PDA

View Full Version : i will not stop...

tonylongoriafan
01-24-2009, 11:42 PM
...my support of UTSA athletics

leemajors
01-24-2009, 11:49 PM
did the UTSA people get the college forum shut down? wow.

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 12:05 AM
did the UTSA people get the college forum shut down? wow.

it was probably the combination of utsa people and non-utsa people talking shit, calling each other names, threaten each other, calling each other, etc.

but i don't give a shit about that, i care about utsa athletics...tough loss by the men's team today in corpus, a definite home court advantage by a&mcc, but the team certainly did NOT show up.

this shakes up the slc standings

5 teams with better records...it's going to be an important 2 weeks

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 12:06 AM
fuck UTSA, ruined the college sports forum for us all.

-Mars

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 12:10 AM
fuck UTSA, ruined the college sports forum for us all.

-Mars

fuck UTSA? really?

here we go?

anyway, the Runner's have several players out with non-injury related issues. i can't get a beat on what's the issue but we're down 2 key players in the rotation in an extremely important time of the season.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 12:12 AM
fuck UTSA? really?

here we go?

anyway, the Runner's have several players out with non-injury related issues. i can't get a beat on what's the issue but we're down 2 key players in the rotation in an extremely important time of the season.

really. or do you think the College Sports Forum just vanished on its own?

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 12:25 AM

no the administrators took it off

anyway, on another UTSA note, a story is saturday's express news

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/columnists/david_flores/38259944.html
If you're trying to reach UTSA athletic director Lynn Hickey by phone and get her voicemail, it could be a while before she gets back with you.

Hickey has been busier than usual since last month, when the University of Texas board of regents approved UTSA's plan to start playing football in 2011.

Things in the office only got crazier after UTSA, which has competed in intercollegiate athletics since 1981, started advertising for the head-coaching job Jan. 16.

“It's like all of a sudden everybody I know is my best friend,” Hickey said this week, chuckling. “We've had so many calls from people all over the country. It's been unbelievable. Everything is progressing well, but it's a lot of work. At the same time, it's been very exciting.”

Life in the UTSA athletic department never will be quite the same. And that's a good thing, considering the positive impact a Division I football program could have on UTSA and San Antonio.

While we know the Roadrunners never could come close to inspiring the loyalty UT and Texas A&M take for granted, they could build a strong following in San Antonio and throughout South Texas if they build a strong foundation.

And who knows? Maybe UTSA, which will start playing in 2011, could become a Boise State or Utah down the road and make some noise nationally every now and then.

Don't laugh.

Remember the skeptics who scoffed at the idea that pro basketball could make it in San Antonio?

Who would have thought in 1973 that the Spurs not only would move from the ABA to the NBA three years later, but that they would win four NBA championships in 35 seasons?

But we're getting way ahead of ourselves here. Before it sets sail on a voyage fraught with challenges, UTSA has to hire a head coach.

Here's where we come back to Hickey, now in her 10th year as the Roadrunners' AD.

“We realize that we need to do this right and get the right person,” she said. “It's a marathon, not a sprint. Looking at the potential of football at UTSA, the impact we can have on this city could be pretty unbelievable.”

Hickey and her administrative staff will screen applicants for two or three weeks before recommending finalists to UTSA president Ricardo Romo. Hickey and Romo have said they hope to hire a coach by March 1.

“We're going to work as long as it takes to get the very best person,” Hickey said.

Former Texas A&M coach R.C. Slocum and ex-Baylor coach Grant Teaff, now executive director of the American Football Coaches Association, also are helping in the coaching search as consultants.

The Roadrunners initially will compete in the NCAA's Football Championship Subdivision, formerly I-AA, but hope to move up to the Football Bowl Subdivision, previously I-A, within a decade.

Hickey said UTSA's first head coach will have to be as good a fundraiser as he is a coach and recruiter.

“We have a lot of emotional support right now,” she said. “The key is matching that emotional support with financial support.”

UTSA has set a goal of raising $15 million by 2016 to build facilities and help support the other athletic programs on campus.

“That's going to be the tough part of the job, finding somebody who fits all the criteria,” Hickey said. “This is going to be a tough job for any coach.”

Meanwhile, her phone keeps ringing.

[email protected]

dirk4mvp
01-25-2009, 12:47 AM
no the administrators took it off

You faggot ass utsa fans ruined the college forum due to the dedicated fanbase (all 3 of you) spamming the forum with shit no one cares about.

Fuck utsa. I didn't know that college existed until I found out about it on this forum.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 01:47 AM
You faggot ass utsa fans ruined the college forum due to the dedicated fanbase (all 3 of you) spamming the forum with shit no one cares about.

Fuck utsa. I didn't know that college existed until I found out about it on this forum.

J.T.
01-25-2009, 03:09 AM

QFMFT

A word to the League of Extraordinary UTSA Douches:

The epic amount of smackdown trolling that happened to your rag tag gang of massive, homosexual failures would have never happened if one of you had created these two threads:

***Official 2008-2009 UTSA Season Thread***
***Official UTSA Football Thread***

Instead, the College Sports forum was occupied by threads with "UTSA" in the title proportional to the amount of Europe that was occupied by Nazi Germany during WWII. Lost in the endless amount of "STFU Librarian" and "LET HIM TALK, ROADIES!!!! LET HIM TALK!!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao" was that you guys were basically trying to convince everyone that you bought the best pair of used sneakers at Goodwill's after Christmas sale.

But shit man, to keep up the WWII analogies going, ya'll got trolled harder than... Nah, I won't even go there.

IronMexican
01-25-2009, 04:48 AM
WTF happened to Mzrgarito? that guy fucked up. he left a room full of drunk mexicans pissed.

baseline bum
01-25-2009, 06:15 AM
WTF happened to Mzrgarito? that guy fucked up. he left a room full of drunk mexicans pissed.

Damn, Mosley tore that motherfucker up. Never saw that one coming; was almost as lopsided as Hopkins/Pavlik.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:02 AM

Shut the hell up already!

Ask the Fag 5 what happened to the forum????
(DICK4MVP,Steven, Pee Wee, Blake, JT,...)

It's simple, if you don't like the thread, don't comment on it & mind your own business.

Go start your JMU threads that everyone wants to talk about.

01-25-2009, 08:42 AM

It's simple, if you don't like the thread, don't comment on it & mind your own business.

First, learn to count, dickbreath. You just listed six usernames and called it the Fag 5.

Second, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump my username into your list of people you secretly fantasize about at night when the lights are off and it's just you and your right hand.

Third, fuck UTSA.

Fourth, :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:45 AM
QFMFT

A word to the League of Extraordinary UTSA Douches:

The epic amount of smackdown trolling that happened to your rag tag gang of massive, homosexual failures would have never happened if one of you had created these two threads:

***Official 2008-2009 UTSA Season Thread***
***Official UTSA Football Thread***

Instead, the College Sports forum was occupied by threads with "UTSA" in the title proportional to the amount of Europe that was occupied by Nazi Germany during WWII. Lost in the endless amount of "STFU Librarian" and "LET HIM TALK, ROADIES!!!! LET HIM TALK!!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao" was that you guys were basically trying to convince everyone that you bought the best pair of used sneakers at Goodwill's after Christmas sale.

But shit man, to keep up the WWII analogies going, ya'll got trolled harder than... Nah, I won't even go there.

You still don't get it JT. We're not trying to convince anyone, it's an open forum as in opinions, discussions, dialouge, etc........

You and your crew immediately rebutaled with smack, put downs, homo accusations, and Texas State is beter, no it's not, blah, blah.....

I don't care what Texas state does, I have no ties or interest.

I like you're Nazi and UTSA comparisons. Reminds me of Nick Saban and his teams loss being reminiscent of 9/11

:idiot:idiot:idiot

The answer is simple JT if you hate UTSA so much just stay off the damn threads when you see it having to do anything with UTSA.

Ohhhhh, I see, because the "UTSA Football Thread" didn't say "The Official UTSA Football thread" thats why you guys were running e-smack. Damn it.........:lmao:lmao:lmao

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:48 AM
First, learn to count, dickbreath. You just listed six usernames and called it the Fag 5.

Ok, let's count Steven or whoever else you are that had to make up a new screen name:

1)Dick 4 MVP
2)Steven
3) Blake
4) Pee Wee
5) JT

= 5!!!!!!!! I hope you weren't an engineering major:nope:nope

I did put the etc dots because there are days when they run a 6 or 7 fag rotation......

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Second, I'd appreciate it if you didn't lump my username into your list of people you secretly fantasize about at night when the lights are off and it's just you and your right hand.

Sure, and i'm the guy who decided to hide myself behind a cpu & now make up an alternate screen name....

Appreciation denied.

Third, fuck UTSA

Go ahead if you want. Good luck :toast:toast:toast

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:58 AM

Yeah, the staff is being tight lipped about it, but they're working to clear up the mistake. No details, but it does involve academics.

