PDA

View Full Version : KG running his mouth....

DrHouse
01-24-2009, 08:28 PM
The Lakers felt like that game was the championship,” he said. “Some of the comments those guys made were incredible, and it was just the regular season. It was kind of comical. But we knew that we just had to move on from that.

If it's just a regular season game why are you still talking shit one month later KG?

m33p0
01-24-2009, 08:39 PM
coz for the past month he had his foot stuck in his mouth.

timtonymanu
01-24-2009, 08:40 PM
more comical than when KG picks on point guards? KG's worse than anyone when it comes to talking shit.

JamStone
01-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Man, I liked KG for soooo long as a player, but anytime I hear him talk this season, I want someone to karate chop him in the adam's apple. Seriously, just shut the fuck up already.

td4mvp21
01-24-2009, 08:43 PM
:lmao KG thinks he is hot shit now that his buddy Pierce got him a ring.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Man, I liked KG for soooo long as a player, but anytime I hear him talk this season, I want someone to karate chop him in the adam's apple. Seriously, just shut the fuck up already.

fo' real, he was a big favorite of mine but turned into an asshole once he got a championship.

Kamnik
01-24-2009, 09:24 PM

I never ever liked him; even when Rasho was playing with him and i was somewhat of a fan of the Wolves.

That Rick Rickert scandal that was swept under the rug by Minesota really sealed my opinion on KG and it should everyone else's imo because it was a fucktarded, childish, emo and arogant move.

scanry
01-24-2009, 10:02 PM
If it's just a regular season game why are you still talking shit one month later KG?

Fuck KG and his fagotty ass.

mogrovejo
01-24-2009, 10:08 PM

Because he was asked again?

more comical than when KG picks on point guards?

:sleep

Rogue
01-24-2009, 10:13 PM
KG is not tmac so he is not a shit.

hey tmac, http://i40.tinypic.com/n6td0w.gif

Amarelooms
01-24-2009, 10:14 PM
KG is such a punk ass...always acting like a thug during games. Sucks that he got a ring....douche bag :elephant

m33p0
01-24-2009, 10:53 PM

this is how it went:
Garnett: "Come on, brah. Ask the question."
Reporter: "What question?"
Garnett: "Yah know, THE ONE." *wink wink*
Reporter: "You mean the European guard one?"
Garnett: "Nah, brah. 'Bout them arrogant Lakers still talking 'bout how they beat us last Christmas."
Reporter: "But they haven't said anything about it."
Garnett: "JUST ASK THE FUCKING QUESTION OR I'LL THUMP YOU ON DAH HED!" *chest pounds* *fist pumps*

Roxsfan
01-25-2009, 12:48 AM
fuck KG

Red Hawk #21
01-26-2009, 05:36 PM
fuck KG

:hat

TheMACHINE
01-26-2009, 06:02 PM
dam...the lakers get the celtics on a back to back on the road.

scanry
01-26-2009, 06:13 PM
dam...the lakers get the celtics on a back to back on the road.

Honestly, i don't think the Lakers can beat the C's this year. Their defense will eventually slow down the Lakers and if i were the Lakers, i'd be praying for the Cavs to make it to the Finals.

The Cavs & the Lakers don't have 3 HOF's & a good point guard like the Celtics do. The Lakers will still need to depend on Kobe, and imo Pierce did a great job defending him last year. :wow

Lakers_55
01-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Honestly, i don't think the Lakers can beat the C's this year. Their defense will eventually slow down the Lakers and if i were the Lakers, i'd be praying for the Cavs to make it to the Finals.

The Cavs & the Lakers don't have 3 HOF's & a good point guard like the Celtics do. The Lakers will still need to depend on Kobe, and imo Pierce did a great job defending him last year. :wow

The Laker organization is calling for the Celtics if we get there. We like our chances. I also think the Lakers will beat them in Boston on February 5th. Boston seems to miss out playing us in the finals when we are the better team. But what do I know, I am just a fan.

byrdman31
01-26-2009, 07:05 PM

:wow:wow:wow what kind of surround sound is that on your avy?

