dont get it. Fill me in please. Thats like dissin the Spurs because LA is only 2000 miles away. :rolleyes

I saw everyone proppin the 50k a yr. salary of a master degreed librarian......and all I could do is :lmao

WTF is so great about that?

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I would be lying if I said I didnt enjoy Kori laying the smack down the way she does. I was on the receiving end a long time ago and it really isnt fun. Kori you kick ass!! oh yeah and btw "r" :), i hope i dont get banned.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 03:44 PM

Yo..........you didnt do shit when I asked that the OTHERS stop talking about peoples families and posting personal info. Where were you Kori? Sorry, but you are biased.....if you are gonna ban or warn people, do it as a whole not just as a Utsa fan. It is your board, but you should at LEAST be fair. :rolleyes

Bleed said FSTF because you didnt do anything to the other side. You didnt even warn them. All we saw is Utsa is out of line and thats BS.

dws009
02-16-2009, 03:45 PM

Newsflash: You guys can hate on the UTSA people all day. It's not us who keeps getting the site shutdown. It's the little bitches who have nothing else to do but post on the UTSA threads about how much they hate UTSA.

We're trying to be positive about the only Div 1 school here in SA. I don't know where all these people are from but for some reason they have a vendetta against UTSA. Maybe they didn't get accepted and had to go to ITT Tech or one of the shitty schools around here. I don't really know.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Yo..........you didnt do shit when I asked that the OTHERS stop talking about peoples families and posting personal info. Where were you Kori? Sorry, but you are biased.....if you are gonna ban or warn people, do if as a whole not just Utsa fan. It is your board, but you should at LEAST be fair. :rolleyes

Bleed said FSTF because you didnt do anything to the other side. You didnt even warn them. All we saw is Utsa is out of line and thats BS.

I think she did warn them and the other parties said sorry. She didnt ban the idiot twins till they kept going and were talking shit about her.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Newsflash: You guys can hate on the UTSA people all day. It's not us who keeps getting the site shutdown. It's the little bitches who have nothing else to do but post on the UTSA threads about how much they hate UTSA.

We're trying to be positive about the only Div 1 school here in SA. I don't know where all these people are from but for some reason they have a vendetta against UTSA. Maybe they didn't get accepted and had to go to ITT Tech or one of the shitty schools around here. I don't really know.

Oh ok so it was a NON utsa supporter who called Kori out and called her names.......yeah good try.

PLUS she locked threads for you guys NOT to make more threads, how hard is it to follow instructions by the site owner.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 03:46 PM

on behalf of the UTSA crowd, sorry for the messages calling u names.

as far as a sub forum, that's like back of the bus right? that's cool, i guess. we'll have our time. but also i'll be looking for the osu & texas tech football sub forums in the fall

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 03:48 PM

as far as a sub forum, that's like back of the bus right? that's cool, i guess. we'll have our time. but also i'll be looking for the osu & texas tech football sub forums in the fall

LOL come on man, its not a insult to get a sub forum, she was doing you guys a favor.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM

Do you want the name of the site changed to UTSA Talk or what? What an ungrateful prick. Be happy you are getting your own subforum where the UTSA posters can have a circle jerk about the Golf team.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 03:50 PM

Hey I will take a sub forum........this IS SAYTOWN and this IS UTSA town. Like it or not. This isnt Austin or San Marcos or Fuckin College Station. If you dont like Utsa fuck you. Give us our own board!!!!! We want Roadies back and Bleed too got dayum it!!! :ihit

dws009
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM
LOL..............Utsa still representing. :hat Seriously, what do yall think yall have done or do that is more impressive than a Utsa graduate? What makes your 75-100+ year old school that more impressive. What makes you not support the only D1 school in your city? I dont get it. Fill me in please. Thats like dissin the Spurs because LA is only 2000 miles away. :rolleyes

I saw everyone proppin the 50k a yr. salary of a master degreed librarian......and all I could do is :lmao

You know that's another thing. A libarian at UTSA is on here dissing the school he works at. WTF dude? Why don't you go get a job putting "See Spot Run" books back on the shelves at a elementary school if you can't respect the university you work at. I for one have a huge problem with that I am pretty damn sure that your employer would too. Let me find out who you are and I promise you I will get you removed from your job.