There was a good chance that they were going to play yesterday, that's what the staff was saying. Obviously it didn't turn out that way. I hope it's not something really serious because we don't need 2 of our 3 top bench players missing any time during conference.

Throw the tape away from yesterdays game & move on to Texas State.

J.T.
01-25-2009, 09:08 AM
You still don't get it JT. We're not trying to convince anyone, it's an open forum as in opinions, discussions, dialouge, etc........

Notice how this gloriously applies to five people (or maybe a six or seven man rotation depending on how stupid bleedorange&blue feels when he wakes up in the morning) trolling the shit out of UTSA as well.

You and your crew immediately rebutaled with smack, put downs, homo accusations, and Texas State is beter, no it's not, blah, blah.....

No, we pretty much just ragged on UTSA because we knew it would illicit the responses that it did from you and the other two guys you sexually experimented with while in college (lebomb and Del Cid), and because it was fucking hilarious.

The only reason Texas State even came up is because ALL OF YOU UTSA morons seem to think UTSA's currently non-existent football team will join an FBS conference before Texas State's team will (whilst TXST's team has already started its process of moving to FBS). Seriously, that's like saying A&M's gonna win the BCS championship next year.

I don't care what Texas state does, I have no ties or interest.

And I could say likewise with UTSA. While you might be too retarded to see through it and think that 5 (or possibly six or maybe even seven) people saying mean things about UTSA means they breathe, eat and drink UTSA haterade, but really, it was all about laughing our asses off at you morons defending UTSA like angel_luv defends her hardline stance on Christianity.

I like you're Nazi and UTSA comparisons. Reminds me of Nick Saban and his teams loss being reminiscent of 9/11

No, I compared the percentage of Europe that was occupied by the Nazis to the percentage of the College Sports forum that was occupied by UTSA threads. If anything, UTSA is like Canada. Historically irrelevant but a lot of people hate it anyway.

Reading is mother fucking fundamental.

The answer is simple JT if you hate UTSA so much just stay off the damn threads when you see it having to do anything with UTSA.

Aside: If he hasn't figured it out by now, well, he's just never gonna get it.

Ohhhhh, I see, because the "UTSA Football Thread" didn't say "The Official UTSA Football thread" thats why you guys were running e-smack. Damn it.........:lmao:lmao:lmao

What UTSA football thread are you referring to? There were like nine of them.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:32 AM
The only reason Texas State even came up is because ALL OF YOU UTSA morons seem to think UTSA's currently non-existent football team will join an FBS conference before Texas State's team will (whilst TXST's team has already started its process of moving to FBS). Seriously, that's like saying A&M's gonna win the BCS championship next year.

Wow, are you all of a 7 years old. I want what he has......:lmao:lmao:lmao
I don't care if we get into the FBS before Texas State, it's inevitable & will happen sooner than the 5-7 haters think, OR IS IT A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE you say JT.

but really, it was all about laughing our asses off at you morons defending UTSA like angel_luv defends her hardline stance on Christianity.

Don't know angel_luv, best of her luck to her. Was it really us about defending UTSA or your insecurities and lack of prgoress at Texas State?:lol:lol:lol

No, I compared the percentage of Europe that was occupied by the Nazis to the percentage of the College Sports forum that was occupied by UTSA threads. If anything, UTSA is like Canada. Historically irrelevant but a lot of people hate it anyway.

Ok JT, I'll just have to take your word for it that your Fag rotation of 5-7 REPRESENTS a lot of people......:toast:toast:toast
We should let the UT BOR, the UTSA athletic dept, the 3400 students who voted on the referendum & then the Bexar County Voters who voted on the May 10 ACT proposal for our 85-100 million dolloar athletic complex know about all the hatred! Son of a b****! :lmao:lmao

What UTSA football thread are you referring to? There were like nine of them.

The ONLY ONE TITLED "UTSA FOOTBALL"....:bang:bang
It only had 7997 hits & over 400 replies! 2nd most in hits & it ONLY trails the "UTSA recruits" thread that leads the ENTIRE COLLEGE SPORTS FORUM WITH 8500 HITS.
MAN, ALL THE HATRED FOR UTSA....:lmao:lmao:lmao

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Pee Wee,

Don't be sending me freaking PMs. I'm not your freaking friend.

Get over it Librarian Assistant III MARCO DELEON!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, not only me but to Tonylongoria fan, what the hell is wrong with you.

YOU WANT TO MAKE UP NOW???:nope:nope:nope
Really big tough guy & what a turnaround from you cracking my skull.

IronMexican
01-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Damn, Mosley tore that motherfucker up. Never saw that one coming; was almost as lopsided as Hopkins/Pavlik.

Yeah, it was ugly. Mzrgarito can say bye to Hatton or Mayweather.

dirk4mvp
01-25-2009, 12:04 PM

Anybody here would rather talk about JMU sports than have to hear about utsa buying a new set of textbooks or adding 3 new parking spaces to the faculty parking lot.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Anybody here would rather talk about JMU sports than have to hear about utsa buying a new set of textbooks or adding 3 new parking spaces to the faculty parking lot.

Then do it....:toast:toast

I know how you're a man of your word/threats.....:lmao:lmao

jman3000
01-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Meh... i'd probably go to the games.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 01:23 PM
The behavior in this thread means the College Sports forum won't be opening back up today.

Don't start user names using the real names of other users without their permission.

Thanks.

The Reckoning
01-25-2009, 03:19 PM
The behavior in this thread means the College Sports forum won't be opening back up today.

Don't start user names using the real names of other users without their permission.

Thanks.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I thought it gonbe He-mann!

:depressed:depressed:depressed

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 03:30 PM

that's ridiculous...there are valid topics of discussion about both UTSA and other college sports.

CubanMustGo
01-25-2009, 04:08 PM
that's ridiculous...there are valid topics of discussion about both UTSA and other college sports.

Kori said that the obnoxious actions of certain fans on both sides of the UTSA debate resulted in potential legal action against the site (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3053796&postcount=10). Let it go and be thankful that the only action she took was (temporarily, I hope) making the board unavailable.

dirk4mvp
01-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Then do it....:toast:toast

I know how you're a man of your word/threats.....:lmao:lmao

utsa sucks.

The Reckoning
01-25-2009, 04:32 PM
FU4Io3ztrPw

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 04:46 PM

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I'm not talking about your posts or any other legit posts. I'm talking about the 10+ posts that I deleted from this thread because it's the same shit that was already ruining the College Sports forum.

Until both sides prove that they can post without this style, then the forum won't come back:

"FUCK YOU FAGS. UTSA RULES >> FBI #1 GO ROAD runners !ALL the WYA>"

"CALl my job again - I Don't CARE DUmbfuckS.. WHAT'S my LIBRARY boss gonna DUE= fire me?!"

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 05:06 PM

i bet people on this forum care more about JMU than your fucking little UTSA. I may start the occasional thread, but at least I didn't spam the entire fucking College Sports forum to death.

ChumpDumper
01-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I would have banned all you dicks for a month.

Shut the hell up already. It's embarrassing.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 05:09 PM

Thanks.

Kori, if you would just create a new College Sports forum, and ban those UTSA idiots from it, I think the problem would go away.

J.T.
01-25-2009, 06:04 PM
Kori, if you would just create a new College Sports forum, and ban those UTSA idiots from it, I think the problem would go away.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
JT, I guess that banning should include you for creating more trolls just to cause even more trouble?

DMX7
01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
...my support of UTSA athletics

lol, Awesome! Me too!

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 07:00 PM
lol, Awesome! Me too!

x3

and the rest of Runner Nation!

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I'm not talking about your posts or any other legit posts. I'm talking about the 10+ posts that I deleted from this thread because it's the same shit that was already ruining the College Sports forum.

Until both sides prove that they can post without this style, then the forum won't come back:

"FUCK YOU FAGS. UTSA RULES >> FBI #1 GO ROAD runners !ALL the WYA>"

"CALl my job again - I Don't CARE DUmbfuckS.. WHAT'S my LIBRARY boss gonna DUE= fire me?!"

i'm not trying to give you a hard time and i hate calling you out, but utsa is getting football. a coach will be hired soon, followed by staff, recruiting, construction of the new sports complex and play will begin in 2011...and all along the way you will have "voices of dissent" talking smack, calling each other names, and making it an unpleasant place...thats not very different than the i hate tony parker people screwing up the spurs forum...except here you have two to four dudes getting a little out of hand...i say let them figure it out amongst theirselves, survival of the fittest type of thing...

...i know you are concerned with legalities and doing the right thing, but if this is a truely public forum censorship is not the way, sorry.

The Reckoning
01-25-2009, 08:40 PM
maybe we could have a utsa forum?

or make them post in the troll forum?

meh?

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 08:46 PM

What happened was that your gay ass gave Steven's number to Roadies and then Roadies got his ass handed to him.