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 07:10 PM
No way the Celtics win it all this year, it just defies logic when you think about it. Does the bitch KG, the drama queen Pierce, and Jesus Shuttlesworth make sense in the same sentence as guys like Duncan, Shaq/Kobe, Hakeem, Jordan?

The Celtics are closer to the 2004 Pistons than they are to a dynasty.

The Lebron James era begins this year.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2009, 08:37 PM
what kind of logic is that? Boston is a great team, the best team in the NBA..

KG can talk all he wants, he's earned it..

it's difficult to trust Kobe in the finals, since he's played poorly in pretty much every one of his finals appearances, including possibly costing his team a title in 2004..

Bynum is big and strong, but it doesn't change the fact that the Lakers are a vaginal team..

Pelicans78
01-26-2009, 08:59 PM
KG's such a clown. Ass-clown that is.

Lakers999
01-26-2009, 09:42 PM

was gonna respond till i saw his "Team"..... so did you hop on the wagon last year? or this year? or as soon as your GM kevin mchale acquired KG?

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2009, 09:50 PM
LOL @ a Laker fan saying that..

the Celtics actually gave up an up and coming star up for KG..you already know what the Lakers gave up..

I have respect for the Celtics..they have class guys on their team..I don't like Ray Allen, but he's a class guy in general..KG is a warrior, and a great teammate..Paul Pierce overcame a vicious incident to become a great NBA player..the face of their franchise is the great Bill Russell, who anybody can look up to..not an adulterer with HIV..

TheMACHINE
01-26-2009, 10:00 PM

the Celtics actually gave up an up and coming star up for KG..you already know what the Lakers gave up..

I have respect for the Celtics..they have class guys on their team..I don't like Ray Allen, but he's a class guy in general..KG is a warrior, and a great teammate..Paul Pierce overcame a vicious incident to become a great NBA player..the face of their franchise is the great Bill Russell, who anybody can look up to..not an adulterer with HIV..

Magic Johnson hater!! :lol

Ghazi
01-26-2009, 10:19 PM

A warrior, a teammate, and a classless douchebag pussy.

bostonguy
01-26-2009, 10:45 PM
KG is really starting to get on my bad side with the way this son of a bitch is running his mouth. You are the Celts defensive anchor and a side kick to Paul Pierce. Kindly shut the fuck up KG. Offensively, you were shit in the finals excluding the first half of game 1 and all of game 6.

On a side note...my die hard Laker friend from Los Angeles is coming in town next week as we are both going to this game. He has never been to a Celts game in Boston before. It's the least I could do after that wonderful experience I had at Staples this last xmas.

I pick the Lakers to win this game. Hell Im even calling it. Lakers will blow out the Celts by 20 plus. The Lakers are just loaded plus they will prove to Boston that losing Posey and the additions of Bynum/Ariza make a HUGE difference. They also want to prove that they can win in Boston. Health or "lack of focus" is what will keep the Lakers from winning this game.

HarlemHeat37
01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
KG is really starting to get on my bad side with the way this son of a bitch is running his mouth. You are the Celts defensive anchor and a side kick to Paul Pierce. Kindly shut the fuck up KG. Offensively, you were shit in the finals excluding the first half of game 1 and all of game 6.

On a side note...my die hard Laker friend from Los Angeles is coming in town next week as we are both going to this game. He has never been to a Celts game in Boston before. It's the least I could do after that wonderful experience I had at Staples this last xmas.

I pick the Lakers to win this game. Hell Im even calling it. Lakers will blow out the Celts by 20 plus. The Lakers are just loaded plus they will prove to Boston that losing Posey and the additions of Bynum/Ariza make a HUGE difference. They also want to prove that they can win in Boston. Health or "lack of focus" is what will keep the Lakers from winning this game.

what a pathetic post..

TheMACHINE
01-27-2009, 12:28 AM

2nd night of a back to back on the road against the champs...i dunno

Ditty
01-27-2009, 01:21 AM
i rather have orlando and denver go in the finals lakers wll get powned again in the finals by boston

bostonguy
01-27-2009, 04:19 AM
what a pathetic post..