Lol....you make $50k a year.........I'm a Junior at UTSA and I make that much at my job and haven't even graduated yet. How pathetic that must make you feel.

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM

OH yeah and since you quoted me I take it your directing this towards me. Please go look in your locked threads that were serious discussions about UTSA football or basketball and see if I posted in there...I DIDNT. I posted in the threads that were either anti utsa or questioning why the college forum got shut down, or WHY are there so many utsa threads.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 03:52 PM
You know that's another thing. A libarian at UTSA is on here dissing the school he works at. WTF dude? Why don't you go get a job putting "See Spot Run" books back on the shelves at a elementary school if you can't respect the university you work at. I for one have a huge problem with that I am pretty damn sure that your employer would too. Let me find out who you are and I promise you I will get you removed from your job.

Lol....you make $50k a year.........I'm a Junior at UTSA and I make that much at my job and haven't even graduated yet. How pathetic that must make you feel.

Here we go again...

Kermit
02-16-2009, 03:53 PM
We want Roadies back and Bleed too got dayum it

It's lonely without your circle jerk buddies, huh.

this IS UTSA town

That's why one of your own complains because 90% of the city could care less about your commuter school.

Kermit
02-16-2009, 03:54 PM

:rollin

And this is why the rest of the forum thinks your fanbase is retarded. And they're right.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Do you want the name of the site changed to UTSA Talk or what? What an ungrateful prick. Be happy you are getting your own subforum where the UTSA posters can have a circle jerk about the Golf team.

more people care about UTSA basket weaving than OSU football...maybe the number threads were a little excessive, but the content was valid and college forum was dead anyway. i'm not asking for the forum back. i've never told anyone to stop so we could get it back.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
How long before they get their own sub-forum shut down?

ATRAIN
02-16-2009, 04:00 PM

LOL thats if they get it now. They think its an insult.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:01 PM
:rollin

And this is why the rest of the forum thinks your fanbase is retarded. And they're right.

And who the hell are you? What fan fuckin fan base do you have? You talk big shit and havent said SHIT. :rolleyes

mookie2001
02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
you know that's another thing. A libarian at utsa is on here dissing the school he works at. Wtf dude? Why don't you go get a job putting "see spot run" books back on the shelves at a elementary school if you can't respect the university you work at. I for one have a huge problem with that i am pretty damn sure that your employer would too. Let me find out who you are and i promise you i will get you removed from your job.

Lol....you make $50k a year.........i'm a junior at utsa and i make that much at my job and haven't even graduated yet. How pathetic that must make you feel. rofl

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Yo..........you didnt do shit when I asked that the OTHERS stop talking about peoples families and posting personal info. Where were you Kori? Sorry, but you are biased.....if you are gonna ban or warn people, do it as a whole not just as a Utsa fan. It is your board, but you should at LEAST be fair. :rolleyes

Really I didn't do anything to the other side? I didn't warn them. I guess you read all my PM's now, dumbfuck?

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:04 PM

Fuck all yall.....we have our own fuckin forum. Fuck yall bitches. I havent seen one fuckin intelligent comment from any of you. Go the hell back to Lubbock or Austin, or College Station maggots. Fuck yall. :flipoff

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 04:05 PM

set the o/u at 4 weeks. think about it: a new football coach, a basketball team on the cusp of the madness having one of their better seasons, and baseball team going for the 3peat. oh, but there's nothing valid to talk about regarding UTSA, so let's put them in the corner so the older posters can see that mike leach contract thread from last week on the front page.

btw, i like the under, but it won't be because of me.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Really I didn't do anything to the other side? I didn't warn them. I guess you read all my PM's now, dumbfuck?