That's pretty much what happened.

And then, all you UTSA fags kept sending PMs to Kori crying like little bitches and she decided to shut you fags down.

Aaaaaand, that's pretty much it.

lebomb
01-25-2009, 08:46 PM
i bet people on this forum care more about JMU than your fucking little UTSA.

With all due respect............ JMU is in Virginia. Utsa at this point is the only D1 University in this city. I think there may be a few more Alumni and students in the area.

On that note....... GO RUNNERS GO!!! :nutkick:

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Yeah, the staff is being tight lipped about it, but they're working to clear up the mistake. No details, but it does involve academics.

There was a good chance that they were going to play yesterday, that's what the staff was saying. Obviously it didn't turn out that way. I hope it's not something really serious because we don't need 2 of our 3 top bench players missing any time during conference.

Throw the tape away from yesterdays game & move on to Texas State.

:lol:lol

It's funny how Corpus kicked your asses.

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Pee Wee,

Don't be sending me freaking PMs. I'm not your freaking friend.

Get over it Librarian Assistant III MARCO DELEON!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, not only me but to Tonylongoria fan, what the hell is wrong with you.

YOU WANT TO MAKE UP NOW???:nope:nope:nope
Really big tough guy & what a turnaround from you cracking my skull.

Do you want me to post what Tonylongoriafan PMed me so the whole world can see why I PMed a response to him?

Did your little butt buddy tell you that he PMed me to talk shit to me?

As for PMing you, it was a response to that last bit a bullshit you posted on the thread that's now closed.

I can post that as well, too.

As for knowing my name, wow you really scare me.

What are you going to do, get Roadies to give me a call?

You faggot.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Do you want me to post what Tonylongoriafan PMed me so the whole world can see why I PMed a response to him?

Did your little butt buddy tell you that he PMed me to talk shit to me?

As for PMing you, it was a response to that last bit a bullshit you posted on the thread that's now closed.

I can post that as well, too.

As for knowing my name, wow you really scare me.

What are you going to do, get Roadies to give me a call?

You faggot.

Whatever you say Marco Deleon!

Library Assistant III.

It's not hard to find out who you and Steven Barrera are. YOUR INFO IS PUBLICLY LISTED IN THE UTSA LIBRARY DIRECTORY....:bang:bang:bang

lebomb
01-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Yo...........cant yall all let it go? Seriously, this is nuts. Lets get back to some schmack talk. Respectful schmack talk.......not calling each other names, talking about families and PM each other or give out numbers. C'mon..........truce. Let get the board back right. Hey, yall hate Utsa........we love it. Just like A&M, UT and/or OU. No biggie.

lebomb
01-25-2009, 08:58 PM
True......... TAMCC kicked our asses. They have basically stomped much ass lately. 5-0 in conference and a win on the road at Georgia. For whatever reason they have put it all together.

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Whatever you say Marco Deleon!

Library Assistant III.

It's not hard to find out who you and Steven Barrera are. YOUR INFO IS PUBLICLY LISTED IN THE UTSA LIBRARY DIRECTORY....:bang:bang:bang

This is the PM is sent this douchebag:

You're a pussy and Kori called you out on it.

You're pathetic.

The worst part, and the funniest part, is that you have no idea that you're the fucking joke of this forum.

You and Roadies proved to be nothing but pussy faggots.

This is what tonylongoriafan PMed me:

i think pm's are stupid (just like resorting to peronsal name calling, threats, and calling peoples boss), but i just wanted to respond...to be completely honest, i don't give a shit about your life or what you do...all i said was that i simply found it funny that i know dean johnson, asst dean kemp, and asst dean wittenbach

i think all of you guys (steven, blake, bleedo&b, roadies, etc.) are so full of shit that i don't even care...i only post and care about things to the extent where it impacts support of utsa athletics. and your and others negative feelings toward utsa are really not that important. i could care less if anyone calls anyone or if anyone gets fired, hired, or raise...so no i'm not a fag, pussy, and am not going call anyone...proceed with your name calling

So, naturally I had to respond:

If you didn't mean it as some kind of faggot threat, why even bring it up?

The fact is, you think it would scare me, but it doesn't faze me in the least. I could give a shit who you know and how that relates to me.

You could know god and jesus on a personal level and I still wouldn't give a shit.

It doesn't change the fact that all you UTSA homos are pussies.

tonylongoriafan made this fabulous rebuttal:

stay classy :blah

To which I answered:

Stay faggy :blah

The funny thing is, Mr. FBI Agent, is that I've called you and your friends out for being faggots and none of you has done anything about it.

Well, you got Roadies to call us up and talk shit and make threats . . . but, your faggot ass hasn't done a damn thing.

And, well, that's just gay.

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Oh, and since your posting my public information . . . I guess that means I can post Roadies public information again as well.

I'll have to see how Kori feels about that.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh, and since your posting my public information . . . I guess that means I can post Roadies public information again as well.

Ohhhhh noooooo!

Are you going to cry now Marco:lmao:lmao:lmao

What you do is your thing, I don't give a damn!:toast:toast:toast

Raise your hand so the teacher can call on you! You don't think she's monitoring this already....:bang:bang:bang

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Yo...........cant yall all let it go? Seriously, this is nuts. Lets get back to some schmack talk. Respectful schmack talk.......not calling each other names, talking about families and PM each other or give out numbers. C'mon..........truce. Let get the board back right. Hey, yall hate Utsa........we love it. Just like A&M, UT and/or OU. No biggie.

Tell you buddies to quit their shit and we will as well, but they refuse to let it go. It's their gay sensibilities that get in their way.

You'll never get the College Forum back that way.

lebomb
01-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Dude, just let it go. *shakes head*

This has gone way past childish now.

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Raise your hand so the teacher can call on you! You don't think she's monitoring this already....:bang:bang:bang

What the fuck does this even mean?

Jesus, you're just so fucking stupid you don't even know it.

I can't believe that you and Del Cid Keller, aka Roadies, actually graduated from that commuter school.

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Dude, just let it go. *shakes head*

This has gone way past childish now.

So, you're not going to tell your buddy to stop.

Figures.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:11 PM
The funny thing is, Mr. FBI Agent, is that I've called you and your friends out for being faggots and none of you has done anything about it.

I told you were I'm at every UTSA home game. I even told you to bring your crew (The FAG 5) and I'm still waiting.

It's obvious Marco that you just keep going and going and going, until you need a diaper change. :baby:baby:baby:baby

Do you want me to be like you and raise my hand for the teacher to call on me.....

Ms Kori......:lmao:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:18 PM
I told you were I'm at every UTSA home game. I even told you to bring your crew (The FAG 5) and I'm still waiting.

It's obvious Marco that you just keep going and going and going, until you need a diaper change. :baby:baby:baby:baby

Do you want me to be like you and raise my hand for the teacher to call on me.....

Ms Kori......:lmao:lmao:lmao

Aaaaaaand, it appears you know where I work and where I'm at.

So, where's the big badass now??

Too afraid to come get me?

Afterall, I'm the one who's insulting you. Since when does the insultor go after the insultee.

It's the other way around, faggot.

You're proving just how much of a pussy you are.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:22 PM

Afterall, I'm the one who's insulting you. Since when does the insultor go after the insultee.

Sure whatever you say Librarian Assistant III :toast:toast

peewee's lovechild
01-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Sure whatever you say Librarian Assistant III :toast:toast

:lol:lol:lol:lol

It's the post I expected from you, pussy.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:27 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

It's the post I expected from you, pussy.

Yeah and I work in the Library as an assistant....:lmao:lmao:lmao

We'll see you soon!

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 09:29 PM

to be absolutely clear and not to imply anything, all i said that i find it funny that i know the dean and two of the asst deans. the funnier part is i know all three, at the very least, respect the potential the athletic department has, especially dr johnson.

anyway, what roadies or others do is on them.

so y r u now calling me out and basically asking for someone to do something, that's just silly. this is a sports forum for discussion and u'r implying voilence occur again, no i'm not a fag, pussy, or whatever u want to call me... i'm at the convo 3 hours before every men's basketball game ready, willing, and able to talk/discuss any aspects of all kinds of sports and culture, including ideas on making the library better (which, btw i'm all for!). if u want to throw down or get personal with people, that's on u.

like i said in my pm, i think all of you guys are so full of shit. i only post and care about things to the extent where it impacts support of utsa athletics. i could care less if anyone calls anyone or if anyone gets fired, hired, or a raise...

...proceed with your name calling AGAIN

let's see how kori feels about that...

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Aaaaaaand, it appears you know where I work and where I'm at.

So, where's the big badass now??

It's the other way around, faggot.

You're proving just how much of a pussy you are.

y do u want people to go to your work?

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Let it go, freaks.

J.T.
01-25-2009, 09:45 PM
JT, I guess that banning should include you for creating more trolls just to cause even more trouble?