Yet you,a username of a former tag team from the former wcw, took the time to read and respond to it. Thank you for caring. I bet that makes you want to do a spinarooney doesnt it?

mrspurs
01-27-2009, 11:42 AM
what kind of logic is that? Boston is a great team, the best team in the NBA..

KG can talk all he wants, he's earned it..

it's difficult to trust Kobe in the finals, since he's played poorly in pretty much every one of his finals appearances, including possibly costing his team a title in 2004..

Bynum is big and strong, but it doesn't change the fact that the Lakers are a vaginal team..

Agreed. KG can talk the talk and walk the walk. I bet San Antonio would love having KG. With KG standing next to TD. Once again the Championship would come through SA. While many guys KG age have declined. He continues to get better.

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeap, KG can talk the talk, and punch teammates, and slap people in the back of the head, and set cheapshot screens, and wither away in the 4th quarter of games, yep...true warrior. :)

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2009, 12:16 PM
at least he isn't Dirk, who backs down from every opponent, and shrivels up when it matters..

JoeTait75
01-27-2009, 01:14 PM
KG can talk all he wants, he's earned it.

Sad but true. KG may be an asshole, but he's an asshole with a ring. Want to shut him up? Beat him.

Although it is annoying that he is allowed to just stand in the lane for hours on end. Officials ignore the three-second rule with KG the same way they ignore travelling for LeBron.

dirk4mvp
01-27-2009, 01:22 PM
at least he isn't Dirk, who backs down from every opponent, and shrivels up when it matters..

Spurfan of all fanbases shouldn't know to not say stupid shit like this.

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 03:49 PM

Oh you mean his 37/15 performance in Game 7 against the Spurs?

Or his 50 point performance against the Suns

Or his clutch shot in game 5 v the HEat that is forgotten because of bullshit whistles

Or his 29/15 Game 6 performance in that series

Or his career 25/11 playoff averages.

The Golden State series was an anomaly and matchup problem, not the trend.

Revionist history, Garnett didn't even play well in the Finals, but was bailed out by Pierce, Allen's shooting, and the Lakers' choking in game 4.

Ghazi
01-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Sad but true. KG may be an asshole, but he's an asshole with a ring. Want to shut him up? Beat him.

Although it is annoying that he is allowed to just stand in the lane for hours on end. Officials ignore the three-second rule with KG the same way they ignore travelling for LeBron.

lol, I don't think they ignore traveling for Lebron. I've seen like 4-5 called on Lebron in the past 2-3 weeks.

I think KG's low foul rate is a little due to slack given from officials though.

mogrovejo
01-27-2009, 05:42 PM
It's amazing how emotionally invested with certain players some fans are. Reminds me of how grew up hating on Marques Johnson, Moncrief, Kareem, Worthy, Laimbeer & Co.

Anyway, KG doesn't even play in the lane, the way he's used on the post is by flashing there. Offensive 3 seconds not called? Hehe. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind to admit it if true. I suppose that people invent these things hoping that the old axiom "a lie, repeated often enough, will end up as truth" has some truth to it and affect the way others see the game. It's kind of useless though.

JoeTait75
01-27-2009, 05:56 PM
It's amazing how emotionally invested with certain players some fans are. Reminds me of how grew up hating on Marques Johnson, Moncrief, Kareem, Worthy, Laimbeer & Co.

Anyway, KG doesn't even play in the lane, the way he's used on the post is by flashing there. Offensive 3 seconds not called? Hehe. In all honesty, I wouldn't mind to admit it if true. I suppose that people invent these things hoping that the old axiom "a lie, repeated often enough, will end up as truth" has some truth to it and affect the way others see the game. It's kind of useless though.

I don't really have a problem with KG personally. I just see him camping in the lane on defense, and I never see it called.

mogrovejo
01-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Okay, perhaps you're right. Maybe you can chart a Celtics game one of these days and tell me the moments it happened, because I've never noticed it.

JoeTait75
01-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Okay, perhaps you're right. Maybe you can chart a Celtics game one of these days and tell me the moments it happened, because I've never noticed it.

Absolutely. Next time the Cavaliers and C's play, I'll do just that. If I'm wrong, I'll be here to say so. But I'm telling you, I saw plenty of it during the playoffs last year.