Not in public......with a got dayum PM ......why did you call out Roadies and Bleed in public? Didnt say shit to them on the board! Prove me wrong.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:06 PM

No, it was supposed to be something special - something to set them apart. I would think that you would want a sub-forum on a board that gets 7-8 million page views a month. I would think that you would want to try to get established in Google and spread the POSITIVE word about your school and your football program.

Do you see how stupid it is to continue to fight when NO ONE is fighting with you?

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Not in public......with a got dayum PM ......why did you call out Roadies and Bleed in public? Didnt say shit to them on the board! Prove me wrong.

I had already talked/sent PMs to everyone in the beginning (both sides). It's when the UTSA crew got vile and wouldn't quit, then it went public. You don't realize that?

j-6
02-16-2009, 04:08 PM

WTF? For example, Blake, BUMP and rr-korea took on the mighty Longhorn armada on Tech's behalf, dealt as much as they got during something that actually mattered, and nobody started crying. Nothing was shut down, no jobs were threatened, Homeland Security wasn't alerted, and everyone got a free puppy. Instead, when someone makes fun of a "UTSA versus the SCLSU Mud Dogs" thread, we got forum armegeddon.

According to Kori your school has a 95% admission rate. I doubt the 5% that got left at home are computer literate enough to find this place.

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Ive been here a long damn time, and this is the first time I am really upset. Fuck it.....support fuckin OU, USC, got dayum UT and A&M, Tx State...........we dont give a fuck. We are home grown .......San Antono........Spurs and Utsa fans...........we support our own. :flipoff

Fuckin ban us all.............all there will be in the bitch ass place is UT and USC fuckin threads..........

Kermit
02-16-2009, 04:10 PM
OMG. I have drastically underestimated the level of retardation that is being dealt with here. My condolences, Kori.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Ive been here a long damn time, and this is the first time I am really upset. Fuck it.....support fuckin OU, USC, got dayum UT and A&M, Tx State...........we dont give a fuck. We are home grown .......San Antono........Spurs and Utsa fans...........we support our own. :flipoff

Fuckin ban us all.............all there will be in the bitch ass place is UT and USC fuckin threads..........

Wow you are so cool. :lmao You don't understand the only people who have perpetuated this problem in the last two weeks are the people on the UTSA side. You are acting like it doesn't matter to you if someone killed their mother, as long as they went to UTSA. :lol

mookie2001
02-16-2009, 04:11 PM
lebomb is hilarious

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:11 PM
I had already talked/sent PMs to everyone in the beginning (both sides). It's when the UTSA crew got vile and wouldn't quit, then it went public. You don't realize that?

Look at my last week and a half of posts..........I tried to keep it cool. The other dicks would not let it die. Did you call them out publicly? Hell no.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Fuck all yall.....we have our own fuckin forum. Fuck yall bitches. I havent seen one fuckin intelligent comment from any of you. Go the hell back to Lubbock or Austin, or College Station maggots. Fuck yall. :flipoff

And it begins...again

tonylongoriafan
No, it was supposed to be something special - something to set them apart. I would think that you would want a sub-forum on a board that gets 7-8 million page views a month. I would think that you would want to try to get established in Google and spread the POSITIVE word about your school and your football program.

Do you see how stupid it is to continue to fight when NO ONE is fighting with you?

i appologize if i come across overly aggressive. thanks for the love :toast

Kermit

:lmao:lmao

The inevitable meltdown. WTF do the Spurs and UTSA have to do with one another? Don't drag the rest of us down.

lebomb
Fuck you Kori! Fuck them faggots, and fuck this board. Im sure no one gives a fuck anyhow...........

GO UT and OU and A&M and fuck it ................

Defend the enemy..............

mookie2001
FUCK yall i like the aggys and the mavericks!

lebomb
02-16-2009, 04:13 PM
BITCHES!

Utsa...............