Earlier today I did make a troll using that kid's real name, it was promptly banned, and I backed off considerably since then. Other than dropping a lot of F bombs, I think I'm fairly harmless. You've PMed me a few times in the past because I was being a dick with my trolling and I stopped doing whatever it was that you asked. We all know what happened the last time I took what happens on ST too seriously so if my trolling is going to get me banned now, I'll rein it in a little bit.

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 09:51 PM
Earlier today I did make a troll using that kid's real name, it was promptly banned, and I backed off considerably since then. Other than dropping a lot of F bombs, I think I'm fairly harmless. You've PMed me a few times in the past because I was being a dick with my trolling and I stopped doing whatever it was that you asked. We all know what happened the last time I took what happens on ST too seriously so if my trolling is going to get me banned now, I'll rein it in a little bit.

there's nothing wrong with trolling...it's a public forum

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 09:52 PM

It's not going to get you banned. I'm just saying that you can't call for other people to get banned when you are right in the mix stirring things up :lmao

Anyway, I don't even get the weirdness going on.

Pee Wee is going off like Midget on a case of Vodka.

bleedorange&blue uses the word "fag" so much and so many emoticons, no one can even read his posts.

And people keep creating trolls to back up their side of the argument.

It's really not that serious that you guys need to so riled up over it. I made the forum invisible yesterday - I was going to clean it up, then turn it back on this morning.

But by this morning, you guys were all back to the same crap - including sending me over a dozen emails and PMs, calling me names, trashing SpursTalk and other ridiculous nonsense. Do you all think that helps your case? :wtf

Anyway, everyone in San Antonio should be happy that UTSA is getting football. And yes, it will probably suck for a while but it's football... and that's a good thing.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled freak outs...

Kori Ellis
01-25-2009, 09:53 PM
there's nothing wrong with trolling...it's a public forum

Yes, there's something wrong with using someone's real name as a troll without their permission.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:57 PM
bleedorange&blue uses the word "fag" so much and so many emoticons, no one can even read his posts.

Fag is when I only reference "The Fag 5" (Steven, Marco, Blake, JT, Dick4mvp)

You're the first to pull out the emoticons card.

Hey, I'm really laughing when I do.

bleedorange&blue
01-25-2009, 09:58 PM

Like this, i'm trying to keep a straight face, but seriously!

:lmao:lmao:lmao (is 3 too many???)

timvp
01-25-2009, 10:02 PM
Usually these type of cross forum meltdowns have high entertainment value. This one?

Not so much.

pkbpkb81
01-25-2009, 10:15 PM
this is really funny

i go out of town to pay respect to my Great Grand Mother

get home wanna forget about every thing and talk some shit to ut fans and the form is

gone because of the utsa assholes and trust me i have had problems with the

"fag 5" also but this is on the utsa people

tonylongoriafan
01-25-2009, 10:21 PM
this is really funny

get home wanna forget about every thing and talk some shit to ut fans and the form is

gone because of the utsa assholes and trust me i have had problems with the

"fag 5" also but this is on the utsa people

sorry about your great grandmother

:lmao "fag 5"

i'm out of here...i'll be back with a game thread in a few days...big conference game against texas state on wednesday...GO RUNNERS!

pkbpkb81
01-25-2009, 10:34 PM
sorry about your great grandmother

:lmao "fag 5"

i'm out of here...i'll be back with a game thread in a few days...big conference game against texas state on wednesday...GO RUNNERS!

thankyou

dirk4mvp
01-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Fag is when I only reference "The Fag 5" (Steven, Marco, Blake, JT, Dick4mvp)

You're the first to pull out the emoticons card.

Hey, I'm really laughing when I do.

Saying dick4mvp in every one of your posts doesn't help your case when you say you're not gay.

dirk4mvp
01-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Usually these type of cross forum meltdowns have high entertainment value. This one?

Not so much.

Are you mad that there's been thousands of posts in The Great Utsa War and none of them have asked the fabled questions like "I wonder what timvp thinks?" or "When will timvp post his thoughts on the subject?"

pkbpkb81
01-25-2009, 11:12 PM

wow a soft side of j.t

timvp
01-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Are you mad that there's been thousands of posts in The Great Utsa War and none of them have asked the fabled questions like "I wonder what timvp thinks?" or "When will timvp post his thoughts on the subject?":lol You are mad that I don't find it entertaining?

DMX7
01-25-2009, 11:21 PM

Not so much.

I don't know. I'm pretty entertained.

ClingingMars
01-25-2009, 11:34 PM

Not so much.

:lmao you really need to read the original thread in its entirety, timvp. it's great comedy.

dws009
01-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Gotta admit I've stopped watching Jerry Springer and now just tune into ST instead!

dirk4mvp
01-26-2009, 12:07 AM
:lol You are mad that I don't find it entertaining?

Saying The Great Utsa War is not entertaining is like saying AJ was a good coach . . .

J.T.
01-26-2009, 12:11 AM

My great grams died last year, she made it to 97. Really thought she was gonna make it to 100 but she just got really sick and couldn't fight it off anymore. Sorry bout your great grams Boomer.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Saying The Great Utsa War is not entertaining is like saying AJ was a good coach . . .

but but but he got 2 teh finalz!1 :depressed

dirk4mvp
01-26-2009, 12:18 AM
but but but he got 2 teh finalz!1 :depressed

Devan George is a starting center in a playoff series also.

dirk4mvp
01-26-2009, 12:19 AM
Has utsa offered AJ a coaching job yet?

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Devan George is a starting center in a playoff series also.

playoffs? i thought that word was blacklisted for mavs fans

dirk4mvp
01-26-2009, 12:24 AM

I was gonna laugh at your next post, but then I read it.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 12:54 AM
I was gonna laugh at your next post, but then I read it.

:tu

J.T.
01-26-2009, 12:55 AM

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs! Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just want to win a game!

dirk4mvp
01-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs! Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just want to win a game!

What are your thoughts on utsa being undefeated so far?

J.T.
01-26-2009, 01:04 AM
What are your thoughts on utsa being undefeated so far?

I got my "Still Undefeated" shirt in the mail Saturday. It's bad ass.

fyatuk
01-26-2009, 08:05 AM

Thanks.

Yeah, that crap was getting annoying. The whole JT, PW, Steven vs R4L, BO&B, Lebomb six man tag match got way too bad.

JT has a point in that many of those football threads should have been merged or something (I can understand one for the coach search and one for the team, but meh).

The whole bring in RL things about other people is complete BS and juvenile behaviour. That group of idiots (trolls and overly sensitive UTSA boosters) cost us a nice little place.

fyatuk
01-26-2009, 08:52 AM
:lmao you really need to read the original thread in its entirety, timvp. it's great comedy.

It was at first, but it got old. How many times can you read the basic exchange of:

UTSA Psychos: I'm going to kick your ass!
Anti-UTSA-football nutjobs: Hahaha! You're a fag!

I mean, when they ran out of decent material, you would have thought that would have killed it, but it just kept going and going and going like is was bunny powered or something.

lebomb
01-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Hey, Im backin off.

This whole thing got retarded IMHO.

peewee's lovechild
01-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Pee Wee is going off like Midget on a case of Vodka.

:lmao:lmao

peewee's lovechild
01-26-2009, 09:51 AM

We'll see you soon!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

FBI Agent!!!

peewee's lovechild
01-26-2009, 09:51 AM

We'll see you soon!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

FBI Agent!!!

Faggot!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 11:14 AM
My great grams died last year, she made it to 97. Really thought she was gonna make it to 100 but she just got really sick and couldn't fight it off anymore. Sorry bout your great grams Boomer.

thank you j.t

she was 95

DMX7
01-26-2009, 02:03 PM
what was this about someone's phone number getting posted?

Doug Collins
01-26-2009, 02:11 PM

Don't ask.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 02:28 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112750

be prepared for a longgg read.

Roadrunners
01-26-2009, 02:46 PM
all right. i am a big supporter of utsa obviously by name. all of my posts have been decent and have either been about spurs or about recruits and actual utsa athletics. i see both sides. jt steven blake and those guys really were the reason. if you do not enjoy utsa then just stay off the threads and no problem. now the roadies guy...wow he was outta control. the utsa crew was at fault for taking it to the extreme as well as the group that hated on the threads. my thoughts are lets just forget it. if you like utsa threads then read and reply. if you talk a little trash about a game coming up cuz you are a tx state fan or whatever...big deal. thats sports but lets not get on another thread and bash it just for the hell of it. not proof reading my message so might not make sense at parts or spelling might be wrong. sorry. peace. jt steven blake etc bleed.., roadies lebomb whoever else.....lets stop so we can get our forum back. peace im outta here

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 02:57 PM
all right. i am a big supporter of utsa obviously by name. all of my posts have been decent and have either been about spurs or about recruits and actual utsa athletics. i see both sides. jt steven blake and those guys really were the reason. if you do not enjoy utsa then just stay off the threads and no problem. now the roadies guy...wow he was outta control. the utsa crew was at fault for taking it to the extreme as well as the group that hated on the threads. my thoughts are lets just forget it. if you like utsa threads then read and reply. if you talk a little trash about a game coming up cuz you are a tx state fan or whatever...big deal. thats sports but lets not get on another thread and bash it just for the hell of it. not proof reading my message so might not make sense at parts or spelling might be wrong. sorry. peace. jt steven blake etc bleed.., roadies lebomb whoever else.....lets stop so we can get our forum back. peace im outta here

when it's re-opened, keep all your shit in 1 thread and there really won't be problems.

IronMexican
01-26-2009, 02:59 PM
thank you j.t

she was 95

Damn, 95:tu My great grandma made it to 78. And when she finally passed, it was one of the toughest days in my life.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Damn, 95:tu My great grandma made it to 78. And when she finally passed, it was one of the toughest days in my life.

unfortunately, one of my grandmothers passed when i was a toddler, and the other when i was about 6 or 7 years old, so I don't remember that much.

Roadrunners
01-26-2009, 03:05 PM
clinging mars you need to chill.....not everyone of ut threads are all in one... it is smart to have a utsa basketball one and a football one...i understand there maybe was to many but only one is ridiculous. if a coach is hired i could understand if there was one for that. just as i would understand if ut hired a new coach that would take on an entirely new thread. roadies should be gone ill give you that but at least respect the ones that had respect for others. thanks

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:17 PM
clinging mars you need to chill.....not everyone of ut threads are all in one... it is smart to have a utsa basketball one and a football one...i understand there maybe was to many but only one is ridiculous. if a coach is hired i could understand if there was one for that. just as i would understand if ut hired a new coach that would take on an entirely new thread. roadies should be gone ill give you that but at least respect the ones that had respect for others. thanks

there were MANY different threads about UTSA. i can understand having 1 for bball and one for football.

and no, i ain't gonna "chill" cause it's UTSA idiots that caused that forum to go down.

ATRAIN
01-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Those UTSA idiots crossed the line, then when the line was crossed they crossed it even further and cried about it. It was their own fault(Lebomb excluded of course).

fyatuk
01-26-2009, 03:42 PM

I thought the football topics should have been 3 at most. I can understand having separate threads for discussing the search for the head coach and the football in general, plus one miscellaneous, but the new thread creation was way overboard, especially since several of the threads were started as part of the smack talk.

For the basketball threads, I can understand one per game, or one for the season (since each game thread was probably pretty short).

Then again, there were also like 6 posts laughing at Harrell for not getting invited to the Heisman presentation, etc. There's always a bunch of duplicate topics in the College forum.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:44 PM
I thought the football topics should have been 3 at most. I can understand having separate threads for discussing the search for the head coach and the football in general, plus one miscellaneous, but the new thread creation was way overboard, especially since several of the threads were started as part of the smack talk.

For the basketball threads, I can understand one per game, or one for the season (since each game thread was probably pretty short).

Then again, there were also like 6 posts laughing at Harrell for not getting invited to the Heisman presentation, etc. There's always a bunch of duplicate topics in the College forum.

a football thread, and a basketball season thread is all that's really necessary. there are other colleges than UTSA to be discussed.

Kermit
01-26-2009, 03:49 PM
a football thread, and a basketball season thread is all that's really necessary. there are other colleges than UTSA to be discussed.

Call it an inferiority complex, a giant case of penis envy, but most of this stems from their efforts to talk shit to Texas State fans. Now, was the bukkake that followed really worth it? Yes, for us non-commuter school fans. Probably not so much for the ones with faces covered in goo.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Call it an inferiority complex or a giant case of penis envy, but most of this stems from their efforts to talk shit it Texas State fans. Now, was the bukkake that followed really worth it? Yes, for us non-commuter school fans. Probably not so much for the ones with faces covered in goo.

:lmao

i have respect for TX State, made it to the FCS playoffs and appeared to give Montana a good fight in the 1st half.

we have our own version of the "commuter school getting a football team who will be invincible" around here, it's called ODU! XD

fyatuk
01-26-2009, 03:58 PM

Necessary, yes. I said it thought it was understandable to have 2-3 football and game threads for basketball, even if its not the preferred. Especially given the "newness" of football.

You gotta have some leeway and not require that everything be at the minimum. Especially, as I said, in a forum where duplicate topics seems to be more the rule than the exception.

Yes the topic count went WAY overboard, though. I doubt it would have been so bad without the anti-crowd bitching and smacking, since that's all that kept at least half the threads active, and several were created in direct retaliation for that. Everyone was just being too damn pissy and no one wanted to be the bigger person.

tonylongoriafan
01-26-2009, 04:07 PM

r u the thread police...

...game thread posted

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3057239#post3057239

fyatuk
01-26-2009, 04:15 PM
r u the thread police...

...game thread posted

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3057239#post3057239

I will say it's prolly more polite to have a season thread since there's no UTSA specific forum. How much traffic do the individual game threads actually get?

samikeyp
01-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Those UTSA idiots crossed the line, then when the line was crossed they crossed it even further and cried about it. It was their own fault(Lebomb excluded of course).

Amen.

tony..you missed the point, your support of UTSA athletics was not the issue and no one said you couldn't support UTSA.

I am happy UTSA is getting football and even though I never went there, I supported Roadrunner athletics because when I lived in SA, as has been said, its the only D1 program we have. Hell, I went to the Mayor's Cup games back in the day! I don't really care about the number of threads, IMO they were excessive but no worse than capt. mike's constant Aggie bashing threads or obscure OSU sport knob slobbing threads. But the juvenile bullshit that some of you pulled is middle school level crap. Talking about UTSA sports is one thing and there is no problem with Texas State-UTSA smack offs but posting non-screen names and people's phone numbers are the quintessential bitch moves. First off, some of you mental midgets are taking the whole message board thing wayyyyy too seriously. I know this because when I first started to frequent message board, I did too and I was wrong. Kori called me out for it and she was correct. You let people who are internet ninjas get you all worked up and you fall into their trap. Secondly, you diss Kori because she is acting like the owner of this site? Let me clue you in retards, she is. Her and LJ work their asses off and spend their time and money keeping this site awesome and you get all butthurt because she tells you too stop acting like retards.

Those of us who like the college forum are the ones who lose out because you kids (and yes, in this situation, its appropriate) play the whole "aw naw man, you disrespected me yo, I gots ta gets my respect foo'" wannabe gangsta card and your dick waving gets the forum shut down. Respect is earned and acting like a toddler who just slammed his pee-pee in the door is not going to get that. Taking shots at the owner of the site will not either.

If we're lucky, you dipshits will not piss Kori off anymore and she might give us the forum back.

[/rant]

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 04:49 PM

it was a veary hard day she was a great lady she had 5 kids 17 grand kids 22 great grand children and 6 great great grand kids and will be missed thank you all for the kind words

GOUTSA
01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
This is a mexican standoff if I've ever seen one.

Doug Collins
01-26-2009, 06:54 PM
when it's re-opened, keep all your shit in 1 thread and there really won't be problems.

Agreed. There wouldn't have been an issue if not for the 800 UTSA threads created everyday.

bleedorange&blue
01-26-2009, 07:05 PM

Then discuss them Mars.
You still appear to be the only one talking about JMU.

Which is fine, I don't care. If you wish not talk about them then ignore them and leave them alone. Stay to your JMU threads.

Yeah, agree to disagree on the # of threads. Are you on thread patrol now?

J.T.
01-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Agreed. There wouldn't have been an issue if not for the 800 UTSA threads created everyday.

Slam mother fucking Dunk.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Then discuss them Mars.
You still appear to be the only one talking about JMU.

Which is fine, I don't care. If you wish not talk about them then ignore them and leave them alone. Stay to your JMU threads.

Yeah, agree to disagree on the # of threads. Are you on thread patrol now?

i've made maybe 2 JMU threads in my time at the College Sports Board, 1 to talk about the FCS playoffs, and the other to discuss an A&M transfer to JMU which I figured the Aggies around here could give me perspective on.

I'm not on thread patrol, but you don't need to make a thread about every fucking game and every single time the press releases something UTSA football. keep it condensed, makes it easier on us all.

Doug Collins
01-26-2009, 08:01 PM
i've made maybe 2 JMU threads in my time at the College Sports Board, 1 to talk about the FCS playoffs, and the other to discuss an A&M transfer to JMU which I figured the Aggies around here could give me perspective on.

I'm not on thread patrol, but you don't need to make a thread about every fucking game and every single time the press releases something UTSA football. keep it condensed, makes it easier on us all.

Bingo

dws009
01-26-2009, 08:27 PM

i have respect for TX State, made it to the FCS playoffs and appeared to give Montana a good fight in the 1st half.

we have our own version of the "commuter school getting a football team who will be invincible" around here, it's called ODU! XD

Dude don't be bashing ODU! That was my team before I transferred to UTSA! Lol......I'm serious!