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Fuck you Kori! Fuck them faggots, and fuck this board. Im sure no one gives a fuck anyhow...........

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:14 PM
Look at my last week and a half of posts..........I tried to keep it cool. The other dicks would not let it die. Did you call them out publicly? Hell no.

Why would I call them out publicly. I called them out PRIVATELY. That's what I did for everyone. The only time anything went PUBLIC was when some people wouldn't let it end.

You weren't even in the forum yesterday to see what happened.

This is so got damn weird that people are standing up and fighting for stuff and have no idea what they are even fighting for. :lol

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Kori always calls people out privately until she is called out publicly. Believe me, I know. She has put me in my place more times than I can remember by PM and email.

Kermit
02-16-2009, 04:15 PM

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Kori always calls people out privately until she is called out publicly. Believe me, I know. She has put me in my place more times than I can remember by PM and email.

True. I may have ripped you by PM more than anyone. :lol

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 04:16 PM

The inevitable meltdown. WTF do the Spurs and UTSA have to do with one another? Don't drag the rest of us down.

Obviously, if you're a spurs fan you must be from san antonio and if you're from san antonio you have to care about UTSA. D-1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is priceless.

mookie2001
02-16-2009, 04:18 PM
in fact werent the spurs were founded by UTSA?

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 04:19 PM
set the o/u at 4 weeks. think about it: a new football coach, a basketball team on the cusp of the madness having one of their better seasons, and baseball team going for the 3peat. oh, but there's nothing valid to talk about regarding UTSA, so let's put them in the corner so the older posters can see that mike leach contract thread from last week on the front page.

With all that activity I think I'll go with the over. I'm assuming the internet shuts down due to UTSA talk before the forum gets a chance to get pulled.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 04:20 PM

That must've been right after UTSA captured Santa Anna

samikeyp
02-16-2009, 04:21 PM

W.W.UTSA.D. :lol

Kermit
02-16-2009, 04:22 PM

Dude, UTSA convinced Polk to annex Texas for the sole purpose of creating a NBA franchise.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:32 PM

timvp
02-16-2009, 04:32 PM

Defend the enemy..............:rolleyes

I'm not sure what is in the UTSA water. I usually like lebomb as a poster and now he's going to pull this?

I've stayed out of it but this is getting beyond ridiculous now. UTSA fanbase is way out of line. They have such an inferiority complex that it's impossible for any type of civil conversation between UTSA fanbase and the outside world. It's just not going to happen.

And really, Kori was being nice about that 95% number. I think it's closer to 99%. A retarded amoeba could get accepted into UTSA with their current admissions policy. Has anyone heard of someone getting rejected by UTSA? I've never heard of that and I know someone who was turned down by SAC. UTSA is basically a giant community college. In fact, I never knew there was anyone proud of its sports programs until I saw a couple pop up on SpursTalk.

So yeah, if UTSA fan wants to fight fire with fire, let's go. I've sat idly long enough. You gonna call out the wife, you better get ready to defend that embarrassment of a so-called university that further makes San Antonio look like an uneducated cow town. As a neutral observer who doesn't give a fvck about any college, UTSA is a joke and the UTSA fanbase on SpursTalk is somehow turning into an even bigger joke.

Either grow the F up, stop talking UTSA sports or settle down and try to act like fans of a school that has an actual admissions process. I give UT fans a lot of ish but I've never seen them act like a bunch of sissies like the UTSA fanbase following the birth of their football team.

F UTSA and F the UTSA fanbase if they can't get their mind right.

j-6
02-16-2009, 04:34 PM
:rolleyes

I'm not sure what is in the UTSA water. I usually like lebomb as a poster and now he's going to pull this?

I've stayed out of it but this is getting beyond ridiculous now. UTSA fanbase is way out of line. They have such an inferiority complex that it's impossible for any type of civil conversation between UTSA fanbase and the outside world. It's just not going to happen.