Roadrunners
01-26-2009, 08:27 PM
just so i know...is it james madison u. yall are talking about???

J.T.
01-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Fuck no. JMU is Javier Mendoza University, the new one going up in SA that's going to take UTSA off the map.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Dude don't be bashing ODU! That was my team before I transferred to UTSA! Lol......I'm serious!

ODU sucks, such a trashy school. Can't believe I almost went to that craphole commuter school.

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 08:58 PM

yes. at least that's what I'm talking about when I say JMU.

lebomb
01-26-2009, 09:10 PM

Yo.....Ive been beggin for the last week to get this back inline. I was just defending my U. I dont like to go off. I really dont.

I like decent schmack, but callin out peoples family and postin their personal information is outta line.

ON that note. Go Runners!!!!! :hat

dws009
01-26-2009, 09:47 PM

ODU sucks, such a trashy school. Can't believe I almost went to that craphole commuter school.

Maybe your just jealous that the Monarchs have a better basketball program (Men and Women) than JMU.

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Yo.....Ive been beggin for the last week to get this back inline. I was just defending my U. I dont like to go off. I really dont.

I like decent schmack, but callin out peoples family and postin their personal information is outta line.

ON that note. Go Runners!!!!! :hat

i know all about defending my school on here but if you limit it to 3 threads

one for basketball

one for footbal

one for football coach

it wouldent be a problem and we wouldent be stuck in the other sports form

i love my school but have never started a sooner theard because no one in

here gives a fuck you turned your

little school into a FUCKING JOKE.

dws009
01-26-2009, 10:06 PM

one for basketball

one for footbal

one for football coach

How's that OU BCS championship celebration going?

ClingingMars
01-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Maybe your just jealous that the Monarchs have a better basketball program (Men and Women) than JMU.

uh no, last time I checked I went to the game this year at the Ted in which ODU was BEAT, the lead was almost 20 points during the game, and in womens we also just beat you at the Ted, ending your ridiculous CAA home winning streak or w/e.

also, lol, football

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 10:24 PM
How's that OU BCS championship celebration going?

see the point i was makeing was just made for me by this pussy troll

dws009
01-26-2009, 10:29 PM
see the point i was makeing was just made for me by this pussy troll

Lol...it's cool dude. This ain't a troll and I sure ain't no pussy.

I just like thinking about how OU failed once again. Whenever I have a bad day, I think of all you Sooner fans and I feel much better about myself afterwards.

Pussy troll..........:lmao Makes me think of Clerks II. I love that movie!

pkbpkb81
01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Lol...it's cool dude. This ain't a troll and I sure ain't no pussy.

I just like thinking about how OU failed once again. Whenever I have a bad day, I think of all you Sooner fans and I feel much better about myself afterwards.

Pussy troll..........:lmao Makes me think of Clerks II. I love that movie!

and what school are you a fan of where they even in that game. it's all good you have to be a good team to get as much hate as OU dose. The basketball team looks good tonight too

capt mike where you at where kicking so osu aggie ass tonight

The Reckoning
01-26-2009, 10:46 PM
osu aggie?

dws009
01-26-2009, 10:48 PM
and what school are you a fan of where they even in that game. it's all good you have to be a good team to get as much hate as OU dose. The basketball team looks good tonight too

capt mike where you at where kicking so osu aggie ass tonight

Breaking out my OU to English Dictionary to translate your message....:reading

Oh, I see now. I would be a UT fan. Not really even pissed that we got shafted either. I was more pissed that we had to play a 2 loss team, the evil Ohio State University, aka "OU North" instead of Utah or another deserving team.....think Boise State! Oh the memories of that game........

BTW, the Aggies are from Texas A&M......you would be playing the Cowboys from Oklahoma State.

tonylongoriafan
01-26-2009, 11:23 PM

one for basketball

one for footbal

one for football coach

I understand your point, I just disagree...that's the whole thing about what UTSA has done/is doing, it's largely ignored. There are valid topics of discussion. Everytime something new comes up it should be at the very minimum be brought up. If you don't like it say so in the thread or rep your school...but the number of threads about UTSA and football have NOT been out of hand. This was one of the biggest local stories in 2008 and going into 2009. If u want to say they suck just say so, but don't tell me not to talk about it when I listen to trade tony Parker smack everytime he misses a jumper.

bleedorange&blue
01-27-2009, 12:19 AM
keep it condensed, makes it easier on us all.

This is an open public forum, sometimes uncensored and why the heck would anyone want to adhere to the minority of people who disagree with opinions or dialogue about a certain school.

It's just like a broken record. Your mouse won't magically click on the thread UNLESS YOU DO IT! Doesn't matter if there 1 or 800 threads like you said.

Cool, post your JMU threads.

I know the college sports forum was closed down, but you posted it on 11/2 Before it closed on 11/24, it had 3 replies & 84 hits.

--The 2 most recent UTSA threads, "I WILL NOT STOP" & "UTSA VS TEXAS STATE" have already blown it out of the water. The UTSA v Texas state was started today & already has 13 replies & over 100 hits.

--The "I will not stop" thread started on 1/24 & has 139 replies & over 1200 hits.

I'm not saying that everyone who has replied likes UTSA or is in favor, but damn, that speaks for itself whether you like or dislike UTSA.

The 2 most common threads in the college forum where the "UTSA recruits" & "UTSA football" threads. No other thread even came close on the hits! Check'em out if you don't believe me.

fyatuk
01-27-2009, 07:42 AM
BTW, the Aggies are from Texas A&M......you would be playing the Cowboys from Oklahoma State.

Aggies are not just Texas A&M. Many A&M schools are called Aggies. Also, most states have either A&M systems or State systems. Not so grievous an misstatement to refer to a State school as aggies.

samikeyp
01-27-2009, 07:59 AM
Aggies are not just Texas A&M. Many A&M schools are called Aggies. Also, most states have either A&M systems or State systems. Not so grievous an misstatement to refer to a State school as aggies.

and OSU was at one time called the Aggies.

stretch
01-27-2009, 09:14 AM
LMAO utsa

Blake
01-27-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm not saying that everyone who has replied likes UTSA or is in favor, but damn, that speaks for itself whether you like or dislike UTSA.

The 2 most common threads in the college forum where the "UTSA recruits" & "UTSA football" threads. No other thread even came close on the hits! Check'em out if you don't believe me.

right, because in the utsa recruit and football thread, all we discussed was how good or bad utsa is.....

you are a fockin idiot with no clue

J.T.
01-27-2009, 10:43 AM
I know the college sports forum was closed down, but you posted it on 11/2 Before it closed on 11/24, it had 3 replies & 84 hits.

--The 2 most recent UTSA threads, "I WILL NOT STOP" & "UTSA VS TEXAS STATE" have already blown it out of the water. The UTSA v Texas state was started today & already has 13 replies & over 100 hits.

These stats are irrelevant because they're not unique hits. For all we know, you opened the page and hit refresh over 100 times.

stretch
01-27-2009, 11:14 AM
right, because in the utsa recruit and football thread, all we discussed was how good or bad utsa is.....

LMAO tech

stretch
01-27-2009, 11:15 AM
These stats are irrelevant because they're not unique hits. For all we know, you opened the page and hit refresh over 100 times.

LMAO colts

stretch
01-27-2009, 11:15 AM
LMAO utsa

LMAO tech

LMAO colts

LMAO raiders / mavericks

:depressed

Blake
01-27-2009, 11:30 AM
:depressed

:lol

pkbpkb81
01-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Breaking out my OU to English Dictionary to translate your message....:reading

Oh, I see now. I would be a UT fan. Not really even pissed that we got shafted either. I was more pissed that we had to play a 2 loss team, the evil Ohio State University, aka "OU North" instead of Utah or another deserving team.....think Boise State! Oh the memories of that game........

when osu first opened they were know as oklahoma a&m it was later that they were renamed oklahoma state look it up ass bag

J.T.
01-27-2009, 04:10 PM
LMAO colts

LaxK0ajs5DU

Blue Jesus owns your team.

IronMexican
01-27-2009, 04:41 PM
LMAO raiders

:depressed:toast

2centsworth
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
it just occurred to me that these UTSA people are serious. I always thought it was a joke, but they are really trying to pimp their school.

LMAO!!!!

tonylongoriafan
01-27-2009, 05:38 PM
LMAO utsa

LMAO u'r new avatar sucks more than u'r old avatar

dws009
01-27-2009, 06:11 PM
when osu first opened they were know as oklahoma a&m it was later that they were renamed oklahoma state look it up ass bag

I'll take your word for it, I mean who cares what the hell is in Oklahoma anyway. Know why they call it the Red Dirt State? Because it's like the bleeding twat of the USA.

stretch
01-27-2009, 06:30 PM
LMAO u'r new avatar sucks more than u'r old avatar

LMAO u'r favorite school sucks

bleedorange&blue
01-27-2009, 09:36 PM

Your a member of the Fag 5...:toast:toast

Enough said

bleedorange&blue
01-27-2009, 09:40 PM

As you can see all the replies have been mine..........wait they're not.

Also, with your theory of probablility, how do we not know that the hits aren't from the Fag 5 who haven't been able to contain themselves looking for UTSA threads, because here you are again.

Same old stuff......:wakeup:wakeup:wakeup

J.T.
01-28-2009, 02:24 AM
It's a shame that Bump thread didn't make it to classics. That thing was a first ballot hall of famer.

Blake
01-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Your a member of the Fag 5...:toast:toast

Enough said

you stupid cock sucking piece of shit

you just dont know when to shut the hell up do you?

at least roadies had the decency to go away after making prank calls to the library, but you just have to keep on making yourself look like a complete jackass.

it's bad enough that you try to defend that shitty sports program as if it's greater than UT Austin, but to go after someone in real life after he made some stupid comments on a message board is beyond deplorable. You are going after someone's livelihood.

Seriously, how fucked up are you that you look this guy's name up and not only give him hell where he works but post his name and number on this forum thinking that you would be some kind of comedic jeenyus? all because you couldnt take a little bit of smack? You are mental.

I think I can safely speak for the other 100000000 haters that you call "fags" that we could have cared less about what utsa is doing or is going to do before, but now thanks to you and the other mindnumbing runner terds, we now thoroughly detest any and all things utsa related.

If you fucktardally challenged mongrols could have just rolled with some of the fair criticism, then you might have saved what little face utsa freak might have had.
Unfortunately, from here on out, any time we see utsa around here, we all are laughing our collective asses off at your sorry excuse for a fanbase that cranked out the likes of you, roadiekill and tonylongoriamoron.

great job representing your school, dillhole.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 07:43 AM

at least roadies had the decency to go away after making prank calls to the library, but you just have to keep on making yourself look like a complete jackass.

it's bad enough that you try to defend that shitty sports program as if it's greater than UT Austin, but to go after someone in real life after he made some stupid comments on a message board is beyond deplorable. You are going after someone's livelihood.

Seriously, how fucked up are you that you look this guy's name up and not only give him hell where he works but post his name and number on this forum thinking that you would be some kind of comedic jeenyus? all because you couldnt take a little bit of smack? You are mental.

I think I can safely speak for the other 100000000 haters that you call "fags" that we could have cared less about what utsa is doing or is going to do before, but now thanks to you and the other mindnumbing runner terds, we now thoroughly detest any and all things utsa related.

If you fucktardally challenged mongrols could have just rolled with some of the fair criticism, then you might have saved what little face utsa freak might have had.
Unfortunately, from here on out, any time we see utsa around here, we all are laughing our collective asses off at your sorry excuse for a fanbase that cranked out the likes of you, roadiekill and tonylongoriamoron.

Did i hit a nerve Blake...:lmao:lmao

That's fine, you can comment on everything about UTSA, thats your perogative.

Whether you hate it or like it, for those 100,000,000 million haters out there, we appreciate all the talk. Just to know that UTSA gets more attention on this thread than Texas Tech ever will, make's my day...:toast:toast

Livelihood???? With the comments you Fag 5 make, there is no such thing for all of you.

Won't stop.....................supporting the Runners!

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 09:24 AM

:lmao saying we, we, we, we...u guys playing tummy sticks in the library or what?

and what the hell are u talking about, livelihood? this is the second refernce of this i've heard of and still don't know anything about it...u tellin' me those dudes got canned from their jobs? that would suck for them :wow

Blake
01-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Did i hit a nerve Blake

no, you suck cock

Blake
01-28-2009, 10:28 AM
lol, utsa playing a conference game in a rec center :lol

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 10:29 AM
...u tellin' me those dudes got canned from their jobs? that would suck for them :wow

upon further review, while it would suck for those dudes and i do not wish anyone any harm, i really don't care, so don't tell me.

Blake
01-28-2009, 10:30 AM
:lmao saying we, we, we, we...u guys playing tummy sticks in the library or what?

and what the hell are u talking about, livelihood? this is the second refernce of this i've heard of and still don't know anything about it...u tellin' me those dudes got canned from their jobs? that would suck for them :wow

while you are sitting on bleed ob's lap, why don't you ask him about it

lol, utsa basketball

Blake
01-28-2009, 10:34 AM
upon further review, while it would suck for those dudes and i do not wish upon anyone any harm, i really don't care, so don't tell me.

just because your name is thrown out as part of this pos crew doesnt mean I was talking to you.

lol, utsa education

lol, $200,000 grant

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 10:35 AM
while you are sitting on bleed ob's lap, why don't you ask him about it

lol, utsa basketball

i know trolls like to stick together, but c'mon, do you work in a library too?

Blake
01-28-2009, 11:03 AM
i know trolls like to stick together, but c'mon, do you work in a library too?

so because I think bleeding ob and roadies are beyond gay for prank calling him at work and posting his info on this board, that must mean I work at a library too?

you're an idiot.

lmao, utsa education

rolleyes
01-28-2009, 11:15 AM
[this entire thread]

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:17 AM

Oh yea, sure you don't know.

None of you would do anything like that.

I'm sure this is true.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Anyway.

LOL, UTSA football!!

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:18 AM
upon further review, while it would suck for those dudes and i do not wish anyone any harm, i really don't care, so don't tell me.

Yeaaaaaaah.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 11:19 AM
so because I think bleeding ob and roadies are beyond gay for prank calling him at work and posting his info on this board, that must mean I work at a library too?

you're an idiot.

lmao, utsa education

There's no way he has a UTSA education.

They can't possibly accept anyone that dumb.

I mean, there just has to be standards, don't you think?

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 12:05 PM

you're an idiot.

lmao, utsa education

thinking people are wrong (which i do think for whoever called whoever and whoever posted whatever) is fine, BUT that is completely different from steadfastly defending and coming to the side of stevo and peewee, who are at the very least partly responsible for the college forum meltdown. it's both sides and they way you say we, us, blah, blah, blah, is funny.

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 12:27 PM
There's no way he has a UTSA education.

They can't possibly accept anyone that dumb.

I mean, there just has to be standards, don't you think?

not dumb...

-ba utsa 2004
-mba uiw 2007
-i have a real job that makes my company money

but none of that matters...all that matters you are anti-UTSA football...why? seriously explain to me why...

Blake
01-28-2009, 12:29 PM
thinking people are wrong (which i do think for whoever called whoever and whoever posted whatever) is fine, BUT that is completely different from steadfastly defending and coming to the side of stevo and peewee, who are at the very least partly responsible for the college forum meltdown. it's both sides and they way you say we, us, blah, blah, blah, is funny.

Let's see if I can put this as 5th grade level as possible for you.

-I could care less about the college forum

-roadies and bleedy messed with the librarians at their place of work, not the other way around

-this is a focking message board. there is nothing that is said here that warrants someone going out looking to get that poster back yet sensitive ass hurt idiots like roadies and bleedy took it over the top

-you are also an idiot

Blake
01-28-2009, 12:38 PM
not dumb...

-ba utsa 2004
-mba uiw 2007

but none of that matters...all that matters you are anti-UTSA football...why? seriously explain to me why...

yes dumb

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 12:42 PM
not dumb...

-ba utsa 2004
-mba uiw 2007

Why, so you can call my boss and then come by the library?

Yea, you're smooth.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 12:45 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115464

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 01:22 PM

Yea, you're smooth.

i have never called the library and the last time i went there was for a marketing group meeting in the fall of 2004 when i graduated. outside of the games at convo, i haven't been to UTSA for anything since i graduated...so, sorry, it wasn't me (btw, i wouldn't call or go to your work no matter how much you baited me, and not cause i'm scared, gay, or any personal insult you can come up with). i literally have no idea what you're talking about, except that you're not anti-UTSA just anti-UTSA Football...which is all i asked to explain.

lmao if you seriously think starting a football program really takes away from the university.

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Let's see if I can put this as 5th grade level as possible for you.

-I could care less about the college forum

-roadies and bleedy messed with the librarians at their place of work, not the other way around

-this is a focking message board. there is nothing that is said here that warrants someone going out looking to get that poster back yet sensitive ass hurt idiots like roadies and bleedy took it over the top

-you are also an idiot

idiot, asshole, mother-effer, whatever...the thing is that i don't see the other trolls jerking off the librarians cause someone student called their work, that's all i was saying...why do u care so much about the librarians?

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 01:41 PM
can any of the trolls seriously tell me why u think football brings down UTSA

and blake: i'm still waiting for the list of why UTSA sucks

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Ok seriously man let it go. Yes you love UTSA we get that. There are like 3 of you supporters so I tell you what. PM each other love notes or whatever it is you guys do. You guys are going to really piss Kori off, and TRUST me its not a pretty site.