And really, Kori was being nice about that 95% number. I think it's closer to 99%. A retarded amoeba could get accepted into UTSA with their current admissions policy. Has anyone heard of someone getting rejected by UTSA? I've never heard of that and I know someone who was turned down by SAC. UTSA is basically a giant community college. In fact, I never knew there was anyone proud of its sports programs until I saw a couple pop up on SpursTalk.

So yeah, if UTSA fan wants to fight fire with fire, let's go. I've sat idly long enough. You gonna call out the wife, you better get ready to defend that embarrassment of a so-called university that further makes San Antonio look like an uneducated cow town. As a neutral observer who doesn't give a fvck about any college, UTSA is a joke and the UTSA fanbase on SpursTalk is somehow turning into an even bigger joke.

Either grow the F up, stop talking UTSA sports or settle down and try to act like fans of a school that has an actual admissions process. I give UT fans a lot of ish but I've never seen them act like a bunch of sissies like the UTSA fanbase following the birth of their football.

I love this thread. It won't effing die!

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 04:35 PM
After all this I can't wait until they come back and say, "Can we have our subforum now?"

Kermit
02-16-2009, 04:35 PM
After all this I can't wait until they come back and say, "Can we have our subforum now?"

You know it's coming.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:36 PM

Or, you can go to some other site and spew your homo-erotic bullshit over there.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey I will take a sub forum........this IS SAYTOWN and this IS UTSA town. Like it or not. This isnt Austin or San Marcos or Fuckin College Station. If you dont like Utsa fuck you. Give us our own board!!!!! We want Roadies back and Bleed too got dayum it!!! :ihit

No, this isn't a gay post at all.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.theindependentutsa.com/messageboard/

This is for the UTSA guys. Why not go get that going?

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:39 PM
more people care about UTSA basket weaving than OSU football...maybe the number threads were a little excessive, but the content was valid and college forum was dead anyway. i'm not asking for the forum back. i've never told anyone to stop so we could get it back.

The basket weaving program is actually a lot more promising than the football program at UTSA.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:40 PM

Hahahaha, little faggot's gonna cry to mommy.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:41 PM

Does your butt hurt that your gay buddies got a public whiplash?

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 04:44 PM

:lol say F this and F that in a passive aggressive manner. i get what u'r saying, but it just comes across strange.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:44 PM

You gays really are over dramatic.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:45 PM

This is beyond pathetic.

timvp
02-16-2009, 04:46 PM
:lol say F this and F that in a passive aggressive manner. i get what u'r saying, but it just comes across strange.

u'r

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm currently enrolled at University of North Texas working on my Masters. Can I get a UNT subforum for supporters only?

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
I graduated from UT-Brownsville and I would like a subforum for my school so I can follow the exploits of our volleyball and baseball teams.

Knowbody
02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Exclusive footage of lebomb finding out this isn't the UTSA Respect Forum.

xbVw7entkxg

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 04:58 PM

it closer to 90%, site your source...regardless things are changing

http://media.www.paisano-online.com/media/storage/paper975/news/2007/02/27/News/Utsa-Restricts.Admissions.For.Incoming.Freshmen-2746097.shtml

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/MYSA051007_1B_UTSA_Admissions_36efe7d_html9198.htm l

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Exclusive footage of lebomb finding out this isn't the UTSA Respect Forum.

xbVw7entkxg

:lol

Lebomb is a cry baby bitch.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 05:00 PM

So, 9 out of 10 people are accepted.

This does wonders for the university.

Yea, athletics is way more important than academics.

Kori Ellis
02-16-2009, 05:21 PM

http://media.www.paisano-online.com/media/storage/paper975/news/2007/02/27/News/Utsa-Restricts.Admissions.For.Incoming.Freshmen-2746097.shtml

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/MYSA051007_1B_UTSA_Admissions_36efe7d_html9198.htm l

I guessed at the 95%... but it looks like it's close to 91% acceptance recently with only a little over half of people returning after their freshman year to continue. Anyway, that wasn't really the point. I just threw it in there because I think they should up their admission standards (and by what I have read, they are).

Anyway, good luck to all of you and to UTSA football. Like I said all along (as I was repeatedly being cussed out), I would probably go to their football games. All I am asking is that people stop running wild on my forum just because they are insecure and don't think they get enough respect.

IceColdBrewski
02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Give us our own board!!!!! :ihit

Here's an idea. Go start your own damn board. It's not like it's difficult. Try wiping your own ass instead of expecting someone else to do it.

J.T.
02-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Sometimes I'm amazed at what can happen on SpursTalk if you step away from a thread for an hour or two.

SequDynasty
02-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Sometimes I'm amazed at what can happen on SpursTalk if you step away from a thread for an hour or two.

Yep, better not have a short attention span around here.

IronMexican
02-16-2009, 05:58 PM
How did I miss 5 pages at the blink of an eye? :lmao

dirk4mvp
02-16-2009, 06:05 PM
wow.

leemajors
02-16-2009, 06:45 PM
WTF? For example, Blake, BUMP and rr-korea took on the mighty Longhorn armada on Tech's behalf, dealt as much as they got during something that actually mattered, and nobody started crying. Nothing was shut down, no jobs were threatened, Homeland Security wasn't alerted, and everyone got a free puppy. Instead, when someone makes fun of a "UTSA versus the SCLSU Mud Dogs" thread, we got forum armegeddon.

According to Kori your school has a 95% admission rate. I doubt the 5% that got left at home are computer literate enough to find this place.

not only that, but JGW's attempted Aggie/Trojan takeover resulted in no shutdowns.

timvp
02-16-2009, 06:45 PM

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/MYSA051007_1B_UTSA_Admissions_36efe7d_html9198.htm lDon't buy it. You've heard of someone who wasn't accepted into the school? I haven't.

dws009
02-16-2009, 07:14 PM
I guessed at the 95%... but it looks like it's close to 91% acceptance recently with only a little over half of people returning after their freshman year to continue. Anyway, that wasn't really the point. I just threw it in there because I think they should up their admission standards (and by what I have read, they are).

Anyway, good luck to all of you and to UTSA football. Like I said all along (as I was repeatedly being cussed out), I would probably go to their football games. All I am asking is that people stop running wild on my forum just because they are insecure and don't think they get enough respect.

People leave b/c it's part of the UT CAP program. They do a year at a UT affilated school and then they're allowed to enroll at UT.

The Reckoning
02-16-2009, 07:20 PM
lol applicants only need a 24 on the act to get into the honors program

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 07:34 PM
lol applicants only need a 24 on the act to get into the honors program

shiiiiiiit that's like a krazy high score yo

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:09 PM

cold ones on me at the football tailgate :toast

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:18 PM
longhorns/aggies tonight

48-36 a&m just under 16 to go, texas is circling the wagons

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:27 PM
48-36 a&m just under 16 to go, texas is circling the wagons

i hate those aggies farmers but the atmosphere there is awesome 55-38 a&m :downspin:

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:37 PM
i hate those aggies farmers but the atmosphere there is awesome 55-38 a&m :downspin:

here comes the run 59-49 under 10

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:42 PM
15-1 run 59-54 8 to go, should be a great finish

Roadies4life
02-16-2009, 10:50 PM
well tell your boy to then oh wise one.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:53 PM
its always the run after the run that gets u 68-59 a&m 4 to go

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
damn, pittman is a beast inside for texas...they will probably lose this game because of the HORRIBLE 1st half, but i think if he can stay out of foul trouble, this could be a huge advantage come tournament time.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:11 PM
never a good day when the aggies rejoice 81-66 a&m...props :toast

dws009
02-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Wow, wth has happened to Texas? Did losing Augustin, Aldridge, and Durant these last few years really hurt them that bad?

dws009
02-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I still don't agree with this whole one and done shit. I think it cheapens the whole NCAA college basketball experience for me.