JudynTX
01-28-2009, 01:45 PM
I will support UTSA Football, when they play a damn game. That will be what 5-6 yrs?

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Ok seriously man let it go. Yes you love UTSA we get that. There are like 3 of you supporters so I tell you what. PM each other love notes or whatever it is you guys do. You guys are going to really piss Kori off, and TRUST me its not a pretty site.

i'll think about it

samikeyp
01-28-2009, 01:48 PM

+10

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Wait a minute, Pee Wee last said he didn't care if dean johnson found out what he was doing?? (HIS WORDS)

What happened, does he suddenly care, is he afraid now?

Where's Steven in all this? He had enough common sense to shut up at least while working on the Job at UTSA.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 01:55 PM

ATRAIN,
then why the hell are you in the thread????

Let us 3 supporters use the thread and that's it. Why are you even in here. The College Sports thread is back up and running, but you still couldn't resist looking to see what was posted about UTSA athletics.......:bang:bang

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Wait a minute, Pee Wee last said he didn't care if dean johnson found out what he was doing?? (HIS WORDS)

What happened, does he suddenly care, is he afraid now?

Where's Steven in all this? He had enough common sense to shut up at least while working on the Job at UTSA.

The fact that you keep bringing this up is sad. You know what the people say on the internets isnt a real life thing right? Let it go.........its over.

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 01:58 PM
ATRAIN,

Let us 3 supporters use the thread and that's it. Why are you even in here. The College Sports thread is back up and running, but you still couldn't resist looking to see what was posted about UTSA athletics.......:bang:bang

Cause its a public forum thats why. I could give two shits about UTSA in general. You guys got the college sports forum shut down and if that wasnt bad enough you guys invaded this forum and the club. Stop being a cancer to this forum.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 01:59 PM

Yea, you're smooth.

100% sure it wasn't him.

Did somebody stop by Pee Wee?

You idiot! Do you think you guys are the only ones who see this site. It's restricted to the fag 5!!:bang:bang

Other alumni saw this. Board members, faculty, & i'm 100% sure that it was brought to Dean Johnson's attention.

Good luck pee wee...:toast:toast

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 02:03 PM
ATRAIN,

PLUS you guys have 2 threads on top of the College thread about UTSA football and UTSA Basketball. I can promise I will probably never post in there so you can have that. If you want to post in other forums or threads cool, just quit trying to shove UTSA down everyones throats. Everyone is tired of you guys. Act like college grads for once in your life.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Cause its a public forum thats why.

So tell me again why I shouldn't post UTSA threads? Wait, I got it, because it's a Public Forum.

Look, we'll go round and round on this A-train. Why in a public forum would I be restricted from putting up sports threads, in particular about UTSA. Just leave it alone, and be done with it.

I guarantee you, if you start a thread & has nothing to do with UTSA support in the form of athletics, I won't be in it ever. Not even checking to see if things have calmed down or been let go.

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 02:06 PM
i have never called the library and the last time i went there was for a marketing group meeting in the fall of 2004 when i graduated. outside of the games at convo, i haven't been to UTSA for anything since i graduated...so, sorry, it wasn't me (btw, i wouldn't call or go to your work no matter how much you baited me, and not cause i'm scared, gay, or any personal insult you can come up with). i literally have no idea what you're talking about, except that you're not anti-UTSA just anti-UTSA Football...which is all i asked to explain.

lmao if you seriously think starting a football program really takes away from the university.

So, no more visits to the library?

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 02:09 PM
100% sure it wasn't him.

Did somebody stop by Pee Wee?

You idiot! Do you think you guys are the only ones who see this site. It's restricted to the fag 5!!:bang:bang

Other alumni saw this. Board members, faculty, & i'm 100% sure that it was brought to Dean Johnson's attention.

Good luck pee wee...:toast:toast

FBI agents were all over the place.

They said they were going to shut down the library because the internet is serious business.

Don't worry, I'm sure your name will never come up.
Besides, you've got the FBI to back you up, since they're obviously at your beckon call.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 02:09 PM
PLUS you guys have 2 threads on top of the College thread about UTSA football and UTSA Basketball. I can promise I will probably never post in there so you can have that. If you want to post in other forums or threads cool, just quit trying to shove UTSA down everyones throats. Everyone is tired of you guys. Act like college grads for once in your life.

We're not forcing anything upon anyone!!:bang:bang

The threads are started for UTSA fans to view. Unfortunately, the haters blow it way out of proportion and now even you are saying we're trying to force UTSA.

Starting a football program, the search for a mid tier coach & a b-ball team that's doing ok will force UTSA itself.

Show me where we've posted LIKE UTSA OR ELSE, YOU BETTER SUPPORT UTSA......you're talking in absolutes now. It's never existed.

LEAVE IT ALONE. That's what you said.

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 02:11 PM
So tell me again why I shouldn't post UTSA threads? Wait, I got it, because it's a Public Forum.

Look, we'll go round and round on this A-train. Why in a public forum would I be restricted from putting up sports threads, in particular about UTSA. Just leave it alone, and be done with it.

I guarantee you, if you start a thread & has nothing to do with UTSA support in the form of athletics, I won't be in it ever. Not even checking to see if things have calmed down or been let go.

Normally I wouldnt care if you guys posted a million threads about UTSA. Good for you, your proud of your school. Fact is it impacted the whole forum with all the crap that was going back and forth. I can promise you half of the guys trolling you guys and your forums could care less about UTSA, the reason why you guys got trolled so hard is because you guys started crying and added fuel to the fire. I have to admit it was funny but then you guys took it personal and cross the line with the call to Steven at work. Thats just not cool. Yes they crossed the line too and yes it was wrong but you havent addmitted that you guys were wrong and YOU STILL havent stopped. Its a public forum but you got it shut down for a while and instead of stopping you guys pop up more threads in here. Steven stopped cause he realized the damage that was done. Support utsa all you want, just try and keep it classy and stop being a internet noob.

bleedorange&blue
01-28-2009, 02:16 PM
FBI agents were all over the place.

They said they were going to shut down the library because the internet is serious business.

Don't worry, I'm sure your name will never come up.
Besides, you've got the FBI to back you up, since they're obviously at your beckon call.

If you're not smart enough to know that an internet posting is constitued as one in the same as a letter when it comes to cyber law, and you work in the library all day where all you do is surf the net, give me a break.

Again pee wee, if you guys think that only us 3 UTSA supporters saw your posts, your hilarious.

We didn't have to visit anyone, other people that you pissed off took charge.
It doesn't help when reference the Dean of the Library in your posts Pee Wee.

:hang:hang

peewee's lovechild
01-28-2009, 02:25 PM
If you're not smart enough to know that an internet posting is constitued as one in the same as a letter when it comes to cyber law, and you work in the library all day where all you do is surf the net, give me a break.

Again pee wee, if you guys think that only us 3 UTSA supporters saw your posts, your hilarious.

We didn't have to visit anyone, other people that you pissed off took charge.
It doesn't help when reference the Dean of the Library in your posts Pee Wee.

:hang:hang

FBI agents everywhere.

J.T.
01-28-2009, 02:32 PM

The same reason the Dallas Cowboys suck. For every one decent fan they have, there's a million of them that don't know when to shut the fuck up.

tonylongoriafan
01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
So, no more visits to the library?

again, if i go to the library u will know because i will be the one asking u to step outside so we could have a discussion man to man BUT i haven't or will not do that no matter how much you bait me...sorry :nope

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 02:35 PM
The same reason the Dallas Cowboys suck. For every one decent fan they have, there's a million of them that don't know when to shut the fuck up.

LOL great comparison

johnsmith
01-28-2009, 02:45 PM
How the fuck have I missed all of this until now? This is good stuff.

J.T.
01-28-2009, 02:52 PM
How the fuck have I missed all of this until now? This is good stuff.

I'd say we could've used your help during our crusade but I'm against running up the score on a weaker opponent.

Blake
01-28-2009, 02:56 PM
can any of the trolls seriously tell me why u think football brings down UTSA

I don't respond to pms. Dont pm me any more.

why utsa sucks:

1. roadies
1a. bleedy
2. tonylongoria

I'll post more as they come to me

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I'd say we could've used your help during our crusade but I'm against running up the score on a weaker opponent.

LOL you would have brought the big guns and that forum would have been shut down wayyyy sooner. John Smith is the thread closer of ST.

Kori Ellis
01-28-2009, 02:59 PM
You guys are acting some got damn stupid it's amazing.

Okay, you played around with a little prank and called them at work. Then you got your panties in a wad that your number was on caller ID and posted in a public forum.

But come on now.. sending people to people's place of employment, getting authorities involved? It's a freakin SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD. It's your college football team they are making fun of, they didn't bang your wife or kidnap your children.

Seriously, if I see anymore of this crap here, I will do what I need to do.