Any player who stays for the full four years earns my respect over any of those others.

Doug Collins
02-16-2009, 11:49 PM
never a good day when the aggies rejoice 81-66 a&m...props :toast

Aggies played their best ball of the year for the most part. Shame it took them this long to up the intensity on both ends of the court. Pittman and Johnson played very well. Exciting game to watch and Reed Arena was rocking!

ATRAIN
02-17-2009, 08:24 AM

Either grow the F up, stop talking UTSA sports or settle down and try to act like fans of a school that has an actual admissions process. I give UT fans a lot of ish but I've never seen them act like a bunch of sissies like the UTSA fanbase following the birth of their football team.

Yeah im the same way I like Lebomb as a poster but LOL its like someone kicked his dog when you talk about UTSA. Im with you I could care less about UTSA and thier fanbase but your right that school is a joke and the fanbase is even worse. To think this all started over a football team that hasnt even played a game yet and prob will suck. Kori and Timvp thanks for being so patient with everyone, even the dumb fucks.

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:18 AM

I would say San Antonio is indifferent towards UTSA.

your buddies crossed that "imaginary make believe" line by crank-calling a few posters at their place of work.

I don't care who you are, that's f'ed up.

samikeyp
02-17-2009, 09:19 AM
I would say San Antonio is indifferent towards UTSA.

your buddies crossed that "imaginary make believe" line by crank-calling a few posters at their place of work.

I don't care who you are, that's f'ed up.

But apparently, per tony, its not banworthy.

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:22 AM
annoying? the trade tony parker threads are annoying. the rasheed wallace vince carter knob slobbing threads are annoying. if i have to go through usc, ou, mma threads, then UTSA talk is relevant.

you don't have to go through usc, ou and mma threads.

unfortunately, the rest of us have to see those stupid UTSA stickies at the top of the college forum, and you imbeciles can't even keep your trash inside it's proper containers.

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:26 AM

:lol

Doug Collins
02-17-2009, 09:46 AM
God owns spurstalk

degenerate_gambler
02-17-2009, 09:48 AM
unfuckingbelievable..

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:51 AM

all BS aside, God's planet, He can do whatever he wants and puts in the time and all of that is great. but that does not excuse him from being wrong in creating utsa freak........sorry

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Sheesh! I read this entire thread and still don't understand what the fuss is about. :lol

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:54 AM

so utsa doesn't sell roadrunner chairs?

what a d-bag.

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:57 AM
first off its JJ without the ..

is it d-bag with or without the (-)?

Blake
02-17-2009, 09:58 AM

apparently you can't even afford utsa gear. even Walmart sells UT chairs for $9.99.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:02 AM
sorry about the typo i'm a little flustered today. i'm tired, have a headache, a little hungover

wow, didn't notice a difference.

it's like i'm davey crockett right before all the mexicans come and kill him.

you gotta be joking.

you're more like the illegal immigrant trying to sue that rancher in Arizona for pulling a gun on you as you illegally crossed the border and ate his cow.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:10 AM

what part of 'we dont give a flip about utsa' dont you un der stand

Doug Collins
02-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Glad to see you're catching up Blake. You really missed out on this yesterday.

ATRAIN
02-17-2009, 10:18 AM

LOL I was just thinking that and laughing. Hurry up Blake it gets better!!

Kermit
02-17-2009, 10:19 AM

Fucking Aggies. Don't they know they're supposed to suck when the Longhorns play them? And I wish that the Drum had 1/4 of the energy that Reed Arena had last night.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:27 AM

:lol I see...

trying to do 3 things at once here.....another hour and i should be caught up

JudynTX
02-17-2009, 10:28 AM
:lol ^^^

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:29 AM

you just don't get it do you, Davey?

Doug Collins
02-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Fucking Aggies. Don't they know they're supposed to suck when the Longhorns play them? And I wish that the Drum had 1/4 of the energy that Reed Arena had last night.

They really get up to play the horns at Reed. Does this make 5 straight seasons they've split the season series? I'm pissed the aggies didn't show that amount of energy the entire season. When they actually play and don't turn the ball over 600 times in the first minute, they're pretty good.

Ps Pittman and Johnson were beasts last night

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Hey I will take a sub forum........this IS SAYTOWN and this IS UTSA town. Like it or not.

this is also UTSA country......the United States of UTSA.

This isnt Austin or San Marcos or Fuckin College Station. If you dont like Utsa fuck you. Give us our own board!!!!! We want Roadies back and Bleed too got dayum it!!! :ihit

honestly, do you really wonder why people give you idiots crap every day?

samikeyp
02-17-2009, 10:41 AM
Saytown?

What are you? 12?

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:42 AM
And who the hell are you? What fan fuckin fan base do you have?

irrelevant to anything at all except to utsa nut

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:43 AM
Fuck yall bitches. I havent seen one fuckin intelligent comment from any of you. Fuck yall. :flipoff

probably because you don't know what one looks like

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:44 AM

still clueless

samikeyp
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Fuck yall bitches. I havent seen one fuckin intelligent comment from any of you. Fuck yall.

Says the guy who thinks "Saytown" is cool.

Kermit
02-17-2009, 10:46 AM
They really get up to play the horns at Reed. Does this make 5 straight seasons they've split the season series? I'm pissed the aggies didn't show that amount of energy the entire season. When they actually play and don't turn the ball over 600 times in the first minute, they're pretty good.

Ps Pittman and Johnson were beasts last night

Yeah. Wish the defensive intensity would've been there for everyone. How in the fuck can a Barnes coached team suck so bad on defense? The offensive struggles I can understand.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:48 AM
Ive been here a long damn time, and this is the first time I am really upset.

you're upset over words said by faceless people on an internet forum.

Good job.

and that would be bad because..........?

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:50 AM

I've looked at you last week and half worth of posts.....you didnt try very hard.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:51 AM

are you drunk?

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:53 AM

if it wasn't for UTSA, Duncan would have left a long time ago.

Blake
02-17-2009, 10:56 AM

I just spit coffee on the screen.

best line: "I know someone who was turned down by SAC"

:lobt:

Blake
02-17-2009, 11:02 AM
cold ones on me at the football tailgate :toast

coming out of your longhorn ice chest in a longhorn koozie?

no thanks.

Blake
02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
Sheesh! I read this entire thread and still don't understand what the fuss is about. :lol

They don't even know what they are fussing about.

Blake
02-17-2009, 11:10 AM

university of Texas at Saytown. what's not cool about that?

ATRAIN
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
are you done blake? lol

Blake
02-17-2009, 11:18 AM
are you done blake? lol

I'm caught up, but done.......I dunno.

I enjoy utsa threads that never talk actually talk about utsa. If they wanna keep this going, I'm game. :lol

tonylongoriafan
02-17-2009, 11:18 AM
lol blake...good stuff...keep it coming

Blake
02-17-2009, 11:22 AM
lol blake...good stuff...keep it coming

good stuff yourself, davey.......although it's probably not the same way you mean.

I would also advise you not to keep it coming.

peewee's lovechild
02-17-2009, 11:22 AM
you're more like the illegal immigrant trying to sue that rancher in Arizona for pulling a gun on you as you illegally crossed the border and ate his cow.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ATRAIN
02-17-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm caught up, but done.......I dunno.

I enjoy utsa threads that never talk actually talk about utsa. If they wanna keep this going, I'm game. :lol

maybe we can add a thread in the sub forum that is "UTSA trash talk" but we need to sign a waiver in there that there is no crying or no swelling vagina's. So basically none of the UTSA supports can post in there hahhaha.

peewee's lovechild
02-17-2009, 11:25 AM

"Saytown" sounds too much like "Gaytown".

Maybe that's why he thinks it's so cool.